Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,341 - 772,360 of 1,096,195 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying the Sec of State is not a cabinet member?
Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing? Stupid fckn sheep.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Ayman Mohammed Rabie Al-Zawahiri current leader of the militant Islamist organization AlQaeda. 25 million dollar reward for information leading to his apprehension . Born June 19, 1951 an Egyptian physician theologian orchestrated and carried out multiple attacks on the continents of North America , Asia Africa and the Middle East. On your trail doing it for free. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the housing market collapse was underpinned by greed. For years before the collapse, I had said greed would be our undoing. But I had also hoped the silver lining would be a wake-up call and the nation rethinking its priorities. It would seem the pendulum swung too far the other way.
But you must ask yourself again and again and again who most rejected any attempt to prevent the housing market crisis in Congress for years.
Greed played a part in politicians refusing to do anything to prevent it as well. An unpleasant but crucial fact is that 7 out of the top 10 politicians were democrats and, then, Senator Obama was #3 on Fannie and Freddie's payroll.
Unless and until you can acknowledge this as a crucial factor, you will always be in denial.
Both Republicans and Democrats share part of the blame, but it is Democrats who are most in denial.
You act as though it was Fannie & Freddie that were to blame. The truth is they were only participants along with the other financial institutions.

The Banking industry was heavily funding Republicans especially George W Bush.

This happened 6 years into the Bush Administration. It started in 2006. Every department of the federal government had been run by Republicans for those 6 years.

You really need to quit trying to blame others when it was primarily Republicans driving this bus when the sh*t hit the fan.

If you go back & look at the changes to the banking industry the past 20 years that had a part, they were Republican driven. Talk to Graham Bailey & Leach.

Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation. Thank you Republicans.

You would think you fricken idiots would learn that no, you can't trust businesses to do what is right.

Dodd Frank addressed this with new regulations to help prevent another government bailout. Who set out to repeal it when they took the House? Republicans./

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing? Stupid fckn sheep.
See, you didn't know that the Sec of State was a cabinet position.

Why do you even try posting here when you are that GD uninformed?

So far there have been what 4 nominations. Rice would have been 25%.

How many women are stepping down??? Well, dumbf*ck. If Obama was against women, how the Hell did these women gwt these jobs.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid fckn sheep
" The subsequent study, released at the end of August, found that the massive pipeline would have “limited adverse environmental impacts” if operated according to regulations. That positive assessment removed one of the last hurdles for approval of the proposed pipeline."
Like i said, the reviews were complete, you loony left wingers just didn't like them.
I ove ot whenyou right whoners have a fot & call others stupid.

Your article was written before the route of the pipeline was changed.

CHANGED idiot.

It meant the new aspects had to have studies done.

Try to keep up.

My God you right whiners are uninformed.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20120928/NEWS/70...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Deputy Dog is no pup AlQaeda ask Pakistan. GF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Speaking of the flu shot, Boston declared a public health emergency with the flu season striking Massachusetts very hard. So far, 18 flu-related deaths. All children.
Even though there's significant activity reported in over 41 states, the 18 deaths were isolated to Massachusetts. Wonder why. Just seems a little unusual.
Give us your sick theory, this ought to be good. Let me guess;
God is punishing them because theres no prayer in school, and they're teaching evolution and teaching kids on "how to be a homo",
and gay marriage and abortion. How am I doing so far?
Or perhaps it's just President Obamas fault..
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many women are stepping down??? Well, dumbf*ck. If Obama was against women, how the Hell did these women gwt these jobs.
Oh the irony! The racist white supremacists lament the amount of white men in the black presidents cabinet!! What if they were all black men? or women? or black men, women, white women, hispanic women? The whining never ends.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...you get owned so you make sht up about me. Quit being a stupid fckn sheep already.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf!?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes, that's it. i'm jealous of a woman who has no life and i'll bet is even on topix ALL weekend ready to defend enablers, cheats, low-lifes and illegal aliens that wouldn't be allowed within her sheltered compound except to weedwhack or clean the pool.
LOL!

She's come undone
She didn't know
what she was headed for
And when I found
what she was headed for
Mama, it was too late

It's too late
She's gone too far
She's lost the sun
She's come undone

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your article was written before the route of the pipeline was changed.
CHANGED idiot.
It meant the new aspects had to have studies done.
Try to keep up.
My God you right whiners are uninformed.
http://www.omaha.com/article/20120928/NEWS/70...
Calm down before you have a stroke. The eir was complete, but you loony left wingers didn't like it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

File in the ' we don't need guns when we have police' folder......
LA police arrest suspect in 30 yr old murders...
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

And you've the audacity to call others 'belligerent'??

BWAHAHAHAHA

Dave traps you with your own ignorance, and you go all Teabagger in your anger, with a full on meltdown!!

I'm lovin' it!!

You didn't know Sec of State was a Cabinet job!!

Proving what an idiot you are, for certain!!

You said Susan Rice would not have been part of Obama's cabinet!!

Small wonder from a nitwit who suppported herman Cain!! ROFLMAO

You've been bagged and tagged, Emaam, time for you to go back to watching your Jump Street reruns.

nice job, Dave!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
On October, 15, 2002, Bush announced a new national goal: "We have a problem here in America because fewer than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own their own home. That's a home ownership gap we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a home ownership gap. I set an ambitious goal: that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry."
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/George_W__Bu...
now i wonder why anyone would think Dems are in denial about what caused the housing bust?
(just wait a minute and my point will be demonstrated....Bush who?)
Again tv installer...

Who made anyone Take the money...

And ....

Where does it say you don't have to repay it?
OBAMAS OUTLAWS

Nashville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Biden, in 2008:'I Guarantee You Barack Obama Ain’t Taking My Shotguns'

"If [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem."

11:55 AM, Dec 19, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller TextAlerts

In 2008, Joe Biden tried to temper fears that Barack Obama was in favor of gun control, by saying, "I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey. Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you."

Biden said he owns "two guns" and that "if [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I’m not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break," according to an ABC report from the time.http://www.weeklystandard .com/blogs/biden-2008-i-guaran tee-you-barack-obama-ain-t-tak ing-my-shotguns_690702.html

Now, Obama will tap Biden to lead the charge on changing the gun laws. The Washington Times reports:

President Obama has tapped Vice President Joseph R. Biden to lead an administrationwide effort to curb gun violence in the aftermath of the massacre in Newtown, Conn., on Friday.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that work, exactly? Obama takes our guns, i.e., Nazi's, and WE, i.e., citizens, subjugate HIM?? Please explain.
So you arm up so you can protect your rights? And those who disagree are the enemy of your state?

You forget son... I was trying to figure out the the state you're looking for. I guess blaming the government first is reason one.

I saw Alex Jones. The guy's a vocal lunatic! Unlike your previous German 1930's leader who was a bit more eloquent!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't, Yeahoo, It's the Second Amendment to 'your'... U.S. Constitution. Again the Second Amendment wasn't written in the place it was, to protect the Giverment. It was to protect the people from the government.
Right, it was to protect the people from the Government and all one has to do is look at what Lenin, Stalin, & Hitler did after the guns were taken & removed from society and the oppressive form of Government that took hold.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down before you have a stroke. The eir was complete, but you loony left wingers didn't like it.
What's an eir??

While you're at it, what's a quantative easing??

While you're at it, why are you so ignorant??

Your English as a second language courses haven't helped you much, or are you just too dumb to absorb it??
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

From the 'why would anyone need a firearm' file...

6000 get away with murder in the USA!!!!

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/12593189/report...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 16 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 20 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 23 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE