Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,721 - 772,740 of 1,096,361 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Blooming Idiot wrote:
Yesterday, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and city officials unveiled a new initiative to limit supplies of prescription painkillers in the city’s emergency rooms as a way to combat what they described as a growing addiction problem in the region. Some critics, as documented by The New York Times, however, felt the move would unnecessarily hurt poor and uninsured patients who use emergency rooms as their primary care doctor. Needless to say, Mr. Bloomberg was not swayed by this line of argument.
“The city hospitals we control, so … we’re going to do it and we’re urging all of the other hospitals to do it, voluntary guidelines. Somebody said, oh, somebody wrote,‘Oh then maybe there won’t be enough painkillers for the poor who use the emergency rooms as their primary care doctor,’” the mayor said on his weekly radio show with John Gambling.“Number one, there’s no evidence of that. Number two, supposing it is really true, so you didn’t get enough painkillers and you did have to suffer a little bit. The other side of the coin is people are dying and there’s nothing perfect … There’s nothing that you can possibly do where somebody isn’t going to suffer, and it’s always the same group [claiming],‘Everybody is heartless.’ Come on, this is a very big problem.”
WELL WHEN THE Mayor Michael Bloomberg NEEDS PAIN KILLERS
THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY!!!!!
So, patients suffer needless pain because New York is full of drug addicts.

Moral hazard.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to him is like talking to a 3 year old.
Here is my post
" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep."
He's claiming i said obama isn't nominating women.
Actually, i think a 3 year old would understand.
Well you know how Duh A Vey posts-true to bootlicking form.

Wonder where all the outrage is at no women nominees N.O.W.???

(Is that a slight waft of the brainlessness of the hypocricy of the follow the pied piper of agree with as they say so long as it's of the more opinally favored labelduhm label herd pack partay Menatlity? I say, I say, it doth stench of it!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you right whiners are uninformed.
The payroll tax cut, reducing the SS tax, was ust a mechanism to ensure the tax break went to working Americans.
The loss of SS income due to this break was replaced out of the general fund.
SS lost NO funding.
So, what you're saying is, the government takes all SS income and uses it for everything else, then replaces this with money that is part of the everything else the govenrment uses the SS income to spends on.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
... idiot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Long-term, conservative, patient investors rarely lose money in the stock market and the average return is far better than in alternative investments.
I know quite a few that have lost a substantial amount of money in the stock market and in their 401K's since the 2008 financial meltdown.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, patients suffer needless pain because New York is full of drug addicts.
Moral hazard.
It wasn't directed on ALL medicines, just some. Like the ones that the FDA deemed suitable for use for end stage cancer patients ONLY.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I might need 2.
Hmm..lay off the sody-pop lol.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Wheelchair golf??
You never were a good liar, Nobraina.
The chance of any Marine associating with a nitwit like you are slim to none.
All you do is create sockpuppets and spread your filth all over Topix.
Yes, if they are American citizens, they will obey the law. Or they will suffer the consequences.
"This is a nation of laws, not of men"
Commit treason, and you will be put to death for it.
I'm very happy to see the President has you shitting in your pants again!!
Prepare for 4 more years of uncontrollable bowel movements.
Your nurses aides will be very busy.
And you'll still be an idiot!!
<quoted text>
I noticed you avoided this post like the plague:

As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.
In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.
Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

You enjoy whining.

You enjoy anything that gets you attention.

I'm certain you enjoy having a couple of Carol's along for the ride.

Problem being, the other Carol's are far smarter than you.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I wasn't paying that much attention.
And I don't recall any one person hijacking the entire forum after stealing your or someone else's name.
There have been several "carol" imposters on here. But they didn't try and hijack the entire forum either.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh my! I'm blushing I'm sure. I just spent the last hour and a half in bed with the Debil and I swear to God I'm a new woman. Leo, we may have had our differences previously but you have NO idea what you're missing! Oh my GOD I had no idea that men could be so... sexy! Ooooooooouhh! I'm spinning a million miles an hour, my senses are on FIRE! I'm ALIVE AGAIN!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
A Governor working with the President is 'kissing ass'??
Thart's among the stupidest thing you've said here, except when you admitted to being a Herman Cain fan!!
ROFLMAO
You're an idiot with nothing but hatred and ignorance.
Christie will be the next Republiclown candidate for President, you'd better speak well of him, nitwit.
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the government takes all SS income and uses it for everything else, then replaces this with money that is part of the everything else the govenrment uses the SS income to spends on.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
... idiot.
If they kept some of what we've sent to places like..ohhh say...Afghanistan....

