Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,501 - 774,520 of 1,095,492 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I am afraid that Alqaeda has done nothing more but awakened a sleeping Giant in the United States of America. GF008 Safer World 2013
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the current president is a treasonous bastard who shits on the constitution and the American people. People like you are fools who eat that shit and worship that vile waste of human flesh.
I love your pain and you are obviously consumed with bigoted backwoods hatred. I hope you lost your whole life savings[50 bucks] on the election. I love listening to you idiots cry, no one does it better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't covered on FOX News doesn't mean it wasn't noticed. And, it doesn't matter if he was in Illinois or on the moon, he had the courage and wisdom to speak out against an unprovoked and unpaid for war that he is now helping our country recover from.
Reference please.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
2013, the war is over,
Saadam was hanged,
President Bush was kept away from the 2012 Republican convention.
Bet George W Bush will be at the next GOP convention.
Funny how you loony left wingers like to bad mouth gwb and the iraq war but are quick to change the subject when when presented with facts.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Topix registered user.
You've been a visitor for 4 years.
You have no more right to the name carol than the man in the moon.
All this nonsense about the 'real carol' is just that. Nonsense.
There is no 'real carol'. Just a visitor who uses the name. I expect there are millions of carol's out there.
And you claim to be the 'real carol'??
How stupid of you.
Register, you wimpy dingbat!! It will eliminate your Drama Queen crap.
Is that why you keep crying about "ayn rand"? Carol has more tenacity in her pinky than you will ever have.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Kennedy was a drunken murderer who got away with it. Obama is murdering Pakistanis right now.
Let us all know when Obama gets within a million or so murders of Bush-Cheney....BUBBA HYPOCRITE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the famous Black Panthers, they're coming to take your dyck, I mean gun away. Go hide sucka
Gun control is just another attempt to divert the attention of the masses away from the serious economic, budget, and debt issues facing the country.

Just like the Roman Circus.

And going nowhere.
Grey Ghost

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your pain and you are obviously consumed with bigoted backwoods hatred. I hope you lost your whole life savings[50 bucks] on the election. I love listening to you idiots cry, no one does it better.
I love goats!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Why does Russia or China never have school shooting Problems? Gf008 Safer World 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of people like you are pushing it now. Are begging and praying (maybe to the wrong guy) that other millions will be shot dead cold by your political thugs. Comparing the national guard intervention to implement clearly constitutionally agreed upon consensus in some contested areas is NOT equitable to threatening one own's citizens with death should they not shoot at OTHER citizens.
It is easy to wave you off as just another liberal full of hot air, hyperbole and megalomania. However, this isn't about you. You are simply an echo chamber or totalitarianism no matter which country we were talking about. Resistance and opposition is healthy and those who gloat and continue to whip up frenzy like yourself will continue to be one of the rabid dogs that it is impossible to live along with under your own ideals of the world.
Finally, the fact that you so obviously drool over people having genuine fears and concerns about future freedom is another example of the wickedness and vileness of you followers. Trust me, you will get to see as much blood as you want and as many "rich" and "white" people killed, but the whole in your heart will only keep growing bigger and bigger.
I'm not here to argue the merits of the laws with you, because unconstitutional laws are not enforceable. THAT doesn't mean a solid dictatorship cannot force/coerce it's own police and federal wing to kill it's own citizens en masse. It has happened all over the world. It sets that nation back centuries compared to what it could become. You have already made your choice: utter destruction and subjugation of everyone not in sync with you. Now you are merely preparing the victory lap... Something tells me, you will understand what I am talking about a few years from now when you are not needed any more....
If Obama acts in defiance of the Constitution, then law enforcement officials and the military will need to decide whether to follow unlawful orders. If they follow such orders and Obama is ultimately overthrown, then they will face the consequences of their actions.

But none of this will happen because it's all for show.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
""In the lead up to the Iraq War, U.S. President George W. Bush alleged that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and militant group al-Qaeda might conspire to launch terrorist attacks on the United States, basing the administration's rationale for war, in part, on this allegation and others. The consensus of intelligence experts has been that these contacts never led to an operational relationship, and that consensus is backed up by reports from the independent 9/11 Commission and by declassified Defense Department reports as well as by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, whose 2006 report of Phase II of its investigation into prewar intelligence reports concluded that there was no evidence of ties between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda. Critics of the Bush Administration have said Bush was intentionally building a case for war with Iraq without regard to factual evidence. On April 29, 2007, former Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet said on 60 Minutes, "We could never verify that there was any Iraqi authority, direction and control, complicity with al-Qaeda for 9/11 or any operational act against America, period."
----------
So the alQueda link was thoroughly debunked, as were the WMD lies.
But to a moron who didn't know Sec of State was a Cabinet Position, believing stupid things comes as no surprise.
We know Bush was dead wrong.
I guess Hillary was, too.
Difference being, Hillary wrote something, Bush started a war that almost bankrupted us, and he lost the war.
Glad I could set the record straight. You're obviously too dumb to figure it out!!
<quoted text>
I see you still don't quite get the english language.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

R2D2 speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Debil, incidentally. He's making fools of you all so if you're going to respond to him, don't.
You're doing such a great job of it, nutsickles is make feeble attempts at hiding his stupidity.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
go take your meds, you're babbleing again. You're the biggot or is it you're mind is so far gone now that you can't remember your own words.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

R2D2 speaks wrote:
(mechanical voice) "Car-ol is a ding-bat. Car-ol is a ding-bat. Car-ol is a..."
R2d2 only talked in beeps. Maybe zylon would be a better screen name.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Flack, you know all the great thinkers with superior intellect seal all college records !
Oh yeah I forgot! How stupid of me.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control is just another attempt to divert the attention of the masses away from the serious economic, budget, and debt issues facing the country.
Just like the Roman Circus.
And going nowhere.
My, my, more insane logic from the master...Yes the killing of our innocent children along with our love affair with killing and shooting while owning ever caliber weapon there is has nothing to do with our incredible murder rate. Just when one thinks that those on the right have reached the pinnacle some how they always manage to get even dumber.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Problem is, you've only got lies and stupidity, and no facts!!

Dave proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you loony left wingers like to bad mouth gwb and the iraq war but are quick to change the subject when when presented with facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuomo-Christie 2016 ?
:-)
Abandoning Hillary already?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
""Kerry did, however, warn that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war: "Mr. President, do not rush to war, take the time to build the coalition, because it's not winning the war that's hard, it's winning the peace that's hard."
After the invasion of Iraq, when no weapons of mass destruction were found, Kerry strongly criticized Bush, contending that he had misled the country: "When the President of the United States looks at you and tells you something, there should be some trust.""
----------
Kerry was among the first to realize that Bush/Cheney had lied to the American people in an effort to start an illegal war.
Bush lied, thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's died for Bush's lies.
<quoted text>
That one was easy to disprove.
You seem to think everything is black or white. Either they suppported the war, or they didn't.
Nuance escapes you. Most that supported Bush did not realize he was lying to them at the time. Most were very tepid in their support, and withdrew it when it was determined Bush had lied.
If you doubt that, there is ample proof he lied in his State of the Union speech in 2003, as he rushed the nation to war. A failed war.
“I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force – if necessary – to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”— John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.”— John Kerry, October 9, 2002

“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation.… And now he is miscalculating America&#65533;s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.”— John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You offer nothing to refute what was posted.

It's available from other sources, including FAUX.

Prove it wrong, or shut up.

You've made enough of a fool of yourself in the past few days.

Surprised you show up here after Dave took you apart last week.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Motherjones? Hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••