Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,321 - 774,340 of 1,081,703 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

"Pesticides and fertilizers sprayed on marijuana crops by unscrupulous growers in Mexico, Columbia, Australia, and Peru are contributing to a string of drug related birth defects.

Houston Mayor, Frank "Buck" Baldwin said today that the city is forming a task force to prevent the spread of an increasing number of deformed or damaged children in Texas. "This is a crisis of our own making," he said. "If we can't be personally responsible for what we put in our mouths than who can?"

Over 125 children have been born in Texas to marijuana smoking mothers with such congenital deformities as three ears, and no hands. "This is deplorable," the mayor said. "These are innocent children whose lives are being destroyed for a few hours of relaxation. It stops now!"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Tim Huelskamp Sandy Relief Rejection Comes As Relatives Receive Millions In Federal Farm Aid

On a conservative talk show earlier this month, Huelskamp explained his opposition, saying he was "not convinced" that Sandy relief was necessary. He said the relief legislation "reminds me of the stimulus package."

Huelskamp has been able to see a need for federal relief closer to his home. His brother's farm received $1.6 million in federal subsidies from 1995 to 2011. The federal payouts included more than $30,000 for disaster subsidies.

Huelskamp's parents' farm has also received subsidies. Politico reported in 2011 that the farm took in $1.1 million in federal farms subsidies from 1995 to 2009.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/14/tim-...
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who decides who is bad?
I do, muzzie-lover.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments are as stupd as you are.
And you shagged a goat!
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

The attack of setember is an escuse for the american goverment as well as the nuclear weapon in irak to invade irak and become owner of petrol abundance in this place.they have destroyed a cultur,a country,people from irak whether young or old.
America has a nasty foreign policy and that s why the terrorism is born.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

CHARLOTTE, N.C.-- U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's son has been charged with assaulting a flight attendant during a trip from Kentucky to North Carolina.

The newspaper quoted Lt. Shawn Crooks as saying all the charges against Paul were filed the day of the incident, Jan. 5.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/rand...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that not be a part of responsible gun control??????The open market on buying guns and ammo has to be restricted....PERIOD!!!
BS, Ghostie, If people in Giverment are allow guns, the general public is allowed guns. We are the government.
By the way Ghostie, When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns..
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, muzzie-lover.
Okay arse. How childish to pretend you are someone else.
I am not the ass that posted that idiocy above and you probably posted more, pretending that you are me, the real lol.

Change your diapers moron and get a life. People your age shouldn't act like they're 6 yrs old.
Freakin' grow up.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MAn of Peace Renowned American academic Noam Chomsky says US President Barack Obama is leading a “global assassination” campaign.

“…President Obama is the major human rights violator. He is directing a global assassination campaign which is a major atrocity,” Chomsky said
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chomsky went on to say that the United States is “strongly supporting, and in fact, participating in terrible human rights abuses”.

He also lambasted the US for its shipment of arms to Saudi Arabia, famous for its dismal human rights record.

“The US is providing huge amounts of armaments to Saudi Arabia which is one of the worst human rights abusers in the world,” Chomsky stated.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you shagged a goat!
Yea,yea, and I know you were just helping your goat across the fence. Huh BUBBA?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that not be a part of responsible gun control??????The open market on buying guns and ammo has to be restricted....PERIOD!!!
guns are not the problem criminals are. Government breaking the laws of the US.constitution will do nothing at all to change that fact.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Again, very interesting...

NBC - "There’s also a reason why the White House decided to abandon the idea of any Plan B: They will own part of the chaos if they pursue a Plan B. But by having no Plan B, the Obama White House is trying to ensure that raising the debt ceiling is all on Congress. What’s more, Obama seemed to accept that a government shutdown -- and not the debt ceiling -- is the better place to have a fiscal fight."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/15...

They also elaborated on other broken promises that were not kept by this president.

Do I detect ankle biting among the ranks?
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

And furthermore, if I ever do run into you out in the real world, you're going to wish your mother aborted you so I didn't have to! Now shut up and go back to bed!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

So, I guess between 1998 & 2003, Bush & you claim Sadam ran out & built this arsenal from scratch including nuclear weapons.
RealDave was Kerry lying in 2003?

Mar 2003 - For:“I think Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction are a threat, and that's why I voted to hold him accountable and to make certain that we disarm him. I think we need to …”(“All Things Considered”, 3/19/03)
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I'm posting a lot over on the NYSE thread, and have already earned my friends a tidy sum by investing in my newsletter: Tony Orlando's Pocket Portfolio Picks.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
You damn lieberals have no clue, do you? It was with FAST AND FURIOUS guns sold to the Terrorists that the Bengazi attacks happened at all. Eric Holder, through his Deputy, Arne Wilcox II, personally arranged the sale of US .223 exploding rounds to Libyan and Yemeni extremisists. The Navy Seals killed in the attack were killed with these same type of bullets. Connect the dots.
The Emporer not only isn't wearing clothes, he's armed and dangerous.
Buster the Myth Maker???
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
And furthermore, if I ever do run into you out in the real world, you're going to wish your mother aborted you so I didn't have to! Now shut up and go back to bed!
AGAIN, not me, the real lol.

Just a troll who obviously doesn't like what I post.

Again:
Okay arse. How childish to pretend you are someone else.
I am not the ass that posted that idiocy above and you probably posted more, pretending that you are me, the real lol.

Change your diapers moron and get a life. People your age shouldn't act like they're 6 yrs old.
Freakin' grow up.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Thank God she had good Parents and not stuck on Democrat Welfare,Took 50years after the Democrats rail roaded BLACKS IN AMERICA
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Well, back from the hairdresser I guess. She lives in the basement so, all in all, it's a pretty quick trip. I went with a sort of Diana-esque look and am quite beautiful I think. Unless I miss my guess the building superintendent is taking a shine to me. Of course, he's black, but my eyes have been opened on that front.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Outbreak of incurable virus will spread around ... 12 min Joshua Gardner 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 68,041
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 16 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 21 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••