Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#839255 Jan 14, 2013
Leosnana and Lily are the reason....

"Fewer young men in the US want to get married than ever,..."

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/young-men-gi...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#839256 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, you lie, lie, lie son.
But that's ok. That's just your way of trying to show you're "all grow'd up", eh son?
You show on a daily basis you're not "all growed up"...Yeahoo....
Ignorant Democrat

Winston Salem, NC

#839257 Jan 14, 2013
Give me my free obama phone. Let me get free money card. Give me more. I want more. Wheres my food stamps. Wheres my obama care. Let me get yo' welfare.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

#839258 Jan 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I defer to your special place as Topix Moron. This is quite an honor considering Waxturd/goober...are still lurking. But once Fred left, you were the obvious choice.
Peace
SMD
Yep, old Eed is in a class of his own when it comes to being a moron. He is the very kind of dumb azz that should be prevented from having or buying firearms. The sad part and the one that is indictitive of most idiots is that he has no clue, there would be mountains of evidence to back up his insanity plee. His daily diatribe of monotonous nonsense is to be pitied and laughed at. I'm sure the home and rubber room that he is confined to has an adequate supply of sleeping pills along with hallucinigenic drugs. Good old fat deadhead "RIGHTIE".

Since: Nov 11

United States

#839259 Jan 14, 2013
He Nuculur Option:

Fact: More soldiers had died in Iraq ans Afghanistan under Obama's leadership that under Bush's!!!

Let's see? Bush was in the military while Obama pretended to be from Kenya for free scholarship... Uhm?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#839260 Jan 14, 2013
Space Station to test $17 million inflatable room.

NASA will use Bigelow's Expandable Activity Module to determine the potential of inflatables for exploration and commercial work.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

#839261 Jan 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Puertoricans are citizens by birth, but I forgive your ignorance cause brain dead liberals have no brains.
Consrvative Republican love, foment, enjoy and approve LEGAL immigration.
Let me repeat: LEGAL, LEGAL, LEGAL...immigration had helped this powerful country!!!
I know liberals have no clue what legal anything is!!!
I suspect that you could be legally declared brain dead.
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#839262 Jan 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans want to keep up the fight and threaten the nation with default; I truly hope the American people are watching this show and realize what they 're up to. It's sickening beyond words.
Will they let it happen? Stop social security checks? military paychecks?
Ironically, Congress' checks never stop.
no one is going to default, Barack Hussein Obama is playing a game on your self imposed intelligence. We take in more in tax revenue than we pay out in debt. I truly hope the Americans understand that if you believe what he says than you almost must believe that your man, Barack, doesn't have a clue about the government.
Sally Roberts

Anonymous Proxy

#839263 Jan 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Leosnana and Lily are the reason....
"Fewer young men in the US want to get married than ever,..."
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/young-men-gi...
I just read its because homosexuals like you and Easy Eddy can now marry each other....
easytakerthefags.org
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#839265 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The Republicans want to keep up the fight and threaten the nation with default; I truly hope the American people are watching this show and realize what they 're up to. It's sickening beyond words.
Will they let it happen? Stop social security checks? military paychecks?
Ironically, Congress' checks never stop.
No, the Republicans want SPENDING CUTS because we're broke! If the "Zero" will not negotiate then I say let the gov. close down.
skock a lack-a

Chicago, IL

#839266 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree; I was watching him speak on CSPAN from April on the use of drones, AlQuaeda, etc., I liked him. I like Hagel and Kerry too; two Viet Nam war vets, interesting choices.
One would think that the ex agents would be prohibited from speaking about their experiences; I just don't get it.
Arabic, one of the first languages.
the bible was written early in Arabic. Funny Arabs were not Islamists like they are now. They had to re-invent themselves and get the Jihad going.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#839264 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree; I was watching him speak on CSPAN from April on the use of drones, AlQuaeda, etc., I liked him. I like Hagel and Kerry too; two Viet Nam war vets, interesting choices.
One would think that the ex agents would be prohibited from speaking about their experiences; I just don't get it.
Arabic, one of the first languages.
Perhaps you misunderstand the difference between agents and operatives/contractors.

Briefly__the CIA has actual employees. payroll types known a GS somethings and then outside non government employees some not even American citizens who are commonly known as contractors and operatives. Beyond that group there are others, double dippers and then just those who may have useful information that can be purchased with cash.

Our nations most notorious contractor is billy waugh, feel free to google and learn that his services come with a price. Be sure to sign the guestbook.

There are thousands of contractors__Ty Woods was one__Johnny Rivers was not.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#839267 Jan 14, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You show on a daily basis you're not "all growed up"...Yeahoo....
lol! If you say so my intellectually challenged idiot!

Location hidden

#839268 Jan 14, 2013
Sally Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read its because homosexuals like you and Easy Eddy can now marry each other....
easytakerthefags.org
oh stop...

you are a homo!

Location hidden

#839269 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks to the Obama/liberal economy!

"United Airlines: 472 job cuts in Newark"

http://www.northjersey.com/news/186814481_Uni...

Location hidden

#839270 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks to the Obama/Liberal Economic plan!

'Campbell Soup's first wave of job cuts will be 290'

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/20...

Location hidden

#839271 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks to the Obama/Liberal economy!

"Illinois closing 7 unemployment offices"

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-01-11...

Location hidden

#839272 Jan 14, 2013
take away all the guns...

layoff the police!

Thanks Obama/Liberals...

"20 East Cleveland police officers, dispatchers get layoff notices"

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#839273 Jan 14, 2013
Here we go again, blame and fear monger and say "if those guys won't vote for it then its their fault". He doesn't get the debt ceiling.....its not a matter of not wanting to pay for past bills, its about future spending!

Location hidden

#839274 Jan 14, 2013
They over spent!

Yippee!

Now they layoff!

"ELYRIA A total of 14 people including 10 case aides were expected to receive layoff notices today from Lorain County Children Services..."

thanks Liberals/Obama!

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2013/01/11...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 21 min _Zoey_ 7,785
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 23 min _Zoey_ 324
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min litesong 46,737
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Obama Sux 49,875
Abby 9-20 40 min Mister Tonka 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,499
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 623
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••