Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,461 - 772,480 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837441 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Christie, putting his constituents ahead of his Party. How unRepublican.
Governors do that all the time without kissing ass. I think that's where the rub is.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837442 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.
that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.
a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.
Even if we get enough people in there in 2014 and 2016 it will take years to correct this boondoggle. Heck if we could start changing things now it would still take years to eliminate all this sheep dip.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#837443 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention anything about women, stupid fck. Lol. An asian guy would have made my statement false. Wow you have serious comprehension problems and claiming i didn't know sos was a cabinet position won't hide them.
You do realize that we can go back & read your previous posts? Right??

You sad this:

"Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing?"

Now what, dumbf*ck. Going to deny that you said that?
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837444 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanted him to put people in charge with no Wall Street experience?
Hell no! The more Wall Street in Obama's administration, the better off we are!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837445 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.
that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.
a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.
Janesays has never left the projects; acts like she knows anything about Europe. You know nothing. Go follow the homeless and push a few more onto the subway tracks you miserable wench.
carol

United States

#837446 Jan 11, 2013
Why is everyone stealing my name.
This never happened till Obama got in office.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837447 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, anyone who uses the screenname 'Carol' is the 'real Carol'.
To say otherwise is just plain stupid.
Y'know, like the Carol from Orlando.
Well, you caught me. But it was actually kinda fun for a while.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837448 Jan 11, 2013
He didn't lie, you did.

You were complaining about Obama nominating white men, and Dave made you look the fool.

Susan Rice is both black and a woman. A twofer!!

Now deal with your stupidity, instead of trying to weasel out of it.

And you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position when Dave mentioned it.

Dave made you look like a monkey.

Now go have a banana.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...too bad he lied in that post. You see, son, i never said anything about obama nominating women. Stupid fck liberals.
finding

Brookland, AR

#837449 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
I must say, I wish my fellow patriots were, well, I guess there's just no way to chocolaty delicious and nutritious sugary coating way to say this, so I'll just say it -- SMARTER! Of course what we lack in functioning brain circuitry, we more than make up for in just plain American doggedness and tenacity.
Take me, for instance (no smart talk from you librals either who think they're Henny Youngman or something!): I was given up for dead (brain and otherwise) by not only all my relatives that time I was probed by aliens, and several other times too, after, um, procedures that were performed by individuals in no way qualified to perform them.
But each time, jesus intervened just in time -- likely hearing their prayers and realizing that I still had a load of work to do in this fallen old world -- work that nobody was quite as capable of performing as yours truly. Do you know how many botched medical reports are the cause of crippling lawsuits, not to mention plain old human misery? Do you know what an effort it takes to get everything just right, so that even if some ambulance chasing jew goes over it with a fine-toothed flea comb, they won't find even ONE LITTLE COMMA OUT OF ORDER? OK, I'll tell you, since you probably aren't aware of the invaluable service I perform, totally unappreciated by the way.
It's unsung heroins fading into the gray masses of the powerless and disenfranchised -- like me, who toil away in the background, uncelebrated, faceless -- blossoms of selfless humanity, destined to waste their fragrance on the desert air -- to paraphrase some poet, which I usually never do, because, honestly, I just don't get poetry at all. It seems it would be easier and better just to say things plainly, like me, rather than talk in riddles.
But anyway, you'd think they'd give us some kind of awards or honorary dinners sometimes -- perhaps the equivalent of a little teeny bitty Nobel or something, with a kind of potluck supper type thing -- just a nod to us gals who type with our fingers stiff and freezing in our humble trailers all over this great land full of gumption and promise -- like that little artificial flower girl in that Bobby Darin song who froze to death from neglect, which makes me cry like a baby every single time I hear it, but she was better off dead and with jesus than an unsaved fetus scraped out of some heartless b!tche's womb, dammit!
God is in charge, all is well.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837450 Jan 11, 2013
More 'we don't need anyone to defend themselves by owning firearms' crap....

38,000 carjackings annually...
15 murders involve auto theft
c02.pdf
DOJ...
carol

United States

#837451 Jan 11, 2013
DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Me?

Nah.
Stealing other posters names is against the second amendment or something.

Location hidden

#837452 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Even if we get enough people in there in 2014 and 2016 it will take years to correct this boondoggle. Heck if we could start changing things now it would still take years to eliminate all this sheep dip.
You don't stand a chance of winning anything.

You're dumb enough to own Dominion, even as you're convinced that Obama will destroy the economy.

Which makes you a clueless fool. Is Dominion outside of the economy you believe Obama will destroy??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837453 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy baby talk, but it's unknowable and, therefore, un-christian. In the Bible in chapter Pacifier 34:23:36 "Wo we go out inna da POO-POO, heheh... ga-ga. DOOOOOooooo!" Nowhere in there, however, do you see god granting us permission to be snide or intentionally condescending. It's unchristian.
No matter what anyone says, I'm standing behind the Republicans just to keep this president under control.

It's my patriotic duty and I'm not going to surrender.

Not now. Not ever!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837454 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>are you quoting your family when you had to "settle" in order to marry?
Poor Jane, still waiting for her prom date to show up; newsflash; 40 years have passed, he's not showing up. Make another meatball wench.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837455 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit trying to do a parody of me, you crazy byotch!
DEBIL is so ashamed of this crazy byotch.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837456 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"Real Carol"???
You mean there is only ONE 'real Carol'??
So why did you reply to 'Carol' from Alabama??
Busted again, rookie!!
Seems Dave and I really got inside your very small head today and rearranged the limited furniture there!!
Looks like you're the one who gets the 'Carol's confused. You just proved it!!
All those other women with the name are 'fake Carol's'??
""Carol is a very popular first name for women (#18 out of 4276) and also a very popular surname or last name for all people (#17414 out of 88799).(1990 U.S. Census).
Better call all those Carol's and tell them they're fakes!!
ROFLMAO!!
Wow, Dave and I make you look the chump on XL and Cabinet posts and you go off making stuff up.
Typical for a wingnut caught in lies.
You never were very good at this. Call Gunner for help!! You need it!!
----------
carol
Atmore, AL
Which is pretty much how you respond to everything. Then the nice lady comes by and wipes the drool from your chin.
<quoted text>
Try and hide your desperation, son.

I realized the only time i mentioned jump street was when i was waiting for the movie to start. Your dumb ass thought i was talking about the tv show. You really are a stupid fck. Lol
carol

United States

#837457 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Even if we get enough people in there in 2014 and 2016 it will take years to correct this boondoggle. Heck if we could start changing things now it would still take years to eliminate all this sheep dip.
I'm angry too
My husbands 401k has tripled after the bush depression.
what should we do?
Elect more obstructionists?
Whine on topix about how much more money ill have?
Or should we just keep looking stupid and let the liberals laugh at us

Location hidden

#837458 Jan 11, 2013
A Governor working with the President is 'kissing ass'??

Thart's among the stupidest thing you've said here, except when you admitted to being a Herman Cain fan!!

ROFLMAO

You're an idiot with nothing but hatred and ignorance.

Christie will be the next Republiclown candidate for President, you'd better speak well of him, nitwit.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Governors do that all the time without kissing ass. I think that's where the rub is.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837459 Jan 11, 2013
finding wrote:
<quoted text>God is in charge, all is well.
This I know to be true! Because it is at the core of my very being!

(My rants are only because I ran out of my pills and everyone is ignoring me.)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837460 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, anyone who uses the screenname 'Carol' is the 'real Carol'.
To say otherwise is just plain stupid.
Y'know, like the Carol from Orlando.
More than a year since their candidate dropped out of the Republican primary for the 2012 election, staffers from the campaign to elect Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) president say they are still waiting to get paid.

According to an article by Alex Seitz-Wald at Salon.com , Bachmann’s former national field coordinator, Peter Waldron claims that former employees of the campaign are being denied payment because they refused to sign a non-disclosure agreement that would bar them from discussing any “unethical, immoral, or criminal activity” they witnessed while working for the Minnesota representative.

Waldron went public with the claims on Thursday night in a blog post at ChristianNewsWire.com that said, in part,“Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN), former presidential candidate and a leader of the Tea Party Caucus in the House of Representatives in Washington, has yet to pay some of her Iowa presidential campaign staff after one year and in spite of the fact that over $2,000,000 sits in bank accounts at her disposal.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yiFU )

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search