Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#837557 Jan 11, 2013
So, um,(carol?) How's that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery thing working out for you? A rose by any other name, dear...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837558 Jan 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, it was all for our benefit. Yeah, right.
Congress works for us.
rofl.
When was thae last time that happened?
Social Security is a tax to pay benefits to current retirees.

If the tax is reduced, the benefits should be reduced to the level justified by the revenue.

Same thing goes for all federal spending.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837559 Jan 11, 2013
Take their guns...

Leave my 4 dollars alone...

http://vikingpundit.blogspot.com/2013/01/four...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837560 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you right whiners are uninformed.
The payroll tax cut, reducing the SS tax, was ust a mechanism to ensure the tax break went to working Americans.
The loss of SS income due to this break was replaced out of the general fund.
SS lost NO funding.
Social Security is legally funded by the payroll tax, not by the general fund.

But what do you Fascists care about the law?

Or the deficit?

By the way, "working Americans" does not equal "low-income Americans" or "poor Americans."
carol

Orlando, FL

#837561 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
Topix alert: Debil changed his location to mine too.
Guess I'm going to have to post under a different name every time until he wears himself out.
Can't you just tell the truth for once and admit we've moved in together? Come on, honey, nobody's gonna begrudge you a big black pecker once in a while?
Nj raider 1

United States

#837562 Jan 11, 2013
OBAMAS OUTLAWS wrote:
OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT KIDS!!!
WERE ARE THE TEAR DROPS!!!!!!
??????????
1. Introducing Born Alive was a ploy to overturn Roe v. Wade.
During a debate against Keyes in October 2004, Obama stated:
Now, the bill that was put forward was essentially a way of getting around Roe vs. Wade.… At the federal level, there was a similar bill that passed because it had an amendment saying this does not encroach on Roe vs. Wade. I would have voted for that bill.
This was a lie on two points.
First, there was no such amendment.
Second, both definitions of “born alive” were always identical. The concluding paragraph changed in the federal version. But Obama, as chairman of the committee that vetted Illinois’ version in 2003, refused to allow an amendment rendering both concluding paragraphs identical. He also refused to call the bill and killed it.
The federal paragraph (c) actually weakened the pro-abortion position by opening the possibility of giving legal status to preborn children, the opposite of Obama’s contention:
Illinois’ paragraph (c): A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.
Federal paragraph (c): Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being “born alive” as defined in this section.
At any rate, so what if stopping hospitals and abortion clinics from aborting babies alive and leaving them to die did theoretically “encroach on Roe v. Wade”?
Obama was admitting he supported infanticide if that were true.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/01/45553/#pYQGDeSoJcJ...
So I guess your one of those believers in life begins at conception. Truth be told IMO, it's none of your business just like it's none of mines. If you're Christian then you do know it clearly states the life doesn't begin until God blows the breath of life. Now you would'nt be telling me that you & only you know when that is , would you? It kinda gives credence to the stillborn baby theory, ya think! At thee end of the day it's those women that have to deal with that & justify it to their God. Would I personally tell a woman to have an abortion? No, never! But I also would'nt advise her one way or thee other. That is a womens decision & that's where the president stands on the matter. So your point is?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837563 Jan 11, 2013
" One of the reasons the crime rate in Switzerland is low despite the prevalence of weapons — and also why the Swiss mentality can’t be transposed to the current American reality — is the culture of responsibility and safety that is anchored in society and passed from generation to generation. Kids as young as 12 belong to gun groups in their local communities, where they learn sharpshooting."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837564 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Christie, putting his constituents ahead of his Party. How unRepublican.
Many of Christie's constituents are taxpayers who are being screwed to pay for welfare for a relatively small number of wealthy beachfront property owners, many of whom are from out-of-state.
carol ann

Orlando, FL

#837565 Jan 11, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
Looks like all the rabid, nasty, dishonest, envious, nihilist liberals are tired of debate. Well, they never have been fond of free speech to begin with.
Again, everybody else need to wake up. Also, stop focusing on Obama. I just see him as another globalist tool that does whatever he is told. Stop interacting with liberals at all in your private life if you haven't already. I just purged my rolls of RINO's and encourage everybody to do the same.
When you all are disarmed, dispossessed and disenfranchised these liberal vermin will put ALL their threats into action. Learn from history!!
You're certainly right there! They'll find out in a few eeks what they've let themselves in for.
Atmore Al

Pompano Beach, FL

#837566 Jan 11, 2013
jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya gorgeous! Don't get me wrong, I don't just love you for those jugs, but for that kickin' brain of yours. But let's concentrate on those hooters for a minute. I agree, those filthy, cursing, censor-evading libs trying to be you -- who is precious and irreplaceable -- are damned jealous wh**es can only dream about having a pair of those REAL republican-style puppies like yours.
I just want to say that from those pics you E-mailed me, it looks like probably up until you were about 12, those babies stood at attention, sort of, and only became enormous, empty envelope-like appendages with man-hole sized nips a couple years after puberty.
Carol, baby, no matter what, I want to say that I beat my dummy like it owed me a fiver when I saw those baby feeders, and I have to thank you for flashing me some pink too, as it really sped the whole process up -- I'm down to 30 seconds now to get a thin stream, and I try to hold down the little cry I let out when I hit paydirt, so the ole' ball 'n chain doesn't suspect anything.
I wanted to let you know this so you wouldn't get down on yourself, being a little stout with the diabetes and all. I only want to ask one thing: could you shave your mound of venus just a little more, as I like to just see a thin mustache-like line right along the edges. Thanks Ca, as always, I appreciate you, and will try my best not to be picky, since, as you've repeatedly E-mailed me, "beggars can't be choosey!" LOL! Love ya gal!
Duhhhhh...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837567 Jan 11, 2013
OK, I'VE GOT A CONFESSION TO MAKE. I'VE BEEN POSTING AS CAROL FOR 2 AND A HALF YEARS NOW. I'M SORRY IF I'VE EMBARASSED OR HURT ANYONE, IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#837568 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
Topix alert: Debil changed his location to mine too.
Guess I'm going to have to post under a different name every time until he wears himself out.
Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837569 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Emmam has taken on that phrase; but, he never has his own material.
Think he's a "phaggot"?
I do agree that it is a condescending form of address, but it could be worse and considering you were in the Korean war, him calling you son would make him about 100.
Not only condescending, but creepily pedophilic when coming from a stranger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837571 Jan 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is plain idiocy?
How so?

People could take the 12.4% of their pay that goes to SS and invest for their own retirement.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837572 Jan 11, 2013
Well it's almost paycheck time. Going to be quite interesting at the ole watering hole tonight. LOL!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837573 Jan 11, 2013
Gov Haley's husband....

Off to the sandbox...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/11/pic-of-the...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837574 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
Go to the nearest zoo and jump the gorilla enclosure fence...

They miss you.....
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837575 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
" One of the reasons the crime rate in Switzerland is low despite the prevalence of weapons — and also why the Swiss mentality can’t be transposed to the current American reality — is the culture of responsibility and safety that is anchored in society and passed from generation to generation. Kids as young as 12 belong to gun groups in their local communities, where they learn sharpshooting."
Both of my kids can hit an egg at 100 yds .
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837576 Jan 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come, carol, you ignorant slut. You actually think Debil is going to post nothing of substance and of no humor, using there, their, they're incorrectly? I think the Orlando Debil might actually be dumb carol, in a hurry.
Do you kiss your anchor baby with that mouth ?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837577 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
People could take the 12.4% of their pay that goes to SS and invest for their own retirement.
But that takes personal responsibility. We can have that. Besides the progressives would never give up all that money and lose vote buying opportunities. What are you thinking? We can't have people independent and not relying on government for their needs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 59 min People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 4 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 5 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 6 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs