Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,581 - 772,600 of 1,100,431 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol ann

Orlando, FL

#837565 Jan 11, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Looks like all the rabid, nasty, dishonest, envious, nihilist liberals are tired of debate. Well, they never have been fond of free speech to begin with.
Again, everybody else need to wake up. Also, stop focusing on Obama. I just see him as another globalist tool that does whatever he is told. Stop interacting with liberals at all in your private life if you haven't already. I just purged my rolls of RINO's and encourage everybody to do the same.
When you all are disarmed, dispossessed and disenfranchised these liberal vermin will put ALL their threats into action. Learn from history!!
You're certainly right there! They'll find out in a few eeks what they've let themselves in for.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#837566 Jan 11, 2013
jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya gorgeous! Don't get me wrong, I don't just love you for those jugs, but for that kickin' brain of yours. But let's concentrate on those hooters for a minute. I agree, those filthy, cursing, censor-evading libs trying to be you -- who is precious and irreplaceable -- are damned jealous wh**es can only dream about having a pair of those REAL republican-style puppies like yours.
I just want to say that from those pics you E-mailed me, it looks like probably up until you were about 12, those babies stood at attention, sort of, and only became enormous, empty envelope-like appendages with man-hole sized nips a couple years after puberty.
Carol, baby, no matter what, I want to say that I beat my dummy like it owed me a fiver when I saw those baby feeders, and I have to thank you for flashing me some pink too, as it really sped the whole process up -- I'm down to 30 seconds now to get a thin stream, and I try to hold down the little cry I let out when I hit paydirt, so the ole' ball 'n chain doesn't suspect anything.
I wanted to let you know this so you wouldn't get down on yourself, being a little stout with the diabetes and all. I only want to ask one thing: could you shave your mound of venus just a little more, as I like to just see a thin mustache-like line right along the edges. Thanks Ca, as always, I appreciate you, and will try my best not to be picky, since, as you've repeatedly E-mailed me, "beggars can't be choosey!" LOL! Love ya gal!
Duhhhhh...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837567 Jan 11, 2013
OK, I'VE GOT A CONFESSION TO MAKE. I'VE BEEN POSTING AS CAROL FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS NOW. I'M SORRY IF I'VE EMBARASSED OR HURT ANYONE, IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#837568 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
Topix alert: Debil changed his location to mine too.
Guess I'm going to have to post under a different name every time until he wears himself out.
Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837569 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Emmam has taken on that phrase; but, he never has his own material.
Think he's a "phaggot"?
I do agree that it is a condescending form of address, but it could be worse and considering you were in the Korean war, him calling you son would make him about 100.
Not only condescending, but creepily pedophilic when coming from a stranger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837571 Jan 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is plain idiocy?
How so?

People could take the 12.4% of their pay that goes to SS and invest for their own retirement.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837572 Jan 11, 2013
Well it's almost paycheck time. Going to be quite interesting at the ole watering hole tonight. LOL!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837573 Jan 11, 2013
Gov Haley's husband....

Off to the sandbox...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/11/pic-of-the...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837574 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
Go to the nearest zoo and jump the gorilla enclosure fence...

They miss you.....
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837575 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
" One of the reasons the crime rate in Switzerland is low despite the prevalence of weapons ó and also why the Swiss mentality canít be transposed to the current American reality ó is the culture of responsibility and safety that is anchored in society and passed from generation to generation. Kids as young as 12 belong to gun groups in their local communities, where they learn sharpshooting."
Both of my kids can hit an egg at 100 yds .
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837576 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
Do you kiss your anchor baby with that mouth ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837577 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
People could take the 12.4% of their pay that goes to SS and invest for their own retirement.
But that takes personal responsibility. We can have that. Besides the progressives would never give up all that money and lose vote buying opportunities. What are you thinking? We can't have people independent and not relying on government for their needs!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837578 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
" GRANTS PASS ó A woman who spent a decade as a fugitive in the largest eco-terrorism investigation in U.S. history is due in federal court in Oregon on conspiracy and arson charges.
Rebecca Rubin, 39, a Canadian citizen, was to be arraigned Friday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Eugene.
A federal indictment accuses Rubin of being a member of cells of the Earth Liberation Front and Animal Liberation Front known as The Family based in Eugene.
Investigators blame the cells for 20 fires across the West from 1996 to 2001 that did $40 million damage."
Death penalty for this terrorist.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837581 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
" One of the reasons the crime rate in Switzerland is low despite the prevalence of weapons ó and also why the Swiss mentality canít be transposed to the current American reality ó is the culture of responsibility and safety that is anchored in society and passed from generation to generation. Kids as young as 12 belong to gun groups in their local communities, where they learn sharpshooting."
AND GOAT-HERDING... DON'T FORGET GOAT-HERDING... AND YODELING... YODELING'S BIG OUT THERE TOO... OH COME ON! WHY ARE WE BEATING AROUND THE BUSH HERE? IN OUR HEART OF HEARTS DO WE NOT ALL KNOW THAT "GRANDFATHER" WAS BANGIN' THE SHIT OUTTA HEIDI? I MEAN, PUHLEASE! ALL ALONE IN HIS MOUNTAIN CABIN WITH NOBODY AROUND BUT THE GOATS?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837582 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Debil is a scumbag draft dodger from Moreno Valley, formerly known as Ghost. Illiteracy is his strong point.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837583 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> But that takes personal responsibility. We can have that. Besides the progressives would never give up all that money and lose vote buying opportunities. What are you thinking? We can't have people independent and not relying on government for their needs!
Without personal responsibility, a free society cannot function.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837585 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
OH, BABY GIRL I JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY. I SORT OF THOUGHT THE "THERE" THING WAS INSPIRED. WHEN I GET INTO CHARACTER I LIKE TO REEEEEEAL-EEE GET "INTO" CHARACTER. SO HOW YOU DOIN', BEAUTIFUL? I'M SITTING HERE STARING AT A MOZZARELLA AND TOMATO SANDWICH AND I KNOW I SHOULDN'T DO IT BUT IT LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD... WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE STORY OF MY LIFE WHEN YOU COME RIGHT DOWN TO IT... I'VE DECIDED TO MOVE IN WITH CAROL AND TEACH HER SOME MANNERS. YOU DON' MIND DO YOU? NOT A DAY GOES BY WHEN I DON'T SPENT THE HALF-LIGHT BEFORE DAWN IN BED RUBBIN' LANGUIDLY AGAINST THE SILKY SHEETS IMAGINING YOU WERE THERE WITH ME. THAT WON'T EVER CHANGE, PLUS, IT'S GOOD EXERCISE. CAROL'S GONNA CHANGE THOUGH, YOU WATCH...
carol

Orlando, FL

#837586 Jan 11, 2013
That... is.... not.... me! I do not wite filth! THIS IS THE REAL CAROL!!! Not HIM!
carol

Orlando, FL

#837587 Jan 11, 2013
I'm curious about the metaphor of children destroying eggs with guns? Sounds ominous, inviting violence. Why wouldn't you just stake a few chickens out there and have at it? Let them get used to the delightful messy thwack of the bullet hitting flesh, spraying matter around in what's often described as a pink mist.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837588 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
As opposed to spelling correcting sluts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 12 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 17 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 31 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 36 min BOE Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 53 min MPPD OFFCR 1,907
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 57 min Amen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••