Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#837045 Jan 10, 2013
Hell yeah...the nra thugs must be crushed.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837046 Jan 10, 2013
I was bullied in school I do not like bullys NATO Good World Leaders. GF008 Safer World Ronnie stink tried to bully me
RepostingForHila rity

Tacoma, WA

#837047 Jan 10, 2013
MR JEOPARDY wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH... UM, "IF THERE IS AN ANSWER.. IN THE POST... THEN.. DON'T ANSWER.. THE POST? IF THERE IS NO ANSWER... IN THE POST... THEN ANSWER... THE QUESTION...?" K, I THINK I GOT IT. HERE I GO...
"WHERE EXACTLY WAS OBAMA DURING THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE BETWEEN AL QAEDA AND THE STRIPPED DOWN AMERICAN SECURITY DETATCHMENT WHILE IT WAS BEING WATCHED REAL-TIME IN THE WHITE HOUSE." IS THAT ABOUT IT? WAIT A MINUTE I GOTTA GO BACK AN' LOOK OVER THE RULES AGAIN... BRB...
K, UM, WHO'S OBAMA? YOU MEAN THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BARACK OBAMA OR YOU MEAN CLETUS OBAMA WHO WASH THE DISHES IN THE KITCHEN?(LITTLE BITTY KITCHEN IN THAT PLACE, IT A DISGRACE!) NOW, THAT SEVEN HOUR "BATTLE" YOU MENTION. WAS IT REALLY SEVEN HOURS OR WAS IT 6 HOURS AND 47 MINUTES? WAS THE BATTLE REALLY "OVER IN 6 HOURS AND 52 MINUTES OR DO YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL THE FIRES GO COMPLETELY OUT? I SENSE HERE THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING TRUTHFUL IN AN EFFORT TO OBFUSCATE AN' I ACCUSE YOU OF COWARDICE FORTHWITH!
WAS IT LIKE A SEVEN HOUR BATTLE REALLY? CAUSE I HEARD IT WAS LIKE A BIG DOUBLE HANDFUL OF FOLKS THERE WITH SOME DIESEL FUEL? OH, YOU MEAN THEY ALL STOOD AROUND FO' EXACTLY SEVEN HOURS WHILE THE PLACE BURNED? DID "AL QAEDA" ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE SEVEN HOUR BATTLE OR DID THEY MERELY STAND AROUND AND SMOKE CIGARETTES WHILE THE LOCALS DID ALL THE HEAVY LIFTIN'? DID ANYONE PROPERLY CHECK THEIR CREDENTIALS TO MAKE SURE THEY WAS AL QAEDA, GODDAMIT! HOW MANY TIMES I GOT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE! NOW, AS TO YOU SECOND OR THIRD ANSWER IN YOU QUESTION WAS THOSE GOOD BOYS "STRIPPED-DOWN" TO THEY WAISTS OR WAS THEY GOIN' FULL-ON COMMANDO? CAUSE I CAN SEE A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE IN THE LATTER.... GONNA NEED MO' BIG BLACK ACTORS, HOWEVER, IT HARD TO MAKE A SMALL MAN LOOK GOOD IN HD. NEED MO' WRINKLES. PEOPLE GONNA NEED TO KNOW WHAT THOSE BOYS WAS STRIPPED-DOWN TO? IS THERE A BOOK SOMEWHERES THAT STIPULATE WHAT "STRIPPED-DOWN" IS? UH-HUH, NOW AS TO YOU LAST ANSWER: IS ANYTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE OBSERVES "IN REAL-TIME?" OR, DOES PHYSICS DEMAND OF US THAT WHAT WE OBSERVE IS NECESSARILY IN THE PAST? NOW IF SOMETHIN GOIN' ON RIGHT IN FRONT YOU FACE THAT'S BE TWO THINGS, BUT, AS IT WAS, CLETUS OBAMA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE OVAL OFFICE ANYWAY WATCHIN' THE BIG SCREEN VERSION OF WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS AN EPISODE OF 24 FILMED FROM THE PECULIAR CAMERA ANGLE OF STRAIGHT DOWN MUCH LESS REPORTIN' BACK TO YOU ABOUT WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT! WHERE WUZ I? OH YES, IF I UNDERSTAND THE RULES CORRECTLY I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO ANSWER YOU "QUESTION" NOW, RIGHT?
SECOND QUESTION:(WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NUTHIN' ON THE FACE OF IT TO TIE IT TO THE FIRST ANSWER YOU GIVE.) CLETUS OBAMA AIN'T GOT NO GOVERNEMENT, HE A GODDAM DISHWASHER LIKE YOU AN' YOU AIN'T GOT ONE SO HOW YOU SPECT HIM TO???? OHHHHHHHH... YOU MEAN PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES BARACK OBAMA, HUH? WELL, THA'S ALL LAID OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION. YOU EVER READ THAT? ME TOO. BOR-ING... PROB'LY ONE THING HE COULD DO IS GET RID OF THE BIG SCREEN AN' JUS' FLY HIS BLACK ASS TO WHEREVER IT IS IN THE WORLD BAD SHIT ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THEN HE CAN STRIP HISSELF DOWN, PICK UP A BIG GODDAM GUN, AN' GO ALL RAMBO ON THEY ASS. I MEAN, HE THE PRESIDENT FO' CHRIST'S SAKE!
HEY, UM, CRACKER... I GOT A QUESTION FO' YOU NOW: WAS CHRIST EVEN A CHRISTIAN OR WAS HE JUS' ANOTHER JEW TRYIN' TO SCREW US?
lol
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#837048 Jan 10, 2013
He was wiened from bullying after I fought back Ronnie stink never bothered me again. NATO Safer World 2013 He died in strip job mining accident in Mountaineer land. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837049 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele Bauchman in 2016 !
She might deliver like Ryan did for the Democrats
You can support whomever you like. It's still a free country.
RepostingForHila rity

Tacoma, WA

#837050 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Another teaparty loser:
Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act, suggested people "defy and or break the law and engage in civil disobedience" in response to Obamacare restrictions or new gun laws.
"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms," Walsh told supporters at a rally, according to Chicago's DNAinfo.
Walsh also criticized conservatives who don't "understand we're at war [with progressives.]"
Shouldn't this idiot be in jail for non payment of child support?
http://www.3quarksdaily.com/.a/6a00d8341c562c...
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837051 Jan 10, 2013
I had friends who also hated bullys in school stink man carried several beatings for trying to bully me. Nato Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837052 Jan 10, 2013
Sherwoods brother hassel got him penis got him and gay military boy ricky got him for bullying around over football bet he would not pay when I won but wanted me to pay when he won. I repaid penis laterin life told crazy horse to stop bullying him. GF008 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837054 Jan 10, 2013
Bullying in schools needs to be stopped causes violence is not putting people in danger. I was bullied as child until I almost broke bullys jaw father told me to fight back was ok. We rolled under school bus fighting in 3rd grade incident but he stopped bullying Poochie Petes deceased brother from Kansas. GF008 Safer World 2013
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#837055 Jan 10, 2013
Helvenstons' are being targeted for garden uprooting and massive fines - YET, look at the vid Orlando's own mayor put out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

So tell us...How Do You Green?

FL Man's 'Patriot Garden' Targeted Again - City Threatens Uprooting and Daily $500 Fines

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jason and Jennifer Helvenston were given a strict deadline of November 7 to uproot their beautiful 25x25 foot front yard garden - or else face major punishment. That garden still stands and so does their resolution to keep it.

A flood of supportive emails initially stopped the threats of forced excavation by Orlando, cancelling a December board hearing, but, as always when perceived public fervor ebbed, the city quietly came back to demand its removal again. Starting tomorrow they will be inspected and charged $500 per day if the garden isn't gone - they are not deterred.

Instead, they have launched "Plant a Seed, Change the Law" and want to help you get started. Of course, the news anchor gave the wrong website - go to Patriot-gardens.com to request free seeds and start your garden in solidarity. Please see more details below:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/fl-mans-p...
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837056 Jan 10, 2013
Also whipped geek at age 12 for stomping on taw favorite marble in marble game was cat eyes taw Missippi schools as child was rough. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837058 Jan 10, 2013
I knocked ATerry the Wolf into creek for knocking ice cream out of hand in 7th grade he said help me out of creek he then busted my nose his brother broke up fight Patton star did film at his coal mines. GF008 Safer World 2013

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#837059 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
SACRAMENTO, Jan 10 (Reuters)- California's budget deficit is gone after years of financial troubles, Governor Jerry Brown said on Thursday, proposing a plan that raises spending on education and healthcare, boosting total expenditures by 5 percent.
Brown vowed to push back at legislators eager to raise spending quickly, restoring the billions of dollars to social services and other state functions that were cut in lean years.
"I am determined to avoid the fiscal mess that the last few governors had to deal with," Brown told reporters as he introduced the budget for the 2013-14 fiscal year beginning in July.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/cali...
Lmao@u sheep

" Economists generally agree that sales taxes fall disproportionately on the poor, who spend a higher share of their income on the common consumer goods most affected by a sales tax hike."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#837060 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, being a "baby mama" is now a status symbol. There's a new reality show coming out to prove it.
With all the babies being born out of wedlock, 75% to be exact, and most, if not all, on some kind of welfare, abortion doesn't seem to be the issue in this case.
You liberals can pay for abortions all you want and pay for all these baby mama's chillins' all you want.
But if we turned off the money spigot, the problem would more than likely take care of itself.
Whatever you do......don't turn off the money spigot to NASA.

I want to do it Johnson Style!

brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837061 Jan 10, 2013
I was like Little Red Chief bandits did not want any part of me. I made home alone star look like chior boy. LOL Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837062 Jan 10, 2013
I would have dinner with Jesus Fox News Agency. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837063 Jan 10, 2013
zjudge not lest ye be judged Fox News Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#837064 Jan 10, 2013
I got emotional sa child when JFK was killed I figured this is natural response to sad event NATO Safer World 2013

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837065 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran off like the frightened little dawg you are last time Imentioned I'd be in TX, remember??
You stopped posting for a week to avoid telling me where to find you.
I'll personally take your guns and stuff them down your throat.
Try me. I'll be in TX in April.
Quit running from me, coward.
You nitwits are all talk.
You did get my phone number I sent to you in a message here, didn't you? You were supposed to call and I was going to take you to the best restaurant in The Woodlands. Then, you come up with some story about going to Pennsylvania, instead.
What happened?
I'm assuming you still have my phone number in case you're ever down here again. The offer still holds. Any time you come down here, I'll take you to dinner and you get to actually meet me.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837067 Jan 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Losers don't get to ask questions.
You get kicked around by the winners.
Deal with it.
People with guns always get to ask questions, dufus. Only people without guns don't get to ask questions.

Where exactly was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the sripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
And, a person who can't even define "Marxism" shouldn't even participate in a discussion on it, let alone start one. You wouldn't recognize a Marxist if one was brainwashing you with a bullhorn in your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 180,989
do want to be an artist? 1 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 5 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 7 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News