Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,722)

Showing posts 774,421 - 774,440 of1,078,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Interesting read on the debt ceiling and the lack of a budget.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/cr...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I think it's safe to say that we've wrassled several dozen conservative bloviators to the ground in here, and that's just in here!

We work hard and play by the rules, our rules, not your invisible, flexible ones, but, like lawyers and accountants everywhere we exploit the loopholes wherever and whenever we can.

In fact we are all female accountants committed to ending the puerile dominance of white males trying to get ahead with their gross distended bodies and reproductive organs (brains) that resemble nothing so much as raw chicken necks. Now get back in line and finish kissing our shoes.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Angela, Angela! For God's sake DO something!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You may say whatever filthy things you want but you will not stop me from posting my opinions.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I kept picture of Farah Fawcett Majors clad in bathing suit hung on wall in office in Europe also had empty Tank Shell with Ameriican flags on as what not in Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You (we?) say that now, but how are you going to feel about it when the gaming commission shows up to confiscate your string of slot machines you've been bragging about over in Human Sexuality?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Willful ignorance is all you have. You display it daily.

You offer a fictional movie to rebut testimony from the CIA Inspector General, FBI agents, etc??

There is no end to your prejudiced ignorance.

You are an ignorant woman. I'm happy there are other, more intelligent Carol's here now to drown out your abject stupidity.

About your movie:

""Acting CIA director Michael Morell said that “Zero Dark Thirty,” the Hollywood take on the hunt for Osama bin Laden, exaggerates the importance of information obtained by harsh interrogations. The movie by Academy Award-winning director Kathryn Bigelow tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year’s dramatic and deadly raid in May on the Al-Qaeda terror leader’s hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The film shows US personnel using harsh interrogation techniques like water-boarding - a method many consider torture - to force captives to speak.

The information obtained was crucial, according to the movie, in piecing together the trail that eventually lead to bin Laden.

Morell disagreed.

In a message to Central Intelligence Agency employees Friday, he said that the movie “creates the strong impression that the enhanced interrogation techniques that were part of our former detention and interrogation program were the key to finding bin Laden. That impression is false.”""

----------

You are a truly stupid woman, carol. Here's more;

""Three top US senators, including former White House hopeful John McCain, on Wednesday slammed a new Osama bin Laden manhunt movie for suggesting that torture helped find the Al-Qaeda chief. In a letter to Sony Pictures head Michael Lynton, Democratic senators Diane Feinstein and Carl Levin and Republican McCain took issue with "Zero Dark Thirty," the new film by Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow.

"The film graphically depicts CIA officers repeatedly torturing detainees and then credits these detainees with providing critical lead information on the courier that led to" Bin Laden, they wrote. "Regardless of what message the filmmakers intended to convey, the movie clearly implies that the CIA's coercive interrogation techniques were effective in eliciting important information related to a courier for" Bin Laden.

"We have reviewed CIA records and know that this is incorrect.'Zero Dark Thirty' is factually inaccurate, and we believe that you have an obligation to state that the role of torture in the hunt for (Bin Laden) is not based on the facts, but rather part of the film's fictional narrative." The movie, which was released in North America on Wednesday, tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year's dramatic and lethal raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan.""

----------

McCain!! Wasn't he the guy you were in love with when he and slutty Sarah were running against Obama??

Well, he says you're a liar, too!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The recent movie just released about bin Laden's capture pretty much tells the story like it is - including the waterboarding that eventually led to bin Laden.
Hollyweird didn't like the real story either.
Willful ignorance is not an excuse to avoid the real world.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Anyone seen my book of psalms?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Space Station to test $17 million inflatable room.

NASA will use Bigelow's Expandable Activity Module to determine the potential of inflatables for exploration and commercial work.
NASA is now a Muslim outreach program, thanks to Obama, LOL!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol from orlando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure it is dear, but can't you see I'm up to my azz in cobras here?
Moniker thief, huh? Now there's something to aspire to!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

killtaker wrote:
take away all the guns...

layoff the police!

Thanks Obama/Liberals...

"20 East Cleveland police officers, dispatchers get layoff notices"

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...
And that is just the beginning!!!

Liberalism always implodes when in charge, remember Carter?

Then comes a Reagan to clean up the mess.

The cycle repeats, cause a generation forgets again.

Liberalism is a seductive poison. Hey, who does not want fairness and feel good? Screw thinking and hard work!!

Then reality strikes and the cycle repeats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Go read it.

even a nitwit like you should see the lies.

The lies the Bush Admin admitted to DUH

Start where he mentions yellowcake. It gets worse from there on.

Figures you'd be clueless.

Question for you is, "Why would you continue to defend lies that are long ago proven??"

----------

""Is a fib really a fib if the teller is unaware that he is uttering an untruth? That question appears to be the basis of the White House defense, having now admitted a falsehood in President Bush's claim, in his State of the Union address, that Iraq had tried to buy uranium in Africa. But that defense is under mounting pressure from a variety of sources claiming that the White House could not have been unaware that the claim was false, because it had been checked out — and debunked — by U.S. intelligence a year before the President repeated it. ""

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Bush’s State of the Union in 2003 was a Lie?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
They over spent!

Yippee!

Now they layoff!

"ELYRIA — A total of 14 people including 10 case aides were expected to receive layoff notices today from Lorain County Children Services..."

thanks Liberals/Obama!

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2013/01/11...
No the spending but the UNIONS!!!

That is where the problem resides!!!

If fat checks are good on good times is Ok then thin checks on bad times are not accepted by then, they rather go twinky!!! Remeber Pan Am, Eastern Airlines? Unions rather be unemployed than take any realistic wages. Evidence they are parasitic lazy ghetto liberals.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL'S REAL TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1. THOUS SHALT NOT TAKE THE DEBIL'S NAME IN VEIN. THOUS SHALT NOT HAVE ANY OTHER BELIEF SYSTEM BEFORE THE DARK LORD'S.
2. THOUS SHALT MURDER EACH OTHER AS THE DARK LORD STIRS THE POT OF YOUR PARANOIA. BY THE TIME HE TAKES YOUR GUNS, YOU WILL HAVE ALREADY KILLED EACH OTHER. THAT'S WHY HE GAVE YOU THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
3. THOU SHALT NOT LIE, EXCEPT TO YOURSELVES.
4. THOU SHALT NOT GET CAUGHT STEALING
5. THOU SHALT COMMIT ADULTERY, IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE.
6. THOU SHALT COVET EVERY DAMN THING YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS INCLUDING HIS WIFE AND THAT CUTE LITTLE FIFTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER OF HIS WITH THE LONG LEGS AND ENORMOUS BOOBS.
7. WAIT.... SURELY THAT'S ENOUGH?

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Just in case some of you on the left missed this:
Clinton said back in 1998 if Saddam thinks the international community has lost its will, "he will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. And some day, some way, I guarantee you he'll use the arsenal."
Think that's what Bush and every prominent democrat said as well.
Until they became weasels for political gain.
One "prominent Democrat" didn't fall into the trap. Barak Obama spoke out against invading Iraq. Not only wise but showed courage to speak out when Republicans tried to brand any opposition to the war as traitorous. We are fortunate to have this kind of leadership for our country.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

killtaker wrote:
Liberals building 300 ft tall wind turbines...

is more important than

"...10 employees in its code enforcement department..."

Laid off!

http://www.pe.com/local-news/politics/politic...
Wind turbines destroying the aluminum industry in wasteful use.

Now aluminum high prices hurting a lot of device makers.

Because that valuable metal is being wasted in false Utopia illusions.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea,yea, and I know you were just helping your goat across the fence. Huh BUBBA?
You did!!!!

Hahah! I got you to admit it!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I keep hoping they will get tired of it but it seems they are multiplying instead. I've heard they have ruined more than one thread with this tactic. I have no idea why they do it or why Topix allows it to continue. You would think the advertisers would demand it be stopped. Just ignore them the best you can. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference.
The new Carol's are far brighter and more interesting than the 'down on her luck' Carol, with her tragic stories of used furniture and crappy used cars.

She wants us to take up a collection for her!!

Tired of hearing her rags to rags nonsense.

This thread has no use. It should be killed off by Topix. I'm all for that.

Then you social misfits will have to find other places to waste your time and hatred in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Interesting read on the debt ceiling and the lack of a budget.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/cr...
From FAUX??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't believe them they couldn't even get th eelection right!!

I think they're still waiting for Rmoney to win!!

Go back to the birfer thread, nitwit.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Go read it.

even a nitwit like you should see the lies.

The lies the Bush Admin admitted to DUH

Start where he mentions yellowcake. It gets worse from there on.

Figures you'd be clueless.

Question for you is, "Why would you continue to defend lies that are long ago proven??"

----------

""Is a fib really a fib if the teller is unaware that he is uttering an untruth? That question appears to be the basis of the White House defense, having now admitted a falsehood in President Bush's claim, in his State of the Union address, that Iraq had tried to buy uranium in Africa. But that defense is under mounting pressure from a variety of sources claiming that the White House could not have been unaware that the claim was false, because it had been checked out — and debunked — by U.S. intelligence a year before the President repeated it. ""

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...
Has Obama ever lie?

Yes or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 774,421 - 774,440 of1,078,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 68,352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Mark 174,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE