Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,361 - 774,380 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#839558 Jan 15, 2013
There was a time when posting in here was fun, but now it's just drudgery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839559 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Kerry was dumb enough to believe the Bush Administration when they f*cking lied out their ass about Sadam having wmd's.
If true (which it is not) that makes him an ideal choice to be Obama's Secretary of State.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839560 Jan 15, 2013
Oh, I wouldn't say that, dear. For some of us it's pure entertainment. Say! Why don't you write like me and I'll write like you? We'll make it a contest where people can vote on which of us wrote what? How about it, snookums? Um... you were the girl who used my name in vein, right? Brought it all right down on your own grizzled head, dear. Be accountable...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839561 Jan 15, 2013
""Kerry did, however, warn that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war: "Mr. President, do not rush to war, take the time to build the coalition, because it's not winning the war that's hard, it's winning the peace that's hard."

After the invasion of Iraq, when no weapons of mass destruction were found, Kerry strongly criticized Bush, contending that he had misled the country: "When the President of the United States looks at you and tells you something, there should be some trust.""

----------

Kerry was among the first to realize that Bush/Cheney had lied to the American people in an effort to start an illegal war.

Bush lied, thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's died for Bush's lies.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry was one of the more outspoken ones about getting rid of Saddam in 1998 and 2003 - before he became a weasel.
That one was easy to disprove.

You seem to think everything is black or white. Either they suppported the war, or they didn't.

Nuance escapes you. Most that supported Bush did not realize he was lying to them at the time. Most were very tepid in their support, and withdrew it when it was determined Bush had lied.

If you doubt that, there is ample proof he lied in his State of the Union speech in 2003, as he rushed the nation to war. A failed war.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839562 Jan 15, 2013
A large vagina shaped star cluster has appeared in the Conspirius Constellation, three and a half million miles from earth. Scientists are tentatively calling it a Pink Giant, but further trips into and out of the galaxy are deemed necessary and in a hurry.

Location hidden

#839563 Jan 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave….The intelligence on Iraq (WMDs) collected during Clinton’s 8 years in office that Bush used was a Lie? So Dave are you saying Clinton and others Liberals Lied and People Died?
The intel used in Bush's State of the Union in 2003 was all created by the Bushies.

You're a very poor liar.

But that's all you do. Make up stupid stuff to blame everything on any one but Bush!!

what a weak player you are!@!
carol

Orlando, FL

#839564 Jan 15, 2013
That was actually carol trying to write like me. that's pathetic.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839565 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
There was a time when posting in here was fun, but now it's just drudgery.
I keep hoping they will get tired of it but it seems they are multiplying instead. I've heard they have ruined more than one thread with this tactic. I have no idea why they do it or why Topix allows it to continue. You would think the advertisers would demand it be stopped. Just ignore them the best you can. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839566 Jan 15, 2013
Like I said, honey, you're the weak link. How do I know you're the weak link? It's cause you're the most sanctimonious liar in here and that's saying something.
lol

Orlando, FL

#839567 Jan 15, 2013
If you ever harm a hair on that woman's head, buddy, you'll be looking through your third eye I GUARANTEE it!
lol

Orlando, FL

#839568 Jan 15, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I keep hoping they will get tired of it but it seems they are multiplying instead. I've heard they have ruined more than one thread with this tactic. I have no idea why they do it or why Topix allows it to continue. You would think the advertisers would demand it be stopped. Just ignore them the best you can. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference.
Oh, reeee-leeee?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#839569 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The intel used in Bush's State of the Union in 2003 was all created by the Bushies.
What part of Bush’s State of the Union in 2003 was a Lie?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#839570 Jan 15, 2013
Interesting read on the debt ceiling and the lack of a budget.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/15/cr...
carol

Orlando, FL

#839572 Jan 15, 2013
Yes, I think it's safe to say that we've wrassled several dozen conservative bloviators to the ground in here, and that's just in here!

We work hard and play by the rules, our rules, not your invisible, flexible ones, but, like lawyers and accountants everywhere we exploit the loopholes wherever and whenever we can.

In fact we are all female accountants committed to ending the puerile dominance of white males trying to get ahead with their gross distended bodies and reproductive organs (brains) that resemble nothing so much as raw chicken necks. Now get back in line and finish kissing our shoes.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839573 Jan 15, 2013
Angela, Angela! For God's sake DO something!
carol

Orlando, FL

#839576 Jan 15, 2013
You may say whatever filthy things you want but you will not stop me from posting my opinions.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

#839578 Jan 15, 2013
I kept picture of Farah Fawcett Majors clad in bathing suit hung on wall in office in Europe also had empty Tank Shell with Ameriican flags on as what not in Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

#839579 Jan 15, 2013
You (we?) say that now, but how are you going to feel about it when the gaming commission shows up to confiscate your string of slot machines you've been bragging about over in Human Sexuality?

Location hidden

#839580 Jan 15, 2013
Willful ignorance is all you have. You display it daily.

You offer a fictional movie to rebut testimony from the CIA Inspector General, FBI agents, etc??

There is no end to your prejudiced ignorance.

You are an ignorant woman. I'm happy there are other, more intelligent Carol's here now to drown out your abject stupidity.

About your movie:

""Acting CIA director Michael Morell said that “Zero Dark Thirty,” the Hollywood take on the hunt for Osama bin Laden, exaggerates the importance of information obtained by harsh interrogations. The movie by Academy Award-winning director Kathryn Bigelow tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year’s dramatic and deadly raid in May on the Al-Qaeda terror leader’s hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The film shows US personnel using harsh interrogation techniques like water-boarding - a method many consider torture - to force captives to speak.

The information obtained was crucial, according to the movie, in piecing together the trail that eventually lead to bin Laden.

Morell disagreed.

In a message to Central Intelligence Agency employees Friday, he said that the movie “creates the strong impression that the enhanced interrogation techniques that were part of our former detention and interrogation program were the key to finding bin Laden. That impression is false.”""

----------

You are a truly stupid woman, carol. Here's more;

""Three top US senators, including former White House hopeful John McCain, on Wednesday slammed a new Osama bin Laden manhunt movie for suggesting that torture helped find the Al-Qaeda chief. In a letter to Sony Pictures head Michael Lynton, Democratic senators Diane Feinstein and Carl Levin and Republican McCain took issue with "Zero Dark Thirty," the new film by Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow.

"The film graphically depicts CIA officers repeatedly torturing detainees and then credits these detainees with providing critical lead information on the courier that led to" Bin Laden, they wrote. "Regardless of what message the filmmakers intended to convey, the movie clearly implies that the CIA's coercive interrogation techniques were effective in eliciting important information related to a courier for" Bin Laden.

"We have reviewed CIA records and know that this is incorrect.'Zero Dark Thirty' is factually inaccurate, and we believe that you have an obligation to state that the role of torture in the hunt for (Bin Laden) is not based on the facts, but rather part of the film's fictional narrative." The movie, which was released in North America on Wednesday, tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year's dramatic and lethal raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan.""

----------

McCain!! Wasn't he the guy you were in love with when he and slutty Sarah were running against Obama??

Well, he says you're a liar, too!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The recent movie just released about bin Laden's capture pretty much tells the story like it is - including the waterboarding that eventually led to bin Laden.
Hollyweird didn't like the real story either.
Willful ignorance is not an excuse to avoid the real world.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839581 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone seen my book of psalms?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••