Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#837327 Jan 11, 2013
From the ' take the guns away from law-abiding citizens/let the pro's protect us' file....

185,000 murders in the US remain unsolved since 1980....

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700035190/...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837328 Jan 11, 2013
You did aa great job of destroying Emaam's ignorance, Dave.

You get the "Idiotslayer' award for the day.
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend all you want.
You posted about Obama not nominating women
I brought up Susan Rice
And you then posted that you were talking about the cabinet.
You can dance your way around this all you want, but you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position.
So when are you going to switch back to being Mr Eed?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837329 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend all you want.
You posted about Obama not nominating women
I brought up Susan Rice
And you then posted that you were talking about the cabinet.
You can dance your way around this all you want, but you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position.
So when are you going to switch back to being Mr Eed?
I didn't mention anything about women, stupid fck. Lol. An asian guy would have made my statement false. Wow you have serious comprehension problems and claiming i didn't know sos was a cabinet position won't hide them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837330 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think it will depend on the severity of his version of gun control.
If he oversteps, his executive order will either be upheld or overturned by the Supreme Court.
But he's definitely pushing the envelope towards totalitarianism.
It's not just gun control. He's threatening to circumvent congress with raising the debt ceiling all by his lonesome.
As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.

In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.

Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837331 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I could type.
You never said you could comprehend either. Both are obvious.

Location hidden

#837332 Jan 11, 2013
So you used caps in the full words of EIR, but you used lower cse when you used the acronym for it.

How very ignorant of you!!

Why are you so angry this early in the day?? Your belligerence is over the top.

Of course, after Dave made you look like a complete fool, you've got reason to be angry. LOL
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Environmental Impact Report, stupid fck. Thank god not all liberals are this fckn stupid.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837333 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And you're a liar.
""On November 10, 2011, the Department of State postponed a final decision due to necessity "to seek additional information regarding potential alternative routes around the Sand Hills in Nebraska to inform the determination regarding whether issuing a permit for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline is in the national interest." In its response, TransCanada pointed out fourteen different routes for Keystone XL were being studied, eight that impacted Nebraska. They included one potential alternative route in Nebraska that would have avoided the entire Sandhills region and Ogallala Aquifer and six alternatives that would have reduced pipeline mileage crossing the Sandhills or the aquifer. On November 22, 2011, the Nebraska legislature passed unanimously two bills with the governor's signature that enacted a compromise agreed upon with the pipeline builder to move the route, and approved up to US$2 million in state funding for an environmental study.""
----------
Seems the REPUBLICLOWN GOVERNOR OF NEBRASKA and his REPUBLICLOWN LEGISLATURE had huge problems with the route of the XL.
Are these Republiclowns the left wing fools you speak of??
Dave Heineman, Republiclown Governor of Nebraska is a left wing loon??
Got it, loser!!
You just make shit up as you go along.
But Dave and I trapped you in this one.
This is one bone you'll wish you'd never chased after.
And here's the part of the quote from Wiki that you left out intentionally:
""It stated that the pipeline would pose "no significant impacts" to most resources if environmental protection measures are followed, but it would present "significant adverse effects to certain cultural resources."
You presented a distorted view, and you got caught.
Nice try, but you're dead wrong and still a loser!!
I'm lovin' seeing you make a fool of yourself.
Now you can get belligerent again with your childish 'dumbfck' insults!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
First you cry for lily's help. Now you need dave's. Next you'll be fooled by the fake carols here. Lol

Location hidden

#837334 Jan 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I see it, the only valid orders from the government to the general population have to come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the requirements described in the Constitution. The only exceptions to this is described in the Constitution about when the right of habeas corpus can be suspended, that being emergency or invasion, and it has to be justified by the necessity of the public safety.
In short, there is no such thing as a valid order from the president to the general population. It is not possible in the United States.
Or, there is text in the Constitution allowing the president to issue edicts to the general population. I can't seem to find it.
Well, for one who claims there was a 5 point shift before the election, it's obvious there's los of things you can't find.

Sanity is only one of them.

How many times did Muhammed Ali whip yer butt??You seem to hold anger against him. Or is it that he's black??

Yes, I thought so. You're the Chief Racist, afraid of any and all blacks..

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837335 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois already had a law protecting live births.
The only purpose of this legislation was to introduce language that the anti-abortion crowd could use later to weaken the access to abortions.
Bullshit.

Or, tell us how that existing law protecting live births was used to prosecute the people who killed that baby that survived the abortion for over 8 hours before it died where it was locked away in a closet so its crying wouldn't be disturbing to the operating room staff.

Got a problem with that, don't you? It didn't happen because there was no law, and Obama did what he was ordered to do to prevent a law protecting the life of person who survived an abortion from being enacted.

Location hidden

#837336 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention anything about women, stupid fck. Lol. An asian guy would have made my statement false. Wow you have serious comprehension problems and claiming i didn't know sos was a cabinet position won't hide them.
When Dave mentioned Susan Rice, you immediately said she wasn't up for a cabinet position.

Quit yer lying.

You were trapped in stupidity, you should be used to it. It's been your life's pattern, now repeated by your son!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#837337 Jan 11, 2013
If you were smarter than a fifth grader, you'd see that I was helping Dave prove your ignorance.

Which we did quite nicely.

Nice try, but your desperation is showing, along with the belligerence you're so famous for!!

I note you gave up on your stupidity concerning the XL/

Musrt have been the Republiclown Governor being agains it, eh??

And you stupidly blamed Obama!! Little racist POS that you are.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
First you cry for lily's help. Now you need dave's. Next you'll be fooled by the fake carols here. Lol

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837338 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You did aa great job of destroying Emaam's ignorance, Dave.
You get the "Idiotslayer' award for the day.
<quoted text>
Lol...too bad he lied in that post. You see, son, i never said anything about obama nominating women. Stupid fck liberals.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#837339 Jan 11, 2013
Well the people who didn't get their surprise in their paycheck last week will get it today!!! LMAO!!! A lot of libtards I know personally are pissed!!! I just smile and say Yep!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837340 Jan 11, 2013
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Can anyone find text in the Constitution that allows the president to issue edicts to the general population as if he can write his own laws?

No. It doesn't exist. It is the core principle of the United States. The only orders the population are required to obey come in the form of laws that have been enacted in accordance with the procedures described in the Constitution.

Obama seems to be intent on formally declaring a rebellion against the government of the United States.
No wonder he wants to get rid of guns. Obviously, that rebellion won't be successful with an armed population being able to read and understand the Constitution.

Location hidden

#837341 Jan 11, 2013
Can you spell B-E-L-L-I-G-E-R-A-N-T??

You should, because that's what you are.

And you try to project your mental imbalance onto others!!

Your first sentence is disgusting, and proves what a woman hater you truly are. That's why wifey abandoned you, leaving you with the bum in the basement!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid fckn drunk ass sheep.
" "It's as embarrassing as hell," Rangel said on MSNBC's "Jansing & Co." of Obama's top picks. "We've been through all of this with Mitt Romney. And we were very hard on Mitt Romney with the women binder and a variety of things."
"I kinda think there's no excuse when it's the second term."
Charlie rangle is now a white supremacist in lily the lushs mind. Stupid fck.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837342 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one who claims there was a 5 point shift before the election, it's obvious there's los of things you can't find.
Sanity is only one of them.
How many times did Muhammed Ali whip yer butt??You seem to hold anger against him. Or is it that he's black??
Yes, I thought so. You're the Chief Racist, afraid of any and all blacks..
You seem to have a problem answering the post. I'll help you. Here it is again:

Give me a call when you get down here. I'll take you to lunch and you can actually meet me. Just oilfield talk.
finding

Brookland, AR

#837343 Jan 11, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So is assumption! Your lack of knowledge or understanding of the situation has you pointing fingers on clear assumptions. True television news broadcasts all put their own twist on things to promote their own agenda, but you can't put a twist on Gaddafi's regime running over hundreds of civilians in armored vehicles on camera putting a twist on things. Do I personally believe that the US had their own agenda behind involving America in a foreign war on foreign soil? Yes! Do I personally believe Obama to be that driving force behind that agenda? No! This country has always had secret agendas behind committing itself to wars. The president is just the spokesperson of the country, so his support which receives is from people of faith in him & his sincerity. Not a bunch of dumb, def, & blind zombies just voting him because he's black. Not at all! In politics one must ask themselves,"who are you going to vote for satan or satan? The American people elected the lesser of 2 evils! There's alot of truth in the anagram"cream (Cash Rules Everything Around Me." This country has & always will do evil things for money.
You are right the president is the spokesperson for America, he is not a leader nor a follower, he is a teleprompter reader, this says it all.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837345 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So you used caps in the full words of EIR, but you used lower cse when you used the acronym for it.
How very ignorant of you!!
Why are you so angry this early in the day?? Your belligerence is over the top.
Of course, after Dave made you look like a complete fool, you've got reason to be angry. LOL
<quoted text>
You didn't know what an eir was. Lmao! So much for your experience in geology. Stupid fck. Hahahahaha

Tell me about jump street re runs, and i'll tell you about the recent movie. You didn't know there was a movie either. Hahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837346 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
When Dave mentioned Susan Rice, you immediately said she wasn't up for a cabinet position.
Quit yer lying.
You were trapped in stupidity, you should be used to it. It's been your life's pattern, now repeated by your son!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hahahaha...no i didn't. Can any of you loony left wingers be honest?
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#837347 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony! The racist white supremacists lament the amount of white men in the black presidents cabinet!! What if they were all black men? or women? or black men, women, white women, hispanic women? The whining never ends.
Nor does your inebriated worship of the incompetent Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,758
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance