Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#838719 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave the spineless, you're really embarrassing yourself now.
Funny, you do that with your every ignorant post.

It appears you come here with the intent of making yourself look brain dead!!

It's working!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#838721 Jan 13, 2013
Laws are what we need!

Protect us from...

weedeaters!

Ban weed wackers today!

http://www.examiner.com/article/weed-trimmer-...

Location hidden

#838722 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your fellow libs could take up a collection to buy you a spine.
Better to take up a collection to buy you a brain!!

It's obvious you don't have one. Just a spinal column connected to your rec tum.

Location hidden

#838725 Jan 13, 2013
Legislate the ownership of..

weedwackers!

they kill!

"Weed trimmer was weapon of choice in suburban Chicago murder"

http://www.examiner.com/article/weed-trimmer-...

Location hidden

#838726 Jan 13, 2013
Ban it!

keep americans safe...

from...

the pain patch!

"A Burnsville woman has been charged with third-degree murder for allegedly giving a Bloomington man at least half her prescription pain patch to chew on in exchange for marijuana"

http://www.strangestrangestrange.com/murder-w...

Location hidden

#838728 Jan 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What agenda?
Republicans in the House have absolute power to change Obama's agenda if they have the balls?
By the way, Fidel will be dead by 2016.
No. The nitwits can slow it down until the midterms.

With House ratings of 11%, a Democratic takeover will be easy.

If racists like you turn out, all the better

After that, it'll be all Obama, allthe time!!

As for Fidel, so will you be dead by 2016.

What's your point??

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#838729 Jan 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Keystone Pipeline has not been approved because it is competition for Warren Buffett's BNSF Railway.
Obama did not approve the pipeline because the environmental studies were not yet complete.

He did approve the southern part. Texans are madder than Hell because most of the labor is not local & most of the pipe is not US made.

When the studies are complete & all is OK, the pipeline would likely be approved.

You people are so funny how you make up sh*t.

Yep, lets build a pipeline so Canada can get their oil to a port. Ever wonder why they didn't build a pipeline across Canada?

Location hidden

#838730 Jan 13, 2013
Colin Powell: GOP Holds 'Dark Vein Of Intolerance'

""Former Secretary Of State Colin Powell delivered some harsh words for the GOP as a whole on Sunday.

In an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press," Powell noted that there is a "dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party."

"What do I mean by that?," he explained. "What I mean by that is they still sort of look down on minorities."

Powell specifically pointed to October 2012 comments by former Alaska Gov. and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

"When I see a former governor say that the president is 'shuckin' and jivin'-- that's a racial-era slave term," Powell said, referring to Palin's words on Obama's response.

Powell added that Republicans had become too preoccupied with the candidate-selection process, losing sight of the group's overall message.

"You've got to think first about what's the party actually going to represent," Powell said. "If it's just going to represent the far right wing of the political spectrum, I think the party is in difficulty. I'm a moderate, but I'm still a Republican."

Powell was the first African American to fill the role of Secretary Of State, serving under President George W. Bush from 2001-05. Despite maintaining his allegiance to the Republican Party, Powell has been an ardent supporter for President Barack Obama, giving him a 2008 vote and a 2012 endorsement.

"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," said Powell in October 2012, commending Obama on the economy and Iraq War.

Top Mitt Romney surrogate John Sununu turned heads after the announcement, suggesting that Powell's Obama endorsement was motivated by race. That statement prompted former Powell Chief Of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson to make Republican-Party comments similar in nature to Powell's Sunday remarks.

My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people -- not all of them, but most of them -- who are still basing their positions on race. Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable""

----------

A Republican War Hero sees the intolerance, hatred, and racism within his Party.

While the stupid racists here try to deny it!!

Gotta love it!!

They're doubling down on their racism, after losing an election for it!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#838731 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave the spineless, you're really embarrassing yourself now.
So, Eman is so pathetic that he needs a dumbass like you to protect him?

Location hidden

#838732 Jan 13, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Ban it!
keep americans safe...
from...
the pain patch!
"A Burnsville woman has been charged with third-degree murder for allegedly giving a Bloomington man at least half her prescription pain patch to chew on in exchange for marijuana"
http://www.strangestrangestrange.com/murder-w...
Pill Taker!! That's funny.

Good explanation for your stupidity with these assinine posts!!

Location hidden

#838733 Jan 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, Eman is so pathetic that he needs a dumbass like you to protect him?
Could be that this new troll is really an emaam sockppuppet??

He's got emaam's level of stupidity!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838734 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the NAACP that question and every liberal news commentator on television. They should know. They assigned broad attributes to groups with skin color as an excuse to silence the opposition.
Should I go back and count the number of times just me, myself and I was called a racist at the beginning for daring to criticize Obama's presidency? Not to mention every single conservative on here? By every single liberal?
If a black republican won the presidency, do you think that would happen? I can assure you it wouldn't.
What a load
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838735 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
""Former Secretary Of State Colin Powell delivered some harsh words for the GOP as a whole on Sunday.
In an appearance on NBC's "Meet The Press," Powell noted that there is a "dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party."
"What do I mean by that?," he explained. "What I mean by that is they still sort of look down on minorities."
Powell specifically pointed to October 2012 comments by former Alaska Gov. and Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on the attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
"When I see a former governor say that the president is 'shuckin' and jivin'-- that's a racial-era slave term," Powell said, referring to Palin's words on Obama's response.
Powell added that Republicans had become too preoccupied with the candidate-selection process, losing sight of the group's overall message.
"You've got to think first about what's the party actually going to represent," Powell said. "If it's just going to represent the far right wing of the political spectrum, I think the party is in difficulty. I'm a moderate, but I'm still a Republican."
Powell was the first African American to fill the role of Secretary Of State, serving under President George W. Bush from 2001-05. Despite maintaining his allegiance to the Republican Party, Powell has been an ardent supporter for President Barack Obama, giving him a 2008 vote and a 2012 endorsement.
"I think we ought to keep on the track we are on," said Powell in October 2012, commending Obama on the economy and Iraq War.
Top Mitt Romney surrogate John Sununu turned heads after the announcement, suggesting that Powell's Obama endorsement was motivated by race. That statement prompted former Powell Chief Of Staff Lawrence Wilkerson to make Republican-Party comments similar in nature to Powell's Sunday remarks.
My party, unfortunately, is the bastion of those people -- not all of them, but most of them -- who are still basing their positions on race. Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists, and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander-in-chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin, and that's despicable""
----------
A Republican War Hero sees the intolerance, hatred, and racism within his Party.
Gotta love it!!
Carol will call him a black racist out to get whitey
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838737 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some say it was because the kidnappers were more afraid of Reagan than Carter. After all that time the hostages were in capitivity and all of Carter's failed attempts to get them released, the timing does rather speak for itself.
Another load. Reagan made a deal, and Carter knew about it too.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838738 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that this new troll is really an emaam sockppuppet??
He's got emaam's level of stupidity!!
Well they're all vying for the #1 dummie spot; like that vegan so called doctor!
Lincoln

United States

#838739 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
----------
Gotta love it!!
Democrats are mining this "Vein Of Intolerance"

GOP is now too much a country club,
with House Member who hate America!
Lincoln

United States

#838740 Jan 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What agenda?
Republicans in the House have absolute power to change Obama's agenda if they have the balls?
By the way, Fidel will be dead by 2016.
Wall Street and Main Street businessmen may not subscribe to "Ann Rand on Medicare" philosophy.

Republicans remain divided and losing business support.

Immigration reform may drag the GOP along?

Miss fred's daily Kenya stuff :-)

Location hidden

#838741 Jan 13, 2013
It has been said that the pen is mightier than the sword...

in this case..its Paper!

Paper killed!

"Murder weapon in Van Note case was a piece of paper, prosecutor says"

Liberals...ban paper today!

http://lakeexpo.com/news/lake_news/article_71...

Location hidden

#838742 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pill Taker!! That's funny.
Good explanation for your stupidity with these assinine posts!!
Don't read it!

Jump off a cliff!

Location hidden

#838743 Jan 13, 2013
On a roll!

Liberals protect us from...

Killer umbrellas!

Legislate them today!

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/previous_seas...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman walks into a welfare office... 11 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 16 min NationRunByIdiots 1
Deat Abby 12-16 21 min RACE 69
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Maude 181,729
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 28 min Sublime1 25
Some Valid Points. 29 min Other thread 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 31 min Sublime1 84
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices