Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,665)

Showing posts 773,281 - 773,300 of1,072,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Aww come on.
Don't be scared right wing warriors.
How you gonna have a civil war if you're scared of me on the Internet?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol
Has he hacked your identity in Orlando?
-
Angela
Sides, Angela, she not in Orlando is she.
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Okay!
Lets make it an official 'carol' weekend
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Constitutional issue, dufus.
The president does not have the authority to write his own laws to suit his whim. We got rid of that system over two hundred years ago. We have no intention of having that system of government re-instated.
No citizen is required to obey or comply with any instruction from the government unless that instruction comes in the form of a law enacted in accordance with the Constitution.
Any attempt to force citizens to obey orders from the government that are not issued as part of a law enacted in accordance with the Constitution is treason against the American people.
However, the Democrats are too full of themselves and their ability to program the American people with lies to not start a civil war intended to eliminate the Constitution, and they are too ignorant to avoid doing it. Obama writing hiw own laws, specifically one that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution, is merely the formal beginning of that civil war the Democrats need to eliminate the Constitution.
When the smoke clears, the winners will certainly hang the losers.
See you then.
did ya see where the red state of Tennessee will pull your carry permit for that kind of talk?

something about giving gun owners a bad name. even the comments on the right wing sites will back that one up.

"None too bright, Mr. Yeagar. I think there is a big difference between defending your 2nd Amendment rights against a tyrannical government action and going out and “Start killing people.” You just placed yourself into the same league as the idiots that shoot up schools, malls, & theaters. You have harmed the cause of freedom and the 2nd Amendment rights of US citizens.

We are collectively angry that the talk of violating the Constitution & taking our rights away, but we must remain smart in our comments and our actions for as soon as we look and act like the nuts on the far left, we become those that we despise. We stand in support of God & the Constitution, we need to act like it."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/ce...
BLOOMING IDIOTS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, THIS YOU PLAN, HUH? YOU GON' SPAM DEBIL TO DEATH WITH THE CHURCH NEWSLETTER? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. YOU REALLY IS AN IDIOT AIN'T YOU.
NO
YOU ARE THE BLOOMING IDIOT,YOU SEE DEBIL THE LIGHT IS ON BUT NOBODY IS HOME??????THIS IS THE USA NOT DEBIL!!!
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
carol ann's writing sounds like Pelosi at climax with a doorknob.
MMMMMMM... she is a hottie, ain't she? Say, um, how come you know what she sounds like when she come? Like you I get a rush out of the objectification of women... probably a different sort though I imagine?
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Anybody wanna cyber shoot me with your musket?
BLOOMING IDIOTS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>omfg, you are the biggest retard on earth if you think that is a real letter
MAKE SENSE TO ME!THIS GUY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

The 2012 election was not decided because of foreign policy issues, but foreign policy hawkishness and the legacy of the Bush administration’s multiple failures were real liabilities for the Romney campaign and the party as a whole. These will continue to be liabilities for future Republican tickets unless party leaders recognize this and make the necessary changes. That will involve repudiating a lot of the foreign policy of the Bush era, and adopting in its place a foreign policy defined by restraint and prudence.

It is possible that the damage among younger voters has already been done such that these cohorts are lost to the GOP for many elections to come, but there is virtually no chance of winning them and future cohorts of voters if the party’s foreign policy remains what it is. Failing to reform Republican foreign policy will have effects beyond the relatively small portion of the electorate that votes on these issues, because the perception of incompetence and recklessness on these issues will sabotage the party’s efforts to repair its overall reputation.

The Republican weakness on foreign policy isn’t simply that Republican candidates favor many unpopular policies, but that most Americans don’t trust that Republicans won’t agitate for new, unnecessary wars in the future. Most Americans would presumably still endorse a message of “peace through strength,” but they have to be able to believe that Republican leaders are interested in preserving the peace rather than finding excuses for destroying it. Where Republicans were once considered sober, responsible stewards, most of their foremost spokesmen on foreign policy are now correctly regarded as dangerous and intoxicated with ideological fantasies.

