Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839732 Jan 15, 2013
R2D2 speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Debil, incidentally. He's making fools of you all so if you're going to respond to him, don't.
You're doing such a great job of it, nutsickles is make feeble attempts at hiding his stupidity.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#839733 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your pain and you are obviously consumed with bigoted backwoods hatred. I hope you lost your whole life savings[50 bucks] on the election. I love listening to you idiots cry, no one does it better.
go take your meds, you're babbleing again. You're the biggot or is it you're mind is so far gone now that you can't remember your own words.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839734 Jan 15, 2013
R2D2 speaks wrote:
(mechanical voice) "Car-ol is a ding-bat. Car-ol is a ding-bat. Car-ol is a..."
R2d2 only talked in beeps. Maybe zylon would be a better screen name.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839735 Jan 15, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Flack, you know all the great thinkers with superior intellect seal all college records !
Oh yeah I forgot! How stupid of me.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839736 Jan 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control is just another attempt to divert the attention of the masses away from the serious economic, budget, and debt issues facing the country.
Just like the Roman Circus.
And going nowhere.
My, my, more insane logic from the master...Yes the killing of our innocent children along with our love affair with killing and shooting while owning ever caliber weapon there is has nothing to do with our incredible murder rate. Just when one thinks that those on the right have reached the pinnacle some how they always manage to get even dumber.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839737 Jan 15, 2013
Problem is, you've only got lies and stupidity, and no facts!!

Dave proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you loony left wingers like to bad mouth gwb and the iraq war but are quick to change the subject when when presented with facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839738 Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuomo-Christie 2016 ?
:-)
Abandoning Hillary already?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839739 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
""Kerry did, however, warn that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war: "Mr. President, do not rush to war, take the time to build the coalition, because it's not winning the war that's hard, it's winning the peace that's hard."
After the invasion of Iraq, when no weapons of mass destruction were found, Kerry strongly criticized Bush, contending that he had misled the country: "When the President of the United States looks at you and tells you something, there should be some trust.""
----------
Kerry was among the first to realize that Bush/Cheney had lied to the American people in an effort to start an illegal war.
Bush lied, thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's died for Bush's lies.
<quoted text>
That one was easy to disprove.
You seem to think everything is black or white. Either they suppported the war, or they didn't.
Nuance escapes you. Most that supported Bush did not realize he was lying to them at the time. Most were very tepid in their support, and withdrew it when it was determined Bush had lied.
If you doubt that, there is ample proof he lied in his State of the Union speech in 2003, as he rushed the nation to war. A failed war.
“I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force – if necessary – to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”— John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.”— John Kerry, October 9, 2002

“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation.… And now he is miscalculating America&#65533;s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.”— John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

Location hidden

#839740 Jan 15, 2013
You offer nothing to refute what was posted.

It's available from other sources, including FAUX.

Prove it wrong, or shut up.

You've made enough of a fool of yourself in the past few days.

Surprised you show up here after Dave took you apart last week.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Motherjones? Hahahahahaha
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#839741 Jan 15, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Why does Russia or China never have school shooting Problems? Gf008 Safer World 2013
They have a big problem with knives and these things called "cleavers" they say these things are in nearly every single household in the united states , I wonder what we should do , ban them maybe?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#839742 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Willful ignorance is all you have. You display it daily.
You offer a fictional movie to rebut testimony from the CIA Inspector General, FBI agents, etc??
There is no end to your prejudiced ignorance.
You are an ignorant woman. I'm happy there are other, more intelligent Carol's here now to drown out your abject stupidity.
About your movie:
""Acting CIA director Michael Morell said that “Zero Dark Thirty,” the Hollywood take on the hunt for Osama bin Laden, exaggerates the importance of information obtained by harsh interrogations. The movie by Academy Award-winning director Kathryn Bigelow tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year’s dramatic and deadly raid in May on the Al-Qaeda terror leader’s hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. The film shows US personnel using harsh interrogation techniques like water-boarding - a method many consider torture - to force captives to speak.
The information obtained was crucial, according to the movie, in piecing together the trail that eventually lead to bin Laden.
Morell disagreed.
In a message to Central Intelligence Agency employees Friday, he said that the movie “creates the strong impression that the enhanced interrogation techniques that were part of our former detention and interrogation program were the key to finding bin Laden. That impression is false.”""
----------
You are a truly stupid woman, carol. Here's more;
""Three top US senators, including former White House hopeful John McCain, on Wednesday slammed a new Osama bin Laden manhunt movie for suggesting that torture helped find the Al-Qaeda chief. In a letter to Sony Pictures head Michael Lynton, Democratic senators Diane Feinstein and Carl Levin and Republican McCain took issue with "Zero Dark Thirty," the new film by Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow.
"The film graphically depicts CIA officers repeatedly torturing detainees and then credits these detainees with providing critical lead information on the courier that led to" Bin Laden, they wrote. "Regardless of what message the filmmakers intended to convey, the movie clearly implies that the CIA's coercive interrogation techniques were effective in eliciting important information related to a courier for" Bin Laden.
"We have reviewed CIA records and know that this is incorrect.'Zero Dark Thirty' is factually inaccurate, and we believe that you have an obligation to state that the role of torture in the hunt for (Bin Laden) is not based on the facts, but rather part of the film's fictional narrative." The movie, which was released in North America on Wednesday, tells the story of the decade-long search after September 11, 2001, climaxing in last year's dramatic and lethal raid on Bin Laden's hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan.""
----------
McCain!! Wasn't he the guy you were in love with when he and slutty Sarah were running against Obama??
Well, he says you're a liar, too!!
<quoted text>
The belligerence begins.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839743 Jan 15, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> go take your meds, you're babbleing again. You're the biggot or is it you're mind is so far gone now that you can't remember your own words.
I'm not bigoted against any race of people. I call it like I see it. I treat all with the same respect. Black, white,yellow or red all the same to me. Now you yellow bellied tea baggers are a dying race and I do like that.

Location hidden

#839744 Jan 15, 2013
Marco Rubio's promoting immigration reform.

Who will be the first wingnut to call him a Democrat??

Who will be the first Teabagger to attack him??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
carol

Orlando, FL

#839745 Jan 15, 2013
An aid to President Obama stated publicly he does not call anyone, he is not close to anyone...that he doesn't really like people.

Later apologizing...but the cat was already out of the bag.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839747 Jan 15, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea. Why take an oath on a book of fairy tales?
George Washington would disagree with you. It was his idea.

Location hidden

#839746 Jan 15, 2013
"John Kerry has refused to apologize for calling the Bush Administration "the most crooked … lying group I've ever seen." Kerry did clarify his remarks, however, saying he was not referring to the president himself, but rather "his posse of attack-machine thugs and corrupt, economy-pillaging advisers."

Bush campaign chairman Marc Racicot called Kerry's conduct "unbecoming of a candidate for the presidency," then added, "Just because the president accidentally fibbed about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq doesn't mean it's OK to go around calling him a lying sack of Shiite."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
“I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force – if necessary – to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”— John F. Kerry, Oct 2002
“The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation.”— John Kerry, October 9, 2002
“(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation.… And now he is miscalculating America&#65533;s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War.”— John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839749 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
An aid to President Obama stated publicly he does not call anyone, he is not close to anyone...that he doesn't really like people.
Later apologizing...but the cat was already out of the bag.
Poor Carol, so desperate for anything to cover her parties short comings. While never looking in her own mirror.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839751 Jan 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Wow...kiss ass immediately comes to mind.

He is the narcissist in the midst of everyone who only THINKS he is the superior intellect.

Doesn't take much to bamboozle you, does it?

Location hidden

#839750 Jan 15, 2013
Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com .“I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor,‘How much am I being paid?'”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

On the morning of Dec. 14, Rosen had just finished feeding his cats when he saw six small children "sitting in a neat semicircle" at the end of his driveway. According to the Associated Press:

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

"We can't go back to school," one little boy told Rosen. "Our teacher is dead."

----------

Time for more wingnuts to go to jail. I figure we might lose a few conspiracy nuts from here.

No loss.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839752 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, more insane logic from the master...Yes the killing of our innocent children along with our love affair with killing and shooting while owning ever caliber weapon there is has nothing to do with our incredible murder rate. Just when one thinks that those on the right have reached the pinnacle some how they always manage to get even dumber.
Economic failure, exploding budget deficits, and increasing debt are far more important than meaningless gestures that would have no effect on criminals.

Obama wants gun control because he wants control over every aspect of our lives, not for any other reason.

Just another manufactured "crisis", just like the "fiscal cliff" and the debt ceiling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 70,998
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 3 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr market indicators 98,836
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web