Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,421 - 772,440 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
dem

Orlando, FL

#837398 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
oopsie again -- make that "mad." lol!
It's okay. I wuv yu anyway.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#837399 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "son" too. Oddly enough. But since he won't come close to admitting his side was just as much at fault leading up to the economic crisis, his denial that I'm a woman isn't all that surprising.
lol! Like I said, you're making it political.

You won't even accept current events as factual in place of your opinions.

I can't help you there. But it's clear what path the settlement has taken.
carol

United States

#837401 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Either that or I'm the one hitting a nerve the most.
I'm the real carol.
dem

Orlando, FL

#837402 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend all you want.
You posted about Obama not nominating women
I brought up Susan Rice
And you then posted that you were talking about the cabinet.
You can dance your way around this all you want, but you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position.
So when are you going to switch back to being Mr Eed?
Charlie Rangle is pretty upset about it.
carol

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#837404 Jan 11, 2013
My tits hurt. Probably I should stop putting them in the wringer?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837403 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you right whiners are uninformed.
The payroll tax cut, reducing the SS tax, was ust a mechanism to ensure the tax break went to working Americans.
The loss of SS income due to this break was replaced out of the general fund.
SS lost NO funding.
That's because SSI funds go into the general fund and have since Johnson. Just like the medicare and medicaid deductions. You libtards are dupes who have no clue. They are playing you for suckers and you just lap it up! LMAO!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#837405 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He calls me "son" too. Oddly enough. But since he won't come close to admitting his side was just as much at fault leading up to the economic crisis, his denial that I'm a woman isn't all that surprising.
BTW, I have yet to see cons claim bushies invasion of iraq as their own. People like you limit what you want to see and only point to funding as being an agreement.

You ought to obtain more facts on your own.
dem

Orlando, FL

#837406 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.
In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.
Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.
But Obama thinks he was elected King of the United States.

He really does.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#837407 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
I swear, I think sometimes the whole wide world (not just the topix one) would just fly off its axis into the darkest regions of outer space if I were not here to monitor it -- which is why I keep on keepin' on, as I've said many times, in spite of being bone tired and a little iron deficient if you absolutely must know, due to all that breakthrough bleeding caused by endometriosis AND the awful fibroid uterine tumors that when they took them out the doctor joked they looked like a misshapen Mickey Mouse with big ears and all -- oh, pleas don't even ask, but even I had to laugh at that one.
But like I said, I have a destiny here -- a real and true purpose, besides just being a gestation sac with fat, column-like legs planted firmly in this god-given green Earth, where stupid whales no apparently have greater value to these tree hugging FREAKS than precious human babies and fetuses, which are the same thing in spite of what these murdering psycho liberals might try to foist on an unsuspecting and gullible public.
So I fight on, without much help from the bloated medical establishment, I must say, even though I tirelessly translate their virtually unintelligible gibberish in between doing what I was born to do on this forum. I just hope y'all appreciate me after I'm dead -- maybe a little plaque where my avatar should be, letting the real Americans among us how helped facilitate what amounts to human trafficing in russian, chinese, and even arab brides that satisfies an apparently insatiable market.
Until then, I do what I can, without any expectation of recompense. That's just the kind of mealy-mouthed, fatuous old w**re I am!
it is pretty sad that anyone has so much time on their hands and is so USELESS that they would bother with posting this filth. i can hear the neighbors being interviewed after your arrest: "he was a loner, spent a lot of time in the basement on his computer, never could keep a job, never had a girlfriend"...

it is also pretty sad that Topix sponsors don't catch and delete it.

fortunately and to their credit, most on here ignore you.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#837408 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hired Wall Street bankers to implement his financial and economic policies by bringing Timothy Geithner and Lawrence Summers on board.
According to the New York Times' Michiko Kakutani,“one top banker quoted in these pages refers to Geithner as ‘our man in Washington for helping avert more systemic changes affecting Wall Street.'”
As for Summers, he helped preserve the lawlessness of the financial derivatives market in the 1990s and then began accepting exorbitant speaking fees from Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch after Obama was already elected.
http://www.alternet.org/story/152669/obama_ad...
Goldman Sachs was Obama's second biggest contributor in 2008.
JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup were 6th and 7th on the list.
Just sayin'. Take the log out of your own eye.
So you wanted him to put people in charge with no Wall Street experience?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837409 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just curious. You don't think all 18 deaths happening in one just state is a little unusual?
Actually - and this just occurred to me - it happened in the state where the only version of Obamacare was supposed to make health care better.
I find that even more unusual - and rather disturbing.
Just a sign of things to come.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

#837410 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
no one gives a crap whether you are a man or a woman carol, you all nitwitts crave attention as you all are losing ground and destroying the republican party by the minute,( with no real leader) your party's destiny is questionable.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837411 Jan 11, 2013
Wheelchair golf??

You never were a good liar, Nobraina.

The chance of any Marine associating with a nitwit like you are slim to none.

All you do is create sockpuppets and spread your filth all over Topix.

Yes, if they are American citizens, they will obey the law. Or they will suffer the consequences.

"This is a nation of laws, not of men"

Commit treason, and you will be put to death for it.

I'm very happy to see the President has you shitting in your pants again!!

Prepare for 4 more years of uncontrollable bowel movements.

Your nurses aides will be very busy.

And you'll still be an idiot!!
Nobraina wrote:
<quoted text>
Played golf Tuesday with two retired US Marines who will exhaust their sizable supply of ammo as necessary.
Anybody think fellow Marines will obey Obama and try to disarm them?
carol

Orlando, FL

#837412 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"Real Carol"???
You mean there is only ONE 'real Carol'??
So why did you reply to 'Carol' from Alabama??
Busted again, rookie!!
Seems Dave and I really got inside your very small head today and rearranged the limited furniture there!!
Looks like you're the one who gets the 'Carol's confused. You just proved it!!
All those other women with the name are 'fake Carol's'??
""Carol is a very popular first name for women (#18 out of 4276) and also a very popular surname or last name for all people (#17414 out of 88799).(1990 U.S. Census).
Better call all those Carol's and tell them they're fakes!!
ROFLMAO!!
Wow, Dave and I make you look the chump on XL and Cabinet posts and you go off making stuff up.
Typical for a wingnut caught in lies.
You never were very good at this. Call Gunner for help!! You need it!!
----------
carol
Atmore, AL
Which is pretty much how you respond to everything. Then the nice lady comes by and wipes the drool from your chin.
<quoted text>
Eman put the imposter carol's name in quotes, i.e. "carol".

Which means he's not as easily fooled as you are.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837413 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>it is pretty sad that anyone has so much time on their hands and is so USELESS that they would bother with posting this filth. i can hear the neighbors being interviewed after your arrest: "he was a loner, spent a lot of time in the basement on his computer, never could keep a job, never had a girlfriend"...
it is also pretty sad that Topix sponsors don't catch and delete it.
fortunately and to their credit, most on here ignore you.
It's just DEBIL'S way of getting the attention he so desperately needs.

I made the mistake of posting to another poster I simply see his topix name and skip all of his posts.

He must have gotten his feelings hurt, I'm guessing.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837414 Jan 11, 2013
Talk about a war on va j j's...
200,000 UNTESTED RAPE KITS...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/02... ...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837415 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
My tits hurt. Probably I should stop putting them in the wringer?
I just wish I had a pair myself.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#837416 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is the sad part. By the time the full effect of Obamacare takes hold Obama will be retired living on the public dollar forever and now have free Secret Service for life. Provided, of course, they don't try to change the constitution so he can run as long as he wants. Change the constitution? Naw they wouldn't want to do that? This country is so screwed!!!
high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.

that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.

a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837417 Jan 11, 2013
I really wish the Republiclown Party was as stupid as you are, Nobraina.

What you just proposed would cost their Party dearly. As in, they'd never win an election agsain.

State or National.

Do you have any idea how popular SS is to Americans??

>>>>>Eight in 10 Americans think Social Security has been good for the country, with 70 percent of young adults agreeing and almost nine in 10 senior citizens saying the same.<<<<<

You should, you're a 'taker' of SS, just like your buttbuddy Sleazy Ed.

All yo do is spout stupidity and hatred.

Hence the name "Nobraina". The "no brain" part really fits, doncha think??
Nobraina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not reduce or eliminate the payroll tax permanently, and do the same with Social Security benefits?
carol

United States

#837419 Jan 11, 2013
When bush was president nobody died.
Only idiots can't see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 47 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••