Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,441 - 774,460 of 1,099,852 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839660 Jan 15, 2013
Since 1972, Republicans have held the Presidency for 24 years, Dems 16. DUH

Republiclowns hold a majority of Governorships. DUH

Seems pretty stupid for you to blame the other party, while your party was in charge most of the time, and in most of the States.

But then, you've proven you're more than 'pretty stupid'.

That's as dumb as trying to blame the Iraq War on Dems.

Which is what the fat wingnut from Orlando maintains.
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The proof of the harmful policies of the left/libs from the last 4 decades are in every big city ghetto, full of crime, drugs, fatherless children, poverty and despair.
Liberals own it and you are a liberal, take your share of the blame.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#839661 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really stupid enough to believe that Police would defy a lawful order from their Commanders??
Is that what you're saying??
Yer an idiot. This is a nation of laws, and if they defy a lawful order, they'll be in the same jail cells as the other criminals.
The military can be used for this. Jusrt as Eisenhower used the National Guard to take over in Little Rock, and ordered the State and local police to stand down.
Nice to see you in such a panic over coming gun regulations!!
Far as your stupidity of 'it won't happen', I recall you screaming the same thing about Obama getting re-elected.
How'd that work out for you, nitwit??
Millions of people like you are pushing it now. Are begging and praying (maybe to the wrong guy) that other millions will be shot dead cold by your political thugs. Comparing the national guard intervention to implement clearly constitutionally agreed upon consensus in some contested areas is NOT equitable to threatening one own's citizens with death should they not shoot at OTHER citizens.

It is easy to wave you off as just another liberal full of hot air, hyperbole and megalomania. However, this isn't about you. You are simply an echo chamber or totalitarianism no matter which country we were talking about. Resistance and opposition is healthy and those who gloat and continue to whip up frenzy like yourself will continue to be one of the rabid dogs that it is impossible to live along with under your own ideals of the world.

Finally, the fact that you so obviously drool over people having genuine fears and concerns about future freedom is another example of the wickedness and vileness of you followers. Trust me, you will get to see as much blood as you want and as many "rich" and "white" people killed, but the whole in your heart will only keep growing bigger and bigger.

I'm not here to argue the merits of the laws with you, because unconstitutional laws are not enforceable. THAT doesn't mean a solid dictatorship cannot force/coerce it's own police and federal wing to kill it's own citizens en masse. It has happened all over the world. It sets that nation back centuries compared to what it could become. You have already made your choice: utter destruction and subjugation of everyone not in sync with you. Now you are merely preparing the victory lap... Something tells me, you will understand what I am talking about a few years from now when you are not needed any more....

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839663 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Willful ignorance is all you have. You display it daily.
You offer a fictional movie to rebut testimony from the CIA Inspector General, FBI agents, etc??
There is no end to your prejudiced ignorance.
You are an ignorant woman. I'm happy there are other, more intelligent Carol's here now to drown out your abject stupidity.
About your movie:
""Acting CIA director Michael Morell said that “Zero Dark Thirty,” the Hollywood take on the hunt for Osama bin Laden, exaggerates the importance of information obtained by harsh interrogations. The movie by Academy Award-winning director Kathryn Bigelow tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year’s dramatic and deadly raid in May on the Al-Qaeda terror leader’s hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The film shows US personnel using harsh interrogation techniques like water-boarding - a method many consider torture - to force captives to speak.
The information obtained was crucial, according to the movie, in piecing together the trail that eventually lead to bin Laden.
Morell disagreed.
In a message to Central Intelligence Agency employees Friday, he said that the movie “creates the strong impression that the enhanced interrogation techniques that were part of our former detention and interrogation program were the key to finding bin Laden. That impression is false.”""
----------
You are a truly stupid woman, carol. Here's more;
""Three top US senators, including former White House hopeful John McCain, on Wednesday slammed a new Osama bin Laden manhunt movie for suggesting that torture helped find the Al-Qaeda chief. In a letter to Sony Pictures head Michael Lynton, Democratic senators Diane Feinstein and Carl Levin and Republican McCain took issue with "Zero Dark Thirty," the new film by Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow.
"The film graphically depicts CIA officers repeatedly torturing detainees and then credits these detainees with providing critical lead information on the courier that led to" Bin Laden, they wrote. "Regardless of what message the filmmakers intended to convey, the movie clearly implies that the CIA's coercive interrogation techniques were effective in eliciting important information related to a courier for" Bin Laden.
"We have reviewed CIA records and know that this is incorrect.'Zero Dark Thirty' is factually inaccurate, and we believe that you have an obligation to state that the role of torture in the hunt for (Bin Laden) is not based on the facts, but rather part of the film's fictional narrative." The movie, which was released in North America on Wednesday, tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year's dramatic and lethal raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan.""
----------
McCain!! Wasn't he the guy you were in love with when he and slutty Sarah were running against Obama??
Well, he says you're a liar, too!!
<quoted text>
These rightwing Christian fanatics really get into stuff like torture, sexual humiliation, sadism; they get off on human suffering.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839662 Jan 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the famous Black Panthers, they're coming to take your dyck, I mean gun away. Go hide sucka
Now come on lily, you know that most of these righties don't have a dyke, that's why they need so many guns....It's the only thing they have that will stand up and shoot!!!!Guns make them feel like a real man....otherwise they are simply mindless, chickenshat insecure wimps.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839665 Jan 15, 2013
You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you in the teeth.

You'd think it was your mother doing it, as she always does when you start talking stupid.

She's now looking to see if she can have you aborted.
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I post the truth, you don't like it, you have no credibility and you're an intellectual[gag] coward. Like virtually every Obama defender on here.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#839666 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
All you do is tell lies!!
Read it and weep, nitwit!!
""The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.
But some in the administration considered the warning to be just bluster. An intelligence official and a member of the Bush administration both told me in interviews that the neoconservative leaders who had recently assumed power at the Pentagon were warning the White House that the C.I.A. had been fooled; according to this theory, Bin Laden was merely pretending to be planning an attack to distract the administration from Saddam Hussein, whom the neoconservatives saw as a greater threat. Intelligence officials, these sources said, protested that the idea of Bin Laden, an Islamic fundamentalist, conspiring with Mr. Hussein, an Iraqi secularist, was ridiculous, but the neoconservatives’ suspicions were nevertheless carrying the day.
In response, the C.I.A. prepared an analysis that all but pleaded with the White House to accept that the danger from Bin Laden was real.
“The U.S. is not the target of a disinformation campaign by Usama Bin Laden,” the daily brief of June 29 read, using the government’s transliteration of Bin Laden’s first name. Going on for more than a page, the document recited much of the evidence, including an interview that month with a Middle Eastern journalist in which Bin Laden aides warned of a coming attack, as well as competitive pressures that the terrorist leader was feeling, given the number of Islamists being recruited for the separatist Russian region of Chechnya.
And the C.I.A. repeated the warnings in the briefs that followed. Operatives connected to Bin Laden, one reported on June 29, expected the planned near-term attacks to have “dramatic consequences,” including major casualties. On July 1, the brief stated that the operation had been delayed, but “will occur soon.” Some of the briefs again reminded Mr. Bush that the attack timing was flexible, and that, despite any perceived delay, the planned assault was on track.
Yet, the White House failed to take significant action. Officials at the Counterterrorism Center of the C.I.A. grew apoplectic. On July 9, at a meeting of the counterterrorism group, one official suggested that the staff put in for a transfer so that somebody else would be responsible when the attack took place, two people who were there told me in interviews. The suggestion was batted down, they said, because there would be no time to train anyone else.""
----------
bush ignored the warnings, which were numerous.
I just gave you the proof.\\Now shut up and go stand in the corner.
<quoted text>
Nuculur did you read the “ Senate Intelligence Report” it was 527 pages and their final analysis was?
Lincoln

United States

#839667 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
"As Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi claims he will uphold a peace treaty with Israel, a video has emerged of 2010 speech in which he lashes out at Jews and Zionists.
According to The New York Times, Morsi, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, spoke at a rally against the Israeli blockade of Gaza, telling Egyptians to “never forget, brothers, to nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred for them: for Zionists, for Jews.”
Read more: http://www.f/01/15/video-emerg es-egyptian-leader-morsi-blast ing-jews-zionists-in-2010/#ixz z2I4IiTiyy
Just another of Obama's numerous screw ups.
Bibi supported Mitt Romney, not a smart move.
Bibi may be the problem?
US may not be in the mood to attack Iran
carol

Orlando, FL

#839668 Jan 15, 2013
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I found it astonishing. Here he is -- coming out to speak to the nation at a crucial moment -- in very delicate negotiations and he comes out there with incredible arrogance. He ridicules the Congress, he spikes the football on the Republicans. He rubs in the fact that they were resisting a raise in rates and he made them do it. And of course, as always, he places himself hovering benignly at an Olympian level above the fray, where the children are playing in the sand box and he's asking that everybody be reasonable as if he just arrived in Washington on a tourist visa.

And then he goes into detail. What he basically says,'I'm giving the Republicans zero on spending. And I mean zero, not even discretionary spending'. This is after he killed a proposal from the Minority Leader in the Senate for the tiniest of changes in entitlements and change in the cost of living index which is essentially a technical change.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...

I love Krauthammer's way of putting things.
GOD

Orlando, FL

#839670 Jan 15, 2013
Then, taketh the same bat and beat your neighbor with it. Then take all his guns, and his wifeth, assuming she's not blown all the seals by having three kids in quick succession in which case beateth her with the bat too.
Lincoln

United States

#839671 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
No welfare receiving voters, I wonder if the dems could ever win an election?
Romney/Ryan 2016 :-)
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839672 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your Depends, old fool, you stink.
That's because you are accustomed to having your nose up someones azz. So you have a smelly nose.LMAO.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839673 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
No welfare receiving voters, I wonder if the dems could ever win an election?
I say no.
What a dumbass you are

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#839674 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
New Yorkers get what they deserve for electing leftwingers.
if we could get rid of all the trash east of I87 NY would be a red state. I love the adirondacks and hate to leave but I may be forced to as I will not pay the taxes I do to live under communist rule.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839676 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: I found it astonishing. Here he is -- coming out to speak to the nation at a crucial moment -- in very delicate negotiations and he comes out there with incredible arrogance. He ridicules the Congress, he spikes the football on the Republicans. He rubs in the fact that they were resisting a raise in rates and he made them do it. And of course, as always, he places himself hovering benignly at an Olympian level above the fray, where the children are playing in the sand box and he's asking that everybody be reasonable as if he just arrived in Washington on a tourist visa.
And then he goes into detail. What he basically says,'I'm giving the Republicans zero on spending. And I mean zero, not even discretionary spending'. This is after he killed a proposal from the Minority Leader in the Senate for the tiniest of changes in entitlements and change in the cost of living index which is essentially a technical change.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
I love Krauthammer's way of putting things.
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839677 Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you "get waterboarded today" and report back tomorrow?
Nothing like experience over just typing on Topix
Let's compare-

"Waterboarding" while being detained civilly and humanely, or being bombed via drone and drop.

Hm.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839679 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is appalling, I wouldn't advertise it.
Facts and the truth are like kryptonite is to Superman, fire is to Vampires, losers the lot of you.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839680 Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan 2016 :-)
Christie/Ryan 2016!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839681 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
go have sex wih another of their chapters. Likely it's what you do best. You sure can't tell the truth or debate.
Likely you didn't see this on MSNBC:
New Black Panther audio:'If they are white, kill 'em all'- Examiner.com
Aug 16, 2012 ... New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries · New ... And
the government call Tea Party people racists while allowing ...
www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panther-au...
New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries ...
Aug 15, 2012 ... In April, we reported that Williams was one of the New Black Panther Party
members calling for violence against white people. "I just want to say ...
www.examiner.com/article/new-black-panther-le...
New Black Panthers call for race war and blood shed, to kill crackers ...
Apr 8, 2012 ... For the last week the New Black Panthers have been calling for a day ... If a black
kills a white person, you don't see white folks yelling race war ...
www.therightscoop.com/new-black-panthers-call...
You're white, aren't you dummy?
Oh yes, the President is amassing his posse of Black Panthers to go get whitey and take his guns!!!

You're a damn fool. You're being sold fear of the black man that feeds into your sexual inferiority and racism.
Grey Ghost

Oklahoma City, OK

#839683 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are accustomed to having your nose up someones azz. So you have a smelly nose.LMAO.
I wear adult diapers!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839684 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkin'Lincoln, would you rather be waterboarded or blown to smithereens by one of Obama's drones?
Along with whoever happened to be standing by you?
Come on, be the first lib to show a little backbone on here.
Killing Civilians: Obama's Drone War in Pakistan | Global Research
Dec 14, 2012 ... Besides, a report of the New America Foundation revealed that President Obama
has “authorised 193 drone strikes in Pakistan, more than four ...
www.globalresearch.ca/killing-civilians-obama...
'I remember all of the pain again': Obama victory infuriates Pakistani ...
Nov 8, 2012 ... "Whenever he has a chance, Obama will bite Muslims like a snake. Look at how
many people he has killed with drone attacks," said Haji Abdul ...
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08/150154...
Just a bunch of dead brown people, dishonestlibs don't care.
Another sick who's into golden showers; did your mama do that to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 68,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min James 68,351
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••