Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,618)

Showing posts 772,341 - 772,360 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
Planned Parenthood has dozens of CPA's who work to cook the books to show that no Federal monies are used for abortion/murder. They simply transfer funds. They use Federal funds for services not including abortion. Without Federal funding, Planned Parenthood, would perform just as many abortions/murder. They would simply cut back on legitimate services. Abortion/murder is Planned Parenthood's reason for being.
Peace
Like ACORN, you mean?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, because the non-white statistics include other than blacks.
Blacks are 13% of the population, 17% of live births, and 36% of abortions, meaning that the black abortion rate is nearly three times the national average.
Proving once again that Planned parenthood is carrying forward with Margaret Sanger's plan for black genocide.
And I call bullshyte, you are not reading your own link. There are no accurate figures and % figures are born to lie.

Margaret Sanger is dead.

One more time post with Carol on the subject__she's right up your alley.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, because the non-white statistics include other than blacks.
Blacks are 13% of the population, 17% of live births, and 36% of abortions, meaning that the black abortion rate is nearly three times the national average.
Proving once again that Planned parenthood is carrying forward with Margaret Sanger's plan for black genocide.
74% of statistics are made up.

Sanger bashing makes a born again?

Obama has the GOP on the run
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Liberals/Democrats believes abortion is one tool to control population, Obama’s own Science Czar “ John Holdren” considers Forced Abortions as a method!! So this would explain why Obama believes if an Abortion is Botch another doctor should be brought in to finish job!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Ok, I'll put it another way. Your first "question" is best answered with another question: where "exactly" was he supposed to be? In the john? Making a cheese sandwich? Bowling? See? It's like your question only there's more question marks at the end of mine. Realtime video? And how, pray tell do we know this? Was there one of the Fox people there shouting "Lights, camera, action?" Did we intercept the signal from the bad guys' drones? Did we have one of our own flying over? We did? The whole time? Is there one over my house now? How many fingers am I holding up? Was that the only "real time" video coming in or was there any other place in the world that night? apparently time stood still for you folks and the President is to be faulted for not being tuned to the channel you wanted him to be tuned to when you wanted him to be tuned to it? I'm picturing the President in his underwear sitting in a big room surrounded by video screens on every surface which are projecting every place in the world at the same time under his watchful and studious eye... maybe he was watching American Idol? that's important, right? Or... maybe.. it was just you folks tuned to every station in the world that day... hoping something bad would happen... yeah, I think I like my answer. Do you? I even put a question mark at the end like you did!
Now, um, what was the question? Oh, yes, "Where will the money come from for Obama's government?" Well, here again, you've already tilted the table hoping to control the balls running down it and direct them towards the pocket you wish them to go in. Here's how I know that: "Obama" doesn't have a government, "we" do. So he doesn't have to pay for anything, "we" do. It's kind of how things work. You don't have to agree with it, but you DO have to help pay for it. It's in the Constitution, check it out.
Ok. Once more. Again, in the English language:

Where exactly was Obama when the White House watched the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?

It's not a complex question. Now, how about a non-complex answer, like the location of Obama during this time frame.

Then, how about another question nobody on Earth has answered:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question. It's not a complex question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Stephen Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we are doing.
... moron.
Then you don't need any of this Marxist equal outcome Obama bullshit, right?
There's a whole bunch of cuts to government spending right there.
Everyone working for a living and paying their own medical insurance and costs so the other half of the population doesn't have to pay for the entire populations consumption.
... hmmmmm. If that were the case, then we wouldn't need anything like ObamaKare, would we?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Actually "nutsucker" should be checked for dementia. He is crazy as a loon. He has delusions of grandeur.
Peace
He also has a Masters in Geology.)))))))))

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

And from the irony department....

Defense officials say Chuck Hagel is trying to set the record straight about his stand on Iran, telling senior Pentagon staff that he backs strong international sanctions against Tehran and believes all options, including military action, should be on the table.
Hagel is meeting with top military and defense leaders and staff this week to begin preparing for what will likely be a contentious Capitol Hill hearing on his nomination to be defense secretary. The former Republican senator from Nebraska has drawn fire from senators who question his toughness on Iran and his support for Israel.

I don't seem to hear any fraudulent Democrat hollering "We aren't the world's policeman."

And, this plan seems like it will have a cost... that will have to be paid with real money.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

The Petty, Spiteful Critics of Hagel

That the selection offends and annoys people whose foreign policy recommendations have been so disastrous for the country is an additional piece of confirmation that Hagel was the better choice.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

P.S. There isn’t any need to “punish” Republican hawks with individual Cabinet nominations. That’s silly. Their party has lost the last three of four elections, which is why they aren’t in a position to install one of their own at the Pentagon. Throwing a fit over Hagel’s nomination is one of the most obvious cases of sour grapes in recent years.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
executive order to wiretap citizens of the US without a warrant. Bush.
International calls, dufus. Anything leaving or entering the United States is allowed to be inspected/investigated by the Executive Branch. The only thing the Patriot Act did was allow the investigation to follow the lines of communication.
That would never have been even proposed if judges like the one that prevented the FBI from looking into Moussaoui's hard drive and reading the 9/11(2001) plans directly off the hard drive before the attack didn't exist. If those judges didn't exist, the 9/11(2001) attack would never have happened and there would not have been a war.
But, international calls are under the Constitutional jurisdiction of the Executive Branch. Folowing the leads could present problems when judges like the above referenced real-world judge would pass the information to Al Qaeda.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Opponents Play The Hitler Card On Gun Control, Supporters Say It’s Not Gonna Work This Time

.....gun control activists say their opponents have missed the mark with the Hitler stuff, and they’re going to find that post-Newtown, the public has no stomach for it.

“I don’t think pro-gun activists get it. I think that when they’re throwing around Hitler and Stalin, people are thinking about the children who were massacred in that classroom and wondering,‘what the hell are you talking about?’” said Ladd Everitt, spokesperson for the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.“I don’t think mentally stable individuals think like these folks. I think they are focused on six and seven year-old kids who were massacred by a lunatic who should never have gotten anywhere near those guns and wondering what in the world are they talking about.”

There’s evidence Everitt is onto something. So far, the general public has not reacted well to bluster — Hitler-focused or otherwise — from the gun rights community following Newtown. Everitt cited reactions to the viral video of radio host Alex Jones, who’s often criticized by mainstream conservatives and is a big pusher of the gun-control-equals-Hitler theory. Jones appeared on with CNN’s Piers Morgan and made the same claim he’s made times before. Everitt said it was proof the public isn’t warming to conspiracy theories related to gun control.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/ob...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they were significantly more advanced in their management of government than we are. They actually had a budget, something we haven't had since Obama took office. And, I'm betting that the presidents then submitted budgets to Congress every year, unlike Obama when he gets around to it every other year or so. And, I'm betting that those presidents got a lot more than a sum total os ZERO votes for their budgets, meaning every person in Congress didn't think they were an idiot, like today when every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is a loon.
If there's not a budget, there's not a plan.
If there's not a plan, then there's no possible argument for borrowing any money.
But, we still have a government. So....
You still haven't answered this question.
So. Bush had budgets.

So you are saying it was Bush's plan to double the debt & create the worst recession in 80 years?

You forgot to tell us how Bush paid for his government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And I call bullshyte, you are not reading your own link. There are no accurate figures and % figures are born to lie.
Margaret Sanger is dead.
One more time post with Carol on the subject__she's right up your alley.
Different source.

Margaret Sanger lives on in Planned Parenthood.

Carol and I disagree on abortion.

Galt is pro-choice in all aspects of life, unlike you leftwingers.

Preferential abortion of the less productive elements of society is just a bonus.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
International calls, dufus. Anything leaving or entering the United States is allowed to be inspected/investigated by the Executive Branch. The only thing the Patriot Act did was allow the investigation to follow the lines of communication.
That would never have been even proposed if judges like the one that prevented the FBI from looking into Moussaoui's hard drive and reading the 9/11(2001) plans directly off the hard drive before the attack didn't exist. If those judges didn't exist, the 9/11(2001) attack would never have happened and there would not have been a war.
But, international calls are under the Constitutional jurisdiction of the Executive Branch. Folowing the leads could present problems when judges like the above referenced real-world judge would pass the information to Al Qaeda.
that was a pretty good excuse.

try this one....Nixon. Fema. E.O. 11490.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
74% of statistics are made up.
Sanger bashing makes a born again?
Obama has the GOP on the run
To the contrary, Margaret Sanger is a national hero for her early recognition of the need to control the growth of the unproductive elements of society.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama and Liberals/Democrats believes abortion is one tool to control population, Obama’s own Science Czar “ John Holdren” considers Forced Abortions as a method!! So this would explain why Obama believes if an Abortion is Botch another doctor should be brought in to finish job!!
But that makes no sense, because Obama is aborting his own base.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Once more. Again, in the English language:
Where exactly was Obama when the White House watched the real-time video of the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi?
It's not a complex question. Now, how about a non-complex answer, like the location of Obama during this time frame.
Then, how about another question nobody on Earth has answered:
A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question. It's not a complex question.
The man gave you a slam dunk answer and you still did not comprehend. Why, because those same filters in your brain which dismisses climate science, gun control and anything else that makes sense engages anytime some facts comes your way.
It was known for at least 20 yrs the boomers hitting retirement was going to break the back of the economy model. Yet NOTHING was done about it, Obama had to drag you lot kicking & screaming on health care to try and address some of it.
Next the taxes to pay for all this extra demand on the government to pay for that as well. Same idea, same response from your lot.
Put on top of that a World economic collapse cause by the very same people you vote for then I'd say he is more than dealing with the forces of evil. He has the dark side right here in his own backyard. Like that idiot who came on to the Piers Morgan show ranting on about gun control. Then your lot want him deported lol
This is your idea of free speech, as long as i agree with it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/07/us/piers-mo...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Opponents Play The Hitler Card On Gun Control, Supporters Say It’s Not Gonna Work This Time
.....gun control activists say their opponents have missed the mark with the Hitler stuff, and they’re going to find that post-Newtown, the public has no stomach for it.
“I don’t think pro-gun activists get it. I think that when they’re throwing around Hitler and Stalin, people are thinking about the children who were massacred in that classroom and wondering,‘what the hell are you talking about?’” said Ladd Everitt, spokesperson for the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.“I don’t think mentally stable individuals think like these folks. I think they are focused on six and seven year-old kids who were massacred by a lunatic who should never have gotten anywhere near those guns and wondering what in the world are they talking about.”
There’s evidence Everitt is onto something. So far, the general public has not reacted well to bluster — Hitler-focused or otherwise — from the gun rights community following Newtown. Everitt cited reactions to the viral video of radio host Alex Jones, who’s often criticized by mainstream conservatives and is a big pusher of the gun-control-equals-Hitler theory. Jones appeared on with CNN’s Piers Morgan and made the same claim he’s made times before. Everitt said it was proof the public isn’t warming to conspiracy theories related to gun control.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/ob...
Hitler, Stalin and Mao would never have been able to commit their mass murders against an armed population.
How's that?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
For the "special" people in the class, to answer the question you actually have to identify a source of money.
Nobody here has yet answered the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
The inescapable reality is, if that question isn't answered the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
So:
So, you don't know where Bush got his money??

If so, why do you care where Obama gets his?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He also has a Masters in Geology.)))))))))
BS

Demos/Tenzing/Nucular is a non-degreed paper-pusher in the nuclear industry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,341 - 772,360 of1,037,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,751
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 96,392
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 54 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 57 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance