Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837072 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need a timeline.
You lost.
Obfuscation won't help you.
You're a loser, by definition.
Without Lend-Lease, Russia would have collapsed.
Case closed.
You didn't evenvknow what year Lend Lease was started.
Nor did you know what year Hitler invaded Russia.
Would you like to see your own stupid, incorrect post on that??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ok, let's go over the timeline again.

Russia had beaten back Germany to its border with Eastern Europe while at the same time the convoy system had not even yet been employed and there was only a token trickle of ships that eached Murmansk.
Let's repeat that.
It was a foregone conclusion that Russia was going to defeat Germany at a time when the convoy system had not been employed and only a trickle of munitions and supplies reached Murmansk.
Once again....
Russia had stopped the German advance and broken the back of the German army with virtually no assistance from the rest of the world, and by the time the convoy system was employed the German army was in full retreat and the front lines between Russia and Germany approximated the border of the Soviet Union with Eastern European countries.

Learn some history, dufus.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837073 Jan 10, 2013
Uncle Sam wants schools safe so future leaders can grow up with studying on their minds not how to live at school NRA. What if it was your child. Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837074 Jan 10, 2013
Metal detectors in schools would help. Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837075 Jan 10, 2013
Here's something from another board that I thought belonged here, too:

I can think of slew of lies that came out of Obama's mouth. But, let's just start with one of the many way-to-obvious lies.
When asked why there wasn't a budget since he took office, Obama blamed the Republicans and said they obstructed everything.
The truth was, the Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. What Obama stated was a numerical impossibility.
If you study Obama when he spoke this obvious lie, you see no indications that normally occur when a person lies. None.
Obama has been trained to lie to a degree that is incomprehensible to the average person. I think he has been so well trained to lie, he can fool a lie detector, which is very, very difficult to do.
If you watch Obama when he tells this obvious lie, it's scary. The person who is in the position of the most powerful position in the world is the most highly trained and skillful liar the world may have ever seen.
I do not recall any reference in history of anyone who was so skilled at lying.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837076 Jan 10, 2013
General Copeland was General who gave me whiskey on duty in Europe then Command gets mad over drinking in Frankfort village. LOL Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837077 Jan 10, 2013
Consequently, anyone who does not automatically suspect Obama is lying when he says anything is a fool.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837079 Jan 10, 2013
Counterfeiters try to duplicate that signature. LOL Safer World is not Picasso is Van Goh, LOL Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

#837080 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask me my address, social security number and where my wife works at the same time? DO you SERIOUSLY think I would ever tell you that? Just because you get the republicans to bite at your every bait, just don't expect everybody else to do so...
Finally, I'm not working as physician any more and never will. I am simply using the knowledge I have accumulated here in some arguments. My life is so much richer and fuller after I got out of this. Medical school is a gigantic fraud and IO would warn anyone to think twice before they sing up. It is faaaaar from hanging out having sex with every intern, chatting up a patient in bed who is prettier than Miss universe or yelling louder than Pavorotti with amplifier every times a code shows up. All the former examples in the various TV soaps out there are so fake and phony that anyone who thinks it is like that deserves to be drowned in red tape, spit upon, threatened to be killed or beaten up (with nothing ever done) or having to deal with "quality control nurses" (another bunch of people that has healthcare degree that never sees patients).
Thank you for that confirmation.

I used to think all doctors walked just a little below water.

After listening to them dictate for 14 years, I'm convinced half of them can't even get through the door to see a patient because their heads are too big or can't find the door. Some of them struggle to form a coherent sentence.

Also, having been in a hospital a few times, I'm even more convinced the medical profession as a whole is running on apathy and inefficiency.

Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago for a very long time with only five or six other patients waiting along with me, I assumed the medical staff in the OR were either swamped or understaffed.

When I was finally called back in, there was a covey of nurses standing in a little group like they were having a coffee clutch and the place looked like a ghost town.

By the time a nurse came in to see me, I was so infuriated, I said nevermind, ya'll are much too busy. And left.

But not before I stopped and pointed to the group of nurses to my husband who knew I wasn't pointing in admiration.

The stories I could tell would take up too much time...but let's just say I've become quite jaded toward the medical profession with only few exceptions.
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837082 Jan 10, 2013
British empire once spanned the Globe Charge of the Light Brigade or Four feathers was good movie NATO Safer World 2013 AlQaeda is not well schooled cannot pass GED test. Safer World 2013

Since: Apr 11

Chicago, IL

#837083 Jan 10, 2013
I pray every day for civil war so that we can rid our beloved America of leftist poison...I'm SOOOO glad leftards insist upon disarming and aborting themselves
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837084 Jan 10, 2013
The English patient was one of my favorite movies NATO gf008 Safer World

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837086 Jan 10, 2013
Actual data:

The year, 2011.

Assault rifles were used in 323 murders.
Hammers were used in 496 murders.

Which one should be banned first?
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837087 Jan 10, 2013
True story of Clark Gable and Carol LOmbard killed in plane crash going to USO event was only movie I watched at theatre in Europe. One of few movies I watched twice. GF008 Safer World 2013
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#837088 Jan 10, 2013
Where is Nucular Moron and why did she run away again?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#837089 Jan 10, 2013
JEB wrote:
Where is Nucular Moron and why did she run away again?
nutcracker must be in detox
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837090 Jan 10, 2013
Thanks a lot Donald Trump with friends like you wh o needs enemies. LOL you do pay bets I give you credit. I don't enjoy firing people. Safer World 2013
Lincoln

United States

#837091 Jan 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Here's something from another board that I thought belonged here, too:
I can think of slew of lies that came out of Obama's mouth. But, let's just start with one of the many way-to-obvious lies.
When asked why there wasn't a budget since he took office, Obama blamed the Republicans and said they obstructed everything.
The truth was, the Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House. What Obama stated was a numerical impossibility.
If you study Obama when he spoke this obvious lie, you see no indications that normally occur when a person lies. None.
Obama has been trained to lie to a degree that is incomprehensible to the average person. I think he has been so well trained to lie, he can fool a lie detector, which is very, very difficult to do.
If you watch Obama when he tells this obvious lie, it's scary. The person who is in the position of the most powerful position in the world is the most highly trained and skillful liar the world may have ever seen.
I do not recall any reference in history of anyone who was so skilled at lying.
Fox talking points which were played in October and failed in November.

Voters blamed Bush for the economy.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#837092 Jan 10, 2013
hillbilly sage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, the dwarf with webbed feet has a mancrush! Down boy!
That's not very specific. It could be any of the libtards here.
Lincoln

United States

#837094 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that confirmation.
I used to think all doctors walked just a little below water.
After listening to them dictate for 14 years, I'm convinced half of them can't even get through the door to see a patient because their heads are too big or can't find the door. Some of them struggle to form a coherent sentence.
Also, having been in a hospital a few times, I'm even more convinced the medical profession as a whole is running on apathy and inefficiency.
Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago for a very long time with only five or six other patients waiting along with me, I assumed the medical staff in the OR were either swamped or understaffed.
When I was finally called back in, there was a covey of nurses standing in a little group like they were having a coffee clutch and the place looked like a ghost town.
By the time a nurse came in to see me, I was so infuriated, I said nevermind, ya'll are much too busy. And left.
But not before I stopped and pointed to the group of nurses to my husband who knew I wasn't pointing in admiration.
The stories I could tell would take up too much time...but let's just say I've become quite jaded toward the medical profession with only few exceptions.
"Sitting in an emergeny room a few years ago ...."

Republican President said poor have medical care... they can go to the emergency room.
Republican solutions often do not favor the Middle Class.
Thus the defeat of the Republicans in November.
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#837095 Jan 10, 2013
Some things are just obviously prophetic, regardless of the source....

John 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

And, Nostradamus predicting Obama...

"A prince shall rise from the East" followed by 27 years of war.

... and how did the Mayans know the unions would kill Twinkies at the end of their calendar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 18 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 36 min Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,923
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 2 hr Wish 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM