Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#837002 Jan 10, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a little biased there. Let go of the "blame Israel" stuff and try expecting Palestine to behave like civilized humans, with the hopes that eventually some higher level common sense might prevail, rather than stone-age barbarism.
(even if I realize, that IS a lot to expect, out of stone age level barbaric type , dark age, good Lord....someone enlighten some of dem PAST the barbarian ages!!!!)

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#837003 Jan 10, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>those woman killing pedophile kennedys?
better lock up tight tonight kkkhunt i know where you live
Lily sees Teddy as a hunk! http://fatboy.cc/fatboyscrapbook.htm

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

#837004 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing and lying.
He's the biggest liar ever. The number went from $26 billion to $5 Billion!! Uneffing believable.
You guys talking about Democrat Jon Corzine of MF Global again? Don't worry, he worked for Obama too after he screwed all thise people out if their money. What a true blue Democrat!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#837005 Jan 10, 2013
Our Second Amendment

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, Shall Not be infringed."

Guns and freedom

By Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

There have been practical historical reasons for the near universal historical acceptance of the individual possession of this Right. The dictators and monsters of the 20th century -- from Stalin to Hitler, from Castro to Pol Pot, from Mao to Assad -- have disarmed their people, and only because some of those people resisted the disarming were all eventually enabled to fight the dictators for freedom. Sometimes they lost. Sometimes they won.

The principal reason the colonists won the American Revolution is that they possessed weapons equivalent in power and precision to those of the British government. If the colonists had been limited to crossbows that they had registered with the kingís government in London, while the British troops used gunpowder when they fought us here, George Washington and Jefferson would have been captured and hanged.

We also defeated the kingís soldiers because they didnít know who among us was armed, because there was no requirement of a permission slip from the government in order to exercise the right to self-defense.(Imagine the howls of protest if permission were required as a precondition to exercising the freedom of speech.) Today, the limitations on the power and precision of the guns we can lawfully own not only violate our natural right to self-defense and our personal sovereignties; they assure that a tyrant can more easily disarm and overcome us.

The historical reality of the Second Amendmentís protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, thus, with the same instruments they would use upon us.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/10/gun...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837006 Jan 10, 2013
Aristotle Onassis was lucky man Jackie married him for safety not love too pretty a woman. GF008 Safer World 2013

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#837007 Jan 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
New york loses 1.7 billion annually in revenue because of high taxes. Lmao@u sheep
its funny how conservative statistics never have a source?

93% of conservative stats are fabricated on the spot
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

#837008 Jan 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either lying or uninformed. Investigations were complete, you loonies just didn't like the results
Duh A Vey still sitting there scratching he tin ferl hat over dat der WMD stuff duh medya tried kept hids a'thankin it were all just pwetend stuff.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837009 Jan 10, 2013
Virginia Attorney General and GOP gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli on Wednesday urged opponents of an Obamacare mandate on contraception coverage to dig in their heels, exercise civil disobedience and be prepared to "go to jail" for the cause.

Ok, Cucinelli, you first!!

What a nutjob.
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

#837011 Jan 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle class loses disposable income. But that's ok.
Ah aktually hadz to sit thar, a'listening to some parts (not all of dem) of some dem dar speaches tuday, a' thankin, does they really beleeves all dat (speshully dem parts abouts werking class taxers!)?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837012 Jan 10, 2013
Virginia intel feels insulted VMI is pretty smart West Point. GGF008 Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837013 Jan 10, 2013
Another teaparty loser:

Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, suggested people "defy and or break the law and engage in civil disobedience" in response to Obamacare restrictions or new gun laws.

"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms," Walsh told supporters at a rally, according to Chicago's DNAinfo.

Walsh also criticized conservatives who don't "understand we're at war [with progressives.]"

Shouldn't this idiot be in jail for non payment of child support?
AtDuhbaselevelof sayz

Somerset, KY

#837014 Jan 10, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
I will pass U.S. Govs polygragh test I saw bullet wound over left eye Bin Laden Is Dead. GF008 Safer World 2013
Quit dat, yew'll ruint duh west of duh storwee.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#837015 Jan 10, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just reporting the news.
Well how come you left out the OrangOtang part then?

(Bill Mahr, Duh Donald is waiting, said he hadn't had any luck with anyone else giving to charities, with this economy being duh pitts and stuff!)
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837016 Jan 10, 2013
Who is speaking with forked tongue in current Administration Miss War Inn. GF008 Safer World 2013
Duhbasesayz

Somerset, KY

#837017 Jan 10, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Virginia intel feels insulted VMI is pretty smart West Point. GGF008 Safer World 2013
Does you knows muh releetive dat went thar? He gots he records fer it!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837018 Jan 10, 2013
How many women and minorities are in TEA Party Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013
Duhbasesayz

Somerset, KY

#837019 Jan 10, 2013
MR JEOPARDY wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... UM, "IF THERE IS AN ANSWER.. IN THE POST... THEN.. DON'T ANSWER.. THE POST? IF THERE IS NO ANSWER... IN THE POST... THEN ANSWER... THE QUESTION...?" K, I THINK I GOT IT. HERE I GO...
"WHERE EXACTLY WAS OBAMA DURING THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE BETWEEN AL QAEDA AND THE STRIPPED DOWN AMERICAN SECURITY DETATCHMENT WHILE IT WAS BEING WATCHED REAL-TIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE." IS THAT ABOUT IT? WAIT A MINUTE I GOTTA GO BACK AN' LOOK OVER THE RULES AGAIN... BRB...
K, UM, WHO'S OBAMA? YOU MEAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK OBAMA OR YOU MEAN CLETUS OBAMA WHO WASH THE DISHES IN THE KITCHEN?(LITTLE BITTY KITCHEN IN THAT PLACE, IT A DISGRACE!) NOW, THAT SEVEN HOUR "BATTLE" YOU MENTION. WAS IT REALLY SEVEN HOURS OR WAS IT 6 HOURS AND 47 MINUTES? WAS THE BATTLE REALLY "OVER IN 6 HOURS AND 52 MINUTES OR DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE FIRES GO COMPLETELY OUT? I SENSE HERE THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL IN AN EFFORT TO OBFUSCATE AN' I ACCUSE YOU OF COWARDICE FORTHWITH!
WAS IT LIKE A SEVEN HOUR BATTLE REALLY? CAUSE I HEARD IT WAS LIKE A BIG DOUBLE HANDFUL OF FOLKS THERE WITH SOME DIESEL FUEL? OH, YOU MEAN THEY ALL STOOD AROUND FO' EXACTLY SEVEN HOURS WHILE THE PLACE BURNED? DID "AL QAEDA" ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE OR DID THEY MERELY STAND AROUND AND SMOKE CIGARETTES WHILE THE LOCALS DID ALL THE HEAVY LIFTIN'? DID ANYONE PROPERLY CHECK THEIR CREDENTIALS TO MAKE SURE THEY WAS AL QAEDA, GODDAMIT! HOW MANY TIMES I GOT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE! NOW, AS TO YOU SECOND OR THIRD ANSWER IN YOU QUESTION WAS THOSE GOOD BOYS "STRIPPED-DOWN" TO THEY WAISTS OR WAS THEY GOIN' FULL-ON COMMANDO? CAUSE I CAN SEE A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE IN THE LATTER.... GONNA NEED MO' BIG BLACK ACTORS, HOWEVER, IT HARD TO MAKE A SMALL MAN LOOK GOOD IN HD. NEED MO' WRINKLES. PEOPLE GONNA NEED TO KNOW WHAT THOSE BOYS WAS STRIPPED-DOWN TO? IS THERE A BOOK SOMEWHERES THAT STIPULATE WHAT "STRIPPED-DOWN" IS? UH-HUH, NOW AS TO YOU LAST ANSWER: IS ANYTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE OBSERVES "IN REAL-TIME?" OR, DOES PHYSICS DEMAND OF US THAT WHAT WE OBSERVE IS NECESSARILY IN THE PAST? NOW IF SOMETHIN GOIN' ON RIGHT IN FRONT YOU FACE THAT'S BE TWO THINGS, BUT, AS IT WAS, CLETUS OBAMA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE OVAL OFFICE ANYWAY WATCHIN' THE BIG SCREEN VERSION OF WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS AN EPISODE OF 24 FILMED FROM THE PECULIAR CAMERA ANGLE OF STRAIGHT DOWN MUCH LESS REPORTIN' BACK TO YOU ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT! WHERE WUZ I? OH YES, IF I UNDERSTAND THE RULES CORRECTLY I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO ANSWER YOU "QUESTION" NOW, RIGHT?
SECOND QUESTION:(WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN' ON THE FACE OF IT TO TIE IT TO THE FIRST ANSWER YOU GIVE.) CLETUS OBAMA AIN'T GOT NO GOVERNEMENT, HE A GODDAM DISHWASHER LIKE YOU AN' YOU AIN'T GOT ONE SO HOW YOU SPECT HIM TO???? OHHHHHHHH... YOU MEAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES BARACK OBAMA, HUH? WELL, THA'S ALL LAID OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION. YOU EVER READ THAT? ME TOO. BOR-ING... PROB'LY ONE THING HE COULD DO IS GET RID OF THE BIG SCREEN AN' JUS' FLY HIS BLACK ASS TO WHEREVER IT IS IN THE WORLD BAD SHIT ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THEN HE CAN STRIP HISSELF DOWN, PICK UP A BIG GODDAM GUN, AN' GO ALL RAMBO ON THEY ASS. I MEAN, HE THE PRESIDENT FO' CHRIST'S SAKE!
HEY, UM, CRACKER... I GOT A QUESTION FO' YOU NOW: WAS CHRIST EVEN A CHRISTIAN OR WAS HE JUS' ANOTHER JEW TRYIN' TO SCREW US?
Ifn yew mainstreamed a leetle, and ackted a lil mo' wit sum dem dar what dey cawrl "pwo-fessional ethicals" yew might not be such a grrrrouchy type soudnin' werm.
Duhbasesayz

Somerset, KY

#837020 Jan 10, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
How many women and minorities are in TEA Party Europe. GF008 Safer World 2013
Lets ax France!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837021 Jan 10, 2013
I know Lafaette helped George Washington defeat the Red Coats. Thank-you Europe. Safer World 2013
Duhbasesayz

Somerset, KY

#837022 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another teaparty loser:
Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, suggested people "defy and or break the law and engage in civil disobedience" in response to Obamacare restrictions or new gun laws.
"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms," Walsh told supporters at a rally, according to Chicago's DNAinfo.
Walsh also criticized conservatives who don't "understand we're at war [with progressives.]"
Shouldn't this idiot be in jail for non payment of child support?
Let's ax duh givverment of France!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Indemnity 179,658
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min RACE 98,556
Abby 10-30 15 min RACE 14
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Earthling-1 47,585
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 70,146
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Boy G 50,755
Amy 10-30 3 hr edogxxx 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]