Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,676)

Showing posts 773,501 - 773,520 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey, remember when all you nitwits were badmouthing "Facebook" as the stock price dropped??

Well, Facebook is up over 50& in the past 3 months.

I got in at $19. It's now over $31.

Plus, I did it on the cheap, with options!!

Made good money, while you nitwits claimed Facebook was dead.

No wonder you're all poverty level types, who do nothing but whine about others insrtead of improving your miserable lot in life!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

All the beauts are coming out of the woodwork:

The chairman of Gun Appreciation Day may be taking “Django Unchained” a little too seriously.

Larry Ward on Friday told CNN that he created the first annual Gun Appreciation Day just days before President Barack Obama’s inauguration and the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday to “honor the legacy of Dr. King” and that slavery may never have happened in the United States if African-Americans had owned guns.

In a press release earlier this week, Ward called on gun owners to turn out “en masse at gun stores, ranges, and shows from coast to coast” on January 19. And he explained to The Blaze that the event should “strike the fear of God in the gun-grabbing politicians.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yiNR )
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Jane.
You always got my back.
But do you love me, Jane? I mean, really, really, REALLY love me?

Because I love you and real carol soooooo much!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kind of amusing, isn't it? Kind of like the silver lining of imposters.
I just think whoever it is pretending to me just feels left out and wants some attention.
In an attempt to get to you, they found their weakest link. Lol

It's kind of creepy how much time they are putting into it though. And they've done this to other posters.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused I thought you were dem?
Who? Me?

Nah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the real carol.
Fact is, anyone who uses the screenname 'Carol' is the 'real Carol'.

To say otherwise is just plain stupid.

Y'know, like the Carol from Orlando.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya.
Why is it the flu is killing people?
Think it's the start of death panels?
As long as kills liberals I'm okay with it.
When it starts killing fat diabetics ill be whining.
Now, now, carol dear...don't be hatin' yourself because you have diabetes...cause DEBIL would cry himself to sleep.
carol

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
And I soooooooo want to be you...please give me just a wittle attention...just a wittle...please, weal cawol...
I enjoy baby talk, but it's unknowable and, therefore, un-christian. In the Bible in chapter Pacifier 34:23:36 "Wo we go out inna da POO-POO, heheh... ga-ga. DOOOOOooooo!" Nowhere in there, however, do you see god granting us permission to be snide or intentionally condescending. It's unchristian.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Christie, putting his constituents ahead of his Party. How unRepublican.
Governors do that all the time without kissing ass. I think that's where the rub is.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.
that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.
a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.
Even if we get enough people in there in 2014 and 2016 it will take years to correct this boondoggle. Heck if we could start changing things now it would still take years to eliminate all this sheep dip.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention anything about women, stupid fck. Lol. An asian guy would have made my statement false. Wow you have serious comprehension problems and claiming i didn't know sos was a cabinet position won't hide them.
You do realize that we can go back & read your previous posts? Right??

You sad this:

"Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing?"

Now what, dumbf*ck. Going to deny that you said that?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanted him to put people in charge with no Wall Street experience?
Hell no! The more Wall Street in Obama's administration, the better off we are!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.
that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.
a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.
Janesays has never left the projects; acts like she knows anything about Europe. You know nothing. Go follow the homeless and push a few more onto the subway tracks you miserable wench.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Why is everyone stealing my name.
This never happened till Obama got in office.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, anyone who uses the screenname 'Carol' is the 'real Carol'.
To say otherwise is just plain stupid.
Y'know, like the Carol from Orlando.
Well, you caught me. But it was actually kinda fun for a while.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

He didn't lie, you did.

You were complaining about Obama nominating white men, and Dave made you look the fool.

Susan Rice is both black and a woman. A twofer!!

Now deal with your stupidity, instead of trying to weasel out of it.

And you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position when Dave mentioned it.

Dave made you look like a monkey.

Now go have a banana.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...too bad he lied in that post. You see, son, i never said anything about obama nominating women. Stupid fck liberals.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I must say, I wish my fellow patriots were, well, I guess there's just no way to chocolaty delicious and nutritious sugary coating way to say this, so I'll just say it -- SMARTER! Of course what we lack in functioning brain circuitry, we more than make up for in just plain American doggedness and tenacity.
Take me, for instance (no smart talk from you librals either who think they're Henny Youngman or something!): I was given up for dead (brain and otherwise) by not only all my relatives that time I was probed by aliens, and several other times too, after, um, procedures that were performed by individuals in no way qualified to perform them.
But each time, jesus intervened just in time -- likely hearing their prayers and realizing that I still had a load of work to do in this fallen old world -- work that nobody was quite as capable of performing as yours truly. Do you know how many botched medical reports are the cause of crippling lawsuits, not to mention plain old human misery? Do you know what an effort it takes to get everything just right, so that even if some ambulance chasing jew goes over it with a fine-toothed flea comb, they won't find even ONE LITTLE COMMA OUT OF ORDER? OK, I'll tell you, since you probably aren't aware of the invaluable service I perform, totally unappreciated by the way.
It's unsung heroins fading into the gray masses of the powerless and disenfranchised -- like me, who toil away in the background, uncelebrated, faceless -- blossoms of selfless humanity, destined to waste their fragrance on the desert air -- to paraphrase some poet, which I usually never do, because, honestly, I just don't get poetry at all. It seems it would be easier and better just to say things plainly, like me, rather than talk in riddles.
But anyway, you'd think they'd give us some kind of awards or honorary dinners sometimes -- perhaps the equivalent of a little teeny bitty Nobel or something, with a kind of potluck supper type thing -- just a nod to us gals who type with our fingers stiff and freezing in our humble trailers all over this great land full of gumption and promise -- like that little artificial flower girl in that Bobby Darin song who froze to death from neglect, which makes me cry like a baby every single time I hear it, but she was better off dead and with jesus than an unsaved fetus scraped out of some heartless b!tche's womb, dammit!
God is in charge, all is well.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

More 'we don't need anyone to defend themselves by owning firearms' crap....

38,000 carjackings annually...
15 murders involve auto theft
c02.pdf
DOJ...
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Me?

Nah.
Stealing other posters names is against the second amendment or something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Even if we get enough people in there in 2014 and 2016 it will take years to correct this boondoggle. Heck if we could start changing things now it would still take years to eliminate all this sheep dip.
You don't stand a chance of winning anything.

You're dumb enough to own Dominion, even as you're convinced that Obama will destroy the economy.

Which makes you a clueless fool. Is Dominion outside of the economy you believe Obama will destroy??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 773,501 - 773,520 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min PEllen 96,134
Abby 4-19 9 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 13 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 22 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 30 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]