Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GodBlesstheJedis

East Bernstadt, KY

#837693 Jan 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, but hey that's the name of this place. I'll only be here a few weeks before I move on. Keep up the good work.
It suits ya Ghost, aligns right up with yer blow-up babes lol.
prok_Tal_o_gest

Bentonville, AR

#837694 Jan 11, 2013
Sexy Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw,(carol) you should know (us) better than that by now. You can post whatever you want it's fine by me, I don't care and it's none of my business. I just closed my eyes and picked you out of the crowd. It's not personal. As far as ruining the thread goes that's not what I'm doing either. I'm breathing new life into it. You can't possibly expect to live in a world where everything stays the same all the time? Relax, have fun, play with me. Pull your pants down sometimes and moon me and I'll try and stick my tongue in your crack. I'm only 12 years old, carol, you can't expect me to go around acting like a grownup all the time do you? But, as a rule of thumb, if I tell you the reason why I'm doing something it's probably not the real reason. It's not that I'm lying, it's just that I want you to have to work at this a little. Ok, so now we've got you broken down that means this is a teachable moment. So, um, whatchu wearin'? Be specific...
Cracks you say?????
Your crack tested positive for warts...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837695 Jan 11, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
SCHMUKK ALERT:
Concern in action!!!!!!!
Ethics for the ages!!!!
RealDave loves the stock market losers!!!!
Hates the stock market winners!
That putz has a hard time keeping track of conversations.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837696 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said obama was not nominating women, stupid fck. You conveniently ignore white and are focused on men. I never said i was talking about race not gender. You lying sack if camel sht.
You stupid fckn sheep say the gop is the party of old white men. You stupid fckn sheep voted for this guy and he is acting like you describe Republicans. You stupid fckn sheep are useless idiots. Get it now?
Do you and Duh A Vey need some Midol tuhday?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837697 Jan 11, 2013
Blooming Idiot wrote:
Yesterday, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and city officials unveiled a new initiative to limit supplies of prescription painkillers in the city’s emergency rooms as a way to combat what they described as a growing addiction problem in the region. Some critics, as documented by The New York Times, however, felt the move would unnecessarily hurt poor and uninsured patients who use emergency rooms as their primary care doctor. Needless to say, Mr. Bloomberg was not swayed by this line of argument.
“The city hospitals we control, so … we’re going to do it and we’re urging all of the other hospitals to do it, voluntary guidelines. Somebody said, oh, somebody wrote,‘Oh then maybe there won’t be enough painkillers for the poor who use the emergency rooms as their primary care doctor,’” the mayor said on his weekly radio show with John Gambling.“Number one, there’s no evidence of that. Number two, supposing it is really true, so you didn’t get enough painkillers and you did have to suffer a little bit. The other side of the coin is people are dying and there’s nothing perfect … There’s nothing that you can possibly do where somebody isn’t going to suffer, and it’s always the same group [claiming],‘Everybody is heartless.’ Come on, this is a very big problem.”
WELL WHEN THE Mayor Michael Bloomberg NEEDS PAIN KILLERS
THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY!!!!!
I think it's great someone else is finally using some common sense. Hanging out with Crhistie must be rubbing off!
Bloombergs spot on, on that one. Those types of painpills were initially intended for end stage cancer patients only-NOT everything else coming and going.

Good for him-better FOR the people-NOT against them!!
More power to THOSE kinds!!
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837698 Jan 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful zipperhead your paranoia is starting to consume your over weight fat azz while proving the empty head. Most on here have at least some redeeming qualities, but alas you are the bottom of the barrel with absolutely no sign of intellectual value. Shit for brains, the runny kind. I almost feel sorry for your worthless right wing azz. NOT. Scumbag.
Can Eman and Duh A Vey bum a Midol off a yew Goober?
prok_Tal_o_gest

Bentonville, AR

#837699 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That putz has a hard time keeping track of conversations.
He comes online to argue...nothing else...
Hell he might even be paid by Topix to be the laughable lovable idiot...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837700 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and Duh A Vey need some Midol tuhday?
Talking to him is like talking to a 3 year old.

Here is my post

" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep."

He's claiming i said obama isn't nominating women.

Actually, i think a 3 year old would understand.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837701 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Can Eman and Duh A Vey bum a Midol off a yew Goober?
I might need 2.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#837702 Jan 11, 2013
The only good Liberal is a Liberal out of Power!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837703 Jan 11, 2013
Blooming Idiot wrote:
Yesterday, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and city officials unveiled a new initiative to limit supplies of prescription painkillers in the city’s emergency rooms as a way to combat what they described as a growing addiction problem in the region. Some critics, as documented by The New York Times, however, felt the move would unnecessarily hurt poor and uninsured patients who use emergency rooms as their primary care doctor. Needless to say, Mr. Bloomberg was not swayed by this line of argument.
“The city hospitals we control, so … we’re going to do it and we’re urging all of the other hospitals to do it, voluntary guidelines. Somebody said, oh, somebody wrote,‘Oh then maybe there won’t be enough painkillers for the poor who use the emergency rooms as their primary care doctor,’” the mayor said on his weekly radio show with John Gambling.“Number one, there’s no evidence of that. Number two, supposing it is really true, so you didn’t get enough painkillers and you did have to suffer a little bit. The other side of the coin is people are dying and there’s nothing perfect … There’s nothing that you can possibly do where somebody isn’t going to suffer, and it’s always the same group [claiming],‘Everybody is heartless.’ Come on, this is a very big problem.”
WELL WHEN THE Mayor Michael Bloomberg NEEDS PAIN KILLERS
THEY SHOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY!!!!!
So, patients suffer needless pain because New York is full of drug addicts.

Moral hazard.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837704 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to him is like talking to a 3 year old.
Here is my post
" Eman wrote: <quoted text> Obama loading his cabinet with white men. Lmao@u sheep."
He's claiming i said obama isn't nominating women.
Actually, i think a 3 year old would understand.
Well you know how Duh A Vey posts-true to bootlicking form.

Wonder where all the outrage is at no women nominees N.O.W.???

(Is that a slight waft of the brainlessness of the hypocricy of the follow the pied piper of agree with as they say so long as it's of the more opinally favored labelduhm label herd pack partay Menatlity? I say, I say, it doth stench of it!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837705 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you right whiners are uninformed.
The payroll tax cut, reducing the SS tax, was ust a mechanism to ensure the tax break went to working Americans.
The loss of SS income due to this break was replaced out of the general fund.
SS lost NO funding.
So, what you're saying is, the government takes all SS income and uses it for everything else, then replaces this with money that is part of the everything else the govenrment uses the SS income to spends on.
Do you ever listen to yourself?
... idiot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#837706 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Long-term, conservative, patient investors rarely lose money in the stock market and the average return is far better than in alternative investments.
I know quite a few that have lost a substantial amount of money in the stock market and in their 401K's since the 2008 financial meltdown.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837707 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, patients suffer needless pain because New York is full of drug addicts.
Moral hazard.
It wasn't directed on ALL medicines, just some. Like the ones that the FDA deemed suitable for use for end stage cancer patients ONLY.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837708 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I might need 2.
Hmm..lay off the sody-pop lol.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837709 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Wheelchair golf??
You never were a good liar, Nobraina.
The chance of any Marine associating with a nitwit like you are slim to none.
All you do is create sockpuppets and spread your filth all over Topix.
Yes, if they are American citizens, they will obey the law. Or they will suffer the consequences.
"This is a nation of laws, not of men"
Commit treason, and you will be put to death for it.
I'm very happy to see the President has you shitting in your pants again!!
Prepare for 4 more years of uncontrollable bowel movements.
Your nurses aides will be very busy.
And you'll still be an idiot!!
<quoted text>
I noticed you avoided this post like the plague:

As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.
In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.
Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837710 Jan 11, 2013
You enjoy whining.

You enjoy anything that gets you attention.

I'm certain you enjoy having a couple of Carol's along for the ride.

Problem being, the other Carol's are far smarter than you.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I wasn't paying that much attention.
And I don't recall any one person hijacking the entire forum after stealing your or someone else's name.
There have been several "carol" imposters on here. But they didn't try and hijack the entire forum either.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837711 Jan 11, 2013
Oh my! I'm blushing I'm sure. I just spent the last hour and a half in bed with the Debil and I swear to God I'm a new woman. Leo, we may have had our differences previously but you have NO idea what you're missing! Oh my GOD I had no idea that men could be so... sexy! Ooooooooouhh! I'm spinning a million miles an hour, my senses are on FIRE! I'm ALIVE AGAIN!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837712 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
A Governor working with the President is 'kissing ass'??
Thart's among the stupidest thing you've said here, except when you admitted to being a Herman Cain fan!!
ROFLMAO
You're an idiot with nothing but hatred and ignorance.
Christie will be the next Republiclown candidate for President, you'd better speak well of him, nitwit.
<quoted text>
... yeah. right.... fat chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 42 min Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 2 hr RACE 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]