Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,631)

Showing posts 772,601 - 772,620 of1,033,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing "FLAKE" a happy new year is kinda like wanting the Republican house to agree on something good for fellow Americans "FAT CHANCE". Hell he has no idiot just how miserable he is.
and let me tell ya something-it's gotta S*ck doing a job, where everyone's on ego trips of the hate-filled, self-serving, arrogrant power tripping kind-ESPECIALLY when you're hailing from a broke back state of extreme UNemployment numbers and a DRAINED funds account, where ignorant hatefulled lunaTICS make terrorisTic stoneage level threats against people just for trying to do thier jobs, FOR the welfare of the people, by the People!

Flippin' souless, clueless, inhumane idiots.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, it's been a while since posting for me. I can see the moronic fanatical righties are still dwelling in idiotsville, while whining their pathetic asses off. Too funny. I was in hopes that by now those programmed minions would have all used their guns and last remaining brain cell for suicide. Just thinking about all of those morons packing weapons is scary.
No way! Can it be the moron sockpuppet is back or just posting with his own name again? But that could be John Pope, Wilhelm from Germany, Old Raider, et al. Have you considered it was two young libtards that did the mass killings in Colorado & Connecticut, moron? Welcome back (as Ghost). It will be fun laughing at you again, Wilhelm! Who are you sponging off of now?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly Right even Vladimir Lenin even knew what you could do with a country where the civilians are unarmed and how easy it is to force Social Change.
"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."
Vladimir Lenin
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/v/vl...
That is worth saying again:

"One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

Vladimir Lenin
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

ZZa ZZa Gabors parents helped downed american pilots escape to safety during WW2. Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
As Secretary of Defense, even in an Obama administration, Hagel will become one of the three or four most visible and prominent Republicans in the country. Moreover, he is an exemplary representative of a political type which used to be prominent, when the party was far stronger nationally; a type which has since become nearly invisible, to the party’s great detriment. Hagel is essentially an Eisenhower Republican–a fiscal conservative, with combat experience in war, roots in the American heartland, and an awareness that it is far easier to get into wars than get out of them.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ha...
And where will the money come from to pay for what he needs to do?

You clowns can't even answer the simplest question. How do you expect anyone to aake anything you say seriously.

How about it? Answer this question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

You do know that if this question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends, right?

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing about Libya, where are the survivors, I read there was around thirty of them, why haven't they been heard from?
They probably don't have anything to say that isn't in contradiction to the obvious lies coming from Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

baby new year dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia?
thought you morons were leaving the Union?
Come on Tex, make Dallas your capital.
hee hee
The capital will probably be Omaha, Nebraska.))))
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Music calms the savage beast NATO. Guns and Roses music was played during Iraqi invasion by American troops. GF008 Safer World 2013
pens_make_us_dum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you forgot something.
Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble
"There is no question we did not recognize the severity of the problems," said Al Hubbard, Bush's former chief economic adviser, who left the White House in December 2007. "Had we, we would have attacked them."
Looking back, Keith Hennessey, Bush's current chief economic adviser, said he and his colleagues had done the best they could "with the information we had at the time." But Hennessey did say he regretted that the administration had not paid more heed to the dangers of easy lending practices.
And both Paulson and his predecessor, John Snow, say the housing push went too far.
"The Bush administration took a lot of pride that home ownership had reached historic highs," Snow said during an interview. "But what we forgot in the process was that it has to be done in the context of people being able to afford their house. We now realize there was a high cost."
For much of the Bush presidency, the White House was preoccupied by terrorism and war; on the economic front, its pressing concerns were cutting taxes and privatizing Social Security, a government retirement and disability benefits program. The housing market was a bright spot: Ever-rising home values kept the economy humming, as owners drew down on their equity to buy consumer goods and pack their children off to college.
Lawrence Lindsay, Bush's first chief economic adviser, said there was little impetus to raise alarms about the proliferation of easy credit that was helping Bush meet housing goals.
"No one wanted to stop that bubble," Lindsay said. "It would have conflicted with the president's own policies."
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...
This is the part where we ask...

Who made anyone take the money....
And...
Who said don't pay it back...

Mr $100k tv installer....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, you get to ask the questions AND supply the answers? Sounds like a rhetorical argument to me?
You seem to have a severe problem with reading and comprehending the written English language. There doesn't seem to be an answer to the questions in the text.
I'll help you correct this problem with an exercise.
Read the post below. If there is an answer in the post, then don't answer the question. If there is no answer in the post, then answer the question.

Where exactly was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while it was being watched real-time in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Location?
Source of money?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! Can it be the moron sockpuppet is back or just posting with his own name again? But that could be John Pope, Wilhelm from Germany, Old Raider, et al. Have you considered it was two young libtards that did the mass killings in Colorado & Connecticut, moron? Welcome back (as Ghost). It will be fun laughing at you again, Wilhelm! Who are you sponging off of now?
Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.

"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:

Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?

Keep circling that bowl WAXTURDS-GOOBER!!!!!!!!!!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Arnold Ziffle Green Acres quit being my remote. LOL Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Where did Maxine Waters and Barney Frank go after the housing market collapsed? They sure faded out of the spotlight rather abruptly.

Good thing Senator Barack Obama kept a low profile as the third in line to pocket the most money from Fannie and Freddie's payroll.

He was smart to stay under the radar - as usual. It's easier for him to blame Republicans now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Three were State Department employees who have no legal obligation to answer without subpoena. Twenty seven were CIA employee's and contractors who are in no danger of being subpoenaed. BTW, some of the CIA folks may not even be Americans.
You're real slow pal.
Ty Woods, the retired SEAL was a dental nurse in real life and a CIA contractor in his other life__let google be your friend pal and maybe your head will pop outta your azz.
Everyone has a legal obligation to answer a subpoena issued from the governmental body that represents the people of the United States of America.
Repeat after me:
"This is a government of the people."

Now that that's cleared up, what's your next dodge?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh...goober...Happy New Year to you too!!!
And a happy new year to you also,providing that's possible living in a state where mental illness is a national holiday. Per Bunning, Paul, and McConnell.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you are an enlisted man and your commanding officer orders you to shoot a defenseless child, you just follow orders?
That's what the henchmen for Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and every despot that every existed did. Naturally, the Democrats consider that legitimate behavior.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to the cartoons "GOOBER-WAXTURDS", leave the discussions to the grown ups.
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), JEB, fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Keep circling that bowl WAXTURDS-GOOBER!!!!!!!!!!
True story, old obvious pathetic, no life Waxturd.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I was examined by European 5 star General pschiatrist over village party incident while playing war games with 82nd airborne Division. Chased down deuce and a half wn foot with empty 45. Article 15 or court martial for being drunk off base took article 15. No evidence against me MP General loved Unit warned us three times to return to camp. I could have beaten case but did not want to take chance. General Slaughter sent me to pschiatrist in Europe he said I was not the problem my Army Unit was I was emotional then also. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. How many "innocent" children do you imagine there were there? Did it take a brain surgeon to figure it out? Or just a few useless American soldiers doing what they told?
Ok, dufus....

It was a foregone conclusion that the United States was going to invade Japan and physically defeat it without consideration of the cost, in either US lives or Japanese lives. It was anticipated that there would be in excess of one million American casualties, and this was not a deterrent.
So, please tell us what your estimate is of the number of Japanese that would be killed when the United States invaded Japan and physically crushed the country.
10 million? 20 million? 30 million?
Then, compare that to the number of people killed by the two bombs that convinced Japan to surrender and end the war.

Well? How many Japanese lives were saved by the use of the two bombs?
... it's a simple arithmetic problem, dufus. What's your answer?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

General Wells European Commander sent word by family member I was best soldier he ever served with. GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,601 - 772,620 of1,033,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-17 4 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min STEFANO COLONNA 64,982
Amy 4-17 7 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,405
snapchat gay names 1 hr Aussieboy123 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 42,937
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 3 hr throw more shoes 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr prognosticator 96,013
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search