Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837477 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been calling them sheep for days. They believe whatever another sheep tells them.
Sheeple is the term I used before libtard came along.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#837478 Jan 11, 2013
Who needa to carry a firearm?

Safe and friendly America...

A place where strangers kill....

21 percent of homicides committed by strangers...

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/ascii/vv...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#837479 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Janesays has never left the projects; acts like she knows anything about Europe. You know nothing. Go follow the homeless and push a few more onto the subway tracks you miserable wench.
i don't live in "the projects" looney. you are the one bragging about your $400K McMansion, which would buy an apartment here the size of a closet. I am not the one on Topix ALL DAY. You are. When do you ever experience anything relevent?

and by the way, I am not miserable--i have a very good life. i happen to care about my country not becoming another failed Eurostate like Greece. I doubt you've ever spoken to anyone outside your mah jong circle--if you even have that much going on in your life. living where I live, I get to interact with real diversity--people from all over the world and from all backgrounds. judging by your 24/7 posting habits, you unfortunately must not even have interaction with your absentee husband. what DO you talk about when he does come home? what Real Dave posted? your smart-ass quips to Carol?

talk about miserable!
dem

Bentonville, AR

#837480 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi little fella.
HomesexualAssMunchBallLickingD em....for sure

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837482 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that we can go back & read your previous posts? Right??
You sad this:
"Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing?"
Now what, dumbf*ck. Going to deny that you said that?
You mentioned rice, and guess what...rice is a black woman! Did you want me to call her an asian man? Every time i think you can't get dumber, you do.
carol

United States

#837481 Jan 11, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I also invested thanks to obama my Ruger&Strum stocks are soaring.
Good for you.
Now maybe you can stop sucking cock on street corners for a buck.
Or just do it for fun.
carol

United States

#837483 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>I only call nutsickles "son". Can you (or him) figure out why? I know he's too stupid to figure it out, but in your times of sobriety you can make a bit of sense.
You're good at fighting women.
Bet your wife has a chronic black eye.
carol

United States

#837485 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeple is the term I used before libtard came along.
Wouldn't that apply to morons that watch Fox News and are happy to be lied to.
Think election lies and how sure you were Romney would win.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837484 Jan 11, 2013
More lies from the wingnuts.

You're an illiterate oysterman!! You just proved how little you know about investing.

Ruger was at $60 before Sandy Hook killings.

It's now at $48, after falling as low as $34 after Sandy Hook.

You can't even lie well, nitwit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I also invested thanks to obama my Ruger&Strum stocks are soaring.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837486 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
He didn't lie, you did.
You were complaining about Obama nominating white men, and Dave made you look the fool.
Susan Rice is both black and a woman. A twofer!!
Now deal with your stupidity, instead of trying to weasel out of it.
And you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position when Dave mentioned it.
Dave made you look like a monkey.
Now go have a banana.
<quoted text>
Might as well throw more lies, huh nutsickles. I wasn't complaining about anything, i was laughing at you sheep. I wish i could take credit for making you look stupid, but you are doing it to yourself .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837487 Jan 11, 2013
When Oprah Winfrey and former Nickelodeon executive Geraldine Laybourne launched the Oxygen cable network in 2000, "the company [aspired] to be a strong advocate for women."4 But since its purchase by NBC Universal in 2007, Oxygen has steadily increased its stable of cheaply-produced reality television programming that exploits women, children and now Shawty Lo's "unconventional" family.5,6

We already know that only a narrow range of Black characters or personalities ever makes it onto America's television screens. When combined with the overwhelmingly negative representations of Black Americans we see on the daily news, shows like All My Babies' Mamas reinforce ugly stereotypes about Black men and women — that we're hypersexual, combative and unfit to parent our children.7,8 In addition to reducing self-esteem, a number of studies confirm that these distorted portrayals can lead non-Black audiences to hold onto problematic perceptions of Black folks that have dangerous real-world consequences: Black people experience "less attention from doctors, harsher sentencing by judges, lower likelihood of being hired or admitted to school, lower odds of getting loans, and a higher likelihood of being shot by police."9

ColorOfChange has a long track record of holding corporations and media figures accountable for race-baiting speech and for trafficking in harmful racial stereotypes. Today it's critical that we begin a broader conversation about the demonstrated impact of dehumanizing media portrayals in our everyday lives. The creators of All My Babies' Mamas claim that their show is "daring." But Oxygen has shown that its decision to invest in and promote inaccurate and harmful perceptions of Black families is business as usual — and it has to stop.

Once outrageous reality shows like All My Babies' Mamas find a devoted audience, it can be difficult to demand better programming. Please take action today: join us in urging Oxygen and its advertisers to cancel All My Babies' Mamas.

Thanks and Peace,

--Rashad, Arisha, Matt, Charlene, Kim, Fanna and the rest of the ColorOfChange.org team
January 11th, 2013

Help support our work. ColorOfChange.org is powered by YOU—your energy and dollars. We take no money from lobbyists or large corporations that don't share our values, and our tiny staff ensures your contributions go a long way.

Location hidden

#837488 Jan 11, 2013
Dave beat you like a drum, yet you're still whining about it.

Give it up. You proved yourself the fool!!

You're only making yourself appear more stupid than normal.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentioned rice, and guess what...rice is a black woman! Did you want me to call her an asian man? Every time i think you can't get dumber, you do.
carol

United States

#837490 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>You mentioned rice, and guess what...rice is a black woman! Did you want me to call her an asian man? Every time i think you can't get dumber, you do.
With logic like that I'm surprised you cower when confronted with your stupidity.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#837491 Jan 11, 2013
Obbbamie care....
Does not care....

Braces for kids going up!

http://www.atr.org/braces-kids-more-expensive...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837492 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been calling them sheep for days. They believe whatever another sheep tells them.
Baaaa...
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837493 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that apply to morons that watch Fox News and are happy to be lied to.
Think election lies and how sure you were Romney would win.
It applies only to sheep like me.

Baaa....
carol

United States

#837494 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i don't live in "the projects" looney. you are the one bragging about your $400K McMansion, which would buy an apartment here the size of a closet. I am not the one on Topix ALL DAY. You are. When do you ever experience anything relevent?

and by the way, I am not miserable--i have a very good life. i happen to care about my country not becoming another failed Eurostate like Greece. I doubt you've ever spoken to anyone outside your mah jong circle--if you even have that much going on in your life. living where I live, I get to interact with real diversity--people from all over the world and from all backgrounds. judging by your 24/7 posting habits, you unfortunately must not even have interaction with your absentee husband. what DO you talk about when he does come home? what Real Dave posted? your smart-ass quips to Carol?

talk about miserable!
Hi, Jane!

Location hidden

#837495 Jan 11, 2013
Ya mean like 'meat comes from cattle conventions'??

That's as funny as your calling any new poster who shows up and appears liberal to be 'Nutsicles'.

Paranoid much??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a really sore loser. Dumb enough to believe that alabamsa is the same as Orlando.

Sorry, you lose again.

That's as funny
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You were fooled and you can never make that post go away
Hahahahahaha
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#837496 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi little fella.
DEMlowlifeobamaworshippingbott omfeederghettodweller say what? LOL
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837497 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're good at fighting women.
Bet your wife has a chronic black eye.
Shouldn't you be massaging Dems prostate about now , oh thats right you are Dem ,oh well just keep fisting yourself freak .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,795
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 43 min _Zoey_ 358
alwar ka 9 inch lambaa land plyeboy 51 min Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min RACE 98,848
rajasthan (alwar) se pyaasi woman's 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago