Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#837827 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Someone appoint you the Topix monitor??
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Many on this thread think you believe you are the topix monitor. You go on and on claiming that you run folks off and tell them to STFU. Only thing is you are not very good at what you do. All you tell to leave, come back to haunt you, pointing out your lies. None of them STFU.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837828 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many other cities, Hartford was a decent place....50 years ago.
That's around the last time your KY Teabagger friend was in CT!!

CT is an expensive state to live in.

KY, not so much.

CT lost a taker, KY gained one.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#837829 Jan 11, 2013
This is interesting. This is not a weather signal developing within this. This is an earthquake signal of M5 or larger (medium/large quake)- http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html - think we're about to have a Western USA quake.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#837830 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Same person I always was :-)
He asks because "he" is another iteration of Waxman and thus assumes everyone is as stupid and cowardly.
Not a Lefty

Edison, NJ

#837831 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
Topix alert: Debil changed his location to mine too.
Guess I'm going to have to post under a different name every time until he wears himself out.
Or his basement floods.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#837832 Jan 11, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Kidos!!!!!!!
You have "poop" ranting and raving and sounding even more inane. You will have to admit, "poop" has some things going for him:
- He is a best selling author, or will be when his bio/fantasy is released
- He dates Vegas show girls
- He sleeps with Hollywierd models
- He pops blow up balloons
- He is/was a one time All American baseball player, of course you must remember the captain of that team says "poop" was not a member of said team
- He owns 4 1/2 cars and 5 homes and, and as he has posted, the bathrooms in his homes are nicer than the home you live in
- He is a decorated veteran of the War in Vietnam and advanced thru the ranks to captain colonel, and he did all that while peeling spuds and washing dishes and caring for his brother
Peace
"Kiddos" Galt!!

What a phenomenal flock of total fcktards.

Sheesh!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837833 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what I said. Let me go through it real slowly so a GD idiot like you might understand.
In order to give a tax break to working Americans, the payroll tax was utilized as a mechanism.
By reducing this rate, the benefit only went to those who worked & were on a payroll.
The monies lost to SS were then replaced by monies from the general fund.
So lets review.
The government did not take this money from the payroll tax cut, it was never collected.
We are taking about a portion of the payroll tax revenue, not all of it.
The government borrows the SS surplus by law. A law signed by Ronald Reagan.
Evidently, you were too stupid to read about the law passed by Congress that did this. I did not make it up. You were too just stupid to know it.
You & Galt are two of the most uninformed people posting here.
Ok. I think I've got it now.
Money is taken from Social Security and put into the general fund, then Social Security is paid back from the general fund.

I think you should begin with something a lot simpler, like where money comes from. How money is manipulated in government obviously confuses you. So, let's begin with a very simple question:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

To answer this question, you actually have to identify a source of money.
If you can't answer this simple question, any other discussion about government expenditures will be beyond your ability to understand.
B Rabbit

Lithuania

#837834 Jan 11, 2013
Hi all, is someone here named carol? They sent me over from Human Sexuality to see if she'd come back tonight? We all chipped in and got something for her.
B Rabbit

Lithuania

#837835 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I think I've got it now.
Money is taken from Social Security and put into the general fund, then Social Security is paid back from the general fund.
I think you should begin with something a lot simpler, like where money comes from. How money is manipulated in government obviously confuses you. So, let's begin with a very simple question:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
To answer this question, you actually have to identify a source of money.
If you can't answer this simple question, any other discussion about government expenditures will be beyond your ability to understand.
Hey, look, I was just waiting around for a bit to see if anyone here knew a poster called, "carol," and I noticed your post. Are you a lawyer by any chance?
Not a Lefty

Edison, NJ

#837836 Jan 11, 2013
B Rabbit wrote:
Hi all, is someone here named carol? They sent me over from Human Sexuality to see if she'd come back tonight? We all chipped in and got something for her.
Hurry home. Your Mommy has something special for you in the basement.
B Rabbit

Lithuania

#837837 Jan 11, 2013
50 years ago? Hartford, Connecticut? Let's see, that puts it about 1960's, right? Oh, but I think you're very wrong, Hartford Connecticut was a terrible mess in the 1960's. Where are you getting your information? I used to carry a small axe under my jacket back then and pulled it out several times to end potential arguments. The only good thing about the place back then was that no one had enough money to afford a gun. Oh well, cheers all. If you see or hear from our carol please tell her we're all missing her terribly. I worked there until 1971 or so... just after that civic center collapsed. Oh I guess it could've been worse alright but things can always get worse you know.
B Rabbit

Lithuania

#837838 Jan 11, 2013
Not a Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>Hurry home. Your Mommy has something special for you in the basement.
I beg your pardon? My "mommy" as you put it has been quite dead for 16 years, not that it's any of your business and neither do I have any sort of "basement." Houses here are built on concrete slabs, thank you. Rude little bugger aren't you?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837839 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama to his women and minority supporters:"thanks suckers"!
Or Facebook to it's base?

Facebook tests $100 charge to message Zuckerberg
Facebook

NBC News / file

Would you pay $100 to message Mark Zuckerberg? Facebook says it's testing some "extreme price points" to let users pay to have their messages seen by people who are not their friends.

Mashable reported early Friday that some users trying to message Zuckerberg are offered the option to pay $100 to ensure that their missive reaches the Facebook CEO's inbox.

---

Hm..advertising must be down too.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837840 Jan 11, 2013
We have no idea how much trouble we're in for now. I worry the Obamanator will not only start a civil war by trying to take our guns he will bankrupt the soul of the nation, morally and fiscally and by the time he's through America may no longer exist in it's current form.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837841 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard one good thing about Hartford, quite the contrary.
That's what I said.

(Although... the lights at Constitutional Plaza at Christmas used to be pretty)
carol

Orlando, FL

#837842 Jan 11, 2013
Oh good God are we back to this again?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837843 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many other cities, Hartford was a decent place....50 years ago.
40-Then the coliseum roof collapsed!
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837844 Jan 11, 2013
YOU KNOW, CAROL, TYPICALLY WHEN A WOMAN TELLS ME, "I GIVE UP, YOU WIN, I LOSE," I TAKE HER BACK TO MY ROOM AND HAVE MY WAY WITH HER WHILE SHE LAYS THERE, LIMP, ALL FOUR LEGS IN THE AIR AND AN EXPRESSION THAT CONCEALS THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE BEST SEX SHE'S EVER HAD IN HER LIFE. NOW I'M WILLING TO CUT YOU A LITTLE SLACK BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO ABUSE MY HOSPITALITY I SHALL BE FORCED TO BREAK OUT THE LEATHER QUIRT AGAIN...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837845 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's around the last time your KY Teabagger friend was born in CT!!
CT is an expensive state to live in....they didn't hand out fwee anything back in the day...such pwograms were just about unheard of in the working class sectors.
KY, not so much.
CT lost a tax paying native one, KY gained a GIFTED one.
There now.....that's MUCH closer to the TRUTH lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837846 Jan 11, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He asks because "he" is another iteration of Waxman and thus assumes everyone is as stupid and cowardly.
Well...Waxman does post w/ a CT locale...and Windsor isn't too far from Hartford. Why Waxman might even read the Courant too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 26 min fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago