Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#838492 Jan 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe your first answer. You don't care if Obama is just a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it appear as if someone's actually president, when the truth is Obama isn't in charge of anything and doesn't have a clue what's happening in government. He's just a prop for dupes.
And, correct me if this is wrong, but the Treasury is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt and doesn't have any money.
So, the question remains:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The Treasury can't generate money and is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. You actually have to identify a source of money.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You're a boxer??

I'd have figured you're a Miniature Schnauzer.

Or perhaps a Rat Terrier.

But a boxer?? Not a chance.

Boxers are an intelligent breed.

That completely leaves you out.

But it leaves intact your passion for telling big, fat lies.

You midgets really have your self-esteem issues, don't you??

As far as Climate Change, anyone dumb enough to have bet that it would be Romney-Santorum for President, and that they had a chance of winning, is by definition an idiot!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#838493 Jan 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The core principle of the Constitution, and one of its most brilliant aspects is, it is written so the average person can easily read and understand it. It doesn't need interpretation. It only needs enforcement.
If the Supreme Court says the sky is green, the sky doesn't change color tomorrow. It stays blue. Perhaps Obama will write an executive order changing the definition of "green" and "blue" to make it look like the sky submited to the all-powerful dictatorship. But, that may depend on what the definition of "is" is.
It's obvious the Supreme Court is schizophrenic.
There exists a ruling that any law that is vague or to complex to be understood by the average person is unconstitutional.
How's this for an example of that:
The members of Congress that actually wrote the ObamaKare law stated that their intent was a "penalty" written in the law.
The members of the Supreme Court read the exact same text and concluded that there was a "tax" written in the law.
Now, how on Earth can anyone say this law doesn't fit the requirement of the Supreme Court decision that any law that is vague is unconstitutional?
The authors say "penalty".
The Supreme Court reads that very same law and says "tax".
That is the very definition of vague.
This is just one of the many reasons ObamaKare is unconstitutional.
Since it's so obvious this law is unconstitutional, why is our Supreme Court so disfunctional it can't see this obvious fact?
Agreeing with your ideas and your opinion of how America should be does not mean the the MAJORITY of us are wrong or dysfunctional. Almost every point you make about Obama is exactly the same things that Bush did. So for the many times over I ask were you in such an outrage when during the Bush years he signed EOs to allow spying on citizens without court order? Were you upset when he pushed through a new trillion dollar Medicare drug plan without paying for it? Were you pissed when you found out that thousands of troops had died looking for WMDs that were never there? Did it make you mad when the ATF let guns get away in Mexico during Operation Wide Receiver? Again, where was your outrage back then?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838495 Jan 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, Carol and her new bff must have put up a thousand posts each proclaiming the genius of Glenda Beck.
Well, he said in 2010 that he was more interested in the entertainment end of politics than the news end.
Just "proclaimed" his common sense of connecting dots and exposing the liberal media's corruption of keeping people like you in the dark.

And loved his rally in D.C. Loved it. Remember the videos I posted at the time? And how uplifting and moving they were?

Never said he was a genius. Part entertainer...yes, that too.

But since Beck isn't part of the mainstream anymore, it doesn't matter anymore.

Let it go and move on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#838496 Jan 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The core principle of the Constitution, and one of its most brilliant aspects is, it is written so the average person can easily read and understand it. It doesn't need interpretation. It only needs enforcement.
If the Supreme Court says the sky is green, the sky doesn't change color tomorrow. It stays blue. Perhaps Obama will write an executive order changing the definition of "green" and "blue" to make it look like the sky submited to the all-powerful dictatorship. But, that may depend on what the definition of "is" is.
It's obvious the Supreme Court is schizophrenic.
There exists a ruling that any law that is vague or to complex to be understood by the average person is unconstitutional.
How's this for an example of that:
The members of Congress that actually wrote the ObamaKare law stated that their intent was a "penalty" written in the law.
The members of the Supreme Court read the exact same text and concluded that there was a "tax" written in the law.
Now, how on Earth can anyone say this law doesn't fit the requirement of the Supreme Court decision that any law that is vague is unconstitutional?
The authors say "penalty".
The Supreme Court reads that very same law and says "tax".
That is the very definition of vague.
This is just one of the many reasons ObamaKare is unconstitutional.
Since it's so obvious this law is unconstitutional, why is our Supreme Court so disfunctional it can't see this obvious fact?
Look up Article III of the U.S. Constitution. You will find, in part:
The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.
As a strict constitutionalist do you recognize the hypocrisy in your rant against the Supreme Court?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Chicago, IL

#838497 Jan 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>The subject you're running away from concerns the limit of authority of an executive order.
An executive order has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. You have to first eliminate the Constitution from government to extend the authority of an execitive order beyond the Executive Branch of government.

Now, try again. This time, stay on topic and answer the post.

Well, dufus, an executive order isn't possible as long as the Constitution defines our government. An executive order is limited solely to the Executive Branch of government.
However, Obama intends to install a fascist dictatorship where he can write his own laws to suit his whim.
How do you feel about that?
Hi, greaseball
I'll need you to hand over those guns you use to overcompensate for being a tiny dicked midget.
NOW!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838498 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What you'll do is what you always do.
Whine and gnash your teeth like the fat azzed racist you are.
Debil appreciated your response. And making a fool out of you again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Chicago, IL

#838499 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>You're a boxer??

I'd have figured you're a Miniature Schnauzer.

Or perhaps a Rat Terrier.

But a boxer?? Not a chance.

Boxers are an intelligent breed.

That completely leaves you out.

But it leaves intact your passion for telling big, fat lies.

You midgets really have your self-esteem issues, don't you??

As far as Climate Change, anyone dumb enough to have bet that it would be Romney-Santorum for President, and that they had a chance of winning, is by definition an idiot!!
He's a mutt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Miami, FL

#838500 Jan 13, 2013
Wow cant believe this discussion started in 08

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#838501 Jan 13, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's Executive order 2007:
Oct. 20
Executive Order: Protection of Striped Bass and Red Drum Fish Populations
>>>That was limited to the Executive Branch, you ignorant fool??<<<<
----------
Apr. 2
Executive Order: Renaming a National Forest in the Commonwealth of
Puerto Rico
Apr. 18
Executive Order: National Mathematics Advisory Panel
Apr. 13
Executive Order: Designating the African Union as a Public International Organization Entitled to Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities.
With 290 Executive Orders, why aren't you accusing Bush of dictatorial overreach??
Because Bush was white, and your virulent racism forces you to condemn everything this black President does.
Go away, racist Dweeb!!
Which one of those executive orders infringes on your Rights?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#838503 Jan 13, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was white and republican
I see the racist morning cocktails have just kicked in.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#838504 Jan 13, 2013
If ied's are heard of in afganistan United State Military you are authorized to use clay-mores in enemy hiding spots caves etc. Echo Company. GF008 Safer World 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#838506 Jan 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject you're running away from concerns the limit of authority of an executive order.
An executive order has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. You have to first eliminate the Constitution from government to extend the authority of an execitive order beyond the Executive Branch of government.
Now, try again. This time, stay on topic and answer the post.
Well, dufus, an executive order isn't possible as long as the Constitution defines our government. An executive order is limited solely to the Executive Branch of government.
However, Obama intends to install a fascist dictatorship where he can write his own laws to suit his whim.
How do you feel about that?
hahahahahaha

First, you stupidly said Executive Orders were illegal under the Constitution.

Now you say they're limited to the Executive Branch in reach.

Do you have any idea how stupid you look??

Or is that what you're shooting for, looking like a complete moron??

If it i, you're successful beyond bellief!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838507 Jan 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Save that one to post again later after the shyt filters through this thread.
Some may actually recall all the special news reports of flippers buying properties and parcels with zero down based solely on their high beacon scores. Oh and those refinancing their modest homes into oblivion based solely on their beacon scores. No Cash? No problem eh? All the fk you need is a high beacon and a steady paycheck and we can do business right now today. The equity express will put you in the millionaire club.
Hah!
Remember getting 20 pieces of mail per day from lenders to refinance? Plus the endless phone solicitations?
That's predatory lending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#838508 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Db: short for dumb
Lily Boca Raton Fl long for intoxicated

Location hidden

#838510 Jan 13, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of those executive orders infringes on your Rights?
Shut, up, nitwit!!

The discussion was about Bush issuing Executive Orders, which Dweeb claims are unConstitutional and only Obama does.

Yet Bush authored 290 Executive Orders.

Are you trying to give Dweeb a run for most stupid poster here??

Youy're close, but he wins easily!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#838511 Jan 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Come on, you know he's going to enlist the black panthers to take their dicks, I meant guns away
That must be on Obama's short list.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#838512 Jan 13, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Cuomo -Christie 2016
seems to make sense
and is on Politico today
so? He is burning up on all his lies and pathetic comments and he " will not" win in 2016 he is an IDIOT! and so are you.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#838513 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Um, no, honey. You will "lose" because you think it's possible to "win." There are no winners and losers in life, there are just live people and dead people. Nobody wins. Nobody loses. It's all the same. duh.
Correct!

And the ones with the guns will stand alive while the ones without guns will be dead!!!

United States

#838514 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, for goodness sakes. In a chat room on the internet I can make you fight with each other. What difference does it make to me whether you kill and eat your own? I'm a New Englander. I'm not stupid like you. Did you imagine I would stand out on the village green and allow you to show me how manly or womanly you think you are? Hahahahahahaha... sure, that's how this will go down. You're ready for a civil war and I'll fix it so you'll shoot each other. Don't you see? You're not as smart as I am. I can easily arrange it so you'll shoot each other. Why do you persist?
You think you are smart?

United States

#838515 Jan 13, 2013
carol wrote:
I guess you don't get it? It doesn't really matter what you "think." You're stupid. What more is there to say? You're Americans; you believe God created the universe in six days; and you apparently believe that this ridiculous belief system entitles you to some sort of gentile treatment from the likes of me. How charming! I wouldn't bet on it though. No, I certainly wouldn't. ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE! Don't know what that means? Ok, you'll find out.
Why are you in Florida of the United States?

You must be a Liberal, only liberals shit in the water they drink.

Like a cancer, liberals kill their own host!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 3 min edogxxx 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Earthling-1 46,692
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 178,068
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 28 min Kuuipo 6
Amy 9-19 33 min Kuuipo 11
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 620
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE