Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,721 - 772,740 of 1,101,133 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
charlie darwin

Bentonville, AR

#837718 Jan 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know quite a few that have lost a substantial amount of money in the stock market and in their 401K's since the 2008 financial meltdown.
Winners and losers...

After all we are just animals trying to eek out a living...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837719 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for goodness sakes! Put a sock in it (I just did. HE left me no other choice or just throw the damn sheets away!) I don't want to talk about the Constitution anymore, just an old smelly piece of sheepskin about how a black man is 3/5 of a white man... I can tell you for CERTAIN now that's not true!
I take it that you are part of the rebellion against the Constitution, right?
The future is easy to predict. Obama intends to make himself dictator and write his own laws. That is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States, you know.
Those that are willing to die to get rid of the Constitution will join his rebellion.
Those that are willing to die to preserve the Constitution will fight against the Obama rebellion.

When the smoke clears, the winners will surely hang the losers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837720 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because of abortion, free birth control pills, broken promises to Hispanics and Hurricane Sandy.
Romney played it too safe. Unfortunately, for all of us.
point being, Obama won.

And your nitwit lost, due to his 47% comments, lies about Jeep plants, and Cayman Island bank accounts.

Oh yeah, the 'Let Detroit go Bankrupt' played a big part in Rmoney's debacle.

Oh yeah, his support for Richard Mourdoch played a big part in his loss.

In fact, every time Rmoney opened his stupid mouth, it hurt his chances.

You lost. Now have the courtesy to STFU and let the winners govern without interference from th elosers.

Location hidden

#837721 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.
Better chance than Santorum had of getting the VP nod!!

You really enjoy leaving yourself wide open for ridicule!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Location hidden

#837722 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for goodness sakes! Put a sock in it (I just did. HE left me no other choice or just throw the damn sheets away!) I don't want to talk about the Constitution anymore, just an old smelly piece of sheepskin about how a black man is 3/5 of a white man... I can tell you for CERTAIN now that's not true!
Carol would know.

Just like Sarah Palin, she loves those big, black firehoses!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837723 Jan 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know quite a few that have lost a substantial amount of money in the stock market and in their 401K's since the 2008 financial meltdown.
Not if they were conservative, diversified, and avoided panic selling.

For example, the Vanguard Total Stock Market Fund has a 10-yr annual return of 8.5%, spanning the market decline.

Of course, if you invested all your money in General Motors, you got hosed by Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837724 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Seems every day you come here with a new, stupid question.
Too bad everyone ignores the stupidity that your questions involve.
For a guy who claims to have read the Constitution, it's amazing how much of it you've forgottren or didn't understand.
Just to once again prove what a fool you are, here it is:
""Basis in U.S. Constitution
U.S. presidents have issued executive orders since 1785. Although there is no Constitutional provision or statute that explicitly permits executive orders, there is a vague grant of "executive power" given in Article II, Section 1, Clause 1 of the Constitution, and furthered by the declaration "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" made in Article II, Section 3, Clause 5. Most Executive Orders use these Constitutional reasonings as the authorization allowing for their issuance to be justified as part of the President's sworn duties, the intent being to help direct officers of the U.S. Executive carry out their delegated duties as well as the normal operations of the federal government: the consequence of failing to comply possibly being the removal from office.""
Bet you didn't complain when Bushie issued his 291 Executive Orders.
You read it right, Bush issued 291 Executive Orders!!
Obama has signed 139 Executive Orders.
Why don't you challenge Bush about Executive Orders, nitwit??
Oh, I forgot. Bush was a White boy. You never complain about what the white boys do, youo racist POS!!
<quoted text>
Executive Orders are confined to being orders given to the Executive Branch of government, dufus. The Executive Branch of government is the entirety of his authority. He has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government, dufus.
And, he cannot issue an executive order that contradicts any law that was enacted in accordance with the procedures commanded in the Constitution.

The only commands from the government the population is required to obey come in the form of laws enacted in accordance with the procedures commanded in the Constitution.
The president doesn't have the authority to issue any order to any citizen. He is only authorized to enforce existing laws that have been enacted in accordance with the procedure commanded in the Constitution.
To do what the Democrats intend to do is exactly attempting to institute a fascist dictatorship.

... you have to be able to define "fascism" to actually participate in the discussion, you know.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837725 Jan 11, 2013
Tear . .drops on pages front of book Fox News AlQaeda responded with rap message when called in Tennesse by me.I responded with horses have more fun than anyone except for horses who get to sleep with shoes on. I knew suspect was suspicous am traiined for that. AlQaeda said wanted book of life history to make songs and Dolly Pardon job backstage. NRA listen to shooting victums. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837726 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol would know.
Just like Sarah Palin, she loves those big, black firehoses!!
What did you say about women haters? Come on, cry to davey some more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837727 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't directed on ALL medicines, just some. Like the ones that the FDA deemed suitable for use for end stage cancer patients ONLY.
That is incorrect. Drugs affected include those commonly prescribed for outpatient surgeries such as breast lump removals and dental implants.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837728 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The future is easy to predict. Obama intends to make himself dictator and write his own laws. That is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States, you know.
Those that are willing to die to get rid of the Constitution will join his rebellion.
Those that are willing to die to preserve the Constitution will fight against the Obama rebellion.
Constitution, Scmonstitution, I'm in love with love! Why in heaven's name are you thinking about dieing over a piece of paper?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#837729 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, the government takes all SS income and uses it for everything else, then replaces this with money that is part of the everything else the govenrment uses the SS income to spends on.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
... idiot.
That is not what I said. Let me go through it real slowly so a GD idiot like you might understand.

In order to give a tax break to working Americans, the payroll tax was utilized as a mechanism.

By reducing this rate, the benefit only went to those who worked & were on a payroll.

The monies lost to SS were then replaced by monies from the general fund.

So lets review.

The government did not take this money from the payroll tax cut, it was never collected.

We are taking about a portion of the payroll tax revenue, not all of it.

The government borrows the SS surplus by law. A law signed by Ronald Reagan.

Evidently, you were too stupid to read about the law passed by Congress that did this. I did not make it up. You were too just stupid to know it.

You & Galt are two of the most uninformed people posting here.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837730 Jan 11, 2013
I told AlQaeda in Bluefield Australia favorite song would be How do you like me now NATO GF008 Safer World 2013

Loysville, PA

#837731 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So hurry up & do it. Are you just too chicken?

You freakin right whiners keep threaten armed insurrection. Either do it or STFU.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837732 Jan 11, 2013
I will serve UNcle Sam but John Kerry threw medals away I will also with continued insults by politicians. TEA Paety. GF008 Safer World 2013
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837733 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect. Drugs affected include those commonly prescribed for outpatient surgeries such as breast lump removals and dental implants.
Should note that my source is the New York Times, so the information may be inaccurate.

Location hidden

#837734 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I wasn't paying that much attention.
And I don't recall any one person hijacking the entire forum after stealing your or someone else's name.
There have been several "carol" imposters on here. But they didn't try and hijack the entire forum either.
First off, you know that's not true.

Nobraina did the same to 'Demos', and you were well aware of it, even commenting on it.

But I feel your pain. LOL

This person is far, far better at this than Nobraina ever could have imagined.

Everyone who's spent any time here knows the syntax of the other 'regulars'.

You know that. What's with the Drama Queen routine??

Loysville, PA

#837735 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to him is like talking to a 3 year old.
Here is my post
" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep."
He's claiming i said obama isn't nominating women.
Actually, i think a 3 year old would understand.
So he isn't nominating women. That is what you said.

He would have nominated Rice but Republicans killed it.

How many positions has he offered nominations in the last couple of months?

How many nominees since Obama's election were not white men.

Is it possible that you can more pathetic???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#837736 Jan 11, 2013
charlie darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Winners and losers...
After all we are just animals trying to eek out a living...
Winners are the top feeders, the ones on Wallstreet and who really benefited from TARP, not the bottom feeders like people who feed money into their 401k's & IRA's and lost a majority of it in 2008 which is the same thing that happened in 1929 the top feeders didnt use their money to invest & speculate with, they used the bottom feeders(401k & small investors) money and were left with nothing and why alot of the wealthy during the great depression were not affected.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#837737 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.
If Christie is not the Repub candidate in 2016 prepare for another loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 177,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs