Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837804 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Now you're sounding like the beaten dog you are!!
You're too stupid to quit when you're behind.
You just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.
I'm lovin' it!!
Who'dve ever thunk that the Sec of State would be a Cabinet Post??
Well, shucks!!
<quoted text>
Like i said, beyond your comprehension level, stupid fck.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#837805 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Dave beat you like a drum, yet you're still whining about it.
Give it up. You proved yourself the fool!!
You're only making yourself appear more stupid than normal.
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
The only thing "real dumb" beats is his meat. He is much like you, lies a lot ASSumes a lot, and runs off his mouth. I will add you are birds of a feather, cookoo coo birds.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837806 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Someone appoint you the Topix monitor??
<quoted text>
Are you angry over my expressed opinion?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837807 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone appoint you topix stupid fck? Yes we did! Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837809 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So davey still ignoring your ass. Hahahahaha
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837810 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not, Obama is making himself look more ridiculous with his constant lies everyday.
Obama is intent on bankrupting us.
Yeah, and the NRA does a good job of looking goonish all by itself :-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#837811 Jan 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Guns Are Killing The Republican Party
A Republican operative warns that the party needs to answer its addiction to firearms or face irrelevance.
Republicans need a message about guns other than the NRA’s “we need more good guys with guns” idea, which, by my estimation, would cost about $5 billion and impose a federal mandate for armed guards at schools rather than allow for local control, neither of which strike me as conservative approaches or solutions.
The Newtown massacre created a tipping point on the gun debate in America. The Obama administration and Democrats are moving quickly to reframe the issue and move new policy. As a citizen, I think it is appropriate and overdue. As a political observer, I think it’s smart politics. As a Republican, I think it’s yet another instance where the party, by refusing to recognize reality, is going to end up looking like the “stupid party” that fails to adapt and evolve to changing circumstances in our society.
The most frequent argument I hear from GOP colleagues is:“People promoting new gun control laws are liberals from the coasts who don’t understand our culture. And none of their ideas would actually have changed anything at Sandy Hook.”
Okay, I’m not a liberal. And I do understand “our” culture. I grew up in Colorado and spent much of my adult life in Texas where shooting guns is almost required by law. Deer, dove, and quail hunting is a right of passage in the Lone Star state. So, I own a couple of shotguns and a couple of rifles. And I had a.44-caliber handgun to defend against bears in the Colorado mountains, until I gave it to a friend, afraid that I was going to blow off my foot.(Turns out pepper spray is a much better deterrent.)
My question to Republican gun enthusiasts is: How would anything being proposed in any way impact what you do now with your guns? Or, is it that you are just hostage to the NRA talking points?
....And yes, we need to look all the contributing factors to violence in our society, including mental health interventions and violent media. But recently 11,000 Americans lost their lives in gun-related deaths in a year. During the same period in Japan, 11 died. And last time I looked, they play videogames too.
Unless the GOP comes out with a proactive plan that has some appearance of responding to recent events, then it continues to play defense and digs deeper the hole it has been digging for itself in recent years. On issues where the physics are moving irrevocably forward, like immigration, gay rights, and guns, the Republican Party continues to look backward. And backward is a sure path toward irrelevance.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...
Democrats going after guns and insisting we need more gun control & more laws that there is going to save the Republican Party and place them back in power just like the Democrats in the 103rd United States Congress who controlled both the House & Senate saved the Republican Party after they passed their 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban and they helped the Republicans gain control of both the House and the Senate in the 104th United States Congress Democrats of the New Left are not to brite.

103rd United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_Sta...

104th United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/104th_United_Sta...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837813 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The percentage of people (like you) who would ban abortion under any circumstances is very small. Even many of your fellow holy rollers aren't that extreme.
There is a significant portion of the population that disapproves of abortion, but nevertheless believes in individual choice.
Besides, you church people apparently don't show up to vote.
That's another one of *those* things, why do they even bother harping and ragging on and on about those *personal* choice type issues, especially ones that have been resolved as such-for YEARS.
Such WASTES of time.
It's no wonder this nation doesn't have a damn BUDGET, even after four years.
They've wasted soooo much time on irrelevent, peoples personal choices bullchit!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837816 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, i don't belong and i've never defended them. Who were you before the n ame change?
Same person I always was :-)
AHartfordCourent Reader

East Bernstadt, KY

#837818 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe, i don't belong and i've never defended them. Who were you before the n ame change?
Just myself lol.

Ever been to downtown Hartford at 1 in the morning?

Scary place to be! Not a place where any gun laws would be well heeded!

Spokane, WA

#837821 Jan 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful zipperhead your paranoia is starting to consume your over weight fat azz while proving the empty head. Most on here have at least some redeeming qualities, but alas you are the bottom of the barrel with absolutely no sign of intellectual value. Shit for brains, the runny kind. I almost feel sorry for your worthless right wing azz. NOT. Scumbag.
"John Galt"
Kidos!!!!!!!
You have "poop" ranting and raving and sounding even more inane. You will have to admit, "poop" has some things going for him:
- He is a best selling author, or will be when his bio/fantasy is released
- He dates Vegas show girls
- He sleeps with Hollywierd models
- He pops blow up balloons
- He is/was a one time All American baseball player, of course you must remember the captain of that team says "poop" was not a member of said team
- He owns 4 1/2 cars and 5 homes and, and as he has posted, the bathrooms in his homes are nicer than the home you live in
- He is a decorated veteran of the War in Vietnam and advanced thru the ranks to captain colonel, and he did all that while peeling spuds and washing dishes and caring for his brother
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837822 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Charlie Rangel says it's embarrassing. Why would you disagree with him?
Admit it, Obama and his white jewboys played most of you for saps.
What a way to talk about Axelrod, Emmanuel, Geithner, Jack Lew, etc!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#837823 Jan 11, 2013
Yowzaa......how comes dat King Barry can send assault weapons an ammo to mexiho's drug cartels, for them to murder U.S. citizens, then want to strip second amendment rights from American citizens..? King Barry has done gone Mad... from whiffing on Michelle's drawers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837824 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard one good thing about Hartford, quite the contrary.
Like many other cities, Hartford was a decent place....50 years ago.

Spokane, WA

#837825 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say about women haters? Come on, cry to davey some more.
"Eman"
You have to realize that "nutsucker" and "real dumb" are what they are, hypocrites. They love all women, if they are liberals. If a woman happens to be conservative and black they are trash.
Peace

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837826 Jan 11, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard one good thing about Hartford, quite the contrary.
Being as you're from some shi thole in CO, you likely don't hear much over the roar of the wildfires.

Spokane, WA

#837827 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Many on this thread think you believe you are the topix monitor. You go on and on claiming that you run folks off and tell them to STFU. Only thing is you are not very good at what you do. All you tell to leave, come back to haunt you, pointing out your lies. None of them STFU.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837828 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many other cities, Hartford was a decent place....50 years ago.
That's around the last time your KY Teabagger friend was in CT!!

CT is an expensive state to live in.

KY, not so much.

CT lost a taker, KY gained one.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#837829 Jan 11, 2013
This is interesting. This is not a weather signal developing within this. This is an earthquake signal of M5 or larger (medium/large quake)- http://www.haarpstatus.com/status.html - think we're about to have a Western USA quake.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#837830 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Same person I always was :-)
He asks because "he" is another iteration of Waxman and thus assumes everyone is as stupid and cowardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,804
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min Ralph 98,853
amy 12-20 36 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 40 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 42 min Ralph 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler