Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,622)

Showing posts 772,421 - 772,440 of1,033,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
Small comfort to them one imagines.
WTH we doing in Libya, when we have Keystone?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Vietnam - My Lie Massacre.
The "My Lie" massacre? I'm sorry, I thought I could let this glide by but it's too hard cause I know you're not smart enough to have written it intentionally.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
The "My Lie" massacre? I'm sorry, I thought I could let this glide by but it's too hard cause I know you're not smart enough to have written it intentionally.
It's NEVER a one sided thing.

Poised for Conflict
My Lai lay in the South Vietnamese district of Son My, a heavily mined area where the Vietcong were deeply entrenched. Numerous members of Charlie Company had been maimed or killed in the area during the preceding weeks. The agitated troops, under the command of Lt. William Calley, entered the village poised for engagement with their elusive enemy.(American Experience, Vietnam. PBS.org
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH were we doing in Libya?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

You see? It's interesting. Carol's not visibly "here" but still you can feel her thin shoulders sagging, can't you? It's a remarkable thing seeing defeat and death infuse the atmosphere when you've committed body and soul to opposing them. And yet... there they is! Real defeat is rarely quick. It is a long destructive process that gradually sucks the life out of people. You take the Maccabees. To hear them tell it committing suicide was winning. Hahahahahahahahahaha... sure it was, sure it was...
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
Hiroshima. Nagasaki. How many "innocent" children do you imagine there were there? Did it take a brain surgeon to figure it out? Or just a few useless American soldiers doing what they told?
Over one million children under the age of sixteen died in the Holocaust - plucked from their homes and stripped of their childhoods, they lived and died during the dark years of the Holocaust and were victims of the Nazi regime ...
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I will very soon own you, carol. And because you are the weak link, that means your death will suck the life out of the others who stumble along in here trying to defend you out of embarrassment. How's that feel, honey? When you are finally mine, carol, I will be quick. There is no reward in making a beaten foe needlessly suffer. I, for instance, can't imagine why a Roman would bother to crucify a Jew when Jews are so much better at crucifying themselves?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Despite the deep unpopularity of fetal personhood bills in 2012, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has again decided to cosponsor the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a bill that gives full legal rights to human zygotes from the moment of fertilization
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/paul...
Paul Ryan: gfy
Dirtmouth lily: Paul Ryan would rather that than anything with your filthy drunken persona.
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NEVER a one sided thing.
Poised for Conflict
My Lai lay in the South Vietnamese district of Son My, a heavily mined area where the Vietcong were deeply entrenched. Numerous members of Charlie Company had been maimed or killed in the area during the preceding weeks. The agitated troops, under the command of Lt. William Calley, entered the village poised for engagement with their elusive enemy.(American Experience, Vietnam. PBS.org
You are a vile, two-faced, disgusting creature. These "members of Charlie Company were not in that village by accident or invitation. Nor did the people they killed have arms (they certainly didn't when it was over. Nor is it conceivable that these poor, harried troops mistook infants for enemy combatants. There was nor is any excuse at all, and no one, no one, was ever made to be accountable. If you don't mind then, whenever I see American troops in my village I'm going to kill them, just in case. There is, indeed, just one side. Only an idiot would try and say otherwise. You either with us or against us, cracker.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupid midget dick doesn't realize Obama is a constitutional scholar.
Db thinks we will take his word over Obama on constitutional matters.
Like how he prefers buying his wives on the Internet.
What a putz, and a fake.

The real Carol realizes-MANY people can read for themselves, and think for themselves.

What a duhmmy you are-Phony fake Carol Putz.
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

JedisforAmerica wrote:
<quoted text>
Over one million children under the age of sixteen died in the Holocaust - plucked from their homes and stripped of their childhoods, they lived and died during the dark years of the Holocaust and were victims of the Nazi regime ...
May god bless them and give them life again.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooneticut blows.
No, the natural landscape is beautiful...gentle rolling hills, fresh, clean water lakes and streams, dappled with inlets of salt marshes where estuaries empty into the Atlantic. Sleepy little, clean and tidy towns, carefully tended to, dappled with centuries of old, white steepled churches beckoning thier spires upwards, and well preserved centuries old homes that harbor linages of the faithful that attended them.

Of course,(obviously) it's not with out it's share of issues, and the taxes and cost of living are horrendous....but, New England has some beautiful places.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't know where Bush got his money??
If so, why do you care where Obama gets his?
We know for damn sure, Davey, the only place Barack Hussein Obama has submitted his time sheet is the Giverment...
At least George W. Bush, actually worked in the oil industry.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile, two-faced, disgusting creature. These "members of Charlie Company were not in that village by accident or invitation. Nor did the people they killed have arms (they certainly didn't when it was over. Nor is it conceivable that these poor, harried troops mistook infants for enemy combatants. There was nor is any excuse at all, and no one, no one, was ever made to be accountable. If you don't mind then, whenever I see American troops in my village I'm going to kill them, just in case. There is, indeed, just one side. Only an idiot would try and say otherwise. You either with us or against us, cracker.
You have a problem with READING comprehension?

