Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,605)

Showing posts 772,081 - 772,100 of1,072,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I will pass U.S. Govs polygragh test I saw bullet wound over left eye Bin Laden Is Dead. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Morley Studios
720 Pacific Avenue
Tacoms Washington
Thanks for Binders of women future employees of mine.
GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
A nationwide epidemic of school closings and teacher firings has been underway for some time. It's concentrated chiefly in poor and minority communities, and the teachers let go are often experienced and committed classroom instructors, and likely to live in and near the communities they serve, and disproportionately black.

It's not an accident, or a reflection of changing demographics, or more educational choices suddenly becoming available to families in those areas. It's not due to greedy unionized teachers or the invisible hand of the marketplace or well-intentioned educational policies somehow gone awry.

The current wave of school closings is latest result of bipartisan educational policies which began with No Child Left Behind in 2001, and have kicked into overdrive under the Obama administration's Race To The Top. In Chicago, the home town of the president and his Secretary of Education, the percentage of black teachers has dropped from 45% in 1995 to 19% today. After winning a couple skirmishes in federal court over discriminatory firings in a few schools, teachers have now filed a citywide class action lawsuit alleging that the city's policy of school “turnarounds” and “transformations” is racially discriminatory because it's carried out mainly in black neighborhoods and the fired teachers are disproportionately black.
Liberals hate black.

Fact #1: Liberal Democrars founded the KKK.

Fact #2: Liberals created "child killing", i.e. abortio, to get rid of blacks. Her founder admitted it in the Supreme Court but the Liberal Media hide it under the rug of low information voters.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
Same with Obama,

Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

history_woodie wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be Kennedy around somewhere that needs a job...
Right, but do any of those folks want to work that hard__I'm thinking probably not. Senators maybe, living off the name. That's a political dynasty that needs to end as does the Bush Group Inc.

Jeb's kid George IV iirc has moved to Texas to continue his political career, good kid, smart__well educated__handsome but brown, as in Mexicali brown which ain't gonna work in Florida which is much friendlier to Castilian types like Rubio, Martinez etc etc.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for withdrawal slip received from American Express IBC McNair Military Banking Division I needed drinking money. GF008 Safer World General Schaefer taught me to play house of the rising sun in Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberal imploding right in front of our eyes!!!!

Lazy Ghetto liberals need to exercise or else loose welfare benefits!!!

I bet they were not counting with that!!!

Personal responsibility is not on the liberal vocabulary only forcing others to do what they think is best for them!!! A contradiction by default. That is why liberalism is imploding!!!

Some overweight Brits could find their welfare benefits cut if they don’t complete a physician-prescribed exercise regimen, according to a new series of public policy proposals being considered in the London area of Westminster.

The idea is part of a series of recommendations in a joint report issued by the Westminster Council and a British think tank, the Local Government Information Unit (LGiU). The proposals are intended to be part of a massive cost-savings plan for when local council governments control of more than $3.25 billion in public money that formerly went to Britain’s national health service for public health campaigns.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/08/obese-lon...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Veterans Administration
DATA processing Center
1618 East Woodward Street
Austin Texas 78772
Official Business
Take care of Wounded Warriors
MR JEOPARDY

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a severe problem with reading and comprehending the written English language. There doesn't seem to be an answer to the questions in the text.
I'll help you correct this problem with an exercise.
Read the post below. If there is an answer in the post, then don't answer the question. If there is no answer in the post, then answer the question.
Where exactly was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while it was being watched real-time in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Location?
Source of money?
UH-HUH... UM, "IF THERE IS AN ANSWER.. IN THE POST... THEN.. DON'T ANSWER.. THE POST? IF THERE IS NO ANSWER... IN THE POST... THEN ANSWER... THE QUESTION...?" K, I THINK I GOT IT. HERE I GO...
"WHERE EXACTLY WAS OBAMA DURING THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE BETWEEN AL QAEDA AND THE STRIPPED DOWN AMERICAN SECURITY DETATCHMENT WHILE IT WAS BEING WATCHED REAL-TIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE." IS THAT ABOUT IT? WAIT A MINUTE I GOTTA GO BACK AN' LOOK OVER THE RULES AGAIN... BRB...

K, UM, WHO'S OBAMA? YOU MEAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK OBAMA OR YOU MEAN CLETUS OBAMA WHO WASH THE DISHES IN THE KITCHEN?(LITTLE BITTY KITCHEN IN THAT PLACE, IT A DISGRACE!) NOW, THAT SEVEN HOUR "BATTLE" YOU MENTION. WAS IT REALLY SEVEN HOURS OR WAS IT 6 HOURS AND 47 MINUTES? WAS THE BATTLE REALLY "OVER IN 6 HOURS AND 52 MINUTES OR DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE FIRES GO COMPLETELY OUT? I SENSE HERE THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL IN AN EFFORT TO OBFUSCATE AN' I ACCUSE YOU OF COWARDICE FORTHWITH!

WAS IT LIKE A SEVEN HOUR BATTLE REALLY? CAUSE I HEARD IT WAS LIKE A BIG DOUBLE HANDFUL OF FOLKS THERE WITH SOME DIESEL FUEL? OH, YOU MEAN THEY ALL STOOD AROUND FO' EXACTLY SEVEN HOURS WHILE THE PLACE BURNED? DID "AL QAEDA" ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE OR DID THEY MERELY STAND AROUND AND SMOKE CIGARETTES WHILE THE LOCALS DID ALL THE HEAVY LIFTIN'? DID ANYONE PROPERLY CHECK THEIR CREDENTIALS TO MAKE SURE THEY WAS AL QAEDA, GODDAMIT! HOW MANY TIMES I GOT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE! NOW, AS TO YOU SECOND OR THIRD ANSWER IN YOU QUESTION WAS THOSE GOOD BOYS "STRIPPED-DOWN" TO THEY WAISTS OR WAS THEY GOIN' FULL-ON COMMANDO? CAUSE I CAN SEE A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE IN THE LATTER.... GONNA NEED MO' BIG BLACK ACTORS, HOWEVER, IT HARD TO MAKE A SMALL MAN LOOK GOOD IN HD. NEED MO' WRINKLES. PEOPLE GONNA NEED TO KNOW WHAT THOSE BOYS WAS STRIPPED-DOWN TO? IS THERE A BOOK SOMEWHERES THAT STIPULATE WHAT "STRIPPED-DOWN" IS? UH-HUH, NOW AS TO YOU LAST ANSWER: IS ANYTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE OBSERVES "IN REAL-TIME?" OR, DOES PHYSICS DEMAND OF US THAT WHAT WE OBSERVE IS NECESSARILY IN THE PAST? NOW IF SOMETHIN GOIN' ON RIGHT IN FRONT YOU FACE THAT'S BE TWO THINGS, BUT, AS IT WAS, CLETUS OBAMA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE OVAL OFFICE ANYWAY WATCHIN' THE BIG SCREEN VERSION OF WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS AN EPISODE OF 24 FILMED FROM THE PECULIAR CAMERA ANGLE OF STRAIGHT DOWN MUCH LESS REPORTIN' BACK TO YOU ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT! WHERE WUZ I? OH YES, IF I UNDERSTAND THE RULES CORRECTLY I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO ANSWER YOU "QUESTION" NOW, RIGHT?

SECOND QUESTION:(WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN' ON THE FACE OF IT TO TIE IT TO THE FIRST ANSWER YOU GIVE.) CLETUS OBAMA AIN'T GOT NO GOVERNEMENT, HE A GODDAM DISHWASHER LIKE YOU AN' YOU AIN'T GOT ONE SO HOW YOU SPECT HIM TO???? OHHHHHHHH... YOU MEAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES BARACK OBAMA, HUH? WELL, THA'S ALL LAID OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION. YOU EVER READ THAT? ME TOO. BOR-ING... PROB'LY ONE THING HE COULD DO IS GET RID OF THE BIG SCREEN AN' JUS' FLY HIS BLACK ASS TO WHEREVER IT IS IN THE WORLD BAD SHIT ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THEN HE CAN STRIP HISSELF DOWN, PICK UP A BIG GODDAM GUN, AN' GO ALL RAMBO ON THEY ASS. I MEAN, HE THE PRESIDENT FO' CHRIST'S SAKE!

HEY, UM, CRACKER... I GOT A QUESTION FO' YOU NOW: WAS CHRIST EVEN A CHRISTIAN OR WAS HE JUS' ANOTHER JEW TRYIN' TO SCREW US?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

SACRAMENTO, Jan 10 (Reuters)- California's budget deficit is gone after years of financial troubles, Governor Jerry Brown said on Thursday, proposing a plan that raises spending on education and healthcare, boosting total expenditures by 5 percent.

Brown vowed to push back at legislators eager to raise spending quickly, restoring the billions of dollars to social services and other state functions that were cut in lean years.

"I am determined to avoid the fiscal mess that the last few governors had to deal with," Brown told reporters as he introduced the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year beginning in July.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/cali...
MR JEOPARDY

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TAP... TAP... TAP...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

A second Republican governor has agreed to carry out an expansion of Medicaid under President Barack Obama's health care reform law. New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez announced her plans Tuesday.

Martinez and Nevada's Gov. Brian Sandoval are the only Republican governors to date to support broadening Medicaid eligibility to anyone earning up to 133 percent of the federal poverty level, which was $14,856 last year. In contrast, 10 other Republican governors have gone on record opposing a Medicaid expansion.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/new-...
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He learned on General Hospital
And your husband learned law watching Matlock , or was it just all those times being the defendant ?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlton Heston pry my 100 proof bottle from my big lips there will be something done to make schools safe. GF008 Safer World
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Rick Scott's administration has reversed course and conceded the optional Medicaid expansion allowed under President Obama's health-care law would cost Florida taxpayers far less than he has been claiming.

Florida's agency managing the Medicaid program released a new bottom-dollar cost estimate for the Medicaid expansion of between $5.1 billion and $9 billion late Wednesday evening – a course correction from recent weeks when it maintained the cost to Florida taxpayers could be $25.8 billion over the next decade.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with Obama,
Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
FDR proved that when he Identified himself as Liberal campaigning in 1940 which his policies where no where near being Liberal(Classical or True) but people believed it and have ever since.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right, but do any of those folks want to work that hard__I'm thinking probably not. Senators maybe, living off the name. That's a political dynasty that needs to end as does the Bush Group Inc.
Jeb's kid George IV iirc has moved to Texas to continue his political career, good kid, smart__well educated__handsome but brown, as in Mexicali brown which ain't gonna work in Florida which is much friendlier to Castilian types like Rubio, Martinez etc etc.
If you were a Kennedy, would you run? I had hope that Joe would run for Kerry's Senate seat, we'll see.
MR JEOPARDY

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
WELL, UM, SHE'S THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO THE UNITED NATIONS, DOES THAT COUNT? SHE WAS FORCED TO GROVEL LIKE A REPTILE TO SUPPORT THE ISRAELI POSITION WHEN THE REST OF THE WORLD WANTED TO SEE THEM DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD LIKE THE PIGS THEY IS. IF THE WOMAN CAN LIE HER WAY THROUGH A FUTILE EXERCISE LIKE THAT SHE CAN PROB'LY DO ANYTHING.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Chief Records Section
AG Division
Berlin Brigade
JFK ish bein eine Berlinner Europe NATO GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 772,081 - 772,100 of1,072,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,600
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Blood on the Fourth of July 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 54 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••