Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fin

Buffalo, NY

#839287 Jan 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Liberals Ball sack washing in africa is more important than...
American Jobs!
"UTICA — Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare laid off 10 hospital employees and eliminated 27 vacant positions, officials announced in a press release Monday."
http://www.uticaod.com/news/x848529329/Faxton...
Yippie!!!!

They over spent!!!

Now they layoff!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#839288 Jan 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Banish the thought. If Dumbya were still in charge, we'd all be dead broke...make that broke then dead. Dumbya's war for oil, trumped up on lies about WMD that did not exist, created all the animosity and resentment necessary to last for five generations...oh, have I told you lately how insufferable I find you? Consider it said, you self-aggrandizing, narcissistic, sanctimonious imbecile.
On Iraq and WMD's
"Republicans don't want to touch it, because of perceptions of incompetence of the Bush administration. Democrats won't touch it because they'd have to admit, Bush was right to invade Irag to start with".(The Spectator. M Phillips. United Kingdom SW1H 9HP. 4/2007)
----------
Since 2003; 21,500k plus WMD found.

There's really no reason for those who've served and seen, to lie about it either.

The stuff's not going away Leo, and "we didn't start the fire , it was always burning since the world's been turning", and the Bush haters can whine a lifetime, it's all in vain, because he just happened to be the POTUS at the time.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#839289 Jan 14, 2013
Obama ecnonomy and the 47 percent who can buy a $100K car!

Makes perfect sense....

Bash corporate (RICH) jet owners for claiming 'depreciation'
credit...

while...

giving buyers (RICH)of $100k electric powered tesla $7500 tax credit!

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-07-17/n...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#839290 Jan 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't know that they had competition did they?
The world was their oyster, they had the numbers, the language, and all the trade routes right up until they didn't eh?
They didn't have ships or easy access to the Hotlantic Ocean and the New World's riches did they?
Ghengis Khan and the hordes didn't strengthen their cause either, dayum if lightning didn't strike twice.
The sorry fks couldn't even discover their own oil.
Oh geez, that'll set well with the it's all Bushes fault crowd lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#839291 Jan 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typically when a vessel is being loaded to say, Japan. They may pick up freight from a several US ports before heading to Japan.
So they do sail port to port.
What a foreign flagged vessel can't do is pick up US freight from a US port & unload that freight in a US port. Ocean freight from US port to US port must be done by US flagged vessel.
You talking about shipments to Libya?
F.P.F.
fin_wash_nutsack s

Oklahoma City, OK

#839292 Jan 14, 2013
Fin wrote:
<quoted text>
They over spent!!!
Yippee!
Now they layoff!!
Good for you! Scrotum cleaner!
fin_wash_nutsack s

Oklahoma City, OK

#839293 Jan 14, 2013
Fin wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. So you and EDDIE the pedo tied the twigs.
Good for you.
Congratulations on washing balls for a living!
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#839295 Jan 14, 2013
Was Oswald's wife second shooter and KGB agent U.S. Gov. Pink Panther and Scotland Yard? Gf008 Safer World 2013
fin_wash_nutsack s

Oklahoma City, OK

#839296 Jan 14, 2013
Fin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yippie!!!!
They over spent!!!
Now they layoff!!!
Obama say you hired!

Clean african man nutzzzz!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#839304 Jan 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans want to keep up the fight and threaten the nation with default; I truly hope the American people are watching this show and realize what they 're up to. It's sickening beyond words.
Will they let it happen? Stop social security checks? military paychecks?
Ironically, Congress' checks never stop.
You should be forced to listen to this everyday.

" The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies… America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#839306 Jan 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be forced to listen to this everyday.
" The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies… America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
ha ha ha! democrats should repeat it over and over again. And then they can agree that we deserve better.:)
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#839307 Jan 14, 2013
Oh AlQaeda in Mali I have family from China remeber that AlQaeda when you want to attack my friends. GF008Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#839309 Jan 14, 2013
Zero Dark Thirty you wom Oscar in my book I will watch movie. GF008 Safer World 2013.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#839310 Jan 14, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron, Bush was hunting for foreign terrorists and douchebag Obama extended everything, he added more.
The Patriot Act as it was first passed is not the same as the one we have now.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#839311 Jan 14, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. When has one republican in the entire congress voted for one of Obama's spending plans? POS, scumbag Harry Reid has bottled up congress for 4 years, there are no votes on a non existent budget. Show me I'm wrong.
So how did spending get passed in 2011 & 2012?
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

#839313 Jan 14, 2013
killtaker wrote:
take away all the guns...
layoff the police!
Thanks Obama/Liberals...
"20 East Cleveland police officers, dispatchers get layoff notices"
Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/o...
Your pain is very obvious, along with your gross stupidity, un-Americanism, your fanatacism and total ignorance. Thanks for being another dumb azzed "RIGHTIE".LMAO.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839318 Jan 14, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a more probable example of a government gone wrong:
Deuteronomy 13:7 If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or your intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your father have not known, gods of any other nation, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity on him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the lord, your god.
Republicans want the Bible taught in our schools.
Very few. Most the the Bible thumpers are economic Democrats whose only non-Democrat position is being anti-abortion. Besides, they don't vote anyway.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#839319 Jan 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Right. I don't recall you people protecting the rights of American Russian, Italian, German or Japanese during WWII son.
They must have been part of that "silent majority."
The president who ordered the internment of foreign nationals was a Democrat.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#839320 Jan 14, 2013
gay_wire_peed_is THE_DNC

Oklahoma City, OK

#839321 Jan 14, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pain is very obvious, along with your gross stupidity, un-Americanism, your fanatacism and total ignorance. Thanks for being another dumb azzed "RIGHTIE".LMAO.
Report Captain...

You have a detail washing and lickin scrotums axx munch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dale 182,166
Fight at Navy Pier 13 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Tim 146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,296
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,924
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?