Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#839547 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who decides who is bad?
You just responded to debil...FYI.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839548 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Topix registered user.
You've been a visitor for 4 years.
You have no more right to the name carol than the man in the moon.
All this nonsense about the 'real carol' is just that. Nonsense.
There is no 'real carol'. Just a visitor who uses the name. I expect there are millions of carol's out there.
And you claim to be the 'real carol'??
How stupid of you.
Register, you wimpy dingbat!! It will eliminate your Drama Queen crap.
I agree. Debil IS a dingbat.
R2D2 speaks

Orlando, FL

#839549 Jan 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Fact? What a moran you are--I mean it's simple math, not a conspiracy theory. "Fact Check: More soldiers have died under Obama than under Bush. Made popular 111 days ago in Politics
The actual facts are that more than twice as many troops have died under Bush. A previous post claiming that more troops have died under Obama was factually incorrect. The information you were using referred to the number of troops that have died in Afghanistan only. Please quit using partial facts out of context in order to get a point across."
There are a million sources to prove my claim. More than 4,000 died under Bush. Less than 2,000 under Obama. Granted that's too many either way. Oh, and how goes the civilian count for the two in Iraq and Afghanistan? How many American civilians died on 9/11 while he was taking yet another vacation cutting brush?
"Oh-nuts! Now.. I-have-to type.. with an e-rect-ion! DANGER, WILL ROB-IN-SON... DANGER, WILL ROB-IN-SON..."
carol

Orlando, FL

#839550 Jan 15, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem for you is that they got no useful intelligence from those who were waterboarded.
Per the CIA, who was doing the waterboarding.
""As for getting "phenomenal results" from waterboarding alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the CIA Inspector General's report on the subject was inconclusive—with the author noting that "you could not in good conscience reach a definitive conclusion about whether any specific technique was especially effective, or [whether] the enhanced techniques in the aggregate really worked." Of course, what we know now is that when it came to tracking down Osama bin Laden's whereabouts, KSM lied despite being subjected to waterboarding, as did other detainees who were tortured. Cheney seems to think those are "phenomenal results."
Bush apologists have been trying for months to credit brutal interrogation techniques for the discovery Osama bin Laden's hideout, all evidence to the contrary. Torture in fact, harmed the America's intelligence collection efforts post-9/11, at least according to former FBI interrogator Ali Soufan. In his new memoir, he writes that the Bush administration's fixation on torture, FBI agents ceased participating in interrogations, "meaning that some of the government’s most knowledgeable experts were unable to speak with the most important terrorists." That claim is difficult to evaluate, but Cheney's claims about waterboarding are false on their face.""
----------
You really should let go of this. You bring it up every few months, get beat about the head over your ignorance, drop it for awhile, then bring up the same stupidity all over again.
Get a life. You're here all the time. You and Nobraina are the most frequent posters on this thread and all you do is spread lies.
Losing an election isn't even enough to make you realize how out of touch you are.
That's how brainlessly partisan you are.
The mantra amongst you wingnuts is:
'Don''t talk about Bush, he's not President anymore'.
But let's talk about Clinton, Carter and any Democrat President, no matter how far back in history it is.
You're funny like that. Not ha-ha funny, but very sick funny.
The recent movie just released about bin Laden's capture pretty much tells the story like it is - including the waterboarding that eventually led to bin Laden.

Hollyweird didn't like the real story either.

Willful ignorance is not an excuse to avoid the real world.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#839551 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Kerry was dumb enough to believe the Bush Administration when they f*cking lied out their ass about Sadam having wmd's.
RealDave….The intelligence on Iraq (WMDs) collected during Clinton’s 8 years in office that Bush used was a Lie? So Dave are you saying Clinton and others Liberals Lied and People Died?
carol

Orlando, FL

#839552 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John Kerry was dumb enough to believe the Bush Administration when they f*cking lied out their ass about Sadam having wmd's.
John Kerry was one of the more outspoken ones about getting rid of Saddam in 1998 and 2003 - before he became a weasel.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839553 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So in that drunken state that you reside in you don't think that the president of the strongest nation on earth should feel just a little bit important? They, meaning Who? No president has tried harder to appease the opposition than has Obama, and all he got for his efforts was....NO,NO and NO from the worst congress ever assembled, thanks in large part to the now defunct Tea Party. Thank goodness they were only a fart in a hurricane..
HAHAHAHA!!! You dumbass! If you can't understand the conversation stay the hell out of it. Moran!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#839554 Jan 15, 2013
""In the lead up to the Iraq War, U.S. President George W. Bush alleged that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and militant group al-Qaeda might conspire to launch terrorist attacks on the United States, basing the administration's rationale for war, in part, on this allegation and others. The consensus of intelligence experts has been that these contacts never led to an operational relationship, and that consensus is backed up by reports from the independent 9/11 Commission and by declassified Defense Department reports as well as by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, whose 2006 report of Phase II of its investigation into prewar intelligence reports concluded that there was no evidence of ties between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda. Critics of the Bush Administration have said Bush was intentionally building a case for war with Iraq without regard to factual evidence. On April 29, 2007, former Director of Central Intelligence George Tenet said on 60 Minutes, "We could never verify that there was any Iraqi authority, direction and control, complicity with al-Qaeda for 9/11 or any operational act against America, period."

----------

So the alQueda link was thoroughly debunked, as were the WMD lies.

But to a moron who didn't know Sec of State was a Cabinet Position, believing stupid things comes as no surprise.

We know Bush was dead wrong.

I guess Hillary was, too.

Difference being, Hillary wrote something, Bush started a war that almost bankrupted us, and he lost the war.

Glad I could set the record straight. You're obviously too dumb to figure it out!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002"
But...but...saddam had no ties to al qaeda
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#839556 Jan 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope she's not packing heat. Why go to the historical event of the inauguration of the second term of President Obama to see two losers talking smack?
Obama and Biden always talk smack, just like you, except they're not quite as inebriated.
R2D2 speaks

Orlando, FL

#839557 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Debil IS a dingbat.
This is the Debil, incidentally. He's making fools of you all so if you're going to respond to him, don't.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839558 Jan 15, 2013
There was a time when posting in here was fun, but now it's just drudgery.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839559 Jan 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If true (which it is not) that makes him an ideal choice to be Obama's Secretary of State.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839560 Jan 15, 2013
Oh, I wouldn't say that, dear. For some of us it's pure entertainment. Say! Why don't you write like me and I'll write like you? We'll make it a contest where people can vote on which of us wrote what? How about it, snookums? Um... you were the girl who used my name in vein, right? Brought it all right down on your own grizzled head, dear. Be accountable...

Location hidden

#839561 Jan 15, 2013
""Kerry did, however, warn that the administration should exhaust its diplomatic avenues before launching war: "Mr. President, do not rush to war, take the time to build the coalition, because it's not winning the war that's hard, it's winning the peace that's hard."

After the invasion of Iraq, when no weapons of mass destruction were found, Kerry strongly criticized Bush, contending that he had misled the country: "When the President of the United States looks at you and tells you something, there should be some trust.""

----------

Kerry was among the first to realize that Bush/Cheney had lied to the American people in an effort to start an illegal war.

Bush lied, thousands of Americans, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's died for Bush's lies.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry was one of the more outspoken ones about getting rid of Saddam in 1998 and 2003 - before he became a weasel.
That one was easy to disprove.

You seem to think everything is black or white. Either they suppported the war, or they didn't.

Nuance escapes you. Most that supported Bush did not realize he was lying to them at the time. Most were very tepid in their support, and withdrew it when it was determined Bush had lied.

If you doubt that, there is ample proof he lied in his State of the Union speech in 2003, as he rushed the nation to war. A failed war.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839562 Jan 15, 2013
A large vagina shaped star cluster has appeared in the Conspirius Constellation, three and a half million miles from earth. Scientists are tentatively calling it a Pink Giant, but further trips into and out of the galaxy are deemed necessary and in a hurry.

Location hidden

#839563 Jan 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave….The intelligence on Iraq (WMDs) collected during Clinton’s 8 years in office that Bush used was a Lie? So Dave are you saying Clinton and others Liberals Lied and People Died?
The intel used in Bush's State of the Union in 2003 was all created by the Bushies.

You're a very poor liar.

But that's all you do. Make up stupid stuff to blame everything on any one but Bush!!

what a weak player you are!@!
carol

Orlando, FL

#839564 Jan 15, 2013
That was actually carol trying to write like me. that's pathetic.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839565 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
There was a time when posting in here was fun, but now it's just drudgery.
I keep hoping they will get tired of it but it seems they are multiplying instead. I've heard they have ruined more than one thread with this tactic. I have no idea why they do it or why Topix allows it to continue. You would think the advertisers would demand it be stopped. Just ignore them the best you can. Anyone with a brain can tell the difference.
carol

Orlando, FL

#839566 Jan 15, 2013
Like I said, honey, you're the weak link. How do I know you're the weak link? It's cause you're the most sanctimonious liar in here and that's saying something.
lol

Orlando, FL

#839567 Jan 15, 2013
If you ever harm a hair on that woman's head, buddy, you'll be looking through your third eye I GUARANTEE it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min positronium 48,386
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Cali Girl 2014 51,240
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Frank 180,620
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr ScrewAdvertisers 14
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 1 hr StarfucksAllowADS 16
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 3 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]