Famous American Trials
The My Lai Courts-Martial

April 23, 1969 Inspector General makes full inquiry.
June 13, 1969 Hugh Thompson identifies William Calley as the officer present at My Lai.
August 4, 1969 General Westmoreland orders the I.G. to turn over the investigation to the Criminal Investigation Division.
September 4, 1969 Charges brought against Calley.
November 3, 1969 Nixon announces "Vietnamization" program.
November 13, 1969 First Story of My Lai published.
November 14, 1969 Second story published, with eyewitness accounts. Haeberle photos published.
December 13, 1969 Secretary of defense reports that anyone involved in the killings will be prosecuted.
March 10, 1970 Captain Ernest Medina charged with murder.
March 14, 1970 Peers Report delivered to Westmoreland.
March 17, 1970 Fourteen officers charged with offenses related to My Lai.
February 26, 1971 Charges against the officers not at My Lai dropped.
March 29, 1971 Charges against several officers at My Lai dropped.
March 29, 1971 Calley convicted.
March 31, 1971 Calley sentenced to life.
April 3, 1971 President Nixon promises to personally review Calley's case.
August 17, 1971 Trial against Medina commences.
August 20, 1971 Calley's sentence reduced to twenty years.
September 23, 1971 Medina acquitted of all charges after jury deliberates for 60 minutes.
January 27, 1973 The United States, North and South Vietnam, and the Viet Cong sign a cease fire agreement.
March 29, 1973 The last U.S. ground troops leave Vietnam.
July 31, 1973 Congress votes to end all bombing in Indochina and to ban any future military moves in area without prior congressional approval.
December 21, 1973 Military Court of Appeals upholds Calley's conviction.
April 16, 1974 Calley's sentence reduced to ten years.
September 24, 1974 Calley's conviction reviewed by District Court.
November 9, 1974 Calley released on bond.
November 13, 1974 Peers Report released in part.
April 30, 1975 Saigon falls, the South is defeated and the war ends.
September 10, 1975 Calley paroled, after serving only three and a half years.
1998 Hugh Thompson honored in 30th anniversary commemoration for his heroism at My Lai.
May 10, 1998 Ron Ridenhour died of an apparent heart attack while playing handball.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
May god bless them and give them life again.
WTH were we doing in Libya, when the time for America to start practicing "isolationism" again, had arrived?
Tacitus

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

So, here you are this little Jew kid and God arranges for the German army to show up, drag your mom out into the yard and rape her while you and dad get to watch and then they line you up against the wall and blow your balls off with machine guns that rip your flesh to pieces and, miracle of miracles, God's gonna come along and let you do it all over again??? Whatta guy!
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Tacitus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pro PEACE, decency, ethics and humanity-NOT pro HATE and inhumanity.

My Lai is a perfect example of why war SUCKS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can't speak for them, but since you clowns were bombing the shit out of 600,000 iraqis for no good reason maybe they thought they should fall in line?
There are 500,000 kids in fostercare, do the math. These sickos are control freaks, using that tired excuse of "I don't want to pay for it" ,that's not it, it's misogyny.
Same with health insurance, if a person on has health insurance, it should cover everything. Period.
If a woman chooses to have an abortion, it's nobodies business but her own.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
You are partially correct. The Posse Comitatus law was eliminated by the NDAA Obama signed in 2010, so he can use the Army to attack the American population. The Navy and Marine Corps have internal directives prohibiting them from engaging in warfare against the American population.
And, since the Army is comprised of people who's parents are the Americans they will be ordered to kill, I don't look for a very motivated effort from them to kill their own families.
We're back to Obama having to use the federal police forces to condition the half of the population that still believes in the Constitution to accept an unconstitutional dictatorship.
And, the Democrats know this. That's why they procured 750 million rounds of ammunition for the FBI, BATF and DHS.
I think the Armed Forces will forcefully remove Obama before they will engage in warfare against the American population.
But then, you're an idiot who thought Rmoney and Santorum would win th eelection.

So much for your predictive powers.

Now, your power to tell enormous and ignorant lies is alive and well. You are a legend in your own mind.

But you're still an idiot to the rest of humanity.
JedisforAmerica

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure, but people aren't flocking to move there. Texas has natural beauty as well, most places do. Of course I live in our most beautiful state.
:-)

I don't know how they afford the taxes in some of those New England (and nearby) states...especially since minimum wage is NO different there!!

Some in other states, would chit out the dungbricks that block the reality of where their heads are stuck, if they had any real clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,421 - 772,440 of1,033,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-14 6 min PEllen 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 167,393
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]