Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837753 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian men. White women.
Last time stupid fck. Obama is loading his cabinet with white men. Sorry you stupid fckn sheep fell for his bullsht.
You are one dumb mf'er
The only meaningful Cabinet positions are State, Defense, Treasury, and Justice.

So we have three white men and a black man.

All the other Cabinet offices are chicken-shit jobs.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837755 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So hurry up & do it. Are you just too chicken?
You freakin right whiners keep threaten armed insurrection. Either do it or STFU.
Did you see the recent clip of the two guys walking around some town in Utah, weapons on back?

There's a right way and wrong way to do things. Those two guys were being extreme, but they made the point. America is a DEMOCRACY, For the People, By the People, of the People.

NOT-repeat-NOT a commietic "dictatorship".

Nobody (sane anyway) likes sommietic type dictatorships-just ask anyone that's ever had the displeasure of actually living in one.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837756 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All this crap is just for the media. Gun control legislation, if any, will be minimal, similar to the expired assault weapon ban. Confiscation of existing legal weapons will not occur. Obama knows better.
There ya go.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837757 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that easy. I witnessed a few.
But it's the liberals who keep it in the forefront only around election time. Republicans are always going to reject taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood and, as long as that's an issue with making cuts in the budget, there is always going to be another war on women - the next one will be in two years and then again two years after that.
Nobraina is right on this one, Carol.

It's a loser for your side, no matter how passionately you feel about it.

Your leaders use it to get your vote, but they've had 40 years to repeal it, and you got bupkus.

It's a shell game, and you're the victim.

Even Nobraina can see that.

Location hidden

#837759 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only meaningful Cabinet positions are State, Defense, Treasury, and Justice.
John, you've really got to talk to that boy.

He's making your team rthe object of ridicule, even competing with Dweeb for most stupid honors.

I know it doesn't seem possible, but Emaam is even more lame than Dweeb at times!!

Without Gunner around, you'll have to step up for the boy.

Thanks, John
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837758 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that easy. I witnessed a few.
But it's the liberals who keep it in the forefront only around election time. Republicans are always going to reject taxpayers funding Planned Parenthood and, as long as that's an issue with making cuts in the budget, there is always going to be another war on women - the next one will be in two years and then again two years after that.
Republicans should remove any reference to abortion from their platform. Most women do not like to have such decisions removed from their hands by men, even if they would never have an abortion themselves. This issue is terrible for Republicans.

Let Planned Parenthood have their money to liquidate future Obamabots.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837761 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You get really belligerent when you've been beaten.
I really love seeing your rage at Dave!!
You stepped right into Dave's trap, bigger point was that you didn't even know initially that Sec of State was a cabinet post.
All the rest is irrelevant. You started shit without benefit of knowing what you were talking about.
Which is typical of your weak assed crap.
So go ahead, accuse others of being drunks, sluts, mfers dumbfcks, etc.
Everyone knows exactly just how stupid you are.
Allies like KY TICbrain, with her ever evolving screennames, pretty much says it all, doesn't it??
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave was talking about 1 position, i was talking about his cabinet as a whole. I understand that's beyond your comprehension level, stupid fck.

But lets talk about why someone in your field had to ask what an eir is. Hahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837762 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The token black guy?
GodisanEyeball

East Bernstadt, KY

#837763 Jan 11, 2013
charlie darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
People have killed themselves for lesser things..
Like you...
Every person has a breaking point...
Yours will come....
Then we'll throw your sorry butt into a box and forget you ever lived...
Not true. Some people can see right through the Wrong of those who just want to try and bully and/or manipulate others.

People that seemingly just like to push people just for the sake of nothing but trying to "bully" them, need to be smacked down, or at least checked out for further analysis-cause there's just something way NOT right about that kind of thing. That's why there's civil LAWS AGAINST that type of warped behavior...like that of terrorists, as in sociopathic.

World English Dictionary
terrorist (&#712;t&#603;r&#6 01;r&#618;st)[Click for IPA pronunciation guide]

— n
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, esp as a political weapon
b.( as modifier ): terrorist tactics

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837764 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you and Duh A Vey need some Midol tuhday?
Next time i let a guy with dementia steer the conversation will you slap me, please.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837765 Jan 11, 2013
zi would volunteer for Mars zmission if joined by pretty women NASA GFo8 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

#837766 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you are part of the rebellion against the Constitution, right?
The future is easy to predict. Obama intends to make himself dictator and write his own laws. That is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States, you know.
Those that are willing to die to get rid of the Constitution will join his rebellion.
Those that are willing to die to preserve the Constitution will fight against the Obama rebellion.
When the smoke clears, the winners will surely hang the losers.
Yes, we are all well aware of your predictive powers!!

Romney-Santorum ring any bells??

How about 'landslide'??

It's so amusing to see old racist white guys calling for treason and attempting to justify it by the twisted logic that your are 'preserving the Constitution'

We just had an election.

Your side lost.

Start behaving like an American, and not like the treasonous bas tard you act like around here.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837768 Jan 11, 2013
Zero Dark Thirty is my pick for Oscar NATO Gf008 Safer World 2013
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#837769 Jan 11, 2013
Guns Are Killing The Republican Party

A Republican operative warns that the party needs to answer its addiction to firearms or face irrelevance.

Republicans need a message about guns other than the NRA’s “we need more good guys with guns” idea, which, by my estimation, would cost about $5 billion and impose a federal mandate for armed guards at schools rather than allow for local control, neither of which strike me as conservative approaches or solutions.

The Newtown massacre created a tipping point on the gun debate in America. The Obama administration and Democrats are moving quickly to reframe the issue and move new policy. As a citizen, I think it is appropriate and overdue. As a political observer, I think it’s smart politics. As a Republican, I think it’s yet another instance where the party, by refusing to recognize reality, is going to end up looking like the “stupid party” that fails to adapt and evolve to changing circumstances in our society.

The most frequent argument I hear from GOP colleagues is:“People promoting new gun control laws are liberals from the coasts who don’t understand our culture. And none of their ideas would actually have changed anything at Sandy Hook.”

Okay, I’m not a liberal. And I do understand “our” culture. I grew up in Colorado and spent much of my adult life in Texas where shooting guns is almost required by law. Deer, dove, and quail hunting is a right of passage in the Lone Star state. So, I own a couple of shotguns and a couple of rifles. And I had a.44-caliber handgun to defend against bears in the Colorado mountains, until I gave it to a friend, afraid that I was going to blow off my foot.(Turns out pepper spray is a much better deterrent.)

My question to Republican gun enthusiasts is: How would anything being proposed in any way impact what you do now with your guns? Or, is it that you are just hostage to the NRA talking points?

....And yes, we need to look all the contributing factors to violence in our society, including mental health interventions and violent media. But recently 11,000 Americans lost their lives in gun-related deaths in a year. During the same period in Japan, 11 died. And last time I looked, they play videogames too.

Unless the GOP comes out with a proactive plan that has some appearance of responding to recent events, then it continues to play defense and digs deeper the hole it has been digging for itself in recent years. On issues where the physics are moving irrevocably forward, like immigration, gay rights, and guns, the Republican Party continues to look backward. And backward is a sure path toward irrelevance.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837770 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You get really belligerent when you've been beaten.
I really love seeing your rage at Dave!!
You stepped right into Dave's trap, bigger point was that you didn't even know initially that Sec of State was a cabinet post.
All the rest is irrelevant. You started shit without benefit of knowing what you were talking about.
Which is typical of your weak assed crap.
So go ahead, accuse others of being drunks, sluts, mfers dumbfcks, etc.
Everyone knows exactly just how stupid you are.
Allies like KY TICbrain, with her ever evolving screennames, pretty much says it all, doesn't it??
<quoted text>
Hey now, don't get ugly on me. I just liked reading the Hartford Courant.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837774 Jan 11, 2013
I will always treasure European medals never throw away. GF008 Safer World 2013
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837775 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, Dave, Dave, you've no idea how ignorant he is concerning anything related to the equities markets!!
I've caught him in so many incorrect statements concerning stocks, it makes my mocking Flake seem small potatoes.
Example: Mid 2009, DJI at about 8,500, there's a couple of hundred point correction.
Nobraina goes nuts, tells everyone to stay out of th emarket until it falls to 6800, as I remember.
Needless to say, the Dow kept rising and never looked back.
Based on that, one has to believe Nobraina missed an opportunity to buy inn at 8k, and is still on the sidelines waiting for 6800.
ROFLMAO
And don't get me started about his backwards views of coal. He used to tell me that coal would always be the main baseline producer.
Well, guess what?? Today Natural Gas is stealing market share from coal at every level. Electric generators are shuttering coal fired plants as fast as they can.
Georgia Electric announced they will close 10 coal fired generator plants, and replace them with three NG plants in the next few years.
It's been like that for the three or so years I've been here.
Nobraina will no longer talk about coal.
Notice Nobraina avoids me like the plague, only claims that Tenzing and I are the same person.
Funny how the two people who really inflict pain on Nobraina are the same in his twisted mind.
I'm lovin' it!!
There's only so much NG too.

Coal WILL be back. It only makes SENSE.

Location hidden

#837776 Jan 11, 2013
Women haters??

So in your sick little mind, my saying a woman who enjoys having sex with a black man makes me a woman hater??

Wow!! You've a Jump Street level of adulthood!!

Well, it's better than your earlier 'Dora the Explorer' stage!!

You're really defensive over your calling women sluts and drunks and stupid fcks, aren't you??

Well, clean up your filthy act, boy blunder!!

PS Davey's really inside your head!! Take a chill pill!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say about women haters? Come on, cry to davey some more.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837777 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina is right on this one, Carol.
It's a loser for your side, no matter how passionately you feel about it.
Your leaders use it to get your vote, but they've had 40 years to repeal it, and you got bupkus.
It's a shell game, and you're the victim.
Even Nobraina can see that.
The nation's moral standing is the victim.

If private organizations wanted to provide abortions under the table, so be it. But it should never have become the law of the land. Originally, Roe v Wade had a much narrower interpretation. It has become distorted to the point of massive genocide of the unborn.

Half the country stands with me. Half with you. It should not have become a dividing force in the first place.

How any society treats its most vulnerable defines that society.

Do you really think abortion puts us on a higher moral ground?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#837778 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we are all well aware of your predictive powers!!
Romney-Santorum ring any bells??
How about 'landslide'??
It's so amusing to see old racist white guys calling for treason and attempting to justify it by the twisted logic that your are 'preserving the Constitution'
We just had an election.
Your side lost.
Start behaving like an American, and not like the treasonous bas tard you act like around here.
DB DOES act like an American-just one with a different perspective.

Not everybody will agree on everything, ever.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Never were truer words said.

And that's applicable for ANY US POTUS as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 68,880
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Jacques Ottawa 181,747
Deat Abby 12-16 43 min cheluzal 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min cheluzal 98,834
Abby 12-18 1 hr RACE 6
Why do some cover for obumbler? 2 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over