Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,611)

Showing posts 772,201 - 772,220 of1,071,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Here's something from another board that I thought belonged here, too:
I can think of slew of lies that came out of Obama's mouth. But, let's just start with one of the many way-to-obvious lies.
When asked why there wasn't a budget since he took office, Obama blamed the Republicans and said they obstructed everything.
The truth was, the Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. What Obama stated was a numerical impossibility.
If you study Obama when he spoke this obvious lie, you see no indications that normally occur when a person lies. None.
Obama has been trained to lie to a degree that is incomprehensible to the average person. I think he has been so well trained to lie, he can fool a lie detector, which is very, very difficult to do.
If you watch Obama when he tells this obvious lie, it's scary. The person who is in the position of the most powerful position in the world is the most highly trained and skillful liar the world may have ever seen.
I do not recall any reference in history of anyone who was so skilled at lying.
Fox talking points which were played in October and failed in November.

Voters blamed Bush for the economy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

hillbilly sage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, the dwarf with webbed feet has a mancrush! Down boy!
That's not very specific. It could be any of the libtards here.
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that confirmation.
I used to think all doctors walked just a little below water.
After listening to them dictate for 14 years, I'm convinced half of them can't even get through the door to see a patient because their heads are too big or can't find the door. Some of them struggle to form a coherent sentence.
Also, having been in a hospital a few times, I'm even more convinced the medical profession as a whole is running on apathy and inefficiency.
Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago for a very long time with only five or six other patients waiting along with me, I assumed the medical staff in the OR were either swamped or understaffed.
When I was finally called back in, there was a covey of nurses standing in a little group like they were having a coffee clutch and the place looked like a ghost town.
By the time a nurse came in to see me, I was so infuriated, I said nevermind, ya'll are much too busy. And left.
But not before I stopped and pointed to the group of nurses to my husband who knew I wasn't pointing in admiration.
The stories I could tell would take up too much time...but let's just say I've become quite jaded toward the medical profession with only few exceptions.
"Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago ...."

Republican President said poor have medical care... they can go to the emergency room.
Republican solutions often do not favor the Middle Class.
Thus the defeat of the Republicans in November.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Some things are just obviously prophetic, regardless of the source....

John 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And, Nostradamus predicting Obama...

"A prince shall rise from the East" followed by 27 years of war.

... and how did the Mayans know the unions would kill Twinkies at the end of their calendar?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Is talking pig a spy NATO Guan Taunimo Bay Inmates kept wanting to watch talking pig on tv Homer Simpson. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox talking points which were played in October and failed in November.
Voters blamed Bush for the economy.
If you polled those same voters, you'll find out that they think the people who became statistically the worst mass murderers in the history of civilization were the good guys in the Cold War, and the country that lifted the world out of the stone age it existed in a century ago to what you see today was the bad guy.

... very interesting. It's very obvious the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program under the oversight of Democrats Dodd and Frank collapsed the economy.
So, please explain to us how over half the population think the exact opposite of what the truth is.

Or, just give us Saul Alinsky's rule number 5.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Consequently, anyone who does not automatically suspect Obama is lying when he says anything is a fool.
Thus, the Liberal MSM is collectively a Fool.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jack Lew is like Charlie Horn who knew every body and everybody knew him old southern joke of mine. White Head of Indiana knows joke he said was hilarious when drunk. LOL Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago ...."
Republican President said poor have medical care... they can go to the emergency room.
Republican solutions often do not favor the Middle Class.
Thus the defeat of the Republicans in November.
Peace
Christi sabotaged the election and created a 5-point swing observed in all the polls, thus the Obama couple of point win. Without Christi sabotaging the election and creating that 5-point swing, Obama loses.

And, voter theft, of course. How else do you get a hundred thousand crackheads and welfare slugs and illiterate gangbangers voting without one, not even one, that pressed the wrong button by mistake.
You know, if you're going to steal votes, at least get someone who's not so stupid they write a program to steal all the votes to do it. It's child's play to find those places. It's almost impossible to find the places that steal one in three or one in four votes.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

If Republicans would raise taxes I like a lot of their values. GF008 Safer World 2013
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christi sabotaged the election and created a 5-point swing observed in all the polls, thus the Obama couple of point win. Without Christi sabotaging the election and creating that 5-point swing, Obama loses.
And, voter theft, of course. How else do you get a hundred thousand crackheads and welfare slugs and illiterate gangbangers voting without one, not even one, that pressed the wrong button by mistake.
You know, if you're going to steal votes, at least get someone who's not so stupid they write a program to steal all the votes to do it. It's child's play to find those places. It's almost impossible to find the places that steal one in three or one in four votes.
If the republicans believe what you state they may continue in the policies which led to their defeat.

Keep posting this !:-)
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Drug Smugglers beware ask U.S. Gov Coast Guard if I cannot help them set the record for amounts of drugs being smuggled into United States. Safer World 2013
Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
If Republicans would raise taxes I like a lot of their values. GF008 Safer World 2013
I agree with some republican policies !

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The Arab terrorists are coming to the White House to arrange the release of the Islamist terrorist that attempted to murder 30 thousand Americans.
If you actually paid attention to what Obama has done since he took office, it should be obvious Obama is on the side of the terrorists.
When Obama releases this terrorist, there should be no doubt Obama is one of the terrorists, himself. After all, he started his political career in the home of a terrorist.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
If the republicans believe what you state they may continue in the policies which led to their defeat.
Keep posting this !:-)
A "democracy" of the ignorant is no democracy.
If you polled those same voters, you'll find out that they think the people who became statistically the worst mass murderers in the history of civilization were the good guys in the Cold War, and the country that lifted the world out of the stone age it existed in a century ago to what you see today was the bad guy.

Thank God we still have guns.

You do know you're going to have to come see us after the Democrats collapse the government, don't you? There's nothing to steal in your neighborhood, and you are completely incapable of providing for yourself. You're going to have to come see us for something to steal.
See you then.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

At cock fight in guessys Fork South Dakota deceased Sherwood game warden stated a man pulled a gun on him state I will stomp you he replied I can handle a stomping but lookss to me like you are about to shoot me. LOL Safer World 2013

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.
Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:
(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000.(Yes, that's 80
million).

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188
Statistics courtesy of the FBI.

So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Now if you have more than one doctor, then you're just sh!t out of luck.

Remember, Guns don't kill people, doctors do.

Lincoln

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
The Arab terrorists are coming to the White House to arrange the release of the Islamist terrorist that attempted to murder 30 thousand Americans.
If you actually paid attention to what Obama has done since he took office, it should be obvious Obama is on the side of the terrorists.
When Obama releases this terrorist, there should be no doubt Obama is one of the terrorists, himself. After all, he started his political career in the home of a terrorist.
So it turns out that the bastion of televised Republican propaganda, F^x News, is
partially owned by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal,

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
The flat tax is a Republican movement. I like it. EVERYONE pays a flat tax to pay for what the government spends. No exceptions. No excuses. EVERYONE pays the same rate, and government spending is balanced by revenue every year.(I would use the term "balanced budget", but if we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office, you really can't reference something like a "balanced budget". That would be as stupid as not having a budget.)
I love that idea.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Sherwood and Bigfoot were drug runners pink panther were caught with LSD in Abingdon New Hampshire and were let go did not serve a day sherwood was juvenile kept LSD hidden in fruit jars along Lesters Fork Alabama. GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,201 - 772,220 of1,071,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 min george 3,814
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,578
Amy 7-11 5 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 97,432
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE