Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,646)

Showing posts 772,901 - 772,920 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if Bill Clinton doesn't have to worry about thugs breaking into his house or raping his wife and daughter? If anything, he'd be more of a target for some nutjob.
**Do you have data on that? How "much" more does he have to worry? Where do you draw the line? Should a psychiatrist be allowed to have guns in the house? What about ER docs that get daily threats from another future Obamacare recipient because he is not going to give out any Oxy's after patient "lost prescription" 4 hours earlier?
http://www.epmonthly.com/whitecoat/2008/02/dr...
<btw, I have nothing to do with this link so don't blame me>

Rape is not sex.
Why do you have to worry about being a target? Do you live in a bad neighborhood? Have lots of enemies? Deal drugs?

*What is the requirement? Do I have to justify to YOU why I need a weapon in my house? Or is it sufficient to tell you it is spooky to meet another Obama voter in town that is threatening to shoot me and rape my wife and kids because I did not give him drugs in the ER twice in a row? No, because you wouldn't care anyways. YOUR solution is to call the cops (done) so they can come and "gather evidence" after I am dead, right? Or are YOU going to come and stand outside my house in case they take their threats seriously? Otherwise, interesting you are asking about dealing drugs. I guess I have done extensively in the pasty. After all, I have been handing out pain killers and candy forever, mostly against my wishes, but you know, "patient satisfaction" scores are printed and published for each "provider" you know, so we had to play the game.

No single person has ever said that they love the idea of children being killed by drones, that's a flat out lie.

**This is my EXACT recollection of what one of your ideological buddies told me yesterday. "So what"? "They kill kids"? So you are worried about kids that belong to our enemy, but not about our own school children"? NOnsense talk from your side. You libs are only anti-war until YOUR leaders get the power. Then it is all warfare, killing own citizens (even Bush didn't do that, I guess he hadn't gotten around to it yet), shipping guns ILLEGALLY to other countries' criminals so they can kill people there and you can create another hoax about the second amendment.

We have no control over the use of drones; they are an alternative to troops on the ground; does anyone love the idea? Absolutely not.
** "no control"????? "alternative to troops on the ground"? So it is fine for you to kill children as long as we get a terrorist or two, right? You don't want the political burden of our own soldiers getting killed, so you do as Weasley Clark did: Bomb from high altitude and if you kill an enemy or two, fine, but other things are just "collateral damage", right?.

I am antiwar all the way and anti gun.
**Get out of here?? You may not (at the moment) personally have any firearms, but you worship the autocracy and would have no problem waging war against your own citizens to take their guns away, right? Oh, I forgot, they are not citizens any more right? Just "traitors"?

Now, just tell me you are a hunter also, Please..... We missed that in the play book. And nobody need anything but a bee bee gun in order to hunt after you libs have banned hunting anything larger than a sparrow.

Finally, how can you call yourself "anti-war" and then saying it is better to drop a drone over a village where one terrorist is, risking multiple children and other innocents to die that it is to simply leave them alone. So you are not anti-war, but "anti face-to-face war". It's not war as long as you don't se dead kids on TV is it? You liberals are all the smae and your anti-war talk of past is just the same as anything else you say: L-I-E-S and nothing but L--I--E--S.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

WHITE LIB RACE hustlers never do anything about BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
The anointed one is inarguably the worst president in US history. Thank goodness that once his term is finished, we won't be seeing another one like this for a long time, ain't nobody that stupid to elect another one like him.
Romney secured Obama's Second Term.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

LILY WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLER never my QUESTION ABOUT BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT SHE QUESTIONED MY BLACKNESS WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLER, THE FIRST THING WHITE LIB HUSTLERS DO race BAIT AND DIVIDE, THE WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLER USES minorities BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OVER POWER THEIR WHITE CONSERVATIVE BROTHER so THEY USE MINORITIES to BALANCE POWER THATS WHY THE WHITEHOUSE IS STILL WHITE

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Taft Union High School evacuated after shooting; 2 reported injured

January 10, 2013 | 10:27am

Students have been evacuated from Taft Union High School in Kern County after a shooting Thursday morning that reportedly left two people injured, a city official confirmed.

Debra Elliott, with the city manager's office, confirmed that a shooting was reported at the high school shortly after 9 a.m. Two people have been reported injured, Elliott said, although she stressed that the number has yet to be confirmed by public safety officials.

The suspected shooter was believed to be in custody, Elliott said.

Parents were beginning to pick up their children from a football field where they had been moved to after the incident, Elliott said. As of about 10 a.m., the campus remained on lockdown.

A local television station, KERO 23 in Bakersfield, reported that the station had received calls from students who said they were huddled in closets. Sheriff's officials were going classroom to classroom clearing the campus, the station reported.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Davey Boie 1 out of 4 'Comoonity Organizer, public money
University of Chicago, publicly financed, funded
Self-Employed Author, That's a prevarication of enormous proportions
1) Developing Communities Project: was organized in 1984 as a branch of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC) Receives funding from numerous private funded organizations. It is a private organization.

2) University of Chicago is a private institution. Go to it's website.

3) As a lawyer, Obama worked for Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a private law firm.

4) He was a self employed author.

So yo you, since we give oil companies subsidies and Farmers get subsidies, these are all public employees?

The fact is Obama did work in the private sector.

Do yourself a favor & get better informed. You;'re embarrassing yourself.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love this post. Please re-post it often.
Just spread word to your own friends and local community. I am sick and tired of having to excuse the cold-blooded murder of innocents in order not to have to comment on coffins draped with the star sprangled banner. The drones that kill people daily in countries we are not at war with will be remembered as a pure invention of the devil a few years from now. The drone operators are no better than the SS Einsatzgruppen that killed thousands of innocents on the eastern front in order to find some "terrorists". Also, they viped out entire villages, but it also tended to be more "terrorists" around. They say for every 10 civilian killed, they estimated they got one "saboteur". I wonder what Obamas ratio is? one to 20?

The drone operators names will be found out. They WILL have to answer for these crimes. So will the ones that orchestrated it and kept it going once it was c;lear what tends to happen. Where is Cindy Sheehan or all the other empty-headed peace protesters these days? Well, it doesn't seem like they will even be needed any more. I doubt very much "code Pink" will lift a finger of objection when the feds send their ATF agents in along with drones and paramilitaries to kill all the americans whose only "crime" is to have a gun or self-defense.

Finally, since we are at it, why don't Obama order to disarm all civilians in Afghanistan? Children get shot in the head for reading there. I guess that is OK, since their schools are also "gun free".

GodBless Carol. I don't believe anyone knows the exact time and neither may this be it. However, I DO believe it is time to start attending church more regularly before liberals close them down as has happened historically where they have had absolute power.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>
The brainwashing of the German people to hate the Jews was the war on Jews, THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY WILL PUT BLACKS IN THE SAME POSITION THE JEWS WERE IN TIME WILL TELL AND NO ONE WILL be able to or will they come to your RESCUE, IN ORDER TO FIND TRUTH YOU MUST BELIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE, they were SOCIAL DEMOCRATS KILLED THE JEWS IN GERMANY

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

If someone from the 1950's would suddenly appear what would be the most difficult thing to explain to them about today?

I have a device in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
I use it to look at pictures of cats and get into arguments with strangers.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to break the news to you but I'm in full compliance. I don't have to change a thing. I can still put $6000 tax free into my HSA every year too! Sucks to be you!
Funny how that story changes.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Must have been an emergency democrat party line meeting called.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Developing Communities Project: was organized in 1984 as a branch of the Calumet Community Religious Conference (CCRC) Receives funding from numerous private funded organizations. It is a private organization.
2) University of Chicago is a private institution. Go to it's website.
3) As a lawyer, Obama worked for Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a private law firm.
4) He was a self employed author.
So yo you, since we give oil companies subsidies and Farmers get subsidies, these are all public employees?
The fact is Obama did work in the private sector.
Do yourself a favor & get better informed. You;'re embarrassing yourself.
YES he WORKED FOR A CIA DRUG FRONT

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that story changes.
No change.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Nuc. This just reinforces the fact that I AM the real carol.
better tell Flake.

He's confused again.

Still hasn'rt answered to his lies concerning HSA's!!

No surprise there!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More business places to avoid.
That's your choice.

Bon apetit at the local greasy spoon that doesn't pay even minimum wage.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, just tell me you are a hunter also, Please..... We missed that in the play book. And nobody need anything but a bee bee gun in order to hunt after you libs have banned hunting anything larger than a sparrow.
Finally, how can you call yourself "anti-war" and then saying it is better to drop a drone over a village where one terrorist is, risking multiple children and other innocents to die that it is to simply leave them alone. So you are not anti-war, but "anti face-to-face war". It's not war as long as you don't se dead kids on TV is it? You liberals are all the smae and your anti-war talk of past is just the same as anything else you say: L-I-E-S and nothing but L--I--E--S.
No I am not a hunter, nor do I understand why anyone would find it enjoyable to kill animals. I am personally anti war but realize that I have no control over it. I am against the unnecessary killing of Americans and invading/occupying other countries. Children get killed in combat; chilren in Iraq are being born because of our use of white phosphorous. Remember when Bush didn't allow the photos of the flag draped coffins coming home?
I hate all killing and war; but I'm just one person against the world. I worry about the condition of our 150,000 soldiers when they return.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In that oath you took when you enlisted to promised to obey the President of the United States. Were you all liars?
Only if the orders are lawful.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA HAS NO SIN he IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY GOD DIED AND MADE HIM BOSs BLACKS WILL OWN AMERICA, OBAMA HAS THE BEST INTREST OF BLACKS AT HEART ONLY WHITE PEOPLE WON'T LET HIM DO ANYTHING for them OBAMA WILL MOVE ALL BLACKS TO HAWAII AND THEY WILL ALL BE SUPER RICH JUST WAIT UNTIL HE IS OUT OF OFFICE, He HAS TO SAVE THE ECONOMY SO YOU CAN BE ON WELFARE
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And ignorance is a product of?
living in a private gated compound and spending your entire life on topix commenting on a world you are sheltered from?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I don't invest in the market per say. I invest in companies. Long term. In fact now a days I don't invest any new money in it. The only money now is dividends reinvested but that is still a lot. I have found other, safer places to put my money. Which will remain unknown.
Your mattress is hardly unknown. LOL

Your daughters raid it regularly to buy pot!!

Back to your lies about HSA's.

Care to fess up now, or would you rather drag it out??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,901 - 772,920 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 42 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 54 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••