Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,610)

Showing posts 772,181 - 772,200 of1,072,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
This is classic!!! You two are a trip; stick to UFOs!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The unthinkable part is we have a mainstream media who is more than willing to make sure they remain fooled.
Corruption in journalism is quite dangerous.
History should teach us that.
Flack wrote:
Absolutely Carol. It is always the first step. Brainwashing the low information people first which then spreads upward. Plenty of examples on here to prove the point. Even thou they can see with their own eyes what is wrong they still fall prey to the brainwashing.
Go getcher shots, lily.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Obama had his law degree when we worked with project vote in 1992. So he was not a summer intern.
2) Project Vote is not the same as ACORN
3) He did try cases in court.,(You were proved to be a liar on this before)
4) Obama passed the BAR exam before he became a lecturer at University of Chicago
Do you actually know anything????
Or are lies the only thing you have. GD dumbass
1) Obama had a law degree when he worked as a summer intern, dufus.
2) Project Vote is some nebulous government gravy train bullshit, same as ACORN.
3) Name the cases.... having a problem there, aren't you? That's because Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
4) Passing the bar... prove it. Nobody has ever seen any proof of that.

Back to Obama's resume:

2 stints as a summer intern.
Some work on something called "Project Vote"
put on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School without ever having seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another teaparty loser:
Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, suggested people "defy and or break the law and engage in civil disobedience" in response to Obamacare restrictions or new gun laws.
"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms," Walsh told supporters at a rally, according to Chicago's DNAinfo.
Walsh also criticized conservatives who don't "understand we're at war [with progressives.]"
Shouldn't this idiot be in jail for non payment of child support?
*YOU* should be in jail for inciting mass stupidity.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

General Radtke was great fisherman from Maine European Command NATO Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a timeline.
You lost.
Obfuscation won't help you.
You're a loser, by definition.
Without Lend-Lease, Russia would have collapsed.
Case closed.
You didn't evenvknow what year Lend Lease was started.
Nor did you know what year Hitler invaded Russia.
Would you like to see your own stupid, incorrect post on that??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, let's go over the timeline again.

Russia had beaten back Germany to its border with Eastern Europe while at the same time the convoy system had not even yet been employed and there was only a token trickle of ships that eached Murmansk.
Let's repeat that.
It was a foregone conclusion that Russia was going to defeat Germany at a time when the convoy system had not been employed and only a trickle of munitions and supplies reached Murmansk.
Once again....
Russia had stopped the German advance and broken the back of the German army with virtually no assistance from the rest of the world, and by the time the convoy system was employed the German army was in full retreat and the front lines between Russia and Germany approximated the border of the Soviet Union with Eastern European countries.

Learn some history, dufus.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Sam wants schools safe so future leaders can grow up with studying on their minds not how to live at school NRA. What if it was your child. Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Metal detectors in schools would help. Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Here's something from another board that I thought belonged here, too:

I can think of slew of lies that came out of Obama's mouth. But, let's just start with one of the many way-to-obvious lies.
When asked why there wasn't a budget since he took office, Obama blamed the Republicans and said they obstructed everything.
The truth was, the Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. What Obama stated was a numerical impossibility.
If you study Obama when he spoke this obvious lie, you see no indications that normally occur when a person lies. None.
Obama has been trained to lie to a degree that is incomprehensible to the average person. I think he has been so well trained to lie, he can fool a lie detector, which is very, very difficult to do.
If you watch Obama when he tells this obvious lie, it's scary. The person who is in the position of the most powerful position in the world is the most highly trained and skillful liar the world may have ever seen.
I do not recall any reference in history of anyone who was so skilled at lying.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

General Copeland was General who gave me whiskey on duty in Europe then Command gets mad over drinking in Frankfort village. LOL Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Consequently, anyone who does not automatically suspect Obama is lying when he says anything is a fool.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Counterfeiters try to duplicate that signature. LOL Safer World is not Picasso is Van Goh, LOL Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask me my address, social security number and where my wife works at the same time? DO you SERIOUSLY think I would ever tell you that? Just because you get the republicans to bite at your every bait, just don't expect everybody else to do so...
Finally, I'm not working as physician any more and never will. I am simply using the knowledge I have accumulated here in some arguments. My life is so much richer and fuller after I got out of this. Medical school is a gigantic fraud and IO would warn anyone to think twice before they sing up. It is faaaaar from hanging out having sex with every intern, chatting up a patient in bed who is prettier than Miss universe or yelling louder than Pavorotti with amplifier every times a code shows up. All the former examples in the various TV soaps out there are so fake and phony that anyone who thinks it is like that deserves to be drowned in red tape, spit upon, threatened to be killed or beaten up (with nothing ever done) or having to deal with "quality control nurses" (another bunch of people that has healthcare degree that never sees patients).
Thank you for that confirmation.

I used to think all doctors walked just a little below water.

After listening to them dictate for 14 years, I'm convinced half of them can't even get through the door to see a patient because their heads are too big or can't find the door. Some of them struggle to form a coherent sentence.

Also, having been in a hospital a few times, I'm even more convinced the medical profession as a whole is running on apathy and inefficiency.

Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago for a very long time with only five or six other patients waiting along with me, I assumed the medical staff in the OR were either swamped or understaffed.

When I was finally called back in, there was a covey of nurses standing in a little group like they were having a coffee clutch and the place looked like a ghost town.

By the time a nurse came in to see me, I was so infuriated, I said nevermind, ya'll are much too busy. And left.

But not before I stopped and pointed to the group of nurses to my husband who knew I wasn't pointing in admiration.

The stories I could tell would take up too much time...but let's just say I've become quite jaded toward the medical profession with only few exceptions.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

British empire once spanned the Globe Charge of the Light Brigade or Four feathers was good movie NATO Safer World 2013 AlQaeda is not well schooled cannot pass GED test. Safer World 2013

Since: Apr 11

Robbins, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

I pray every day for civil war so that we can rid our beloved America of leftist poison...I'm SOOOO glad leftards insist upon disarming and aborting themselves
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The English patient was one of my favorite movies NATO gf008 Safer World

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Actual data:

The year, 2011.

Assault rifles were used in 323 murders.
Hammers were used in 496 murders.

Which one should be banned first?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

True story of Clark Gable and Carol LOmbard killed in plane crash going to USO event was only movie I watched at theatre in Europe. One of few movies I watched twice. GF008 Safer World 2013
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Where is Nucular Moron and why did she run away again?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

JEB wrote:
Where is Nucular Moron and why did she run away again?
nutcracker must be in detox
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Thanks a lot Donald Trump with friends like you wh o needs enemies. LOL you do pay bets I give you credit. I don't enjoy firing people. Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,181 - 772,200 of1,072,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 6 min reality is a crutch 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 173,613
Abby 7-11 9 min Kuuipo 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Maverick 808 45,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min scirocco 68,157
Amy 7-11 30 min Toj 12
Word (Dec '08) 36 min Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE