Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
772,021 - 772,040 of 1,101,070 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836940 Jan 10, 2013
I should have been involved in fast and furious was involved in Iraq security forces. GFoo8 Safer World 2013
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836941 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov. Cuomo next President.
He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!

Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836942 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
I said cabinet, stupid.
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836943 Jan 10, 2013
frack wrote:
Can't wait to see the baggers stroking out en masse when they collect their phallic replacements ...
DemZafuckingQueerBaitHomo...

For sure!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836944 Jan 10, 2013
BLACKS WERE PROUD BEFORE WHITE LIB HUSTLERS TOLD THEM THEY WERE EQUAL because BLACKS had to be TWICE as GOOD TO GET THE JOB BEFORE THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER SO NOONE COULD SAY THEY DIDN'T EARN THE JOB YOU DIDN"T GET IT BECAUSE YOU WERE BLACK BUT BECAUSE YOU HAD TO BE THE BEST BETTER THAN THE CHILD OF THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER ALSO IT GAVE OTHER GROUPS THAT COULDN'T PASS AS BEING TOO WHITE THEY REALLY GOT THE BREAK BECAUSE SOME SO CALLED WHITES were not accepted even in the KKK until AFTER CIVIL RIGHTS you olive colored people u know greaseballs and such
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836945 Jan 10, 2013
THE BRIGHTEST PRESIDENT ever always blames the WHITE REPUBLICANS for his PROBLEMS the WHITEMAN STILL RULES TELL BARAK THEY ARE SO DUMB

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836946 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Environment investigations were not complete.
Republicans demanded a decision before the reports were finished therefore it was not approved.
You are either lying or uninformed. Investigations were complete, you loonies just didn't like the results
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836947 Jan 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!
Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.
There has to be Kennedy around somewhere that needs a job...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836948 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats OK
Republicans lose
Senate and White House
Middle class loses disposable income. But that's ok.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#836949 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is using the slaughter of children to seek donations. The NRA called me yesterday. I told them to go f*ck themselves.
You’re so full of… IT!!!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836950 Jan 10, 2013
Man next to Bin laden in picture is my goal Fox News Agency I don't like his looks. Is world troublemaker GF008 Safer World 2013 NATO will get you AL-Qaeda French Foreign Legion guard Eifel Tower and Brandenburg Gate was my favorite tourist spots. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836951 Jan 10, 2013
I will give bullet head who replaced Bin Laden a bigger dent in head. GF008 Safer World 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

#836952 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836953 Jan 10, 2013
I will pass U.S. Govs polygragh test I saw bullet wound over left eye Bin Laden Is Dead. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836955 Jan 10, 2013
Morley Studios
720 Pacific Avenue
Tacoms Washington
Thanks for Binders of women future employees of mine.
GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Nov 11

United States

#836956 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
A nationwide epidemic of school closings and teacher firings has been underway for some time. It's concentrated chiefly in poor and minority communities, and the teachers let go are often experienced and committed classroom instructors, and likely to live in and near the communities they serve, and disproportionately black.

It's not an accident, or a reflection of changing demographics, or more educational choices suddenly becoming available to families in those areas. It's not due to greedy unionized teachers or the invisible hand of the marketplace or well-intentioned educational policies somehow gone awry.

The current wave of school closings is latest result of bipartisan educational policies which began with No Child Left Behind in 2001, and have kicked into overdrive under the Obama administration's Race To The Top. In Chicago, the home town of the president and his Secretary of Education, the percentage of black teachers has dropped from 45% in 1995 to 19% today. After winning a couple skirmishes in federal court over discriminatory firings in a few schools, teachers have now filed a citywide class action lawsuit alleging that the city's policy of school “turnarounds” and “transformations” is racially discriminatory because it's carried out mainly in black neighborhoods and the fired teachers are disproportionately black.
Liberals hate black.

Fact #1: Liberal Democrars founded the KKK.

Fact #2: Liberals created "child killing", i.e. abortio, to get rid of blacks. Her founder admitted it in the Supreme Court but the Liberal Media hide it under the rug of low information voters.

United States

#836957 Jan 10, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
Same with Obama,

Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836958 Jan 10, 2013
history_woodie wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be Kennedy around somewhere that needs a job...
Right, but do any of those folks want to work that hard__I'm thinking probably not. Senators maybe, living off the name. That's a political dynasty that needs to end as does the Bush Group Inc.

Jeb's kid George IV iirc has moved to Texas to continue his political career, good kid, smart__well educated__handsome but brown, as in Mexicali brown which ain't gonna work in Florida which is much friendlier to Castilian types like Rubio, Martinez etc etc.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836959 Jan 10, 2013
Thanks for withdrawal slip received from American Express IBC McNair Military Banking Division I needed drinking money. GF008 Safer World General Schaefer taught me to play house of the rising sun in Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013

United States

#836960 Jan 10, 2013
Liberal imploding right in front of our eyes!!!!

Lazy Ghetto liberals need to exercise or else loose welfare benefits!!!

I bet they were not counting with that!!!

Personal responsibility is not on the liberal vocabulary only forcing others to do what they think is best for them!!! A contradiction by default. That is why liberalism is imploding!!!

Some overweight Brits could find their welfare benefits cut if they don’t complete a physician-prescribed exercise regimen, according to a new series of public policy proposals being considered in the London area of Westminster.

The idea is part of a series of recommendations in a joint report issued by the Westminster Council and a British think tank, the Local Government Information Unit (LGiU). The proposals are intended to be part of a massive cost-savings plan for when local council governments control of more than $3.25 billion in public money that formerly went to Britain’s national health service for public health campaigns.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/08/obese-lon...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 69,051
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 20 min _Zoey_ 301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••