Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838090 Jan 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With only one or two abortion clinics in a particular state such as Miss. how do they accurately track statistics. The other day Nobama linked some abortion statistics, naturally they were in percentages rather than totals. WTF is up with percentages? Percentage of what?
Fun with numbers IMO.
Nobama aka Galt also thinks that only Democrats get abortions!! Fkn nutcases. Meanwhile, in VA; they're trying to make a deal with the Democrats to stop talking about their anti abortion stance!
What will happen to Sen. Rockfellers Senate seat? He says he wants to spend more time with his family and children! He's 76! Oh well, better late than never before ya kick the bucket!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#838091 Jan 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many women were on Obama's original cabinet? You want to tell us it was all white men?
Out of the 4 recent nominations, one would have been a women if Republicans did not have a fit.
You are really pathetic.
Fact...obama is loading his cabinet with white men. Deal with being sold a sack if sht sucka! I laugh at you stupid liberals and how easily fooled you are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#838092 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Can you provide a good example?
Or are you pretty much stuck based on your opinion?
Senior citizens on Medicare are having increasing difficulty finding physicians willing to accept new Medicare patients, primarily because of the reduced reimbursement rates to fund Obamacare.

You know, the $700 billion cut from Medicare.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838093 Jan 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have nominated Rice.
Republicans said they would block Rice.
I guess its Republicans that hate women.
Fact...obama is loading his cabinet with white men, sucka! Lmao@u sheep. Hahaha
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838094 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, there's hope for you yet.
Barney Frank came on O'Reilly "unprepared" too defending his stance on F&F after the bottom had already fallen out.
Hope you didn't vote for him either.
James Yeager should run for the R nomination; or maybe be Alex Jones running mate. What do you think?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838095 Jan 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably think the Black Panthers are coming to get them!!!
do ya think they have guns?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838097 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact...obama is loading his cabinet with white men. Deal with being sold a sack if sht sucka! I laugh at you stupid liberals and how easily fooled you are.
Now you don't like white men?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838098 Jan 12, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
The argument that civilians need assault weapons to protect themselves from the government is absurd. Who, exactly, are you going to shoot? A police officer? A Marine? There is no Palace Guard. Politicians aren't going to knock on your door to take your gun. Some of you have said our military will turn on the government and support "the people". Who are the people? And if that is correct then why did you need the assault rifle?
If, as many of you claim, there is a civil war then you will be taking on the full force of the United States military with your rifles. That should thin out the idiot gene pool.
Turn in your guns before it's too late!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838099 Jan 12, 2013
samgirl wrote:
Do you wanna have fun,chat dirty,flirt.Do you wanna f*ck someone tonight,then you love this..,there are thousands of hot chicks and guys waiting for you just register for free here >>> http://bit.ly/10t3Z
Hi dem
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838100 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he should have loaded it with minorities?

Susan Rice? Van Jones? Shirley Sherrod?

who all got a 'fair' shake from conservatives.

so where is Obama's choice? seems conservatives only want white folks in government. otherwise they throw a fit.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838102 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So bushie wasn't a petty tyrant for invading iraq then, right?
I still hear whispers of revenge for his dad from time to time.
Look up iraq war resolution.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838103 Jan 12, 2013
While today’s NRA takes hardline positions against even the most modest gun control measures, this was not always the case. Throughout its history, the NRA supported gun control, including restrictions on gun ownership, and was not focused on the Second Amendment.

But the organization had a change of heart in the 1970s when the Black Panthers advocated for an individual right to bear arms. Ironically, the Panthers were the founders of the modern-day gun rights movement, which became the purview of predominantly white, rural conservatives.

http://thegrio.com/2013/01/11/nra-was-pro-gun...
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#838104 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven documentation is at both our fingertips. You haven't even bothered to look it up apparently.
However, speaking of spewing talking points without any thought and the "indoctrinated way"...
It was interesting last night when a congresswoman from Hawaii was on O'Reilly to shame him about an expose The Factor had done about Hawaii's higher than average statistics of those on food stamps and drug abuse which she thought was about bias against Asian Americans because a few seconds of two Asian Americans happened to be on the video.
She could only get out her first few sentences of haughty reprimand when O'Reilly abruptly asked her if she saw the actual report. After hemming and hawing, she finally admitted she had not seen the actual Factor report but, as it turns out, had read the talking points on a leftwing propaganda website and had based her entire argument on false information.
He had to explain to her that the expose was about Hawaii's statistics and not about Asian Americans and that if she had been honest, she would have watched the actual report before coming on his show.
She made herself look rather foolish by the time the interview was over.
This is spewing talking points without any though and the "indoctrinated way".
You really are one stupid f@$&ing moron.
Hmm, what population makes up the majority in Hawaii?
O'Reilly's audience is the 65 and up crowd...overwhelmingly Conservative.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#838105 Jan 12, 2013
carol ann wrote:
carol head jerks back from her computer screen, as if her fat, jowly face has been slapped. One fat hand gropes at her throat then at the front of her stained terry cloth walmart robe, the front of which is sprinkled with bundt cake crumbs. She's vaguely aware that her esophagus is tightening enough to allow only the faintest cry of outrage to emerge from her slack, nearly adentulous mouth.
She arises shakily from her chair thinking she needs some kind of soft drink, then collapses back into it, utter defeated, yet, somehow, unable, even now, to stop herself ...
"Oh please," she mouths to the empty room, "somebody tell me it's all going to work out for the best ... oh dear jesus, pleeeease."
"Did you say something, dummy" Mel slurs from the front room, already deep in the cup-s at noon ...
sounds like you're writing a book.

Title?
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#838106 Jan 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior citizens on Medicare are having increasing difficulty finding physicians willing to accept new Medicare patients, primarily because of the reduced reimbursement rates to fund Obamacare.
You know, the $700 billion cut from Medicare.
Another kying moron. The doc fix was passed as part of final tax deal. Cuts are to hospitals, not providers. Payments to providers will increase over time.
Try reality for a change, Nobraina.
Insurance companies base their reimbursement rates on Medicare's.
Doctors prefer Medicare because there is less administrative hassle, and they are paid monthly in a timely manner.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838107 Jan 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nutjob who doesn't even comprehend the term fascism. You just keep repeating your nonsense over and over again; who are you trying to convince?
Someone who says abortion = good shouldn't call others a nutjob.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838108 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I seem to recall Bush saying he'd put SS reciepts in a "Lock Box".
Are you saying Bush lied??
I thought so!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
You're such a stupid fck

" During the presidential debate, Vice President Gore told the nation,“I will keep Social Security in a lockbox,"
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#838109 Jan 12, 2013
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Obama took millionsof dollars out of the social security fund, that is to help pay for bommie care, he now raised payroll taxes to pay for social security. I ask my Grandson if he noticed a difference in his pay check and he said $15.00 a week, so see you really got your taxes raised, thats bommie for you, just wait until we all find out what will really happen to our health care, will not be as bommie promised, he can't be trusted.
The idiocy on the right never ceases to amaze.
Social Security takes in more than it pays out. For the past 2 years, all working Americans paid 2% less towards Social Security tax. That expired this year.
It had nothing to do with The Affordable Care act.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#838110 Jan 12, 2013
I was pushed around in wheel barrow as 2 year old U.S. Gov to Grandmothers home Monopoly what is wrong with current pieces, GF008 Safer World 2013

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#838111 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I've got the Dweeb pretty much cornered, Lily.
He just can't keep up.
Now he avoids answering my posts challenging his lies.
Note he's completely given up trying to convince anyone that he's an oilman, as he claimed for months.
I caught him in enough lies and lack of facts concerning America's increasing oil production where he's shut up about it.
BTW, 2012 saw the highest oil production in the USA soince 1991.
" Reports from the Energy Department released this week show that overall crude output in the U.S. rose 3.7 percent to 6.5 million barrels per day by the week of September 21, a trend that has continued since the country met 83 percent of its annual energy needs from the beginning of the year through June. Should domestic oil production continue at its current rate, the United States will enjoy 2012 as its most self-sufficient year since 1991.
The increased production is a direct result of the new technologies being implemented by oil companies in an effort to extract crude in locations other than wells, including horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing (fracking); the same technology has taken American natural gas stock levels to new heights.""
<quoted text>
Lily, will you talk to this poor kid already? Dave ignored him all day and he's butt hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,141
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 27 min ayush11gupta 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min scirocco 69,405
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Kristy 46,750
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,519
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr andet1987 4,726
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago