Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837303 Jan 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I ove ot whenyou right whoners have a fot & call others stupid.
Your article was written before the route of the pipeline was changed.
CHANGED idiot.
It meant the new aspects had to have studies done.
Try to keep up.
My God you right whiners are uninformed.
http://www.omaha.com/article/20120928/NEWS/70...
Calm down before you have a stroke. The eir was complete, but you loony left wingers didn't like it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837305 Jan 11, 2013
File in the ' we don't need guns when we have police' folder......
LA police arrest suspect in 30 yr old murders...
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/01...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837306 Jan 11, 2013
And you've the audacity to call others 'belligerent'??

BWAHAHAHAHA

Dave traps you with your own ignorance, and you go all Teabagger in your anger, with a full on meltdown!!

I'm lovin' it!!

You didn't know Sec of State was a Cabinet job!!

Proving what an idiot you are, for certain!!

You said Susan Rice would not have been part of Obama's cabinet!!

Small wonder from a nitwit who suppported herman Cain!! ROFLMAO

You've been bagged and tagged, Emaam, time for you to go back to watching your Jump Street reruns.

nice job, Dave!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on dumbfck, you think one black woman would make up for all the white guys he's appointing? Stupid fckn sheep.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837308 Jan 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On October, 15, 2002, Bush announced a new national goal: "We have a problem here in America because fewer than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own their own home. That's a home ownership gap we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a home ownership gap. I set an ambitious goal: that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry."
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/George_W__Bu...
now i wonder why anyone would think Dems are in denial about what caused the housing bust?
(just wait a minute and my point will be demonstrated....Bush who?)
Again tv installer...

Who made anyone Take the money...

And ....

Where does it say you don't have to repay it?
OBAMAS OUTLAWS

Nashville, NC

#837309 Jan 11, 2013
Biden, in 2008:'I Guarantee You Barack Obama Ain’t Taking My Shotguns'

"If [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem."

11:55 AM, Dec 19, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Single PagePrintLarger TextSmaller TextAlerts

In 2008, Joe Biden tried to temper fears that Barack Obama was in favor of gun control, by saying, "I guarantee you Barack Obama ain’t taking my shotguns, so don’t buy that malarkey. Don’t buy that malarkey. They’re going to start peddling that to you."

Biden said he owns "two guns" and that "if [Obama] tries to fool with my Beretta, he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under, you know? I’m not bad with it. So give me a break. Give me a break," according to an ABC report from the time.http://www.weeklystandard .com/blogs/biden-2008-i-guaran tee-you-barack-obama-ain-t-tak ing-my-shotguns_690702.html

Now, Obama will tap Biden to lead the charge on changing the gun laws. The Washington Times reports:

President Obama has tapped Vice President Joseph R. Biden to lead an administrationwide effort to curb gun violence in the aftermath of the massacre in Newtown, Conn., on Friday.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#837310 Jan 11, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that work, exactly? Obama takes our guns, i.e., Nazi's, and WE, i.e., citizens, subjugate HIM?? Please explain.
So you arm up so you can protect your rights? And those who disagree are the enemy of your state?

You forget son... I was trying to figure out the the state you're looking for. I guess blaming the government first is reason one.

I saw Alex Jones. The guy's a vocal lunatic! Unlike your previous German 1930's leader who was a bit more eloquent!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#837311 Jan 11, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't, Yeahoo, It's the Second Amendment to 'your'... U.S. Constitution. Again the Second Amendment wasn't written in the place it was, to protect the Giverment. It was to protect the people from the government.
Right, it was to protect the people from the Government and all one has to do is look at what Lenin, Stalin, & Hitler did after the guns were taken & removed from society and the oppressive form of Government that took hold.

Location hidden

#837312 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down before you have a stroke. The eir was complete, but you loony left wingers didn't like it.
What's an eir??

While you're at it, what's a quantative easing??

While you're at it, why are you so ignorant??

Your English as a second language courses haven't helped you much, or are you just too dumb to absorb it??
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#837313 Jan 11, 2013
From the 'why would anyone need a firearm' file...

6000 get away with murder in the USA!!!!

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/12593189/report...
OBAMAS OUTLAWS

Nashville, NC

#837315 Jan 11, 2013
OBAMA DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT KIDS!!!
WERE ARE THE TEAR DROPS!!!!!!
Don't Buy An Annuity...Until You Watch This Video Report! Top Annuity Flaws*- Warning www.SeniorAnnuityAlert.com
I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.
Ads by Google
AARP 50+ Life InsuranceFrom New York Life. No Exam, just Health info. See Affordable Rates! NYLAARP.com/Life-Insurance
Life Insurance at $16/Mo?Get $250,000 in Life Coverage For as Little as $16/Mo. Free Quotes. LifeInsurance.Insure.com
Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting “present” and “no” on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.
10. Babies who survive abortions are not protected by the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.
Obama, the sole opponent ever to speak against BAIPA, stated on the Illinois Senate floor on March 30, 2001:
I just want to suggest … that this is probably not going to survive constitutional scrutiny.
Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – child, a 9-month-old – child that was delivered to term.…
I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an anti-abortion statute. For that purpose, I think it would probably be found unconstitutional.
9. A ban to stop aborted babies from being shelved to die would be burdensome to mothers.
Before voting “no” for a second time in the Senate Judiciary Committee on March 5, 2002, Obama stated:
What we are doing here is to create one more burden on women, and I can’t support that.
8. Aborting babies alive and letting them die is a doctor’s prerogative.
An Obama spokesman told the Chicago Tribune in August 2004 that Obama voted against BAIPA because it included provisions that “would have taken away from doctors their professional judgment when a fetus is viable.”
7. Anyway, doctors don’t do that.
Obama told the Chicago Sun-Times in October 2004 he opposed BAIPA because “physicians are already required to use life-saving measures when fetuses are born alive during abortions.”
6. Obama apparently read medical charts and saw no proof.
Also, during a speech at Benedictine University in October 2004, Obama said “there was no documentation that hospitals were actually doing what was alleged in testimony presented before him in committee,” according to the Illinois Leader.
5. Aborting babies alive and letting them die is a religious issue.
During his U.S. Senate contest against Obama, Alan Keyes famously said:
Christ would not stand idly by while an infant child in that situation died.… Christ would not vote for Barack Obama, because Barack Obama has voted to behave in a way that it is inconceivable for Christ to have behaved.
Obama has always mischaracterized Keyes’ condemnation as a blanket statement against Obama’s pro-abortion position, which is untrue. Keyes was pointedly discussing infanticide.
Nevertheless, induced labor abortion, the procedure that sometimes results in babies being aborted alive, must be included as one Obama condones. Obama responded first to Keyes as he recounted in a July 10, 2006, USA Today op ed:
…[W]e live in a pluralistic society, and … I can’t impose my religious views on another.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/01/45553/#pYQGDeSoJcJ...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837316 Jan 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony! The racist white supremacists lament the amount of white men in the black presidents cabinet!! What if they were all black men? or women? or black men, women, white women, hispanic women? The whining never ends.
Stupid fckn drunk ass sheep.

" "It's as embarrassing as hell," Rangel said on MSNBC's "Jansing & Co." of Obama's top picks. "We've been through all of this with Mitt Romney. And we were very hard on Mitt Romney with the women binder and a variety of things."

"I kinda think there's no excuse when it's the second term."

Charlie rangle is now a white supremacist in lily the lushs mind. Stupid fck.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#837317 Jan 11, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't, Yeahoo, It's the Second Amendment to 'your'... U.S. Constitution. Again the Second Amendment wasn't written in the place it was, to protect the Giverment. It was to protect the people from the government.
lol! Son, you don't know the US Constitution so don't try and "explain" your interpretation based on idiotic rhetoric.

Then again, that idiocy wouldn't be out of line for you!
OBAMAS OUTLAWS

Nashville, NC

#837318 Jan 11, 2013
??????????

1. Introducing Born Alive was a ploy to overturn Roe v. Wade.

During a debate against Keyes in October 2004, Obama stated:

Now, the bill that was put forward was essentially a way of getting around Roe vs. Wade.… At the federal level, there was a similar bill that passed because it had an amendment saying this does not encroach on Roe vs. Wade. I would have voted for that bill.

This was a lie on two points.

First, there was no such amendment.

Second, both definitions of “born alive” were always identical. The concluding paragraph changed in the federal version. But Obama, as chairman of the committee that vetted Illinois’ version in 2003, refused to allow an amendment rendering both concluding paragraphs identical. He also refused to call the bill and killed it.

The federal paragraph (c) actually weakened the pro-abortion position by opening the possibility of giving legal status to preborn children, the opposite of Obama’s contention:

Illinois’ paragraph (c): A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law.

Federal paragraph (c): Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being “born alive” as defined in this section.

At any rate, so what if stopping hospitals and abortion clinics from aborting babies alive and leaving them to die did theoretically “encroach on Roe v. Wade”?

Obama was admitting he supported infanticide if that were true.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#837319 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...you get owned so you make sht up about me. Quit being a stupid fckn sheep already.
You can pretend all you want.

You posted about Obama not nominating women

I brought up Susan Rice

And you then posted that you were talking about the cabinet.

You can dance your way around this all you want, but you did not know that Sec of State was a cabinet position.

So when are you going to switch back to being Mr Eed?

Loysville, PA

#837320 Jan 11, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf!?
I never said I could type.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837321 Jan 11, 2013
carol wrote:
I've always loved typing surgical reports. When the doctors mumble and hem and haw and fart and flush toilets during their dictation, it makes me feel superior. I sigh and roll my eyes as I eke out my sub-minimum wage "living" typing proforma gibberish that some exhausted, overworked, bored is forced to
Well, actually, I don't even do that; I just amend the garbled voice recognition stuff that no matter how hard they try, they just can't make human -- like me. There's no emotion in a machine that tries to transcribe the human voice. That's where I come in.
When I type something like:
A vertical midline incision was made and fascia was divided. The peritoneum was entered without difficulty and washings were obtained. The abdomen was explored with findings as noted. A Bookwalter retractor was placed and bowel was packed. Clamps were placed on the broad ligament for traction. The retroperitoneal spaces were opened by incising lateral and parallel to the infundibulopelvic ligament. The round ligaments were isolated, divided, and ligated. The peritoneum overlying the vesicouterine fold was incised to mobilize the bladder...
well, it just makes me feel warm and valuable to my fellow humans, even if I am a bloodless, blubbery blob of useless protoplasm. It also turns me on, I am a little ashamed to say. It makes me think of the days when I would make my precious daughter a little sick just so I could bring her to the ER and look smart when I was the only one who knew how to revive her. I was diagnosed with Munchhausen's Syndrome, I think they call it, but how do you put a name to every possible way a woman can go crazy? I certainly don't know. All I know is that it added some much needed drama to my life, and led me to the career I so enjoy now.
I feel like I have 2 brilliant careers now: the medical typing, which is kind of on the back burner now, and this one -- regaling my patriotic brothers and sisters in arms right here -- yes, me, carol, from Orlando! Whoever thought I'd go this far? Certainly not little me! There's no end to what jesus can do for you if you'll just give your life over to him and stop all this prideful nonsense.
Looks like someone needs a life. That's alot of typing.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837323 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And you've the audacity to call others 'belligerent'??
BWAHAHAHAHA
Dave traps you with your own ignorance, and you go all Teabagger in your anger, with a full on meltdown!!
I'm lovin' it!!
You didn't know Sec of State was a Cabinet job!!
Proving what an idiot you are, for certain!!
You said Susan Rice would not have been part of Obama's cabinet!!
Small wonder from a nitwit who suppported herman Cain!! ROFLMAO
You've been bagged and tagged, Emaam, time for you to go back to watching your Jump Street reruns.
nice job, Dave!!
<quoted text>
You'll be passed out by noon, my time. Lmao!

Loysville, PA

#837324 Jan 11, 2013
OBAMAS OUTLAWS wrote:
Don't Buy An Annuity...Until You Watch This Video Report! Top Annuity Flaws*- Warning www.SeniorAnnuityAlert.com
I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.
Ads by Google
AARP 50+ Life InsuranceFrom New York Life. No Exam, just Health info. See Affordable Rates! NYLAARP.com/Life-Insurance
Life Insurance at $16/Mo?Get $250,000 in Life Coverage For as Little as $16/Mo. Free Quotes. LifeInsurance.Insure.com
Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting “present” and “no” on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.
10. Babies who survive abortions are not protected by the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.
Obama, the sole opponent ever to speak against BAIPA, stated on the Illinois Senate floor on March 30, 2001:
I just want to suggest … that this is probably not going to survive constitutional scrutiny.
Number one, whenever we define a previable fetus as a person that is protected by the equal protection clause or the other elements in the Constitution, what we’re really saying is, in fact, that they are persons that are entitled to the kinds of protections that would be provided to a – child, a 9-month-old – child that was delivered to term.…
I mean, it – it would essentially bar abortions, because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this is a child, then this would be an anti-abortion statute. For that purpose, I think it would probably be found unconstitutional.
9. A ban to stop aborted babies from being shelved to die would be burdensome to mothers.
Before voting “no” for a second time in the Senate Judiciary Committee on March 5, 2002, Obama stated:
What we are doing here is to create one more burden on women, and I can’t support that.
8. Aborting babies alive and letting them die is a doctor’s prerogative.
An Obama spokesman told the Chicago Tribune in August 2004 that Obama voted against BAIPA because it included provisions that “would have taken away from doctors their professional judgment when a fetus is viable.”
7. Anyway, doctors don’t do that.
Obama told the Chicago Sun-Times in October 2004 he opposed BAIPA because “physicians are already required to use life-saving measures when fetuses are born alive during abortions.”
6. Obama apparently read medical charts and saw no proof.
Also, during a speech at Benedictine University in October 2004, Obama said “there was no documentation that hospitals were actually doing what was alleged in testimony presented before him in committee,” according to the Illinois Leader.
5. Aborting babies alive and letting them die is a religious issue.
During his U.S. Senate contest against Obama, Alan Keyes famously said:
Christ would not stand idly by while an infant child in that situation died.… Christ would not vote for Barack Obama, because Barack Obama has voted to behave in a way that it is inconceivable for Christ to have behaved.
Obama has always mischaracterized Keyes’ condemnation as a blanket statement against Obama’s pro-abortion position, which is untrue. Keyes was pointedly discussing infanticide.
Nevertheless, induced labor abortion, the procedure that sometimes results in babies being aborted alive, must be included as one Obama condones. Obama responded first to Keyes as he recounted in a July 10, 2006, USA Today op ed:
…[W]e live in a pluralistic society, and … I can’t impose my religious views on another.
Illinois already had a law protecting live births.

The only purpose of this legislation was to introduce language that the anti-abortion crowd could use later to weaken the access to abortions.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#837325 Jan 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an eir??
While you're at it, what's a quantative easing??
While you're at it, why are you so ignorant??
Your English as a second language courses haven't helped you much, or are you just too dumb to absorb it??
Environmental Impact Report, stupid fck. Thank god not all liberals are this fckn stupid.

Location hidden

#837326 Jan 11, 2013
And you're a liar.

""On November 10, 2011, the Department of State postponed a final decision due to necessity "to seek additional information regarding potential alternative routes around the Sand Hills in Nebraska to inform the determination regarding whether issuing a permit for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline is in the national interest." In its response, TransCanada pointed out fourteen different routes for Keystone XL were being studied, eight that impacted Nebraska. They included one potential alternative route in Nebraska that would have avoided the entire Sandhills region and Ogallala Aquifer and six alternatives that would have reduced pipeline mileage crossing the Sandhills or the aquifer. On November 22, 2011, the Nebraska legislature passed unanimously two bills with the governor's signature that enacted a compromise agreed upon with the pipeline builder to move the route, and approved up to US$2 million in state funding for an environmental study.""

----------

Seems the REPUBLICLOWN GOVERNOR OF NEBRASKA and his REPUBLICLOWN LEGISLATURE had huge problems with the route of the XL.

Are these Republiclowns the left wing fools you speak of??

Dave Heineman, Republiclown Governor of Nebraska is a left wing loon??

Got it, loser!!

You just make shit up as you go along.

But Dave and I trapped you in this one.

This is one bone you'll wish you'd never chased after.

And here's the part of the quote from Wiki that you left out intentionally:

""It stated that the pipeline would pose "no significant impacts" to most resources if environmental protection measures are followed, but it would present "significant adverse effects to certain cultural resources."
You presented a distorted view, and you got caught.

Nice try, but you're dead wrong and still a loser!!

I'm lovin' seeing you make a fool of yourself.

Now you can get belligerent again with your childish 'dumbfck' insults!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid fckn sheep
" The subsequent study, released at the end of August, found that the massive pipeline would have “limited adverse environmental impacts” if operated according to regulations. That positive assessment removed one of the last hurdles for approval of the proposed pipeline."
Like i said, the reviews were complete, you loony left wingers just didn't like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,815
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min B as in B S as in S 49,193
sex 2 hr rahul 1
amy 12-20 2 hr Pippa 5
abby 12-20 2 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia