Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,761 - 772,780 of 1,083,663 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the government takes all SS income and uses it for everything else, then replaces this with money that is part of the everything else the govenrment uses the SS income to spends on.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
... idiot.
That is not what I said. Let me go through it real slowly so a GD idiot like you might understand.

In order to give a tax break to working Americans, the payroll tax was utilized as a mechanism.

By reducing this rate, the benefit only went to those who worked & were on a payroll.

The monies lost to SS were then replaced by monies from the general fund.

So lets review.

The government did not take this money from the payroll tax cut, it was never collected.

We are taking about a portion of the payroll tax revenue, not all of it.

The government borrows the SS surplus by law. A law signed by Ronald Reagan.

Evidently, you were too stupid to read about the law passed by Congress that did this. I did not make it up. You were too just stupid to know it.

You & Galt are two of the most uninformed people posting here.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I told AlQaeda in Bluefield Australia favorite song would be How do you like me now NATO GF008 Safer World 2013

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you are part of the rebellion against the Constitution, right?
The future is easy to predict. Obama intends to make himself dictator and write his own laws. That is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States, you know.
Those that are willing to die to get rid of the Constitution will join his rebellion.
Those that are willing to die to preserve the Constitution will fight against the Obama rebellion.
When the smoke clears, the winners will surely hang the losers.
So hurry up & do it. Are you just too chicken?

You freakin right whiners keep threaten armed insurrection. Either do it or STFU.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I will serve UNcle Sam but John Kerry threw medals away I will also with continued insults by politicians. TEA Paety. GF008 Safer World 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect. Drugs affected include those commonly prescribed for outpatient surgeries such as breast lump removals and dental implants.
Should note that my source is the New York Times, so the information may be inaccurate.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I wasn't paying that much attention.
And I don't recall any one person hijacking the entire forum after stealing your or someone else's name.
There have been several "carol" imposters on here. But they didn't try and hijack the entire forum either.
First off, you know that's not true.

Nobraina did the same to 'Demos', and you were well aware of it, even commenting on it.

But I feel your pain. LOL

This person is far, far better at this than Nobraina ever could have imagined.

Everyone who's spent any time here knows the syntax of the other 'regulars'.

You know that. What's with the Drama Queen routine??

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to him is like talking to a 3 year old.
Here is my post
" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep."
He's claiming i said obama isn't nominating women.
Actually, i think a 3 year old would understand.
So he isn't nominating women. That is what you said.

He would have nominated Rice but Republicans killed it.

How many positions has he offered nominations in the last couple of months?

How many nominees since Obama's election were not white men.

Is it possible that you can more pathetic???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

charlie darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Winners and losers...
After all we are just animals trying to eek out a living...
Winners are the top feeders, the ones on Wallstreet and who really benefited from TARP, not the bottom feeders like people who feed money into their 401k's & IRA's and lost a majority of it in 2008 which is the same thing that happened in 1929 the top feeders didnt use their money to invest & speculate with, they used the bottom feeders(401k & small investors) money and were left with nothing and why alot of the wealthy during the great depression were not affected.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.
If Christie is not the Repub candidate in 2016 prepare for another loss.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that Obama was afraid of Republican opposition?
Rice pulled her name.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

A horse was led into Texas courtroom to testfy NATO Judge said why the long face. GF008 Safer World 2013
Blooming Idiot

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Vice-president Joe Biden said on Friday that there was no "silver bullet" to solve America's gun problem, but that he hoped to present a broad package of recommendations early next week.

On the final day of talks at the White House, Biden met executives from the video games industry, reassuring them that he held "no judgment" and that the sector was not being "singled out". Representatives of the companies behind the popular Call of Duty and Medal of Honor franchises Activision Blizzard and Electronic Arts were summoned amid suggestions that violence on screens may be reflected in real life crime.

In comments accompanying the meeting, Biden raised the question of whether there had been a "coarsening" of American culture in general. "I do not know the answer to that question," he said.

In the aftermath of last month's school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut in which 20 children and six adults were killed at Sandy Hook elementary Biden was instructed by president Barack Obama to form a taskforce to look into measures that could be introduced to crack down on gun violence. He is due to present his findings to Obama early next week. "I'm shooting for Tuesday. I hope I get it done by then," Biden said on Friday.

THESE BLOOMING IDIOTS NEED TO TALK TO ALL THE GANG MEMBER
IN THE USA TO SEE IF THEY CAN SLOVE THIS PROBLEMS SINCE
THEY SUPPORT THESE OUTLAWS!!!!!BECAUSE IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS
THEN ONLY THE OUTLAW WILL HAVE THEM!!!!!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said obama was not nominating women, stupid fck. You conveniently ignore white and are focused on men. I never said i was talking about race not gender. You lying sack if camel sht.
You stupid fckn sheep say the gop is the party of old white men. You stupid fckn sheep voted for this guy and he is acting like you describe Republicans. You stupid fckn sheep are useless idiots. Get it now?
So you were talking about women.

What groups of people are not white men?

Since you just said you weren't talking about race, then you must be talking about gender. i.e you said Obama wasn't nominating women. You just spent all day denying you said that.

Evidently,you like being made to look like a dumbf*ck by a three year old.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...

too bad it's not a blue state. sure would help with the excuse factor.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So he isn't nominating women. That is what you said.
He would have nominated Rice but Republicans killed it.
How many positions has he offered nominations in the last couple of months?
How many nominees since Obama's election were not white men.
Is it possible that you can more pathetic???
Has he nominated a woman? Would haves are what fairy tales are made of.
charlie darwin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitution, Scmonstitution, I'm in love with love! Why in heaven's name are you thinking about dieing over a piece of paper?
People have killed themselves for lesser things..

Like you...

Every person has a breaking point...

Yours will come....

Then we'll throw your sorry butt into a box and forget you ever lived...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were talking about women.
What groups of people are not white men?
Since you just said you weren't talking about race, then you must be talking about gender. i.e you said Obama wasn't nominating women. You just spent all day denying you said that.
Evidently,you like being made to look like a dumbf*ck by a three year old.
Asian men. White women.

Last time stupid fck. Obama is loading his cabinet with white men. Sorry you stupid fckn sheep fell for his bullsht.

You are one dumb mf'er
GodIsAnEyeball

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Blooming Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>DRUGS ARE TO USE, NOT ABUSE AND YOU
AND BLOOMERG ARE NOT A DR.YOU GUYS TALK THIS BULLSHIT BUT WHEN YOU EVER
HAVE TO HAVE PAIN KILLERS IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY?THIS BLOOMING IDIOT IS NOW
TRYING TO TELL DR. WHAT TO DO,HOW MUCH COKE YOU SHOULD DRINK??WHAT ELSE????
You a big pharma lobbyist?

How would you know who needs them and who doesn't?

And how did the generations BEFORE, ever survive, with OUT so many damned medications daily?

And how did people ever manage to quench their thirst w/out Super sizing everything?

How did the US ever survive on HALF the BUDGETS of what budgets are now (when there are ones anyway)

They did, and people were probably actually a bit healthier, healthcare programs weren't BUST from abuses of....and people(and the government) still knew HOW to and did, live within their means.

WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much junk and spend being pushed on the markets now a days. Big differences between needs and wants, plain and simple.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. You can still laugh at youself, me too. We crossed the Rubicon. You know,(carol?) I used to think the internet was invented so I could meet more beautiful women or, failing that, seeing every woman under 33 in the former Soviet Union naked. Then I discovered that there was an entire subculture of pinheads who reminded me of my third ex-wife from Georgia and her pin-headed family.(I learned to talk with my penis many years ago and sometimes at night when I'm asleep he'll go up to her ear and ask her to marry him. He's blind. What can I say?) Anyways, I discovered a world of variously unhappy people muttering in low undertones about stuff they couldn't possibly know anything about. Some of the things they were muttering about were personally offensive to me so, me being me, I slapped them around a little. That soon developed into a taste for verbal violence. I've been on the run ever since. On the other hand I've seen a lot of naked women. Lotta folks when they get up make their bed but, me, I wipe off the keyboard.
This is why you are just too weird.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

NRA's Wayne LaPierre Used Right-Wing Media's Nazi Comparison To Warn Of "Mass Executions Of Gun Owners"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/01/11/nras-...

NRA: Obama most anti-gun candidate ever, will ban guns

How the group reaches those conclusions is unclear. In one case, though, it interprets an Illinois proposal he backed to close gun shops near schools and parks as a plan to "close down 90 percent of the gun shops in America."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0808/N...

but not until his second term? how far into his second term? tomorrow? next week? a month from now? how about 4 years from now? a parting shot just to let the nutjobs be right?

sigh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 45,892
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Terry rigsby 49,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min Roxie Darling 4,567
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 1 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••