Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232522 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Oklahoma City, OK

#839683 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are accustomed to having your nose up someones azz. So you have a smelly nose.LMAO.
I wear adult diapers!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839684 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkin'Lincoln, would you rather be waterboarded or blown to smithereens by one of Obama's drones?
Along with whoever happened to be standing by you?
Come on, be the first lib to show a little backbone on here.
Killing Civilians: Obama's Drone War in Pakistan | Global Research
Dec 14, 2012 ... Besides, a report of the New America Foundation revealed that President Obama
has “authorised 193 drone strikes in Pakistan, more than four ...
www.globalresearch.ca/killing-civilians-obama...
'I remember all of the pain again': Obama victory infuriates Pakistani ...
Nov 8, 2012 ... "Whenever he has a chance, Obama will bite Muslims like a snake. Look at how
many people he has killed with drone attacks," said Haji Abdul ...
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08/150154...
Just a bunch of dead brown people, dishonestlibs don't care.
Another sick who's into golden showers; did your mama do that to you?
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839685 Jan 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
Top podunk of the obozotics crowd fer sure lol.
God

Oklahoma City, OK

#839686 Jan 15, 2013
GOD wrote:
Then, taketh the same bat and beat your neighbor with it. Then take all his guns, and his wifeth, assuming she's not blown all the seals by having three kids in quick succession in which case beateth her with the bat too.
Taketh a bowling ball and shov it up thy kyster. Scruncheth thy zit covered a s s and think of thy excuse for having such a gap between thou buttocks.
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839687 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinkin'Lincoln, would you rather be waterboarded or blown to smithereens by one of Obama's drones?
Along with whoever happened to be standing by you?
Come on, be the first lib to show a little backbone on here.
Killing Civilians: Obama's Drone War in Pakistan | Global Research
Dec 14, 2012 ... Besides, a report of the New America Foundation revealed that President Obama
has “authorised 193 drone strikes in Pakistan, more than four ...
www.globalresearch.ca/killing-civilians-obama...
'I remember all of the pain again': Obama victory infuriates Pakistani ...
Nov 8, 2012 ... "Whenever he has a chance, Obama will bite Muslims like a snake. Look at how
many people he has killed with drone attacks," said Haji Abdul ...
worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/08/150154...
Just a bunch of dead brown people, dishonestlibs don't care.
Glad I'm not the only one to ponder that FACT. Talk about calling the kettle black! Nothing like a bowl of "Hypocricy" for lunch!!
GOD

Orlando, FL

#839689 Jan 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I could care less.
The silver lining is your being fooled by him 99% of the time. So he's doing me a favor in some ways.
I'm doing you a favor in every way. It's just been so long since a man did you a favor it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Lincoln

United States

#839690 Jan 15, 2013
Jedisfor America wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie/Ryan 2016!
Cuomo-Christie 2016 ?
:-)

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#839693 Jan 15, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You raise a question that no right winger will answer. If the US Government decided to "round up" "execute" or otherwise abuse gun owneres, or any other large segment of the population, who would actually do the rounding up?
The million $$ question, isn't it?? Well, both hires from the TSA, and ATF alone could certainly get a couple o tactical brigades together if needed. Unless we re talking about full-scale conflicts that will at least be good enough fire power to assault isolated pockets and create many fires and killed "terrorists". ALso, the CIA and the drones can be used very well for this purpose. I See no problem with the average TSA thug at the airports being storm troopers here and even if they were not to be armed and responsible for killing people, they would be the perfect enforcers against a defenseless population. Most people who have gone through security checks since 911 are already prison-trained by now. The sheer need to almost willingly submit in your mind to the TSA is almost there. They get worse and worse and worse and it never stops.

I'm a wealthy, reasonably well know locally "white" guy in late 30 that they know VERY well at the local air port and it NEVER ails I get "screened" since I "dare" not to choose their nasty scanner. My wife is 5'4 120" young asian mother of two. NEVER fails to stop her as well. I recognize sheer oppression when I see it and today, I would rather spend two days driving than taking a plane for two hours. Our kids will grow up never having flown in their lives, unless they have to be sent out of the country.

Homeland security department alone has bought more than a billion high-caliber bullets. What is the TSA under? It is EASY to learn using a fire-arm, especially against UNARMED AND DEFENSELESS subjects.

Finally, the Russian editorial in Pravda (remember good and bad Pravda?) is now telling US citizens that giving up your guns is a disaster. Learn from history. And stop believing the liberal hyperbole about "cannot fight the military with semi-autos". That would never happen, or if it did it would be suicide even to stay in the country. This is all about subjugation under guise of civilian laws and involving the military will not only make this nation the next Yugoslavia, divided on political lines instead of religious lines this time. For every high level armed conflict there has to be thousands o small level armed ones.

Don't believe the hype, it means EVERYTHING to be able to keep these arms. There is NO resson or this disarmament over some school shooting. NONE!! Wake up!!
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839694 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts and the truth are like kryptonite is to Superman, fire is to Vampires, losers the lot of you.
Ya wanna breakbump, bumpuss?
(mmm..nah...too early in the day fer that lol)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#839695 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The President is above the fray; he is the superior intellect, the adult in the midst of a bunch of peepee pants whining entiteled babies.
You libtards are sounding more like NAZI's every day. He's a clueless clown who would be king. Well we don't have a monarchy in this country. Superior intellect my aunt fannie!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#839697 Jan 15, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now come on lily, you know that most of these righties don't have a dyke, that's why they need so many guns....It's the only thing they have that will stand up and shoot!!!!Guns make them feel like a real man....otherwise they are simply mindless, chickenshat insecure wimps.
did you forget to take your meds? You're getting delusional . Hey is that why you thought you wrote a book and can't remember the title?

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#839696 Jan 15, 2013
Let's have a Republican president using live babies to push against abortion!!!
tyrone

Conway, AR

#839700 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the President is amassing his posse of Black Panthers to go get whitey and take his guns!!!
You're a damn fool. You're being sold fear of the black man that feeds into your sexual inferiority and racism.
So says one who thinks an 80 IQ is marrying up!!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#839701 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Namecalling? The usual liberal tactic when they see truth they don't like.
Accepting the honest truth is always difficult for morons. Huh BUBBA?
Jedisfor America

Somerset, KY

#839702 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Private enterprise, private land, capitalism and profit making in the new oil economy. Obama deserves none of the credit, on the contrary he did his best to prevent it.
uest commentary
Oil industry wooing young professionals to Denver
Posted: 01/15/2013 12:01:00 AM MST
By Parker Heikes and John Heinledenverpost.com
Contractors for Anadarko Petroleum Corporation are seen on a drilling rig near Platteville in this March 2012 file photo.(RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post)Late last year, the International Energy Agency announced that U.S. oil production is poised to surpass Saudi Arabia's by 2020. That announcement — later disputed but not debunked — not only sent energy tidal waves across the industry, but the world as well.
In a classic example of the student becoming the master, our oil-producing ally in the Middle East may soon be in our rearview mirror. Average citizens and elected officeholders alike quickly recognized the implications for job growth, economic investment and national security.
Read more: Oil industry wooing young professionals to Denver - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_22372614...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Get the F ing government out of the way, just think of the new jobs the Keystone pipeline would have brought.
Obama "Jobs? we don't need no steenking jobs"!!!!
Kinda like heartburn and acid indigestion doesn't need pepmo' bismal or malox or something similar huh?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#839703 Jan 15, 2013
I am no longer allowed to play chess with Russian chess champ. I am considered another Bobby Fisher. GF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839705 Jan 15, 2013
The CEO who said that he would "start killing people" if President Barack Obama tightened gun control regulations has walked back on his comments.

"I said some pretty volatile stuff which I apologize for. I do not in any way advocate the overthrowing of the United States government, nor do I condone any violent actions towards any elected officials," James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, a Tennessee-based defense training company, said in a YouTube video on Friday.

"It's not time to shoot anybody," he said, while sitting next to a lawyer. "What it is time to do is to organize politically, contact our elected officials and help steer the ship the direction that we want it to go."

"The way to do that right now is via letters, via emails, some phone calls to your elected officials," he added.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/jame...
Lincoln

United States

#839704 Jan 15, 2013
Immigrants closely related to U.S. citizens can now apply for visas from the U.S., according to a rule announced by the Department of Homeland Security, Wednesday. Until now, immigrant parents, children or spouses of American citizens were required to return to their home country to apply for legal status. Because of a separate 1996 law meant to discourage repeat migration to the U.S., immigrants who had overstayed a prior visa can be barred from returning for 3 to 10 years. As a result, many immigrants who could be eligible for legal status through a close family member chose to stay in the U.S. illegally and opt out of the visa process altogether.
Now, family members can seek legal status from the United States, and return to their home countries when a visa is ready, leaving for a few weeks instead of years. The administration says this rule change keeps families together and encourages people who are here illegally to come forward and seek legal recognition. The rule could affect 1 million of the estimated 11 million people in the U.S. illegally.
Is this step a smart way to ensure that families stay together? Or is it a giant loophole that significantly alters immigration policy? And, what role will Congress play, when recent policy changes have all come from the White House?
-
Infighting has penetrated the highest levels of the House GOP leadership. Long-standing geographic tensions have increased, pitting endangered Northeastern Republicans against their colleagues from other parts of the country. Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation’s highest earners.
‘‘People are mad as hell. I'm right there with them,’’ Amy Kremer, chairman of the Tea Party Express, said late last week, declaring that she has ‘‘no confidence’’ in the party her members typically support. Her remarks came after GOP lawmakers agreed to higher taxes but no broad spending cuts as part of a deal to avert the ‘‘fiscal cliff.’’

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#839706 Jan 15, 2013
Who uses children as props?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#839708 Jan 15, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiotic old slag, the subject was the whining racist Gen. Powell and his lies about racism from the right.
I repeat, sober up, it's well know you're an alcoholic.
Colin Powell is a black man; he is not racist, your party is full of racists and he told the truth.
Why deny it? Everything you say is racist and so you should be proud of your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 1 hr tiredofit 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr positronium 189,805
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
Poll What is your favorite furniture store in Chicago? 7 hr Jana Ravens 0
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr boundary painter 5,240
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]