Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,631)

Showing posts 772,601 - 772,620 of1,072,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>lily is a shame on her parents and led to her dads early demise.
Early demise? He lived till 100 you sicko racist hillbilly. Go jump off a bridge, do the world a favor
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you who you are.

Baaa....
I'm not a sheep.
My husband says I'm more goat.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Is he gone yet? Wow, thank goodness! I'm not sure who I am anymore! Don't listen to him, Eman, that's just the silly Debil trying to get attention. It's all he's got.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M the REAL carol, look and see if it's a small "c" and it says Orlando. This "United States" person is not me!
dem got suspended from school again, so he needs something to pass the time.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

carol wrote:
I was Jewish until very recently when I discovered I could make a lot more cash posing as some kind of Christian and turning tricks in the choir loft. I cut Pastor Bob and Pastor Dave in for a flat 30% and the rest is gravy.
Amen

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
When Oprah Winfrey and former Nickelodeon executive Geraldine Laybourne launched the Oxygen cable network in 2000, "the company [aspired] to be a strong advocate for women."4 But since its purchase by NBC Universal in 2007, Oxygen has steadily increased its stable of cheaply-produced reality television programming that exploits women, children and now Shawty Lo's "unconventional" family.5,6
We already know that only a narrow range of Black characters or personalities ever makes it onto America's television screens. When combined with the overwhelmingly negative representations of Black Americans we see on the daily news, shows like All My Babies' Mamas reinforce ugly stereotypes about Black men and women — that we're hypersexual, combative and unfit to parent our children.7,8 In addition to reducing self-esteem, a number of studies confirm that these distorted portrayals can lead non-Black audiences to hold onto problematic perceptions of Black folks that have dangerous real-world consequences: Black people experience "less attention from doctors, harsher sentencing by judges, lower likelihood of being hired or admitted to school, lower odds of getting loans, and a higher likelihood of being shot by police."9
ColorOfChange has a long track record of holding corporations and media figures accountable for race-baiting speech and for trafficking in harmful racial stereotypes. Today it's critical that we begin a broader conversation about the demonstrated impact of dehumanizing media portrayals in our everyday lives. The creators of All My Babies' Mamas claim that their show is "daring." But Oxygen has shown that its decision to invest in and promote inaccurate and harmful perceptions of Black families is business as usual — and it has to stop.
Once outrageous reality shows like All My Babies' Mamas find a devoted audience, it can be difficult to demand better programming. Please take action today: join us in urging Oxygen and its advertisers to cancel All My Babies' Mamas.
Thanks and Peace,
--Rashad, Arisha, Matt, Charlene, Kim, Fanna and the rest of the ColorOfChange.org team
January 11th, 2013
Help support our work. ColorOfChange.org is powered by YOU—your energy and dollars. We take no money from lobbyists or large corporations that don't share our values, and our tiny staff ensures your contributions go a long way.
. Truth is. That behavior is common in the black comunity its not a stereotype its a fact.. Maybe a show like this might wake up young black girls and show them how there being used .
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Lets make every Friday 'carol day'?
Debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

You are all filthy, disgusting pigs and you will undoubtedly go to hell for all this. Sometimes I wonder what kind of a cess pool this country has become when they allow someone to pretend to be someone else like this.
Debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Baaaaa... you big baby! Can't take the heat...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Goodness knows this place is becoming a looney bin!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Obama has a great big goose egg in store for him this term, an all-white male cabinet, the debt ceiling, obummercare! He'll be running around like a chicken with his balls cut off!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Lets make every Friday 'carol day'?
What a good idea! It'll be casual carol day! Yes, let's do.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Count me in too!
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

... AND ME!
Debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Me too! I love the idea...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's debil. He's so insecure.

Dem too. Even though there are two dems.

Maybe we should just all change our topix names at the same time and move to a different state.
Debil

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>. Truth is. That behavior is common in the black comunity its not a stereotype its a fact.. Maybe a show like this might wake up young black girls and show them how there being used .
Oh, come now, moshx, they probably know how there being used. They're probably wondering about how much the market says there use is worth?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Topix alert: Debil changed his location to mine too.

Guess I'm going to have to post under a different name every time until he wears himself out.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

" GRANTS PASS — A woman who spent a decade as a fugitive in the largest eco-terrorism investigation in U.S. history is due in federal court in Oregon on conspiracy and arson charges.
Rebecca Rubin, 39, a Canadian citizen, was to be arraigned Friday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Eugene.
A federal indictment accuses Rubin of being a member of cells of the Earth Liberation Front and Animal Liberation Front known as The Family based in Eugene.
Investigators blame the cells for 20 fires across the West from 1996 to 2001 that did $40 million damage."

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Looks like all the rabid, nasty, dishonest, envious, nihilist liberals are tired of debate. Well, they never have been fond of free speech to begin with.

Again, everybody else need to wake up. Also, stop focusing on Obama. I just see him as another globalist tool that does whatever he is told. Stop interacting with liberals at all in your private life if you haven't already. I just purged my rolls of RINO's and encourage everybody to do the same.

When you all are disarmed, dispossessed and disenfranchised these liberal vermin will put ALL their threats into action. Learn from history!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,601 - 772,620 of1,072,085
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min Doug77 4,574
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,607
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 45,472
Amy 7-11 12 min edogxxx 11
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 32 min NegrasMustKillBastardKids 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••