Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,600)

Showing posts 771,981 - 772,000 of1,072,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. It was a very scary time. We had no children then and was only a couple of years after being married. I thought I had lost here.
So, were they able to sew her scalp back on? Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I have a fear of escalators for that same reason.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing t such an ignorant and simplistic drivel at history. What jerk!!
first of all, when did this "hatred" start? in WW1? Do you know how many iron cross recipients were jews in WW1? Which "ghettos" are you describing as jews being in before WW2? Or are you talking about Sachsenhausen or Buchenwald? I wouldn't be surprised if you were.
An american writing a book about how guilty germans were f holocaust is just that, a book. I personally have a friend from Germany whose grandfather was in Kz for most of the war. He told him most germans had no idea what was going on unless they ended up in camps themselves.
If anything, where were the American jews? Where was the outrage from the allies during the entire war? If the germans were so exclusively anti-semitic, then why did the allies NEVER do anything about what was going on? Can you tell me any bombing action towards any camps? Or commando raids? The latter shouldn't be too hard, especially taking into consideration that jews themselves managed in many cases to rise up and in one case (Sobibor) even managed to overwhealm camp and escape in large numbers. ALso, for every "catholic" who told on hidden Jews there was another that was hiding others.
When liberals try lecturing people about history, it reminds me about the white belt in Karate that tries explaining a boxer how a punch is done. Your over-simplification of such a gigantic issue as Holocaust and your desire to collectively label an entire population or it reeks o the same ignorant approach liberals have to any issue. It can all be explained and they have all the answers. And now you are arguing based upon ONE book written by an American historian. You are laughable indeed.
Keep in mind that Nucular (Demos/Tenzing) is a self-hating Jew, a truly sick person.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe that guy is a doctor? LOL!
More likely than your denial of your Jewish heritage.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, were they able to sew her scalp back on? Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I have a fear of escalators for that same reason.
BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LILY solutions whats up hustler

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated.
Somewhere along the way, medical insurance ceased to be insurance and became pre-paid medical care, driving up the cost.
The left refuses to accept that most people are basically healthy and are better served by catastrophic insurance.
Yes.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

If asked what do say INTEPOl respond with!.
I say save your money buy you a farm.
Grow sweet taters long as your arm. That way European women will know you are not neo-Nazi sympathizer. GF008 Safer World 2013
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

WHY IS THE FACE OF WEALTH THAT the LIB DEMS use to stoke racial divisions not look like JAY Z, P DIDDY, RUSSEL SIMMONS,KANYE WEST,RICK ROSS,50 cents, POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now a days", redneck double wide trash, fabricating still? Your lying is catching up to you there old wishful thinker.
How about that "per say," huh? I might tend to think only single wide trash, had he not told everyone (who never asked) that he was a totally self-made millionaire. You think that most fiction writers consider their character "self made"? Could that be another term for auto-erotica?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You believe that guy is a doctor? LOL!
I have no idea. Was not my point.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LILY solutions whats up hustler
Obama policies, specifically Obamacare, destroy job opportunities for those at the bottom of the economic ladder, mostly blacks. This is intentional, to keep the mob on the government dole and loyal to Obama. Obama does not want blacks to become independent.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Doofus I have always said I have catastrophic health insurance. It costs very little because of the high deductible. I do pay cash because the insurance does not cover doctor visits and minor medical. I save a lot of money every year because I don't have to pay $600-$800 dollars a month to an insurance company. That money is saved into the HSA and other savings plans. You show your ignorance more and more.
Don't forget liberals cannot grasp the concept of HSA with a high-deductible to begin with since they cannot fathom that this is actually closer to health INSURANCE and not a health plan where others are paying for you,
Otherwise, you managed to narrate the essence much better than I could. That's because most of us docs neither understand health insurances, can tell the cost of our services or have much power to say anything besides what is "the truth" as told by the drug companies and NEJM. It has been a shockingly eye opening experience to be out in real lie and not living a complete lie any more. I can actually openly start questioning if SSRI (for example) aren't leading to more suicides than they prevent. When you work in the ER you are not supposed to think, just act protocol, keep them alive, send them home with "follow-up with your primary care doctor" or just page the hospitalist and let him/her take over.
Unless someone comes just to ask for candy of course. Then I got the choice between givjng them what they want and get better "patient satisfaction score" while being flagged by the DEA if this goes on, OR tell them to take a hike and get threats ranging from ill sue you" to "I know you got two kids and where you live".
Tough choices heh? And liberals want me to just take it, give up my guns and just call 911 after my family is killed by another (most likely) Obama voter. Don't think so...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The NRA has gained 100,000 new members in the last 18 days.

Gun owners recognize that they must organize to fight the Obama Fascists.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

WHY ARE LIBS INTIMIDATING GUN OWNERS BY putting THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION out to the PUBLIC THIS WILL CAUSE MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE TO GET HURT THIS A EVIL LIB AGENDA THAT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THEIR LIVES AS WE SPEAK, AND TO THE GENERATION OF BLACKS THAT WERE NOT GIVEN SHOP CLASSES BECAUSES OF A LIB AGENDA THAT KILLED THOSE COURSES in SCHOOL YOU CAN TAKE SOME ONES GUN CAN YOU TAKE THE LATHE THAT MAKES THE GUN OR THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE THE GUN, WHAT NEXT MATH SCIENCE ok I FORGOT THEY TOOK THAT ALREADY and replaced it with RAP

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Mostly. You can't even tell it happened by looking at her. If you knew her before and after you would notice the difference however. It really messed up her mind.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Another school shooting in a California high school.

Only 1 victim I can gather so far - a teacher.

Liberals still won't address the real problem. Taking away moral compasses from our young people.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government, headed by Democrat FDR, was fully aware of the Nazi program to exterminate Jews and made absolutely no effort to stop the genocide.
Just like I said. Then some American "expert" has the gall to write a fairy tale where he washes the collective guilts on everybody else, yet seems to have found a mathematical formula that can tell all germans are anti-semites.

I'm not even saying the US government should have done anything, but to sit there on a high horse and judge only the German people or what happened is simply an insult to all the thousands of germans that were murdered because they oppose the regime. However, when you are never in a storm it is easy to laugh at someone that is out in the rain and gets wet..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
WENDY’S, TACO BELL FRANCHISES ARE LATEST TO CUT EMPLOYEE HOURS, BLAMING OBAMACARE!!!
The liberal media spinning their unintended consequences!!!
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/08/wendys-taco-be...
So will this be the Fox news story of the week just behind gun control, a business going bad trying to blame the government for it. You know every other country has had healthcare factored into their economy for at least 30-40 years and it never raises a headline. No one protests about it, no one stands with a placard, it is seen as part of their normal civilised right as a citizen. It's only you righties that jump up and down about this BS, no one else bothers.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How about that "per say," huh? I might tend to think only single wide trash, had he not told everyone (who never asked) that he was a totally self-made millionaire. You think that most fiction writers consider their character "self made"? Could that be another term for auto-erotica?
Go blow it out your ear Melvin.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama policies, specifically Obamacare, destroy job opportunities for those at the bottom of the economic ladder, mostly blacks. This is intentional, to keep the mob on the government dole and loyal to Obama. Obama does not want blacks to become independent.
ALMOST TURN IT THE RIGHT WAY THE WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLER is the problem, the WHITE BIGOT LIVES WHERE NOT MANY BLACKS ARE IF THEY CAN AT LEAST THEY ARE HONEST, WHITE LIB HUSTLER KEEP THEIR ENEMIES CLOSE
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Carols post 835446 page 38738:

There was no war on women.
There was no war against minorities.
There was no war on science.
There was no war on struggling Americans.
There was no war on the middle class.

Only suckers believe that.

It's how Nazi Germany suckered people into believing there was a war against the Jews too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,981 - 772,000 of1,072,025
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,600
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,146
Blood on the Fourth of July 27 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 53 min Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,529
The rare and elusive Colombian perro caliente s... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••