Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837415 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
My tits hurt. Probably I should stop putting them in the wringer?
I just wish I had a pair myself.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#837416 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is the sad part. By the time the full effect of Obamacare takes hold Obama will be retired living on the public dollar forever and now have free Secret Service for life. Provided, of course, they don't try to change the constitution so he can run as long as he wants. Change the constitution? Naw they wouldn't want to do that? This country is so screwed!!!
high unemployment like in Spain and Greece is the least of it. can you imagine the government lackies who will be telling physicians what they are allowed to do? eventually, the evil private insurance companies will be fondly remembered as the days when people saw a doctor in less than 6 months and doctors didn't have to use your "social value" and age as a guide to allowed prescriptions.

that will be remembered, along with days when unemployment was "only" 8 or 9% and full time jobs were the norm. people--in far greater numbers--will be working 2 or 3 part-time jobs to support their families but they'll have FREE healthcare.

a friend was telling me about Athens, where he is from. most middle to upper middle class people live in apartment complexes in the city (like in NYC). home heating costs are usually paid through the complexes commons charges. so many have no heat because of the growing number of residents who can't pay their commons charges. the others are tired of "chipping in more" to support them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837417 Jan 11, 2013
I really wish the Republiclown Party was as stupid as you are, Nobraina.

What you just proposed would cost their Party dearly. As in, they'd never win an election agsain.

State or National.

Do you have any idea how popular SS is to Americans??

>>>>>Eight in 10 Americans think Social Security has been good for the country, with 70 percent of young adults agreeing and almost nine in 10 senior citizens saying the same.<<<<<

You should, you're a 'taker' of SS, just like your buttbuddy Sleazy Ed.

All yo do is spout stupidity and hatred.

Hence the name "Nobraina". The "no brain" part really fits, doncha think??
Nobraina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not reduce or eliminate the payroll tax permanently, and do the same with Social Security benefits?
carol

United States

#837419 Jan 11, 2013
When bush was president nobody died.
Only idiots can't see that.
carol

United States

#837420 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>it is pretty sad that anyone has so much time on their hands and is so USELESS that they would bother with posting this filth. i can hear the neighbors being interviewed after your arrest: "he was a loner, spent a lot of time in the basement on his computer, never could keep a job, never had a girlfriend"...

it is also pretty sad that Topix sponsors don't catch and delete it.

fortunately and to their credit, most on here ignore you.
Thanks, Jane.
You always got my back.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837421 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the real carol.
And I soooooooo want to be you...please give me just a wittle attention...just a wittle...please, weal cawol...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837422 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me "son", you old phaggot.
Every gun you Fascists seize is a vote lost forever.
Emmam has taken on that phrase; but, he never has his own material.
Think he's a "phaggot"?
I do agree that it is a condescending form of address, but it could be worse and considering you were in the Korean war, him calling you son would make him about 100.
RUSH10ME

Emporia, VA

#837423 Jan 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>are you quoting your family when you had to "settle" in order to marry?
In a screwed up way he was "settling" too .

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#837424 Jan 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not reduce or eliminate the payroll tax permanently, and do the same with Social Security benefits?
Because that is plain idiocy?

Location hidden

#837425 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman put the imposter carol's name in quotes, i.e. "carol".
Which means he's not as easily fooled as you are.
What sort of stupidity are you spreading today??

Do you really think anyone is fooled by the other Carol's??

They're much smarter than you, don't even need to look at the location.

Just need to look for the racism and hatred pouring from you to see who's who.
carol

United States

#837426 Jan 11, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Just a sign of things to come.
I hear ya.
Why is it the flu is killing people?
Think it's the start of death panels?
As long as kills liberals I'm okay with it.
When it starts killing fat diabetics ill be whining.
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837427 Jan 11, 2013
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> no one gives a crap whether you are a man or a woman carol, you all nitwitts crave attention as you all are losing ground and destroying the republican party by the minute,( with no real leader) your party's destiny is questionable.
And you and all lying liberals are the examples to which we are to aspire?

Thanks, but no.
carol

United States

#837428 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>It's just DEBIL'S way of getting the attention he so desperately needs.

I made the mistake of posting to another poster I simply see his topix name and skip all of his posts.

He must have gotten his feelings hurt, I'm guessing.
I'm confused I thought you were dem?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837429 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman put the imposter carol's name in quotes, i.e. "carol".
Which means he's not as easily fooled as you are.
President Obama won the election and all the nutjobs realized and opined that perhaps all that rape talk and anti abortion/contraceptive talk probably cost them elections; that they'd have to change if they were ever going to win elections and attract new voters.
Not for long though:

Rep. Phil Gingrey: Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock are right about rape

In an address to the Cobb County, GA Chamber of Commerce, Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) told the assembled group that Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO)’s remarks on rape were “partly right” and unfairly maligned by the U.S. media. According to the Marietta Daily Journal, the congressman believes that adrenaline can prevent pregnancies, and that women who are frightened during sex will not ovulate.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yiN9 )
In an address to the Cobb County, GA Chamber of Commerce, Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-GA) told the assembled group that Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO)’s remarks on rape were “partly right” and unfairly maligned by the U.S. media. According to the Marietta Daily Journal, the congressman believes that adrenaline can prevent pregnancies, and that women who are frightened during sex will not ovulate.

DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837430 Jan 11, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. I wuv yu anyway.
And I wuv yu too...so much...does anyone wuv me too?
carol

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#837431 Jan 11, 2013
Did somebody say just woke up? Well, when you can see the pig picture like I do you'd know that awakefulness - as we Christians call it. So, here's the skinny, when I say "skinny" I mean me of course. When I say something then it's true and you can take it to the bank. When, however, I say that something is unknowable, then you goddam well better not know it!

Location hidden

#837432 Jan 11, 2013
Hey, remember when all you nitwits were badmouthing "Facebook" as the stock price dropped??

Well, Facebook is up over 50& in the past 3 months.

I got in at $19. It's now over $31.

Plus, I did it on the cheap, with options!!

Made good money, while you nitwits claimed Facebook was dead.

No wonder you're all poverty level types, who do nothing but whine about others insrtead of improving your miserable lot in life!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837435 Jan 11, 2013
All the beauts are coming out of the woodwork:

The chairman of Gun Appreciation Day may be taking “Django Unchained” a little too seriously.

Larry Ward on Friday told CNN that he created the first annual Gun Appreciation Day just days before President Barack Obama’s inauguration and the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday to “honor the legacy of Dr. King” and that slavery may never have happened in the United States if African-Americans had owned guns.

In a press release earlier this week, Ward called on gun owners to turn out “en masse at gun stores, ranges, and shows from coast to coast” on January 19. And he explained to The Blaze that the event should “strike the fear of God in the gun-grabbing politicians.”

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yiNR )
DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#837434 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Jane.
You always got my back.
But do you love me, Jane? I mean, really, really, REALLY love me?

Because I love you and real carol soooooo much!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837436 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is kind of amusing, isn't it? Kind of like the silver lining of imposters.
I just think whoever it is pretending to me just feels left out and wants some attention.
In an attempt to get to you, they found their weakest link. Lol

It's kind of creepy how much time they are putting into it though. And they've done this to other posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dale 182,266
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 71,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info