Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#837347 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony! The racist white supremacists lament the amount of white men in the black presidents cabinet!! What if they were all black men? or women? or black men, women, white women, hispanic women? The whining never ends.
Nor does your inebriated worship of the incompetent Obama.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837348 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So you used caps in the full words of EIR, but you used lower cse when you used the acronym for it.
How very ignorant of you!!
Why are you so angry this early in the day?? Your belligerence is over the top.
Of course, after Dave made you look like a complete fool, you've got reason to be angry. LOL
<quoted text>
eir vs EIR confuses this poor kid. Hahahahaha

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#837349 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
And all you Obamacare supporters should be aware that more nurse practitioners will be filling the shoes of physicians. That's going on now. Imagine when 3 million more people are waiting in line in front of you.
There also won't be any guarantees they will be the most qualifieid. A warm body with a certificate and any amount of training will have to do.
There aren't enough physicians now. Much less after Obamacare runs off even more of them.
FYI Carol,

My position is filled by a P. A "until they find a new one". Last time we heard that, they ended up asking volunteer RN's from ICU, CCU and PACU to "help out". Too bad they are not trained to think independently or work up a patient...

All the mooches who voted Obama and came in drunk with a broken finger or 5th metacarpal saying haha you lost. Obama gave us all healthcare... First of all, your healthcare was always free, we have written you off since you started going here. What choices did we have?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837350 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
If you were smarter than a fifth grader, you'd see that I was helping Dave prove your ignorance.
Which we did quite nicely.
Nice try, but your desperation is showing, along with the belligerence you're so famous for!!
I note you gave up on your stupidity concerning the XL/
Musrt have been the Republiclown Governor being agains it, eh??
And you stupidly blamed Obama!! Little racist POS that you are.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Why are you still making sht up? Show where i even mentioned obama's name concerning to keystone pipeline. Wow!

Location hidden

#837351 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Or, tell us how that existing law protecting live births was used to prosecute the people who killed that baby that survived the abortion for over 8 hours before it died where it was locked away in a closet so its crying wouldn't be disturbing to the operating room staff.
Got a problem with that, don't you? It didn't happen because there was no law, and Obama did what he was ordered to do to prevent a law protecting the life of person who survived an abortion from being enacted.
All the doctors and nurses who took part in this should be prosecuted for deliberate homicide and if found guilty, should all be executed!!

Then again, we are talking about a real world of compassion&love, not Obama's America.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837353 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Can you spell B-E-L-L-I-G-E-R-A-N-T??
You should, because that's what you are.
And you try to project your mental imbalance onto others!!
Your first sentence is disgusting, and proves what a woman hater you truly are. That's why wifey abandoned you, leaving you with the bum in the basement!!
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha...woman hater...hahahahaha...
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837354 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Well the people who didn't get their surprise in their paycheck last week will get it today!!! LMAO!!! A lot of libtards I know personally are pissed!!! I just smile and say Yep!
These fools deserve everything they get [or nothing they get]as bad as the last four years have been they were nothing compared to whats comming , hell thoose will be remembered as the good old days. Washington is in bad need of an enima .

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837355 Jan 11, 2013
Interesting

" CNN’s Jim Acosta reports on a little-known measure in the 2010 Affordable Care Act that restricts doctors from collecting data about their patients’ gun use. The provision is entitled “Protection of Second Amendment Rights” and the language was pushed by the National Rifle Association.

It was Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid who included it in the health care bill. One Democratic source says it was a way to appease the powerful gun lobby and was seen as a “benign way to make sure the NRA didn’t get involved.”

Reid has a history of supporting second amendment rights and courting gun owners in his home state, Nevada. The Senator’s staff told Acosta that his views on gun control are changing and differ from his beliefs when the legislation was passed."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837356 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. I don't think so.
That's a conservative nightmare.
Don't call me "son", you old phaggot.

Every gun you Fascists seize is a vote lost forever.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837359 Jan 11, 2013
DrKilljoy wrote:
<quoted text>A Nurse Practitioner has at LEAST 6 years of Medical School. A Doctor has four.
Plus college and internship.

Nurse training and medical education have no comparison.

No nurse is an adequate substitute for a medical doctor. Why would anybody pay to see the office help?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#837360 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry son.

You people are so paranoid I try to be as compassionate as I can.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#837361 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
Well the people who didn't get their surprise in their paycheck last week will get it today!!! LMAO!!! A lot of libtards I know personally are pissed!!! I just smile and say Yep!
As they should be, seeing as how the payroll tax holiday was ended by REPUBLICANS who fought against it when it was first put in place!

Learn the facts BEFORE you type!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837362 Jan 11, 2013
" Newly elected state Rep. Christina Ayala tried to talk police out of arresting her on domestic violence charges Monday night after she slapped her boyfriend for cheating on her.

"She said that she did not want us involved because of who she was," the police report states. Ayala and her boyfriend, Pedro Rodriguez-Ortiz, were charged with breach of peace.

The arrest also raised questions about whether Ayala, a Democrat who was overwhelmingly elected to the 128th District seat, actually lives in her district. The 49 Hillside Avenue address where the incident occurred is not located in the 128th House district, but in the 129th district."

Location hidden

#837363 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
And all you Obamacare supporters should be aware that more nurse practitioners will be filling the shoes of physicians. That's going on now. Imagine when 3 million more people are waiting in line in front of you.
There also won't be any guarantees they will be the most qualifieid. A warm body with a certificate and any amount of training will have to do.
There aren't enough physicians now. Much less after Obamacare runs off even more of them.
I posted a local note on a website saying I would like to meet with other physicians who are in the process of quitting to see what else we could do. Some brainstorming at a local pub. 5 people said they were coming and 25 showed up. Even a local paper has a little note about it.

Also, having egg allergy is now NOT a contraindications to getting Flu shot. One nurse was told she could go to allergist for "desensitization". No point in arguing with these dictators. Albumin of foreign egg is a rapid working allergen to our bodies. What about vegetarians? They don't eat animal products, but it is OK to inject it?

6 nurses in Indiana already fired for refusing. What should we do with patients that decline? Lock them up??
carol

Orlando, FL

#837364 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as though it was Fannie & Freddie that were to blame. The truth is they were only participants along with the other financial institutions.
The Banking industry was heavily funding Republicans especially George W Bush.
This happened 6 years into the Bush Administration. It started in 2006. Every department of the federal government had been run by Republicans for those 6 years.
You really need to quit trying to blame others when it was primarily Republicans driving this bus when the sh*t hit the fan.
If you go back & look at the changes to the banking industry the past 20 years that had a part, they were Republican driven. Talk to Graham Bailey & Leach.
Deregulation Deregulation Deregulation. Thank you Republicans.
You would think you fricken idiots would learn that no, you can't trust businesses to do what is right.
Dodd Frank addressed this with new regulations to help prevent another government bailout. Who set out to repeal it when they took the House? Republicans./
Obama hired Wall Street bankers to implement his financial and economic policies by bringing Timothy Geithner and Lawrence Summers on board.

According to the New York Times' Michiko Kakutani,“one top banker quoted in these pages refers to Geithner as ‘our man in Washington for helping avert more systemic changes affecting Wall Street.'”

As for Summers, he helped preserve the lawlessness of the financial derivatives market in the 1990s and then began accepting exorbitant speaking fees from Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch after Obama was already elected.

http://www.alternet.org/story/152669/obama_ad...

Goldman Sachs was Obama's second biggest contributor in 2008.
JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup were 6th and 7th on the list.

Just sayin'. Take the log out of your own eye.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837365 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many guns will be fired until empty before they are seized ?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837366 Jan 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama who's screwing these workers imbecile, it's the franchise owners who are making their money off of these employees and don't want spend any of it providing them with health insurance.
Darden Restaurants tried the same thing and saw a 37% drop in profits. This action is sure to backfire with lower employee morale and subsequent turnover with added training costs.
You're an idiot!
Providing Obama-style insurance would double payroll cost and make the business unprofitable.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837367 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is pretty much how you respond to everything. Then the nice lady comes by and wipes the drool from your chin.
Hi "carol". Pretty damn funny when nutsickles thought you were the real carol. Good job. Lol
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#837368 Jan 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he declined the last hinted offer (lucky for the Dems) but one never knows about these things.
Although he does seem like FAR too decent of person, with integrity and ethics far beyond the usual lack of as shown by those further in the poliTical mud puddles of goo...but, what a refreshing REAL change THAT would be, eh?
Trust is essential and Christie has a long way to go to regain the trust of Conservatives.

Putting aside hugging Obama, Christie's demands to milk the taxpayers are troubling.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#837370 Jan 11, 2013
Message stated I could go on aircraft to visit Bush as mean as he was he gave me nickname a boy named sue said I could be like elvis who flew to Nixon white house to get free fbi badge put on account gf008 Safer World 2013 Semper fi Halls of Montezumah unit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 52 min edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 57 min edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]