Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
773,121 - 773,140 of 1,084,445 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit reading my posts. Are any of you loony left wingers honest? Geesh!
I seem to recall an earlier message you directed to Lily. LOL

Now you tell her not to read your posts?? DUH

Wow!! Dave really put the hurtin' on you yesterday!!

You're crazier than a loon today!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I’ll bet this scene in Mich. Warms Liberals/Democrats hearts!! I know Obama probably sitting there with a Smirk saying ‘ I love it when a plan comes together’

Crowd waiting for a Section 8 Housing voucher distribution got out of control! Police say thousands of people from all over the area were at the center. Many were homeless, single moms, or disabled. They were hoping to get help paying for their housing from the government!
I saw lazy able working blacks in line!!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
Liberal Idiot New York Mayor Bloomberg declared yesterday that some Americans “shouldn’t have guns”. We’re talking about one of the Liberal Left’s main leaders and he believes that we, the people shouldn’t have guns?!? Red flag alert on this loony Lefty. Blooming Loony points to a mental case to make his case which suggests that there are Americans who “shouldn’t have guns” when the truth is that ALL Americans have the right to bear arms!

I would hope that even Left-leaning Americans would see how dangerous men like Bloomberg are and just how at-risk the rest of us become when we allow fools like him to assume positions of power. We at VOTN pray that most Liberal Lefties can now see how idiotic this man and his overbearing government policies are and maybe start to lean a little more toward reasonable, rational Right thinking, like most Americans.

Our founders put the 2nd Amendment in place to protect we, the people from overbearing jackasses like Mayor Blooming Idiot. Our founders clearly knew that all of us would be at risk if and when dangerous Liberals got into positions of power. Thank God our founders were almost exclusively Right thinking men of God.

Bloomberg is a perfect example of how sick and dangerous a person can get when they choose a selfish lifestyle and self-centered living. So many of Bloomberg’s recent causes reflect the kind of arrogance which would ultimately wreak havoc on unsuspecting innocent Americans, and so many of his recent bizarre attempts to control we, the people, including disarming us, would put us at the mercy of tyrants and oppression that men like Bloomberg would hope to wield against us.

The gloves are apparently off. It’s time we eliminate from the political landscape these kinds of self-serving men who only lust for more power and more influence, but who prove almost daily that they aren’t responsible enough for the task. It’s time to vote out all Lefties, Liberals and anyone with a jackass next to their name.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/arti...
We are ready for the government to take our guns!!!

We are loaded and ready!!! Come on baby!!!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I get flu shot each year U. S. Gov early in season in fall of year so vaccine won't run out. GF008 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

You state the obvious facts that fly right over Emaam's head.

Notice how all the wingnuts do the same?? Savage any and all minorities Obama selects, then complain about why he doesn't nominate more minorities.

WTF???

And little racist Emaam is just fine with that. Gives him cover to attack Obama on a non-issue.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he should have loaded it with minorities?
Susan Rice? Van Jones? Shirley Sherrod?
who all got a 'fair' shake from conservatives.
so where is Obama's choice? seems conservatives only want white folks in government. otherwise they throw a fit.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

If I was betting man I would place money Uncle Sam that schools will be safer. GF008 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Yes, you are a Blooming Idiot.

No question about it!!

Our founding fathers were Deists, you nitwit.

Now look it up and try to understand how different these men were from the Christian Taliban of today.
BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
Liberal Idiot New York Mayor Bloomberg declared yesterday that some Americans shouldnt have guns. Were talking about one of the Liberal Lefts main leaders and he believes that we, the people shouldnt have guns?!? Red flag alert on this loony Lefty. Blooming Loony points to a mental case to make his case which suggests that there are Americans who shouldnt have guns when the truth is that ALL Americans have the right to bear arms!
I would hope that even Left-leaning Americans would see how dangerous men like Bloomberg are and just how at-risk the rest of us become when we allow fools like him to assume positions of power. We at VOTN pray that most Liberal Lefties can now see how idiotic this man and his overbearing government policies are and maybe start to lean a little more toward reasonable, rational Right thinking, like most Americans.
Our founders put the 2nd Amendment in place to protect we, the people from overbearing jackasses like Mayor Blooming Idiot. Our founders clearly knew that all of us would be at risk if and when dangerous Liberals got into positions of power. Thank God our founders were almost exclusively Right thinking men of God.
Bloomberg is a perfect example of how sick and dangerous a person can get when they choose a selfish lifestyle and self-centered living. So many of Bloombergs recent causes reflect the kind of arrogance which would ultimately wreak havoc on unsuspecting innocent Americans, and so many of his recent bizarre attempts to control we, the people, including disarming us, would put us at the mercy of tyrants and oppression that men like Bloomberg would hope to wield against us.
The gloves are apparently off. Its time we eliminate from the political landscape these kinds of self-serving men who only lust for more power and more influence, but who prove almost daily that they arent responsible enough for the task. Its time to vote out all Lefties, Liberals and anyone with a jackass next to their name.
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/arti...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama aka Galt also thinks that only Democrats get abortions!! Fkn nutcases. Meanwhile, in VA; they're trying to make a deal with the Democrats to stop talking about their anti abortion stance!
What will happen to Sen. Rockfellers Senate seat? He says he wants to spend more time with his family and children! He's 76! Oh well, better late than never before ya kick the bucket!
There will be a herd of folks running for that seat, one or two have already announced. Jay R is a strange one IMO, he spent all that time on the Senate intelligence committee, chairman during W's Iraq yellowcake-aluminum tubes bullshyte and never blew the horn.

Worse than that, Rockefeller had the most intelligent and best informed staff on the hill and wouldn't them come forward about the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld lies. Sorry performance.

Jay Rockefeller was one of the two or three people who could have stopped BushCo's warring nonsense dead in it's tracks__and he didn't.

Inexcusable!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
We are ready for the government to take our guns!!!
We are loaded and ready!!! Come on baby!!!
they'll send you back to Guatemala.

You'll cave, just as tough guy James Yeager did!!

""Please, oh please don't take my guns away!! Please, oh please, don't arrest me and throw me in with all those big, black men!!""

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Your obsession with Dave is troubling, even for a nitwit like you!!
Dave owns you, he's deep inside your head, you're obsessed with him!!
He beats you like a drum yesterday, and you come back projecting your stupidity and asking for more.
YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT SEC OF STATE IS A CABINET POST.
If you have a shred of self respect remaining, you'll give up and quit making yourself look even more of a fool.
<quoted text>
You don't know how conversations work. He replies to my post, i reply to his. It's what people do, son.

What did al gore say again? Stupid fck.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this matters just about as much as the gun control charade. Both just diversions from the serious issues of the budget and the debt.
Nothing will be done about either. Very few in government are willing to make the tough choices needed to tackle the out of control spending.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, there's hope for you yet.
Barney Frank came on O'Reilly "unprepared" too defending his stance on F&F after the bottom had already fallen out.
Hope you didn't vote for him either.
lol! I'm sure you have a point there. Let me know when you figure it out
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobama aka Galt also thinks that only Democrats get abortions!! Fkn nutcases. Meanwhile, in VA; they're trying to make a deal with the Democrats to stop talking about their anti abortion stance!
What will happen to Sen. Rockfellers Senate seat? He says he wants to spend more time with his family and children! He's 76! Oh well, better late than never before ya kick the bucket!
In office, Clinton stuck to a formula of "safe, legal and rare" that seemed to acknowledge that abortion was something troubling that ought to be reduced. His wife went further. When she was setting herself up for a presidential run, Hillary Clinton described abortion as a "sad, even tragic choice" that she hoped would "not ever have to be exercised." Yet neither Bill nor Hillary Clinton lobbied for legal limits that would reduce the number of procedures significantly.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/opinion/stanley...

Look up Pro-Life Democrats.

Also, a January 2003 Zogby poll that found 43% of respondents who call themselves Democrats take a pro-life position opposing most or all abortions.

In 2011, a gallup poll showed 32% of Democrats are "pro-life".

In the same poll, 27% of Republicans were "pro-choice".

http://www.gallup.com/poll/147941/Republicans...

Abortion is not a strictly partisan issue...as some might believe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Don't Blame Liberals for Gun Control

ANTI-GUN CRUSADERS seem worried about the advent of a Republican administration. Heaven knows why. Republicans, in recent years, have managed to do nearly as much damage to the Second Amendment as Democrats.

In 1969, journalist William Safire asked Richard Nixon what he thought about gun control. "Guns are an abomination," Nixon replied. According to Safire, Nixon went on to confess that, "Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles."

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street." The law was aimed at stopping the Black Panthers, but affected all gun owners.

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.a...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you didn't sleep well last night.
Dave was too far inside your head.
Stilll lashing out at him, long after you lost the discussion.
Sign of a true wimp!!
I'm lovin' watching you unwind!!
Who's obsessed with dave?

Are you still hoping he'll talk to you? Hahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall an earlier message you directed to Lily. LOL
Now you tell her not to read your posts?? DUH
Wow!! Dave really put the hurtin' on you yesterday!!
You're crazier than a loon today!!
You bringing up dave again? Wow!

Hey stupid fck, lily claimed to not read my posts. You suck at this.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Gun Advocates Warn That New Safety Measures Could Foment The Next American Revolution

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/12/1...

....a small group of Black Panther Party members, led by Bobby Seale, designated chairman of the Party, marched into the California legislature, in May 1967, fully armed. Defined as protest against a pending guncontrol bill (which became the Mulford Act) aimed at the Party with the position that blacks had a Constitutional right to bear arms, the Party's message that day became a clarion call to young blacks.

http://www.blackpanther.org/legacytwo.htm

i think you conservatives should quit giving the Panthers a hard time. you have so much in common!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, you are a Blooming Idiot.
No question about it!!
Our founding fathers were Deists, you nitwit.
Now look it up and try to understand how different these men were from the Christian Taliban of today.
<quoted text>
Lock box....hahahahahaha

Eir...hahahaha
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>no, NO lenders were forced to make any loans.
Please name ONE bank that has stated they were forced to give a loan?
Please provide a source for your stupidity
CRA regulations were rewritten several times making denying loans by banks to minorities a lot more complicated and intimidating.

Under the CRA, banks had to convince a set of bureaucracies that they were not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encouraged any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempted would likely be denied.

The problem they faced under the government's CRA regulations was what counted as discrimination.

It was easier to just give out bad loans.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu idiot. Find a sane pro choice person who says abortion = good.
I've changed my thinking quite a lot since running into the Debil. I think abortion IS good and I highly recommend it. But it should only be performed by a relative within the household. Someone close to the mother but not too close if you catch my drift. Also there needs to be rules of some sort. It's not that hard of a procedure to perform safely if you've not been drinking or anything and it's an opportunity for the other nine kids to learn what it means to be catholic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min honeymylove 4,576
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dog Collar 05 175,234
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 48 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search