Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839773 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The new Carol's are far brighter and more interesting than the 'down on her luck' Carol, with her tragic stories of used furniture and crappy used cars.
She wants us to take up a collection for her!!
Tired of hearing her rags to rags nonsense.
This thread has no use. It should be killed off by Topix. I'm all for that.
Then you social misfits will have to find other places to waste your time and hatred in.
Bit yet, here you are every day.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839775 Jan 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Got that the wrong way around, don'cha?
Why go to see ONE loser talkin' smack?
And high on crack!?
Condi Rice and Col West ARE the TWO Historical Events at the inauguration!
Packing heat? A comment conceived by a mind ravaged and consumed with hatred and ill will toward all that is innocent and good!
Cynical drunken racist wretch!
<quoted text>
Boy, you lost me there, hon. But it's good to see you here we need all the help we can get.^5.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#839774 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell is way more white than he is black.
But the traitor still couldn't resist switching parties to vote for Obama instead of the white Romney and the white McCain...hmmm...
carol

Orlando, FL

#839776 Jan 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they acting like children playing in the sandbox. Only, too bad it's not pails and shovels they're playing with. They're playing with the the credit of the United States of America and are planning to destroy the credit rating; cause the country to go into chaos, the military and social security checks to stop, all borrowing and lending into a tailspin; for what Carol?
He is an Olympian level above these neanderthal spoiled brat peepee pants neocons.
The tourist visa comment was clearly a birfer comment; he's stooped to a lower level than his wheelchair.
Three democrats including a former Clinton advisor and Kristin Powers said today Obama's tone and implying republicans don't care about starving children yesterday was "juvenile".

"Juvenile." That's the word all three of them agreed upon.

Doesn't sound very intellectually superior to me.

One of them even said Obama is walking a very thin line.

Indeed...a very thin line.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839777 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists
A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.
“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com .“I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor,‘How much am I being paid?'”
Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:
How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?
“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.
On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway. According to the Associated Press:
A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.
"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."
----------
Time for more wingnuts to go to jail. I figure we might lose a few conspiracy nuts from here.
No loss.
Oh yes, this was started by this idiot professor at FAU:

FAU Professor Thinks Sandy Hook Massacre May Have Been a Media Conspiracy

By Tim ElfrinkWed., Jan. 9 2013 at 8:36 AM

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/0...
57 states 4 obama

Conway, AR

#839778 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us all know when Obama gets within a million or so murders of Bush-Cheney....BUBBA HYPOCRITE.
Lets kwow when obamma reaches 49 million foodstamp recipients....
wait...nevermind....
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#839779 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
It's been reported that women are repulsed by fat men as well; I agree that fat people definitely have it bad; people hate them just because they're fat. I have to admit, I have an intolerance for fat people as well. Kind of like you, hating black people just because they're black.
lily lives for the race card...and liquor...and the incompetent Obama.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#839780 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Colin Powell is a black man; he is not racist, your party is full of racists and he told the truth.
Why deny it? Everything you say is racist and so you should be proud of your ignorance.
White Libral Race HUstler lily BLACKS CANNOT BE RACISTS really race hustler CONDI RICE SUSAN RICE SAME STORY Colin Powell Hillary Clinton same story these Smart people are always fooled right, Bush Obama same story
carol

Orlando, FL

#839782 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
It's been reported that women are repulsed by fat men as well; I agree that fat people definitely have it bad; people hate them just because they're fat. I have to admit, I have an intolerance for fat people as well. Kind of like you, hating black people just because they're black.
Oh, be kind, dear. It's unreasonable to think that some of the ugly ones won't slip by. The main thing to remmember is that you an I are petite and attractive and we need to be kind to the less fortunate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839783 Jan 15, 2013
You're good at offering opinions.

You suck at offering facts.

Funny how you reject others' opinions when you disagree.

I've seen you say "Well, that's just one person's opinion".

Yet you''re dumb enough to present one woman's opinion as fact.

Not too prejudiced, are you??

