Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
774,081 - 774,100 of 1,080,011 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839220
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think I can I think I can was one of first books I learned to read about a little train huffing and puffing up hill also see spot run about a dog United States Governmenr. Ithink uphill battle to solve tax issues can be resolved. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839221
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I still think I am listed with oil shares on the Stock exchange United States Government, I don't think WTO would lie to me. You have my permission to open blue book NYSE if it will improve American economy. GF008 Safer World 2013
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839222
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means you approve of accelerating drones even though they are creating more animosity towards the U.S. I'm only assuming this by your vague response.
And you wouldn't be implying that I'm a "homebound sumbitch" just because I chose to learn a career allowing me to work from home so I could be more available for my child growing up. Would you?
Please clarify.
lol! Let me know when you want to eliminate satellites son.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839223
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well! The cons have now decided to take out the 1st Amendment!
Or at the very least be selective on how it's applied!
Yeahoo you don't know what the 1st Amendment says or means? Get off your high horse.. Oops being in a squating position doesn't allow you to have a 'high horse' does it??
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839224
Jan 14, 2013
 
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo you don't know what the 1st Amendment says or means? Get off your high horse.. Oops being in a squating position doesn't allow you to have a 'high horse' does it??
Chicagoan by birth, we're so sorry!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839225
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo you don't know what the 1st Amendment says or means? Get off your high horse.. Oops being in a squating position doesn't allow you to have a 'high horse' does it??
lol! When you find out something about the Constitution chica, let me know so I can bust out laughing!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839226
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Let me know when you want to eliminate satellites son.
I just read an article on that very subject

" WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters)- The United States is concerned about China's expanding ability to disrupt the most sensitive U.S. military and intelligence satellites, as Beijing pursues its expanded ambitions in space, according to multiple sources in the U.S. government and outside space experts."

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839227
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a foreign port included in the voyage.
Typically when a vessel is being loaded to say, Japan. They may pick up freight from a several US ports before heading to Japan.

So they do sail port to port.

What a foreign flagged vessel can't do is pick up US freight from a US port & unload that freight in a US port. Ocean freight from US port to US port must be done by US flagged vessel.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839228
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What no one seems to understand is that we are at a crossroad as a nation. If we carry on the way we have been we'll go off the fiscal, social, and literal cliff.

If, however, we can just convince ourselves to head back the way we came a few exits we'll find that there's still time to forge a new path forward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Furthermore, it's time we started looking out for each other as people and stop all the friction between us which only serves to destroy us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839229
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I do admit it's hard to take the Constitution too serriously because all the "s"s look like "f"s. Too silly.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839230
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Purfuit," how silly.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839231
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! When you find out something about the Constitution chica, let me know so I can bust out laughing!
Dance, dodge, and deny, You cry at youselfs on a daily basis
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839232
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article on that very subject
" WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters)- The United States is concerned about China's expanding ability to disrupt the most sensitive U.S. military and intelligence satellites, as Beijing pursues its expanded ambitions in space, according to multiple sources in the U.S. government and outside space experts."
Agreed. Especially since the Chinese are building the satellites. I mean, what's to prevent them from building some sort of destructive device into them as they're assembled? We are leaving ourselves defenseless!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839233
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically when a vessel is being loaded to say, Japan. They may pick up freight from a several US ports before heading to Japan.
So they do sail port to port.
What a foreign flagged vessel can't do is pick up US freight from a US port & unload that freight in a US port. Ocean freight from US port to US port must be done by US flagged vessel.
Or passengers, making Galt's original post about unions a complete waste of topix space. Hah__an oxymaroon.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839234
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox called the election appropriately and without delay.
You're just upset Rove wanted to wait until all votes in Ohio were counted first.
He was voted down.
Also, your source is wrong, whatever it was.
CNN also reported that Congress approved a $9.7 billion Superstorm Sandy aid package after controversy over millions of dollars for unrelated projects.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/politics/house-...
It was the Senate Democrats who proposed a $60.4 billion bill.
You can thank conservative watch dog groups and House Republicans for scaling it back to meet just the needs of the victims and not Senate Democrats' pet projects.
Called it ok except for the one incident you mention.
Predicted Romney would win and mislead the Romney campaign some believe.

Had a happy endin!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839235
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So that means you approve of accelerating drones even though they are creating more animosity towards the U.S. I'm only assuming this by your vague response.
And you wouldn't be implying that I'm a "homebound sumbitch" just because I chose to learn a career allowing me to work from home so I could be more available for my child growing up. Would you?
Please clarify.
The drones were in a different post Babe__and I do support the expansion of their use.

Albee Hunt, the controlling heir to the Hunt oil fortune (Petro Hunt) and one of W's chief political sponsors is a stay at home sumbitch Carol, because he's nuttier than a shythouse rat. W bought the house around the corner in Dallas's finest guarded enclave__draw your own conclusions.

Why would I waste time thinking about what you do or don't.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839236
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit that for years I was an NRA member but finally realized they weren't representing me and quit. Many of my hunting friends are starting to see how they are being manipulated and at least aren't voting for NRA puppets. The NRA has become just like the Republican party, taken over by wealthy right wing fanatics.
"old turd"
You are one luckysonofabitch. Idiots like, "poop", "real dumb", "dumos" and "nutsucker are on this thread. Because they are on the thread they keep you from being the stoopidestsonofabitch on the thread.
As I said you are one luckysonofabitch.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839237
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an article on that very subject
" WASHINGTON, Jan 14 (Reuters)- The United States is concerned about China's expanding ability to disrupt the most sensitive U.S. military and intelligence satellites, as Beijing pursues its expanded ambitions in space, according to multiple sources in the U.S. government and outside space experts."
I'm not surprised. I believe China and Russia are also launching their own versions of GPS and not relying on the US system... for obvious military reasons.

Carol has a very narrow view of how these options work. It's a variation of the "penny wise, dollar foolish" scenario.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839238
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Dance, dodge, and deny, You cry at youselfs on a daily basis
lol! And yet, you lie, lie, lie son.

But that's ok. That's just your way of trying to show you're "all grow'd up", eh son?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#839239
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Called it ok except for the one incident you mention.
Predicted Romney would win and mislead the Romney campaign some believe.
Had a happy endin!
lol! I'm actually thinking fart news got their "information" from Romney and couldn't reconcile it to the actual information in the REAL world!

That's why they were so flummoxed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 174,630
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Shananananana4pali 67,944
Orange line robberys 36 min Whats the word on ARRESTS 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Terry rigsby 48,913
Abby July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 8
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 1 hr Toj 4
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••