weasels.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.
In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.
Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.
Oh for goodness sakes! Put a sock in it (I just did. HE left me no other choice or just throw the damn sheets away!) I don't want to talk about the Constitution anymore, just an old smelly piece of sheepskin about how a black man is 3/5 of a white man... I can tell you for CERTAIN now that's not true!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I never SEEN that much semen come out of a man, it's like a firehose! Oh, my, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl I guess.... sleepy now...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Seems every day you come here with a new, stupid question.

Too bad everyone ignores the stupidity that your questions involve.

For a guy who claims to have read the Constitution, it's amazing how much of it you've forgottren or didn't understand.

Just to once again prove what a fool you are, here it is:

""Basis in U.S. Constitution

U.S. presidents have issued executive orders since 1785. Although there is no Constitutional provision or statute that explicitly permits executive orders, there is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the Constitution, and furthered by the declaration "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" made in Article II, Section 3, Clause 5. Most Executive Orders use these Constitutional reasonings as the authorization allowing for their issuance to be justified as part of the President's sworn duties, the intent being to help direct officers of the U.S. Executive carry out their delegated duties as well as the normal operations of the federal government: the consequence of failing to comply possibly being the removal from office.""

Bet you didn't complain when Bushie issued his 291 Executive Orders.

You read it right, Bush issued 291 Executive Orders!!

Obama has signed 139 Executive Orders.

Why don't you challenge Bush about Executive Orders, nitwit??

Oh, I forgot. Bush was a White boy. You never complain about what the white boys do, youo racist POS!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Blooming Idiot

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's great someone else is finally using some common sense. Hanging out with Crhistie must be rubbing off!
Bloombergs spot on, on that one. Those types of painpills were initially intended for end stage cancer patients only-NOT everything else coming and going.
Good for him-better FOR the people-NOT against them!!
More power to THOSE kinds!!
DRUGS ARE TO USE, NOT ABUSE AND YOU
AND BLOOMERG ARE NOT A DR.YOU GUYS TALK THIS BULLSHIT BUT WHEN YOU EVER
HAVE TO HAVE PAIN KILLERS IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY?THIS BLOOMING IDIOT IS NOW
TRYING TO TELL DR. WHAT TO DO,HOW MUCH COKE YOU SHOULD DRINK??WHAT ELSE????
charlie darwin

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know quite a few that have lost a substantial amount of money in the stock market and in their 401K's since the 2008 financial meltdown.
Winners and losers...

After all we are just animals trying to eek out a living...

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for goodness sakes! Put a sock in it (I just did. HE left me no other choice or just throw the damn sheets away!) I don't want to talk about the Constitution anymore, just an old smelly piece of sheepskin about how a black man is 3/5 of a white man... I can tell you for CERTAIN now that's not true!
I take it that you are part of the rebellion against the Constitution, right?
The future is easy to predict. Obama intends to make himself dictator and write his own laws. That is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States, you know.
Those that are willing to die to get rid of the Constitution will join his rebellion.
Those that are willing to die to preserve the Constitution will fight against the Obama rebellion.

When the smoke clears, the winners will surely hang the losers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because of abortion, free birth control pills, broken promises to Hispanics and Hurricane Sandy.
Romney played it too safe. Unfortunately, for all of us.
point being, Obama won.

And your nitwit lost, due to his 47% comments, lies about Jeep plants, and Cayman Island bank accounts.

Oh yeah, the 'Let Detroit go Bankrupt' played a big part in Rmoney's debacle.

Oh yeah, his support for Richard Mourdoch played a big part in his loss.

In fact, every time Rmoney opened his stupid mouth, it hurt his chances.

You lost. Now have the courtesy to STFU and let the winners govern without interference from th elosers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.
Better chance than Santorum had of getting the VP nod!!

You really enjoy leaving yourself wide open for ridicule!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol would know.

Just like Sarah Palin, she loves those big, black firehoses!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••