It isn’t just that most of their preferred policies are substantively bad, as important as that is, but that most Americans reasonably expect the worst from them when they are in power. It will take some significant effort to get things to a point where a majority at least gives Republicans the benefit of the doubt on these issues. So far, the party’s leaders haven’t been making any effort to reform their foreign policy, and the Republican figures that have the most to say on foreign policy are daily moving the party in the wrong direction. There is still a window for Republican foreign policy reform, but it will close quickly if no leading Republicans take advantage of it.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Aww come on.
There a funny story of two confederate regiments at Fredricksburg or Gettysburg or someplace and one of them wore Blue uniforms, cleverly, so the other unit across the field turned the cannons on them and started blasting away. Well, the affronted blue-uniformed sojurs, proceeded to turn their cannons on the other group and for twenty minutes or so they blazed away at each other with predictable results. Finally a member of the General Staff comes galloping up and screams at them, "Stop firing! They're with us!" The offended confederate officer in charge relied, "We know they are but at this point it's a matter of principle!" In the event of another Civil War, we only need to remember this scene from history. We need only turn them against themselves.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Car accident made say ouch repeat phone number twice just inquiring if AlQaeda or Taliban were involved. GF008 Safer World 2013
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>NO
YOU ARE THE BLOOMING IDIOT,YOU SEE DEBIL THE LIGHT IS ON BUT NOBODY IS HOME??????THIS IS THE USA NOT DEBIL!!!
Huh? Think about it, Idiot, if this were the USA as you claim that would imply we were in a place that consisted of United States and we're certainly not. It calls you whole theory into question, don' it?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Sent message ex brother-in -law was worlds greatest Alqaeda actor mot funny heard he had black cancer spots on legs loved to gamble on computer in basement was same railroad detective as before. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Aww come on.
The war got called off. None of these right wing morons can figure out WHO they'er going to shoot. These so-called Patriots can't shoot agents of a constitutionally installed government, can they?
carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>There a funny story of two confederate regiments at Fredricksburg or Gettysburg or someplace and one of them wore Blue uniforms, cleverly, so the other unit across the field turned the cannons on them and started blasting away. Well, the affronted blue-uniformed sojurs, proceeded to turn their cannons on the other group and for twenty minutes or so they blazed away at each other with predictable results. Finally a member of the General Staff comes galloping up and screams at them, "Stop firing! They're with us!" The offended confederate officer in charge relied, "We know they are but at this point it's a matter of principle!" In the event of another Civil War, we only need to remember this scene from history. We need only turn them against themselves.
Sounds like southerners.

They were willing to burn their own capital rather than let the union take it.
Jihad against themselves as it turned out.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

OH SOME thought that was funny ask rail road detective what happened to car with bent bottom from railroad tracks drove like locomotive was new Thunderbird seecif he laughs with crack pipe then. Tell him I said he should not have struck sister father told me to do whatever to teach railroad detective lesson. GF008 2013 Safer World
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I was punished for selling misdemeaner pills Attorney said could have beaten case tapes were not clear. Message said lawyer sold me out. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Railroad detective dislikes me Texas Land Affairs man. GF008 Safer World 2013

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, ma'am.
Talking to your navel again, eh?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

So... let's say there is a Civil War. And let's say... someone from the.. um... Southern Baptist Theological Seminary starts posting on Twitter, "HELP, HELP! The Yankees are here trying to take away our guns! You can identify us by our uniforms: we'll be dressed like police! The gun collectors will be dressed like students, in sedate uniforms and comfortable shoes. Don't be fooled! Shoot on sight! Come around... 8:30. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 773,281 - 773,300 of1,072,873
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min PEllen 97,457
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,752
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 26 min hands on AR 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min voice of peace 67,547
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min SpaceBlues 45,571
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 37 min newpoly 3,820
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 47 min reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••