Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,821 - 772,840 of 1,083,800 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Someone appoint you the Topix monitor??
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys shouldn't be talking such nasty smuttiness on a public forum like that anyway...because there are SOME women, that really are NOT into that reading/seeing/whatever...that kind of "man talk junk"
(high school flashback-they'll always be one hearing-- but not listneing lol)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what is an eir??
Is it like a quantative easing???
You are an beaten idiot!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
We knew from the beginning you were full of sht, you don't have to prove it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"nutsucker" does a lot of ASSuming, that is why he is such dumbass.
Peace
It's the only way he can feel like he's accomplished something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The nation's moral standing is the victim.
If private organizations wanted to provide abortions under the table, so be it. But it should never have become the law of the land. Originally, Roe v Wade had a much narrower interpretation. It has become distorted to the point of massive genocide of the unborn.
Half the country stands with me. Half with you. It should not have become a dividing force in the first place.
How any society treats its most vulnerable defines that society.
Do you really think abortion puts us on a higher moral ground?
The percentage of people (like you) who would ban abortion under any circumstances is very small. Even many of your fellow holy rollers aren't that extreme.

There is a significant portion of the population that disapproves of abortion, but nevertheless believes in individual choice.

Besides, you church people apparently don't show up to vote.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

What an ignorant concllusion to draw!!

But expected from a nitwit like you.

As for guns, we'll see.

I don't have a dog in that fight, so it will be telling of where America is going.

I expect the NRA to be very disappointed over the next few years.

I'm all for banning AR15's and their ilk.

These weapons should not be in the hands of unbalanced people like you and most of the nitwits on this thread.

As well as massive clips.

My Glock holds 15. That should be more than enough for anyone.

A revolver, a 1911 semi only holds 6, and that was fine for decades.

We need 'speed limits' on guns, just as on automobiles.

You won't like it, but it's coming.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that the radical left is more concerned about the deaths of 26 white folks in a wealthy Connecticut town than they are about 500 black kids getting murdered every year in Chicago.
Gun control is as big a loser for the Democrats as abortion is for the Republicans.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
Now you're sounding like the beaten dog you are!!
You're too stupid to quit when you're behind.
You just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.
I'm lovin' it!!
Who'dve ever thunk that the Sec of State would be a Cabinet Post??
Well, shucks!!
<quoted text>
Like i said, beyond your comprehension level, stupid fck.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Dave beat you like a drum, yet you're still whining about it.
Give it up. You proved yourself the fool!!
You're only making yourself appear more stupid than normal.
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
The only thing "real dumb" beats is his meat. He is much like you, lies a lot ASSumes a lot, and runs off his mouth. I will add you are birds of a feather, cookoo coo birds.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry over my expressed opinion?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone appoint you topix stupid fck? Yes we did! Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So davey still ignoring your ass. Hahahahaha
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not, Obama is making himself look more ridiculous with his constant lies everyday.
Obama is intent on bankrupting us.
Yeah, and the NRA does a good job of looking goonish all by itself :-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
Guns Are Killing The Republican Party
A Republican operative warns that the party needs to answer its addiction to firearms or face irrelevance.
Republicans need a message about guns other than the NRA’s “we need more good guys with guns” idea, which, by my estimation, would cost about $5 billion and impose a federal mandate for armed guards at schools rather than allow for local control, neither of which strike me as conservative approaches or solutions.
The Newtown massacre created a tipping point on the gun debate in America. The Obama administration and Democrats are moving quickly to reframe the issue and move new policy. As a citizen, I think it is appropriate and overdue. As a political observer, I think it’s smart politics. As a Republican, I think it’s yet another instance where the party, by refusing to recognize reality, is going to end up looking like the “stupid party” that fails to adapt and evolve to changing circumstances in our society.
The most frequent argument I hear from GOP colleagues is:“People promoting new gun control laws are liberals from the coasts who don’t understand our culture. And none of their ideas would actually have changed anything at Sandy Hook.”
Okay, I’m not a liberal. And I do understand “our” culture. I grew up in Colorado and spent much of my adult life in Texas where shooting guns is almost required by law. Deer, dove, and quail hunting is a right of passage in the Lone Star state. So, I own a couple of shotguns and a couple of rifles. And I had a.44-caliber handgun to defend against bears in the Colorado mountains, until I gave it to a friend, afraid that I was going to blow off my foot.(Turns out pepper spray is a much better deterrent.)
My question to Republican gun enthusiasts is: How would anything being proposed in any way impact what you do now with your guns? Or, is it that you are just hostage to the NRA talking points?
....And yes, we need to look all the contributing factors to violence in our society, including mental health interventions and violent media. But recently 11,000 Americans lost their lives in gun-related deaths in a year. During the same period in Japan, 11 died. And last time I looked, they play videogames too.
Unless the GOP comes out with a proactive plan that has some appearance of responding to recent events, then it continues to play defense and digs deeper the hole it has been digging for itself in recent years. On issues where the physics are moving irrevocably forward, like immigration, gay rights, and guns, the Republican Party continues to look backward. And backward is a sure path toward irrelevance.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...
Democrats going after guns and insisting we need more gun control & more laws that there is going to save the Republican Party and place them back in power just like the Democrats in the 103rd United States Congress who controlled both the House & Senate saved the Republican Party after they passed their 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban and they helped the Republicans gain control of both the House and the Senate in the 104th United States Congress Democrats of the New Left are not to brite.

103rd United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_Sta...

104th United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/104th_United_Sta...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people (like you) who would ban abortion under any circumstances is very small. Even many of your fellow holy rollers aren't that extreme.
There is a significant portion of the population that disapproves of abortion, but nevertheless believes in individual choice.
Besides, you church people apparently don't show up to vote.
That's another one of *those* things, why do they even bother harping and ragging on and on about those *personal* choice type issues, especially ones that have been resolved as such-for YEARS.
Such WASTES of time.
It's no wonder this nation doesn't have a damn BUDGET, even after four years.
They've wasted soooo much time on irrelevent, peoples personal choices bullchit!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, i don't belong and i've never defended them. Who were you before the n ame change?
Same person I always was :-)
AHartfordCourent Reader

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, i don't belong and i've never defended them. Who were you before the n ame change?
Just myself lol.

Ever been to downtown Hartford at 1 in the morning?

Scary place to be! Not a place where any gun laws would be well heeded!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful zipperhead your paranoia is starting to consume your over weight fat azz while proving the empty head. Most on here have at least some redeeming qualities, but alas you are the bottom of the barrel with absolutely no sign of intellectual value. Shit for brains, the runny kind. I almost feel sorry for your worthless right wing azz. NOT. Scumbag.
"John Galt"
Kidos!!!!!!!
You have "poop" ranting and raving and sounding even more inane. You will have to admit, "poop" has some things going for him:
- He is a best selling author, or will be when his bio/fantasy is released
- He dates Vegas show girls
- He sleeps with Hollywierd models
- He pops blow up balloons
- He is/was a one time All American baseball player, of course you must remember the captain of that team says "poop" was not a member of said team
- He owns 4 1/2 cars and 5 homes and, and as he has posted, the bathrooms in his homes are nicer than the home you live in
- He is a decorated veteran of the War in Vietnam and advanced thru the ranks to captain colonel, and he did all that while peeling spuds and washing dishes and caring for his brother
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Charlie Rangel says it's embarrassing. Why would you disagree with him?
Admit it, Obama and his white jewboys played most of you for saps.
What a way to talk about Axelrod, Emmanuel, Geithner, Jack Lew, etc!
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yowzaa......how comes dat King Barry can send assault weapons an ammo to mexiho's drug cartels, for them to murder U.S. citizens, then want to strip second amendment rights from American citizens..? King Barry has done gone Mad... from whiffing on Michelle's drawers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard one good thing about Hartford, quite the contrary.
Like many other cities, Hartford was a decent place....50 years ago.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say about women haters? Come on, cry to davey some more.
"Eman"
You have to realize that "nutsucker" and "real dumb" are what they are, hypocrites. They love all women, if they are liberals. If a woman happens to be conservative and black they are trash.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Character 1,868
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Community Disorganizer 45,894
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min truth 49,011
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Learn to Read 175,143
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 59 min ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE