Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,081 - 772,100 of 1,096,708 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
dem

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a Kennedy, would you run? I had hope that Joe would run for Kerry's Senate seat, we'll see.
those woman killing pedophile kennedys?

better lock up tight tonight kkkhunt i know where you live
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
Ugly face Bill Maher owes Donald Trump $5 million dollars, welches on bet..........
Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M - Page 4
www.debatepolitics.com ›...›*Breaking News*- Non-MSM
4 hours ago – But who is looking into Trumps birth certificate since he use to play soccer with Barack in Kenya as a child?... Im sure he could write the check on the bet. Whether he welches or not...well...we shall see. Share. Share this post ...
Okay we know you're lying now goober lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Scott is stupid__really.
We should probably keep that mutt around until Obama leaves office and then impeach him lol.
Florida has really made some good moves towards recovery and Scott gets zero credit for he's resisted every single Obama team plan that worked. How did such a dumbsht ever get A. rich and B. elected governor of the nations third largest state.
Ahhh__ had to be TeaParty voters.
Stealing and lying.

He's the biggest liar ever. The number went from $26 billion to $5 Billion!! Uneffing believable.
dem

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

i molest children with my ghey lover fetch boy

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you were a Kennedy, would you run? I had hope that Joe would run for Kerry's Senate seat, we'll see.
lily - Always rooting for fellow alcoholics.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
As usual, some idiotic, lying liberal Topix trolls lie about Sandy aid:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
"GOP-sellout statements thrown in his face.
Problem is, in virtually every respect, the betrayal story is wrong. House Republicans on the Appropriations Committee have been working for weeks to move a ton of money to the devastated Northeast. Indeed, within a day of learning more about this effort, Peter King, no shrinking violet, walked back his initial comments about Mr. Boehner and the party.
But Gov. Christie was back for more Tuesday in his State of the State speech: "New Jersey, both Republicans and Democrats, will never stand silent when our citizens are being short-changed."
more..........
Now that sounds a little more truthful!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

My bad acronym not anagram! Lol !
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a little biased there. Let go of the "blame Israel" stuff and try expecting Palestine to behave like civilized humans, with the hopes that eventually some higher level common sense might prevail, rather than stone-age barbarism.
(even if I realize, that IS a lot to expect, out of stone age level barbaric type , dark age, good Lord....someone enlighten some of dem PAST the barbarian ages!!!!)

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>those woman killing pedophile kennedys?
better lock up tight tonight kkkhunt i know where you live
Lily sees Teddy as a hunk! http://fatboy.cc/fatboyscrapbook.htm

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stealing and lying.
He's the biggest liar ever. The number went from $26 billion to $5 Billion!! Uneffing believable.
You guys talking about Democrat Jon Corzine of MF Global again? Don't worry, he worked for Obama too after he screwed all thise people out if their money. What a true blue Democrat!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Our Second Amendment

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, Shall Not be infringed."

Guns and freedom

By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

There have been practical historical reasons for the near universal historical acceptance of the individual possession of this Right. The dictators and monsters of the 20th century -- from Stalin to Hitler, from Castro to Pol Pot, from Mao to Assad -- have disarmed their people, and only because some of those people resisted the disarming were all eventually enabled to fight the dictators for freedom. Sometimes they lost. Sometimes they won.

The principal reason the colonists won the American Revolution is that they possessed weapons equivalent in power and precision to those of the British government. If the colonists had been limited to crossbows that they had registered with the king’s government in London, while the British troops used gunpowder when they fought us here, George Washington and Jefferson would have been captured and hanged.

We also defeated the king’s soldiers because they didn’t know who among us was armed, because there was no requirement of a permission slip from the government in order to exercise the right to self-defense.(Imagine the howls of protest if permission were required as a precondition to exercising the freedom of speech.) Today, the limitations on the power and precision of the guns we can lawfully own not only violate our natural right to self-defense and our personal sovereignties; they assure that a tyrant can more easily disarm and overcome us.

The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, thus, with the same instruments they would use upon us.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/10/gun...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Aristotle Onassis was lucky man Jackie married him for safety not love too pretty a woman. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
New york loses 1.7 billion annually in revenue because of high taxes. Lmao@u sheep
its funny how conservative statistics never have a source?

93% of conservative stats are fabricated on the spot
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either lying or uninformed. Investigations were complete, you loonies just didn't like the results
Duh A Vey still sitting there scratching he tin ferl hat over dat der WMD stuff duh medya tried kept hids a'thankin it were all just pwetend stuff.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Virginia Attorney General and GOP gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli on Wednesday urged opponents of an Obamacare mandate on contraception coverage to dig in their heels, exercise civil disobedience and be prepared to "go to jail" for the cause.

Ok, Cucinelli, you first!!

What a nutjob.
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class loses disposable income. But that's ok.
Ah aktually hadz to sit thar, a'listening to some parts (not all of dem) of some dem dar speaches tuday, a' thankin, does they really beleeves all dat (speshully dem parts abouts werking class taxers!)?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Virginia intel feels insulted VMI is pretty smart West Point. GGF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Another teaparty loser:

Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, suggested people "defy and or break the law and engage in civil disobedience" in response to Obamacare restrictions or new gun laws.

"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms," Walsh told supporters at a rally, according to Chicago's DNAinfo.

Walsh also criticized conservatives who don't "understand we're at war [with progressives.]"

Shouldn't this idiot be in jail for non payment of child support?
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

brown eyes wrote:
I will pass U.S. Govs polygragh test I saw bullet wound over left eye Bin Laden Is Dead. GF008 Safer World 2013
Quit dat, yew'll ruint duh west of duh storwee.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just reporting the news.
Well how come you left out the OrangOtang part then?

(Bill Mahr, Duh Donald is waiting, said he hadn't had any luck with anyone else giving to charities, with this economy being duh pitts and stuff!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••