Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,301 - 774,320 of 1,079,183 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I think obama is a very competent president.but no much more than another republican or democrat candidate...i believe that the only reason which has lead obama to the rank of president is his skin color and his ethnicity.the major part of the votation are those of minorities.he received many votes from them because he s a model for them.furtjermore obama would have been old and white during the elecyion i m quite sure he would have got a quarter less votes and wouldn t have been president today.
These elecctions are more ethnical ones than real political ones.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Good work F.B.I. on capturing Oregon terrorist Mohamed Hohamud. So he planned truck bomb. I hope you get more info from him. GF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets encourage more insane people like you to buy any and all weapons, lets encourage more one toothed Bubbas in camouflage to buy 30 caliber machine guns while ignoring all of the mass killing of our children. Let's all band together and make the NRA the richest coropration in America, let's all prove that we aren't smart enough to see that we are being manipulated, yea thats it lets prove we are brainless teanbaggers. YEA BOY!!!
Well, perhaps he'll roll over on his gun and blow his own brains out.

NRA spits on the graves of Newtown massacre victims with release of mobile shoot-'em-up app for iPhone, iPad

National Rifle Association launched free game that could allow children to play target practice and pay to unlock more powerful weapons, including an assault weapon like the one used by Adam Lanza to kill 20 children and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nra-...
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Suicides are way up in the US military it was announced yesterday, Admiral Mullens of the Jint Chiefs announced they had reached epic proportions throughout the armed services.

How will they ever manage to collect our guns if they're all dead? What's more, who will work the farms, build the road and bridges and provide crowd control this July 4th? What better way to kill Americans than at a fireworks celebration.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

yop wrote:
I think obama is a very competent president.but no much more than another republican or democrat candidate...i believe that the only reason which has lead obama to the rank of president is his skin color and his ethnicity.the major part of the votation are those of minorities.he received many votes from them because he s a model for them.furtjermore obama would have been old and white during the elecyion i m quite sure he would have got a quarter less votes and wouldn t have been president today.
These elecctions are more ethnical ones than real political ones.
LOL

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Just in case some of you on the left missed this:
Clinton said back in 1998 if Saddam thinks the international community has lost its will, "he will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. And some day, some way, I guarantee you he'll use the arsenal."
Think that's what Bush and every prominent democrat said as well.
Until they became weasels for political gain.
If you could read, Clinton said that if the international community loses its will, Sadam would then rebuild his arsenal & likely use it.

Note:

Clinton said he had NO arsenal. He had no rebuilding program.

But said he feared he MIGHT start rebuilding an arsenal.

So, I guess between 1998 & 2003, Bush & you claim Sadam ran out & built this arsenal from scratch including nuclear weapons.

My God, you right whiners are dumber than dirt.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Ready, aim, misfire!

Exactly one month after the Newtown school massacre, the National Rifle Association has launched a free iPhone and iPad shooting game offering kids as young as 4 a chance to fire guns at coffin-shaped targets.

The free game “NRA: Practice Range” is offered on iTunes and allows would-be snipers to choose a weapon to fire at an indoor gun range, an outdoor range or for skeet shooting practice.

The free guns include a Beretta M-9 handgun, a Colt M-16 assault rifle with 15-round clip or a Mossberg 500 pump-action shotgun.

For 99 cents extra, players can “unlock” higher-capacity guns similar to one Adam Lanza used in the Sandy Hook massacre, including AK-47 assault rifles and an M-11 sniper rifles.

carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I have a hairdresser appointment. Look for me on my return, I'll be so reenervated as to be unstoppable ;)

I suppose the Presidunce was at the hairdressers when the terrorists were overwhelming our boys in Bengazi? Ha ha ha, yes, that sounds like the little muzzie alright.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Whoa! The libbies are restless tonight! So answer me this, if Obama the Emporer is so smart how come the rest of the country is in the deepest depression since 1929?
Hitler invaded Chekoslavakia in 1939 only ten years after the great Depression, so what do you imagine is coming our way, hmmmmm? A meteorite?
Study some history dipshit. The 1929 Depression lasted over 10 years. May not have ever ended had it not been for WWII that left the US the only nation still in track. It's going to take at least 10 years to recover from the 2008 Depression. It's hard to recover when 27,000 American factories have been closed and shipped to China. Maybe the Repubs in DC could help with that?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Oh well,,, maybe NOT.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans think they're winning something. Marsha Blackburn makes me think of Carol!
The republicans have proven they are incapable of governing.
The democrats have proven that if you promise non producers that you will "reditribute" wealth , give em cell phones fwee health care , take care of their every need with no effort from them they will put anyone in office even if their only qualification was "comunity organanizing" voting "present"in the senate and being a stunt double for the little monkey in the curious George books [non speaking parts only]this once great country deserves everything comming its way , you voted for it .
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Fast and Furious scandal: House panel recommends contempt vote on Eric Holder
By Sari Horwitz and Ed O’Keefe,June 20, 2012
The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee voted 23 to 17 to recommend…A congressional committee voted Wednesday to recommend that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. be held in contempt after the Obama administration, citing executive privilege for the first time, refused to turn over documents pertaining to a botched gun-trafficking operation.

The party-line vote at a marathon session of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee intensified a feud between the Obama administration and Republican lawmakers and dealt an embarrassing blow to the nation’s highest-ranking law enforcement official.

House leaders said they will schedule a vote of the entire chamber on the matter next week unless the attorney general turns over certain documents on Operation Fast and Furious. If the full House votes to find Holder in contempt, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia — who is employed by the Justice Department — will have to decide whether to criminally prosecute him.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up yourself you pestilencial liberal azz. It's well known that Jesus himself endured torture so if he could do it, the terrorists can.
Who decides who is bad?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Adding to the horror, Apple, whose credo is “enriching lives,” approved the manufacturer’s recommended age rating of 4 and up for the disturbing game.

In the game, shooters can take aim at clay ducks, or coffin-shaped targets with bull’s-eyes at head and chest level.

The NRA-licensed game was designed by MEDL Mobile Inc.

In between target practice, young tykes can get “gun safety tips” like “always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction,”“stop shooting immediately if you think you have experienced a gun malfunction” and “use only the correct ammunition for your gun.”

It’s “the most authentic experience possible,” the gamemakers said, touting its real-life gunshot sounds and arsenal of free weapons.

It also offers the “right balance of gaming and safety education,” the NRA said, citing the link from the app to the lobby’s website.

Critics immediately blasted the powerful gun lobby, especially since the NRA itself blamed violent video games for contributing to Lanza’s deadly Dec. 14 rampage at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're an idiot, but even you shouold be able to see a difference between Clinton's no fly zone and tough talk towards Iraq and a military invasion under false pretenses.
They went in for WMD's. The WMD's were non-existant.
You can make up all the stories about the alleged movement of WMD's but you can't provide any proof.
Nor could Bush, which is why he admitted there were no WMD's/ DUH
WMD's being his justification for war, that means it was a war of mistake.
And he lost it, signing a peace treaty favoring Iraq, cmmitting to a 'date certain' to withdraw US forces.
You lose, nitwit.
Nuculur than you would disagree with the Liberal Icon Clinton!!

Bill Clinton says that no government could have failed to act against Iraq after the 11 September 2001 attacks in view of intelligence provided.
lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

You damn lieberals have no clue, do you? It was with FAST AND FURIOUS guns sold to the Terrorists that the Bengazi attacks happened at all. Eric Holder, through his Deputy, Arne Wilcox II, personally arranged the sale of US .223 exploding rounds to Libyan and Yemeni extremisists. The Navy Seals killed in the attack were killed with these same type of bullets. Connect the dots.

The Emporer not only isn't wearing clothes, he's armed and dangerous.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus says that conservative lawmakers in blue states like Wisconsin “ought to be looking at” ways to rig the Electoral College system to tilt elections towards Republican candidates in a way that could have allowed presidential candidate Mitt Romney to win.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yqfc )

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets encourage more insane people like you to buy any and all weapons, lets encourage more one toothed Bubbas in camouflage to buy 30 caliber machine guns while ignoring all of the mass killing of our children. Let's all band together and make the NRA the richest coropration in America, let's all prove that we aren't smart enough to see that we are being manipulated, yea thats it lets prove we are brainless teanbaggers. YEA BOY!!!
your ignorance is showing again .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur than you would disagree with the Liberal Icon Clinton!!
Bill Clinton says that no government could have failed to act against Iraq after the 11 September 2001 attacks in view of intelligence provided.
Oh, well, none of the terrorists were from Iraq dummy
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The democrats have proven that if you promise non producers that you will "reditribute" wealth , give em cell phones fwee health care , take care of their every need with no effort from them they will put anyone in office even if their only qualification was "comunity organanizing" voting "present"in the senate and being a stunt double for the little monkey in the curious George books [non speaking parts only]this once great country deserves everything comming its way , you voted for it .
Or you could look at it from the other view that if Repubs offer a candidate that promises more tax reduction for the wealthy, repealing regulations on banks and Wall St., doing away with Medicare, hates 47% on the Nation, more wars for nothing and despite not working since 1999 was making $57,000.00 per day paying 13.4% tax rate while hiding money in the Cayman's it may be hard to get a Majority to vote for such a man.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Arizona Medicaid Expansion Urged By Gov. Jan Brewer, Obamacare Foe

Although Brewer has been a consistent opponent of Obamacare, she acknowledged Monday that the law is now an unavoidable reality and that Arizona would be worse off turning down the federal dollars that will come with broadening Medicaid.

"Try as we might, the law was upheld by the United States Supreme Court," Brewer said. "The Affordable Care Act is not going anywhere, at least not for the time being

We cannot wag our finger at the federal government," Brewer said, reminding lawmakers of her famous meeting on an airport tarmac with President Obama last year. "Trust me, I tried that once."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/14/ariz...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min boundary painter 4,544
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,517
Amy 7-24 12 min Toj 13
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 min boundary painter 1,192
Abby 7-24 16 min Toj 8
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min boundary painter 460
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 18 min boundary painter 1,103
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000