Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
773,701 - 773,720 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Any weapon that is not pump action, lever action, bolt action or single shot would/should be defined as an assault weapon. You have a problem with that definition?
Any weapons not available to the general public should not be available to any law enforcement agency....or to the military except when deployed to fight foreign wars.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that explains alot because Indianapolis is nothing like over toward Rockville, IN especially the eastside of Indianapolis. I always assumed you lived right in Indianapolis when it showed as Indianapolis.
Parke country. but a tourist. i know of the rat race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>ok, so how are you tying that to unions? That doesn't prevent us ships from bringing it?
Trying to blame unions is simply pathetic
US registry ships with union labor are non-competitive and needlessly increase costs.

Why do Alaskan cruise ships leave from Vancouver, B.C., and not from a port in Washington?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good game!!
Seahawks almost made it happen, Atlanta seemed jinxed.
But Ryan did a great job of getting them in Field Goal range with .13 left!!
I like the Niners.
But if the Pats get there, they will win the Super Bowl.
Sounds like it was, but i didn't watch it. All i know is i check the score once and it's 27 7. The next time it's 28 27 seahawks.

Kapernick is from this area and I've been a 9er fan since 82 so i'm going to gave to call bullsht on your prediction.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Ohio...

Costodians to be armed....

http://m.toledoblade.com/Education/2013/01/12...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That EO is a ticking time bomb for the "0". Will he light the fuse and blow himself up? Impeachment proceedings should start immediately but they won't and we all know why.
Better to forget the impeachment process, which will go nowhere in the Democrat Senate, and instead use gun control as a political sledgehammer to gain control of the Senate in 2014.

Gun control is as big a mistake for the Democrats as strict anti-abortion is for the Republicans....only bigger.

The truth is that some form of gun control may be appropriate for shitholes like NYC and Chicago which are gang-controlled, but is not appropriate for the responsible citizens in the rest of America.

Note that Joe Biden's lynch mob is focused only on responsible citizens, not on the criminal or mentally ill elements, which are the Obama base.
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
By 2016, even if you prophesies hold true, you will not be able to kill and rob all the rich you would like to. Many have already entered poverty or the "growth of the middle class", which means everybody is equally poor.
However, it is good that people like you are around to show the idiot Republicans who still think this is not a war, what reality is.
What are you guys gonna do once "the rich" have been eradicated along with poverty, racism, money and enough food? Even the printing press needs something valuable to keep going, especially when you will need a total national deficit or two to buy a cheeseburger after your leaders are done with you.
In the past 30 years the middle class incomes have increased 18% while the top have increased 387%. The Richest 400 people in the US now have more combined wealth than the first 150 million Americans. The Top 20% of all wage earners receive 80% of ALL income each year. After the collapse of 2008, 93% of ALL the wealth recovered so far has gone to the top 1%. The Forbes 400 list for 2012 has the richest 400 Americans at a combined record wealth of $1.7 Trillion. Exactly when do you believe this 30 year old Trickle Down Economic shit will start to kick in for the rest of America?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
By 2016, even if you prophesies hold true, you will not be able to kill and rob all the rich you would like to. Many have already entered poverty or the "growth of the middle class", which means everybody is equally poor.
However, it is good that people like you are around to show the idiot Republicans who still think this is not a war, what reality is.
What are you guys gonna do once "the rich" have been eradicated along with poverty, racism, money and enough food? Even the printing press needs something valuable to keep going, especially when you will need a total national deficit or two to buy a cheeseburger after your leaders are done with you.
Those in the 90-97th percentiles and the 80-89th percentiles already recognize that they are the next targets for the Obama mob. These folks are the true "middle class."

Time for them to jerk Quisling Republicans like Christie back to reality. Otherwise they will be like the Jews who packed their suitcases for the trip to Auschwitz, thinking that cooperation would save them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you admit that you don't know what assault weapons are then why can't a definition of assault weapons include semi-automatic weapons. They certainly aren't necessary for hunting. And, since no one here has attempted to define exactly what government agents they intend to shoot to defend themselves, then they really aren't necessary to protect "patriots" from the government.
Any federal agents that attempt to confiscate weapons from law-abiding citizens are Obama Gestapo and should be greeted accordingly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Parke country. but a tourist. i know of the rat race.
I Agree its a rat race alright but socially & economically there is a big difference which Parke County doesnt have the social problems on a scale like Marion County.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>In the past 30 years the middle class incomes have increased 18% while the top have increased 387%. The Richest 400 people in the US now have more combined wealth than the first 150 million Americans. The Top 20% of all wage earners receive 80% of ALL income each year. After the collapse of 2008, 93% of ALL the wealth recovered so far has gone to the top 1%. The Forbes 400 list for 2012 has the richest 400 Americans at a combined record wealth of $1.7 Trillion. Exactly when do you believe this 30 year old Trickle Down Economic shit will start to kick in for the rest of America?
400 wealthiest...worth
...$1.7 trillion....
And we owe $16 trillion...
...when is the taxing the rich guy aporoach gonna....

Nevermind
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Ohio...
Costodians to be armed....
http://m.toledoblade.com/Education/2013/01/12...
I would trust properly trained teachers or administrators over janitors, but some protection is better than none.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
400 wealthiest...worth
...$1.7 trillion....
And we owe $16 trillion...
...when is the taxing the rich guy aporoach gonna....
Nevermind
Liquidate the 400 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for one year.

Then liquidate the next 40,000 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for another year.

Then liquidate the next 4,000,000 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for another year.

You get the picture.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Liquidate the 400 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for one year.
Then liquidate the next 40,000 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for another year.
Then liquidate the next 4,000,000 richest Americans, take all their assets, and you can finance the Obama deficit for another year.
You get the picture.
Obama knows this as well as anyone. This was demonization and retribution, he rallied the moron vote with it. He has no intention of lowering the debt or reducing the budget no matter how much revenue he squeezes out of working Americans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

BAMAKO, Mali France's foreign minister says the United States is providing communications and transport help for an international military intervention aimed at wresting Mali's north out of the hands of Islamist extremists.

Laurent Fabius says Britain, Denmark, and other European countries also are helping.

Fabius said on RTL radio Sunday, "We have the support of the Americans for communications and transport." He didn't provide details.

U.S. officials on Saturday said they had offered to send drones to Mali.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama knows this as well as anyone. This was demonization and retribution, he rallied the moron vote with it. He has no intention of lowering the debt or reducing the budget no matter how much revenue he squeezes out of working Americans.
You assume that Obama is a decent and rational person, not a vengeful ideologue.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I would trust properly trained teachers or administrators over janitors, but some protection is better than none.
WHY????

Why should a "properly trained teacher or administrator" be any better than a janitor? First of all, most teachers are super-liberals and HATE guns, so I think it is very likely we will have many of them be willing to field some REAL protection for their kids. Also, janitors are probably more practical-minded people to begin with and much more likely to have been using weapons in the past.

Finally, arming teachers in the schools may be better than nothing of course, however, the best option is simply not to attend the schools to begin with. There is no reason all the property tax money and other money going to fund schools could not be given back to the individual in question if he/she does not use the services offered. In that case, we would only mostly have liberals in these schools and then liberal parents could be free to ship their kids to killing-zone day cares, I mean "schools" as before.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
First sentence is not true; President Carter said it well: the election of a black man as President has brought what was a simmering cauldron of racism to a rolling boil.
Why shouldn't we talk about it?
Why shouldn't they talk about it?
It's only through awareness that people can learn
You want people to pretend it doesn't exist?
President Carter just fell in line pulling the race card to silence the opposition.

If President Obama was as white as President Carter and held the same "vision" for America with the same far left ideology and lack of experience and/or qualifications to lead this country out of one of its worst times in history, a simmering cauldron would have still been boiling.

That's what you and Jimmy Carter don't get - either intentionally or unintentionally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those in the 90-97th percentiles and the 80-89th percentiles already recognize that they are the next targets for the Obama mob. These folks are the true "middle class."
Time for them to jerk Quisling Republicans like Christie back to reality. Otherwise they will be like the Jews who packed their suitcases for the trip to Auschwitz, thinking that cooperation would save them.
As a naturalized Resident, both me and my wife has strong ties to our countries of origin. This has also enabled us to me able to move to 10-15 other countries as well if the shite hits the fan. It really will come down to what my wife would want. Should we leave this country and everybody we love here in order to save our kids and family? Where are our true responsibility. If it were only a question of self with no dependents, I think the issue would be differently. This is a very tricky and tough moral question and no answer would be correct. Stay here and unless the tyranny backs off, our kids will likely be destroyed and taken away from us in case this goes out of hand. I think this is a question many parents with foreign ties are wondering about these days.

Having said the above, I love this country and what it has given me, so just sending the kids out of the country to grow up in freedom and be safe is another option and may be a "moral compromise".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Are liberals any significantly split with regards to the question of force, brutality and killing others? As far as I am concerned, it doesn't look like it. Often in the past, it has been tempting to believe they have good intentions, but no clue about reality. However, I would say most liberals of today are more of the attitude that they are convinced it is necessary and just "hope" too much bloodshed will not happen. I can sense the same thing with most liberal;s I talk to. Not that this topic is ever discussed of course, but you can sense that their infatuation with statism and blind autocracy would most likely override most of their individual moral qualms.

After all, liberals will be strong collectivists if it comes to it and would throw ANY individual under the bus if it mathematically benefited "the common good".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min truth slayer 1,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 5 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search