Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,481 - 774,500 of 1,081,765 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
No welfare receiving voters, I wonder if the dems could ever win an election?
I say no.
What a dumbass you are

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorkers get what they deserve for electing leftwingers.
if we could get rid of all the trash east of I87 NY would be a red state. I love the adirondacks and hate to leave but I may be forced to as I will not pay the taxes I do to live under communist rule.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I found it astonishing. Here he is -- coming out to speak to the nation at a crucial moment -- in very delicate negotiations and he comes out there with incredible arrogance. He ridicules the Congress, he spikes the football on the Republicans. He rubs in the fact that they were resisting a raise in rates and he made them do it. And of course, as always, he places himself hovering benignly at an Olympian level above the fray, where the children are playing in the sand box and he's asking that everybody be reasonable as if he just arrived in Washington on a tourist visa.
And then he goes into detail. What he basically says,'I'm giving the Republicans zero on spending. And I mean zero, not even discretionary spending'. This is after he killed a proposal from the Minority Leader in the Senate for the tiniest of changes in entitlements and change in the cost of living index which is essentially a technical change.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
I love Krauthammer's way of putting things.
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you "get waterboarded today" and report back tomorrow?
Nothing like experience over just typing on Topix
Let's compare-

"Waterboarding" while being detained civilly and humanely, or being bombed via drone and drop.

Hm.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is appalling, I wouldn't advertise it.
Facts and the truth are like kryptonite is to Superman, fire is to Vampires, losers the lot of you.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan 2016 :-)
Christie/Ryan 2016!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
go have sex wih another of their chapters. Likely it's what you do best. You sure can't tell the truth or debate.
Likely you didn't see this on MSNBC:
New Black Panther audio:'If they are white, kill 'em all'- Examiner.com
Aug 16, 2012 ... New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries · New ... And
the government call Tea Party people racists while allowing ...
www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panther-au...
New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries ...
Aug 15, 2012 ... In April, we reported that Williams was one of the New Black Panther Party
members calling for violence against white people. "I just want to say ...
www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panther-le...
New Black Panthers call for race war and blood shed, to kill crackers ...
Apr 8, 2012 ... For the last week the New Black Panthers have been calling for a day ... If a black
kills a white person, you don't see white folks yelling race war ...
www.therightscoop.com/new-black-panthers-call...
You're white, aren't you dummy?
Oh yes, the President is amassing his posse of Black Panthers to go get whitey and take his guns!!!

You're a damn fool. You're being sold fear of the black man that feeds into your sexual inferiority and racism.
Grey Ghost

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are accustomed to having your nose up someones azz. So you have a smelly nose.LMAO.
I wear adult diapers!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkin'Lincoln, would you rather be waterboarded or blown to smithereens by one of Obama's drones?
Along with whoever happened to be standing by you?
Come on, be the first lib to show a little backbone on here.
Killing Civilians: Obama's Drone War in Pakistan | Global Research
Dec 14, 2012 ... Besides, a report of the New America Foundation revealed that President Obama
has “authorised 193 drone strikes in Pakistan, more than four ...
www.globalresearch.ca/killing-civilians-obama...
'I remember all of the pain again': Obama victory infuriates Pakistani ...
Nov 8, 2012 ... "Whenever he has a chance, Obama will bite Muslims like a snake. Look at how
many people he has killed with drone attacks," said Haji Abdul ...
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08/150154...
Just a bunch of dead brown people, dishonestlibs don't care.
Another sick who's into golden showers; did your mama do that to you?
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Top podunk of the obozotics crowd fer sure lol.
God

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

GOD wrote:
Then, taketh the same bat and beat your neighbor with it. Then take all his guns, and his wifeth, assuming she's not blown all the seals by having three kids in quick succession in which case beateth her with the bat too.
Taketh a bowling ball and shov it up thy kyster. Scruncheth thy zit covered a s s and think of thy excuse for having such a gap between thou buttocks.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkin'Lincoln, would you rather be waterboarded or blown to smithereens by one of Obama's drones?
Along with whoever happened to be standing by you?
Come on, be the first lib to show a little backbone on here.
Killing Civilians: Obama's Drone War in Pakistan | Global Research
Dec 14, 2012 ... Besides, a report of the New America Foundation revealed that President Obama
has “authorised 193 drone strikes in Pakistan, more than four ...
www.globalresearch.ca/killing-civilians-obama...
'I remember all of the pain again': Obama victory infuriates Pakistani ...
Nov 8, 2012 ... "Whenever he has a chance, Obama will bite Muslims like a snake. Look at how
many people he has killed with drone attacks," said Haji Abdul ...
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08/150154...
Just a bunch of dead brown people, dishonestlibs don't care.
Glad I'm not the only one to ponder that FACT. Talk about calling the kettle black! Nothing like a bowl of "Hypocricy" for lunch!!
GOD

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I could care less.
The silver lining is your being fooled by him 99% of the time. So he's doing me a favor in some ways.
I'm doing you a favor in every way. It's just been so long since a man did you a favor it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Jedisfor America wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie/Ryan 2016!
Cuomo-Christie 2016 ?
:-)

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You raise a question that no right winger will answer. If the US Government decided to "round up" "execute" or otherwise abuse gun owneres, or any other large segment of the population, who would actually do the rounding up?
The million $$ question, isn't it?? Well, both hires from the TSA, and ATF alone could certainly get a couple o tactical brigades together if needed. Unless we re talking about full-scale conflicts that will at least be good enough fire power to assault isolated pockets and create many fires and killed "terrorists". ALso, the CIA and the drones can be used very well for this purpose. I See no problem with the average TSA thug at the airports being storm troopers here and even if they were not to be armed and responsible for killing people, they would be the perfect enforcers against a defenseless population. Most people who have gone through security checks since 911 are already prison-trained by now. The sheer need to almost willingly submit in your mind to the TSA is almost there. They get worse and worse and worse and it never stops.

I'm a wealthy, reasonably well know locally "white" guy in late 30 that they know VERY well at the local air port and it NEVER ails I get "screened" since I "dare" not to choose their nasty scanner. My wife is 5'4 120" young asian mother of two. NEVER fails to stop her as well. I recognize sheer oppression when I see it and today, I would rather spend two days driving than taking a plane for two hours. Our kids will grow up never having flown in their lives, unless they have to be sent out of the country.

Homeland security department alone has bought more than a billion high-caliber bullets. What is the TSA under? It is EASY to learn using a fire-arm, especially against UNARMED AND DEFENSELESS subjects.

Finally, the Russian editorial in Pravda (remember good and bad Pravda?) is now telling US citizens that giving up your guns is a disaster. Learn from history. And stop believing the liberal hyperbole about "cannot fight the military with semi-autos". That would never happen, or if it did it would be suicide even to stay in the country. This is all about subjugation under guise of civilian laws and involving the military will not only make this nation the next Yugoslavia, divided on political lines instead of religious lines this time. For every high level armed conflict there has to be thousands o small level armed ones.

Don't believe the hype, it means EVERYTHING to be able to keep these arms. There is NO resson or this disarmament over some school shooting. NONE!! Wake up!!
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and the truth are like kryptonite is to Superman, fire is to Vampires, losers the lot of you.
Ya wanna breakbump, bumpuss?
(mmm..nah...too early in the day fer that lol)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You libtards are sounding more like NAZI's every day. He's a clueless clown who would be king. Well we don't have a monarchy in this country. Superior intellect my aunt fannie!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now come on lily, you know that most of these righties don't have a dyke, that's why they need so many guns....It's the only thing they have that will stand up and shoot!!!!Guns make them feel like a real man....otherwise they are simply mindless, chickenshat insecure wimps.
did you forget to take your meds? You're getting delusional . Hey is that why you thought you wrote a book and can't remember the title?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Let's have a Republican president using live babies to push against abortion!!!
tyrone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh yes, the President is amassing his posse of Black Panthers to go get whitey and take his guns!!!
You're a damn fool. You're being sold fear of the black man that feeds into your sexual inferiority and racism.
So says one who thinks an 80 IQ is marrying up!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 97,560
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 min boundary painter 7,702
Amy 7-28 9 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Frank 174,893
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min truth 48,929
Abby 7-28 24 min Sublime1 8
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 1 hr Tina Moore 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••