Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
773,481 - 773,500 of 1,102,063 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#838578 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're an expert on the subject of black dcks, you've admitted it. But please, keep it to yourself.
Emaam unleashes his 'women-hater' persona!!

Still smarting from your stupidity, which Dave exposed so well??

Figure out that Sec of State is a cabinet job, nitwit??

I didn't think so. You cling to your stupidity like a holy relic.

Location hidden

#838579 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
From 2 months ago:
45% now favor a balanced approach - cutting spending and increasing taxes.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/158828/balanced-ap...
So when are we going to see the "balance" this president keeps talking about?
Raising the debt ceiling again while increasing the deficit another $4 trillion isn't the "balanced approach" the 45% had in mind, I'm pretty sure.
45%?? That's a minority!! DUH

45% is you losers.

Obama won with a majority!!

You need to shut up and face the facts that Obama is going to do exactly as he pleases, any your side will lose every time they confront him.

Just like they just agreed to the tax increases they swore they would never agree to!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
carol

Orlando, FL

#838580 Jan 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above are valid statements.
They may be valid but does not represent where most Americans live. Most Americans have long ago moved past keeping racism in the forefront.

It's Obama and the liberals who keep bringing it up and, in the process, have done more to make it worse than to heal any residual racial divide.

So why do they do that? For what purpose other than to create more derisiveness on the issue and for no other reason than personal and political gain?

I'd really like to know.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#838581 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't realize you're among the low life hispanics the Republiclown Party would like to deport??
Better be quiet, you'll end up in a Federal Immigation Sting, Jose!!
You come to the USA to have anchor babies??
Getting belligerent already, you stupid racist. No wonder you made a fool of yourself on the zimmerman case. You hate hispanics.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838582 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More of the Republiclown 'war on women', which they deny, but most Americans see clearly.
(don't let Emaam see you and I conversing. You know how upset he gets!!
He's still not over the beating Dave is still giving him!!)
Awwww, nutsickles is soooo happy lily is talking to him. You can thank me. Btw, you sure it's the real lily? Hahahahahaha

Location hidden

#838583 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say the most stupid poster is the one who can't tell who is who. Hahahahahahahaha
I always like that debil character.
Carol from Orlando is all I need.

i rather like her new attitude.\\

Sure beats the tired, old racist version we've become so tired of.

You didn't know Carol chad a split personality, did you??

But hey, you were stupid enough to think Jimmy was me!!

ROFLMAO!!

Location hidden

#838584 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting belligerent already, you stupid racist. No wonder you made a fool of yourself on the zimmerman case. You hate hispanics.
Are you hispanic??
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#838585 Jan 13, 2013
CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> mccain was 74 years old and still won the wrong wing ticket but uncessfully beat obama, america spoke just like mcCain himself stated, if you want to talk about embarressment let's go there, bush made himself look ridiculous he destroyed most of the republican's party reputatation giving birth to the tea party of idiots, that didn't help either, the 2012 election was proof of that, bush nearly destroyed america with uncontrolled budget deficits and two wars we didn't need by lying to the american people,that's what i would call REAL FAILURE AND AN EMBARRASMENT TO AMERICA'S DIGNITY, with NO REAL LEADER, YOUR PARTY'S FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN, try again.
No need to focus on anyone other than the usurper and his cronies. They're a laughing stock. Drink more of that snake oil, I'm sure it has plenty of PROTEIN in it!! Dumbascraps, what can you say! LMAO
dem

Chicago, IL

#838586 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're an expert on the subject of black dcks, you've admitted it. But please, keep it to yourself.
Drinking early, women hater?
Or still hanging from last night when you beat your wife?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838587 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. But I can dream, can't I?
I think you have a better chance of getting shot in a school.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838588 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
professor Gates wars right, as was Obama.
Had Gates been white, the officer would never have challenged him entering his own home.
Which is a ridiculous statement.

Most people would have been compliant knowing the police were there trying to protect their property.

It's when Gates became beligerent when first met by the police as to their purpose for being there, refusing to produce any identification and his first reponse being "Why, because I'm a black man in America?" that the trouble started.

Would that have been your first reaction?
dem

Chicago, IL

#838589 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>From 2 months ago:

45% now favor a balanced approach - cutting spending and increasing taxes.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158828/balanced-ap...

So when are we going to see the "balance" this president keeps talking about?

Raising the debt ceiling again while increasing the deficit another $4 trillion isn't the "balanced approach" the 45% had in mind, I'm pretty sure.
You're not gonna address the fact that Gallup is a piece of shit outfit, like Fox News, that lied to you and made you think Romney was gonna win.
dem

Chicago, IL

#838590 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>I know. But I can dream, can't I?
I bet you were dreaming about the debil.
He seems to have you under his spell.

Location hidden

#838592 Jan 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to focus on anyone other than the usurper and his cronies. They're a laughing stock. Drink more of that snake oil, I'm sure it has plenty of PROTEIN in it!! Dumbascraps, what can you say! LMAO
Winning an election makes him a usurper??

Your racism is melting your brain.

He beat Rmoney severely!!

He's our democratically elected President.

And you're a treasonous fool!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#838594 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a better chance of getting shot in a school.
And everyone knows we only a few of those a year.
Who cares?
Right, gunners bitch?

Location hidden

#838596 Jan 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
""You've got me under your skin

You've got me deep in the heart of you

So deep in your heart, I'm really a part of you

You've got me under your skin!!""

----------

Now, keep chasing that bone, lil dawg!!

(Sorry Dave, I just took ownership of the moron who doesn't know what posts the President's Cabinet is comprised of!!)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#838597 Jan 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or perhaps the Arab League members who are in shock and dismay are far from the fighting and just offering their two cents worth.
These rebels/freedom fighters are doing some real damage, far more damage than others in recent memory. These fighters aren't fooling around, they're blowing a lotta shyte up. These cats aren't AQ or Muslim Brotherhood__there is something else going on here.
Mar 2011 about the uprisings in Tunisia /Libya/Egypt.
Section 8

Nashville, NC

#838598 Jan 13, 2013
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax….”

THERE NEEDS TO BE A LAW IF YOU PAY NO INCOME TAX YOU
SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838599 Jan 13, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you were dreaming about the debil.
He seems to have you under his spell.
No, I'm not. I'm dreaming about a cream cheese and cucumber sandwich with a nice cup of tea. He's nothing to me.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#838600 Jan 13, 2013
Section 8 wrote:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax….”
THERE NEEDS TO BE A LAW IF YOU PAY NO INCOME TAX YOU
SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!!!!
why do you hate freedom?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••