Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#839861 Jan 15, 2013
BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT DOESN'T matter to the WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLERs
Grey Ghost

Oklahoma City, OK

#839862 Jan 15, 2013
Shazaam!

I love it when dem craps in my mouth!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839863 Jan 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
I think it's awesome!
A dress fitting?
Oooo Weeee, stylin' like a quite proper young Lady!
I am happy for her. And you, proud Papa! OK, keep me posted!:)
PS Thought you were leaving the thread last time I wrote you.:(
Glad you didn't! ;)
<quoted text>
Not here as much. Raining today. Will be around some but not as much as before. As I get busier the less I will be on.
Nj raider 1

United States

#839864 Jan 15, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAha WHAT AN ATTEMPT AT BRAIN F white LIB RACE HUSTLER or C**N
I don't know what language you speak, but it's obvious you mad ho! You mad because regardless what want reality to be, the fact still remains you & your white power buddies take orders from a blackman. You seem more worried about the black community than the black community. You dont hear me complaining at all. My bills get paid every month, my kids taken care of & wants for nothing. Why you mad racist? I told you thats not a good look!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#839865 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddmax's mamma is so fat that when she backs up she beeps.
Your wife died from being scared to death after she realized what you look like (inside).

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#839866 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many of those cars went into a school building looking for children to kill????You gun nuts [AKA] tea baggers are simple minded programmed minions that are guided and manipulated daily by corporate America and the NRA. For anyone to be against responsible gun control and restricting who can buy or own auto weapons have a serious conflict with reality, along with common sense.
You know what they say about these guys, never let common sense get in the way of good judgement. I mean how much sense does it make being the mouthpiece of corporate America with the a$$ out of your pants!
F_ing_Genuis

Conway, AR

#839867 Jan 15, 2013
Lily's hubbie made the paper...

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/200908...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839868 Jan 15, 2013
Coxhise descendant check Mexican border for AlQaeda infiltration and gun runners drugrunners and give evidence to United States Government. GF008 Safer World 2013.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#839869 Jan 15, 2013
I haven't been on much either.

So ...

We'll catch up.

Take Care!

Time to fly. I'm 'outta' here in 15 min!

< Grab my Coat & Grab my Hat, Hit the Car in Seconds Flat ! ;)
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not here as much. Raining today. Will be around some but not as much as before. As I get busier the less I will be on.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839870 Jan 15, 2013
Cochise sorry, Indians are off the reservation AlQaeda and drinking fire water enraged at AlQaeda. GF008 Safer World 2013.
F_ing_Genuis

Conway, AR

#839871 Jan 15, 2013
What would you do for a candy bar....

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#839872 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Kerry was dumb enough to believe the Bush Administration when they f*cking lied out their ass about Sadam having wmd's.
"real Dunb"
In your words, "John Kerry was dumb enough", you are a typical liberaloonnut, you are all for dumb enough kerry to be part of president nobama's administration? No surprize, you are aperfect example of dumb.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839873 Jan 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You read that and declared the?
What kind of sentence is that, fake teacher?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839874 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound really fat, my very thin 84 year old mother would be flattered to be called fat as she's down to about 90 lbs..
So you are admitting to starving your 84 year old mama while using her food stamps.

Spokane, WA

#839875 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Topix registered user.
You've been a visitor for 4 years.
You have no more right to the name carol than the man in the moon.
All this nonsense about the 'real carol' is just that. Nonsense.
There is no 'real carol'. Just a visitor who uses the name. I expect there are millions of carol's out there.
And you claim to be the 'real carol'??
How stupid of you.
Register, you wimpy dingbat!! It will eliminate your Drama Queen crap.
"nutsucker"
Register. Why? Is it required. Look at yourself, you are the registered, "drama queer". Keep running off your mouth.
Peace
KMA
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839876 Jan 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife died from being scared to death after she realized what you look like (inside).
All the women love me and all the men fear me. I have my own weapon and it's not a gun, wimp, and I allow them to do the cocking.... Your wife would throw rocks at your fat retarded ass after having me.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839877 Jan 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OPPS, I almost forgot you are the closet queen. Little sheepie.

Spokane, WA

#839879 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that drunken state that you reside in you don't think that the president of the strongest nation on earth should feel just a little bit important? They, meaning Who? No president has tried harder to appease the opposition than has Obama, and all he got for his efforts was....NO,NO and NO from the worst congress ever assembled, thanks in large part to the now defunct Tea Party. Thank goodness they were only a fart in a hurricane..
"poop"
Your hero president nobama is the grate compromiser, Not. His idea of compromise;
- Raise taxes
- Increase the debt
- Refuse to discuss any spending cuts
No the last one is a little off, president nobama would cut spending on the military in a heartbeat if he could.
Peae
KMA
PS: What summer will your bio/fantasy be released?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839880 Jan 15, 2013
The Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to dedicate the year 2013 to daughters and observe it as Save the Girl Child Year. GF008 Safer World 2013
dictatorship obama

Nashville, NC

#839881 Jan 15, 2013
Washington (CNN)-- A package of gun control proposals including a ban on assault weapons will be unveiled on Wednesday by President Barack Obama in response to last month's Connecticut school massacre.

Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will announce the proposals, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Tuesday.

They will be joined by a group of children who wrote letters to the president in the aftermath of the December 14 shooting rampage by a lone gunman who killed 20 students and six adults at a Newtown elementary school, Carney said.

ARE THERE GOING TO BE A GROUP CHILDREN FROM MEXICO
ALSO???????

Mexican children murdered by guns from Obama's "Fast and Furious" program

Since the Left decided to politicize the Sandy Hook school shooting; perhaps they would like to address Obama's "fast and furious" program?

Since we are talking about gun violence and gun control; perhaps the Left should recognize how guns from Obama's "fast and furious" program has resulted in the murders of Mexican school children?
----------
On January 30, 2010, according to the Univision report, hired hit men working for the Mexican cartel La Linea invaded a house and opened fire on nearly 60 teenagers who had gathered there for a birthday party. More shootings occurred outside against neighbors and fleeing students. Univision reported that three of the high-caliber weapons used by the hit men were linked to Operation Fast and Furious.
This massacre does not appear to be an isolated incident. There is a disturbing pattern in which the ATF lost track of weapons provided to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers, some of which later ended up at crime scenes in Mexico. In other words, it allowed suspects to walk away with illegally purchased guns in order to try and catch bigger fish. But the big fish got away as well after using the guns to kill their prey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Gary Seven 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]