And you swear you're not a racist.

that's the truly funny part!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
“The truth is, Obama doesn’t call anyone, and he’s not close to almost anyone. It’s stunning that he’s in politics, because he really doesn’t like people,” said Neera Tanden — now president of the powerful Center for American Progress — in an interview with New York Magazine.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/16/powerful-fo...
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/former-ai...
http://times247.com/articles/former-obama-aid...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/10...
They all say the same thing.
Grey Ghost

Conway, AR

#839784 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are way to ignorant to understand that it's their coniving ways that I don't adhere to along with their relentless attempt to play the victim and all the while they are hell bent on gaining control. Only the very blind fanatics such as yourself cannot see that you are being led. But then again that's what sheep do...Huh Bubba?
I love bestiality!!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839781 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Your mothers name is Lily too? Sorry, I'm not fat. But since you can see through your screen, you should know that dummy
Maddmax's mamma is so fat that when she backs up she beeps.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#839785 Jan 15, 2013
Racists Party the DEMOCRATS JIM CROW say no more,welfare and foodstamps the Blacks forgot the DOGs and fire hoses lyinchings all forgiven for section 8,
carol

United States

#839786 Jan 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you keep crying about "ayn rand"? Carol has more tenacity in her pinky than you will ever have.
And a thousand times more than your husband gunner.

Location hidden

#839787 Jan 15, 2013
Proves how crazy these wingnuts arte!!

Remember when Retard Fred claimed Deepwater Horizon was an Obama plot to stop drilling??

That's how crazy these wingnuts are.

Their insanity is a gift to Democrats.
<quoted text>
Oh yes, this was started by this idiot professor at FAU:
FAU Professor Thinks Sandy Hook Massacre May Have Been a Media Conspiracy
By Tim ElfrinkWed., Jan. 9 2013 at 8:36 AM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/0...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839788 Jan 15, 2013
Atmore Al wrote:
<quoted text> But the traitor still couldn't resist switching parties to vote for Obama instead of the white Romney and the white McCain...hmmm...
That's called having intestinal fortitude and convictions...Maybe you should look those words up?
carol

Orlando, FL

#839789 Jan 15, 2013
Obama's Dark Continent roots are emerging. Typical reaction after winning an election, the fool thinks he's a dictator with unrestricted powers! Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Charles Taylor, Joseph Mobuto, Laurent Kabila, and now Barack Obama, all dedicated control freaks hellbent on destroying their countries.

Nice to see members of congress openly discussing impeachment now, even before the narcistic bastard starts his second term!

Location hidden

#839790 Jan 15, 2013
Arizona Medicaid Expansion Urged By Gov. Jan Brewer, Obamacare Foe

"Arizona will participate in the expansion of Medicaid, Gov. Jan Brewer said Monday in her State of the State address, making her the third Republican governor to agree to one of the key components of President Barack Obama's health care reform.

Brewer said that if she did not accept the Medicaid funds for Arizona, other states could claim those federal dollars and create jobs that otherwise would be created in Arizona. Fellow Republican governors Susana Martinez of New Mexico and Brian Sandoval of Nevada also plan to expand Medicaid to anyone who earns up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level, which is currently $14,856 for an individual.

But 10 other Republican governors have already decided not to participate. The Supreme Court's 2012 ruling that affirmed Obama's health care law allows states to refuse to take part in the Medicaid expansion.

Although Brewer has been a consistent opponent of Obamacare, she acknowledged Monday that the law is now an unavoidable reality and that Arizona would be worse off turning down the federal dollars that will come with broadening Medicaid"

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839791 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Three democrats including a former Clinton advisor and Kristin Powers said today Obama's tone and implying republicans don't care about starving children yesterday was "juvenile".
"Juvenile." That's the word all three of them agreed upon.
Doesn't sound very intellectually superior to me.
One of them even said Obama is walking a very thin line.
Indeed...a very thin line.
They are juvenile, and spiteful, vindictive, conniving and unable to govern.

Thin line? He's the President. What the hell are you talking about?
You're party is threatening to put the country into default. You and I will be dead before another republican ever gets near the White House!

Location hidden

#839792 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddmax's mamma is so fat that when she backs up she beeps.
Madmaxx's mamma is so fat, she's got her own zip code!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 54 min Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 3 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News