Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#838277 Jan 12, 2013
IS THIS DEJA VU OR WHAT?
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#838278 Jan 12, 2013
Also had jack line hose on German plow bust and struck hand in same spot Europe hometown doctors stitched up same way. Occidental Petroleum VP1, Safer World 2013 GF008
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#838279 Jan 12, 2013
BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
A letter from
Your gun-grabbing program and our operations will both be in dire jeopardy.
And the blow-up in the press will be catastrophic for both of us.
You and I understand this is s aimed at destabilizing your country.
In the past, we have contributed to that agenda, and we continue to do so. We d achieving a second term in office. Please pass along my regards to President Bush, his father, and President Clinton.
By the way, in case you weren’t briefed on the specifics of the Au
SO, UM, THIS YOU PLAN, HUH? YOU GON' SPAM DEBIL TO DEATH WITH THE CHURCH NEWSLETTER? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. YOU REALLY IS AN IDIOT AIN'T YOU.
Lincoln

United States

#838280 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
Are you all fools? Can't you see what he's trying to do? He's making fools of you all, someone has to to stop him!
Carol
Has he hacked your identity in Orlando?
-
Angela

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#838281 Jan 12, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Here's a moron with nothing better to do. Letme guess - he's a Democrat.
<quoted text>
carol ann's writing sounds like Pelosi at climax with a doorknob.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#838282 Jan 12, 2013
After I said I was going to Iraq Kerry Edwards had no platform car struck me in beirut Lebanon hurt car worse than me ask Pentagon police but did church Taliban put hit on me strange coincidence or was just a bad accident Pink Panther. Gf008 Safer World 2013

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#838283 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Want me to link to the completed eir? You stupid fckn liar.
Fact...obama has not nominated a woman, sucka! Stupid fckn sheep.
See,not only are you a dumbf*ck but you can't f*cking learn

That EIR you referenced was for the OLD route, you idiot.

The route was changed & the new route did not have completed EIRs.

I even gave you links.

How did Hillary get to be Sec of State??? Oh,thst's right. You were too stupid to know that the Sec of State was a cabinet position.
dem

Chicago, IL

#838284 Jan 12, 2013
Hi gang!
dem

Chicago, IL

#838285 Jan 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>carol ann's writing sounds like Pelosi at climax with a doorknob.
Evening, ma'am.
dem

Chicago, IL

#838286 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>You have me confused with dem.
Good to see gunners bitch obsessing about me all day again.
dem

Chicago, IL

#838287 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
Are you all fools? Can't you see what he's trying to do? He's making fools of you all, someone has to to stop him!
Evening, carol.
How they hanging?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#838288 Jan 12, 2013
BLOOMING IDIOTS wrote:
A letter from the head of the Sinaloa Drug Cartel, to President Obama.
Dear President Obama,
If it comes out that Sinaloa and all its component parts, operating within US borders, are contributing mightily to high gun-violence statistics—
And if it comes out that Sinaloa has a special arrangement to do business in the US without fear of disruption—
Your gun-grabbing program and our operations will both be in dire jeopardy.
And the blow-up in the press will be catastrophic for both of us.
You and I understand this is just business, but other people don’t see it that way.
Therefore, Mr. President, I’m stating, in the strongest terms possible, that the Niebla trial in Chicago has to be shut down, one way or another.
Either a quiet plea deal has to be struck, or we will be forced to do something drastic. Soon.
If I’m reading you right, and I believe I am, your gun-grabbing program is just one step in an Operation Chaos aimed at destabilizing your country.
In the past, we have contributed to that agenda, and we continue to do so. We don’t pretend to understand this whole game at its higher levels, but to us that doesn’t matter. We’re in business to make money and sell product.
We support you.
And we expect you to support us.
Congratulations on achieving a second term in office. Please pass along my regards to President Bush, his father, and President Clinton.
By the way, in case you weren’t briefed on the specifics of the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings, I want to state, unequivocally, that no Sinaloa member provided professional services in those operations, which were obviously aimed at provoking a successful follow-up gun-control program.
Yours truly,
XXXXXX
CEO, Sinaloa
omfg, you are the biggest retard on earth if you think that is a real letter
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#838289 Jan 12, 2013
IDIOT, MY BOY, YOU BEEN POSTIN' TO ME FO' MONTHS THINKIN' I WAS CAROL. YOU RESPOND TO ME EVEN WHEN I CALL YOU "IDIOT." THERE NUTHIN YOU CAN DO TO SAVE HER. YOU EVER SEE A ZEBRA COMIN' BACK TO SAVE HIS BUDDY FROM THE LIONS? NAW, ME NEITHER. SOMETIMES THEY'LL WANDER BACK TO LOOK WISTFULLY AT THE BONES BUT ONCE THEY DOWN, THEY DOWN. DON' BE A FOOL, USE YOU REMAINING TIME TO GOOD EFFECT. RUN.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838290 Jan 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol
-
Angela
Yes! He emptied my accounts!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838291 Jan 12, 2013
I don't know what I'm going to do? Please help me!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838292 Jan 12, 2013
Plus, he wears my clothes! I'm virtually a prisoner here now!
dem

Chicago, IL

#838293 Jan 12, 2013
Aww come on.
Don't be scared right wing warriors.
How you gonna have a civil war if you're scared of me on the Internet?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#838294 Jan 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol
-
Angela
Sides, Angela, she not in Orlando is she.
carol

Chicago, IL

#838296 Jan 12, 2013
Okay!
Lets make it an official 'carol' weekend
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838295 Jan 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the Constitutional issue, dufus.
The president does not have the authority to write his own laws to suit his whim. We got rid of that system over two hundred years ago. We have no intention of having that system of government re-instated.
No citizen is required to obey or comply with any instruction from the government unless that instruction comes in the form of a law enacted in accordance with the Constitution.
Any attempt to force citizens to obey orders from the government that are not issued as part of a law enacted in accordance with the Constitution is treason against the American people.
However, the Democrats are too full of themselves and their ability to program the American people with lies to not start a civil war intended to eliminate the Constitution, and they are too ignorant to avoid doing it. Obama writing hiw own laws, specifically one that is in direct contradiction to the Constitution, is merely the formal beginning of that civil war the Democrats need to eliminate the Constitution.
When the smoke clears, the winners will certainly hang the losers.
See you then.
did ya see where the red state of Tennessee will pull your carry permit for that kind of talk?

something about giving gun owners a bad name. even the comments on the right wing sites will back that one up.

"None too bright, Mr. Yeagar. I think there is a big difference between defending your 2nd Amendment rights against a tyrannical government action and going out and “Start killing people.” You just placed yourself into the same league as the idiots that shoot up schools, malls, & theaters. You have harmed the cause of freedom and the 2nd Amendment rights of US citizens.

We are collectively angry that the talk of violating the Constitution & taking our rights away, but we must remain smart in our comments and our actions for as soon as we look and act like the nuts on the far left, we become those that we despise. We stand in support of God & the Constitution, we need to act like it."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/ce...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 182,140
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 49,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMerde 51,294
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 71,260
1 dead, 2 others wounded in shootings on South ... 41 min reality is a crutch 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance