Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,261 - 772,280 of 1,079,794 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Fox's Juan Williams Dismisses Right-Wing Claims Of An Obama "Gun Grab": "That's Paranoia"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/10/foxs...

tis what makes this thread go round.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>

Obamacare will fine doctors who refuse to give Medicare services.
Sounds like slavery.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

And all you Obamacare supporters should be aware that more nurse practitioners will be filling the shoes of physicians. That's going on now. Imagine when 3 million more people are waiting in line in front of you.

There also won't be any guarantees they will be the most qualifieid. A warm body with a certificate and any amount of training will have to do.

There aren't enough physicians now. Much less after Obamacare runs off even more of them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
He can make any law he wants without changing the constitution. For instance if he said you can have guns but then put in enough red tape to make it next to impossible to own one. Then nothing anyone can do to stop him, he is within his rights as the Prez
Wrong.

But either way, gun control will kill the Democrat Party.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Sam message said keep eye out for Texas slip house keys used by terror suspects to escape jails in florida and fly to safety and who cut gash in space shuttle Uncle Sam. GF008 Safer World 2013
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What mess exactly did Bush leave behind?
The war mess...that Democrats voted for and funded?
The housing market collapse mess...that he warned congress about for years and more democrats than republicans rejected the notion there was even a problem?
The deficit mess...of which Bush's is miniscule compared to Obama's?
The TARP mess...which Obama and democrats supported?
What mess exactly? Please...tell me what mess.
Yes, the incursion into iraq was bushies. Keep in mind the funding doesn't make you cic.

The housing market problem was caused by corporations (ie... capitalism). They ignored their own standards and got greedy. What you called "warned" should have been more of new regs against the banks and loan makers.

The deficit is a large part a result of bushie's administration. And as far as I'm concerned, a way for Obama to counter flood a sinking ship he inherited. Even McCain thought the economy was fine the same day the stock market tanked another 500+ points.

The tarp mess wasn't as bad as it could have been. I'm not much of a supporter, but I think it was necessary. My biggest problem is they didn't put stronger provisos on those companies that took money.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
And all you Obamacare supporters should be aware that more nurse practitioners will be filling the shoes of physicians. That's going on now. Imagine when 3 million more people are waiting in line in front of you.
There also won't be any guarantees they will be the most qualifieid. A warm body with a certificate and any amount of training will have to do.
There aren't enough physicians now. Much less after Obamacare runs off even more of them.
You'd better move to a better country then.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Sam are you skeered of fight I am not. GF008 Safer World 2013 I have Dick Tracy to handle my small stuff. GF008 Safer World 2013
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
But either way, gun control will kill the Democrat Party.
lol! No son. I don't think so.

That's a conservative nightmare.
DrKilljoy

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

carol wrote:
A Nurse Practitioner has at LEAST 6 years of Medical School. A Doctor has four.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. I don't think so.
That's a conservative nightmare.
There's two ways it can spell your demise.
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ScOoTeR wrote:
<quoted text>
news flash,the GOP does not control congress,dems control the senate,GOP the house,dumbass.
yes nitwitt, dems control the senate majority but the wingers hold the " majority" in congress.
You're an idiot!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's two ways it can spell your demise.
lol! Let's see... people like you will decide to subjugate people without firearms, thereby proving your point of what nazis did and currently are in today's world.

Does that about cover your fear mongering?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carolsDirtyPussy wrote:
YOU CAIN'T BE WORTH MUCH ANY MO', CAROL, WHAT? LIKE 30 BUCKS? FORTY BUCKS? DON' BE TOO PRIDEFUL... YOU DO REALIZE, CAROL THAT YOU PAL JANE GAVE ME YOU HOME BASE, DON' YOU? YOU DO REALIZE WHAT I GONNA DO WITH THAT?
Finally found a way to be a tough guy, huh. Must have been frustrating as a kid trying to be 'bad', wearing a wedgie and being stuffed in your locker every day.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Let's see... people like you will decide to subjugate people without firearms, thereby proving your point of what nazis did and currently are in today's world.
Does that about cover your fear mongering?
How does that work, exactly? Obama takes our guns, i.e., Nazi's, and WE, i.e., citizens, subjugate HIM?? Please explain.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy Joe Lewis is on the rampage beatung walls the one who secret service dislikes. Looking for a fight better not be him NATO I souflexed him when I first got to training facility after being sucker punched in mess hall.I will defend myself looking for a fight. I would rather avoid trouble. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe Louis was famous African American boxer this Joe Lewis is descendant speed versus strength I showed winner was me once in mess hall don't get that boy hurt U>S> Gov. Gfooo8 Lion will get on loose if attacked Safer World 2013. I told administrator I would not tear up furniture or eating table.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Bonds sent personel message went for the money left Bucs for bucks. Can't blame him win or go home barkley. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Cide names big daddy mr. kool NATO don't cause Ninja turtle to break bad European style. GF008 Safer World.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I am trying to mind p's and q's NATO told Helen of Troy fame I was most peaceful gladiator. GF008 Safer World Giant Squid will rise to top if provoked. GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 45,789
UNIPORT PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 S... 5 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 6 min Toj 23
Avondale and Chicago's Polish Village Celebrate... 6 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 97,528
UNILAG PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SE... 9 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Frank 174,605
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••