Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,667)

Showing posts 773,321 - 773,340 of1,071,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

U.S Gov message in Jan 2002 what is it do you like AlQaeda up close to get better look at them. Yes I do U.S. Gov you vansee faces better. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I am also mercenary France I will fight alongside you. remember Lafayette GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Fess Parker played Daniel Boone on tv and Davy Crockett at Alamo. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Bring back bring back oh bring back AlQaeda to me Europe was favorite song as child U.S. Gov. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? That makes zero sense.
That pretty much sums up your dumb comments.

You're still mad at Dave!!

How funny!!

If you can't accept defeat graciously, you shouldn't play.
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

African headhunters stirring giant POt huge reward for AlQaeda. GF008 Safer World 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" Mr Brooks said haboobs are not common but do happen around northern parts of Western Australia. However, it is not common for there to be so many images capturing the phenomenon."
Cameras are causing global warming!
Has Duh A Vey figured out a volcano cap yet?
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

State Department gave me four stars AlQaeda. GF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is it to you? Can you have an abortion?
Another Big Government Authoritarian rightwing moran.
However, since a majority of Americans support the right to choose...keep that losing issue front and forward. Keep losing elections.
He forced his girlfriend to have his spawn. Resented it, then she left him with the kids. He's an idiot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty much sums up your dumb comments.
You're still mad at Dave!!
How funny!!
If you can't accept defeat graciously, you shouldn't play.
Really? That's your response? It's all you say. Yawn!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Duh A Vey figured out a volcano cap yet?
He thinks he's wearing one. Lol

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>MAKE SENSE TO ME!THIS GUY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!
lol, what guy? You mean xxxxxx

Conservatives are always so pathetic
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That's your response? It's all you say. Yawn!
iam glad your party accepted defeat, and more to come nitwitts, until you change your agenda

4 more years! And may be more, by the way HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON is trying to step down from politics for now, and get prepared on how to win in 2016!!!

Can't wait on this one!!!!

We are waiting hillary for REAL LEADERSHIP, AND THAT WILL COME FROM YOU!! following OBAMA'S excellent job as PRESIDENT of course.....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Another dissapointment for the ringers that has been rejected. They can't accept the science behind climate change but like Reagan wanted to believe in Star wars tech. Apparently 34,000 signed a petition for Obama to build a death star to defend against the ivading hordes. What's unfortunate probably half the posters on here signed it. lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-209...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many white people I'll wager, or hispanics, asians
I believe that.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and ...
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown ... extending loans to people who couldn't afford them ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Cached
.Play Video
More results from youtube.com
Bush Administration predicted Financial Crisis in 2001 ...
... the nervousness that Bush kept warning ... I have heard sound bites of the warnings ... Pressure from liberals in Congress to continue giving out bad loans ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread396388/pg
If all this was true, why didn't Bush put the brakes on and bring back the financial trading rules that Reagan dropped. He did squat for the same reason Obama hasn't done much either because Wall St owns the Whitehouse. The only hope of correcting some very BAD decisions made by republicans was to reverse them, such as banking stress tests for example. None of the American banks would have passed even the slightest stress test. It becomes pretty pi$$ poor that all the financial rules enforceable on Wall St are off shore. This was nothing to do with Forcing ANYONE to give bad loans thats Fox news BS, no government , not now or then overrode a business decision. It was pure greed chasing higher commissions and interest rates, then defrauding the world packaging them up as triple A rating. Don't try and tell us the liberals did this
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and ...
Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown ... extending loans to people who couldn't afford them ...
www.youtube.com/watch... - Cached
.Play Video
More results from youtube.com
Bush Administration predicted Financial Crisis in 2001 ...
... the nervousness that Bush kept warning ... I have heard sound bites of the warnings ... Pressure from liberals in Congress to continue giving out bad loans ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread396388/pg
Is that all you ve got nitwitt? Blaming the dems for the failures of the worst president in american history?( George w. Bush Jr.) Keep wasting your time trying to convince americans what really happened, everyone knows the *TRUTH* including you, the biggest failure and disgrace for america was to elect george w. Bush jr. End of story, sorry.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
This is how it went, the dems tried to force the banks to make bad loans they would never be repaid for, the banks said screw you it ain't happening. The dems/feds stepped in and said, don't worry, we'll allow you to dump them off on someone else and if they go bad the taxpayers will be stuck with them.
And that's exactly how it happened, there's no other possible explanation of why people with money would make bad loans.
Government interference.
The Dems did this??????????
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
What did Bush say about loans and homes when he signed the NEW Law??????????
Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal; that is an essential goal. And we're making progress toward that goal. In the past 18 months, more than 1 million minority families have become homeowners.(Applause.) And there's more that we can do to achieve the goal. The law I sign today will help us build on this progress in a very practical way.
.Bush got his wish. Banks started loaning to anyone with a heart beat. 5 years later it all fell apart. 90% of ALL home loans defaulted on in 2008 were 5 years old or LESS!!!!!!!!!! 2008-2003= 5 yrs.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was meant to be a compliment. You acknowledged a liberal had been hoodwinked by the liberally biased propaganda and wasn't prepared with the facts before going on O'Reilly.
That's a pretty big step for any liberal in my book.
I wish I could return the compliment!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's astonishing is this information is readily available for anyone to look up for themselves.
Seems the main reason we're such a divided nation is the lack of interest in searching for the truth.
If it's not a liberal talking point, it simply doesn't exist for half the country. Or so it would seem.
lol! You must believe there are still wmd's bushie hasn't found son.

When facts just don't matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 773,321 - 773,340 of1,071,811
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,585
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 45,449
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min scirocco 68,124
Abby 7-11 12 min edogxxx 2
Amy 7-11 19 min edogxxx 2
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 389
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 1 hr rdarbin 641
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info