Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Conway, AR

#836932 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry more qualified.
Republicans need a victory from time to time as the
Teabaggers are dragging it down
...and you need to take a whole bunch of sleeping pills...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836933 Jan 10, 2013
BLACKS GUN control MEANS YOU WILL BE A VICTIM when you can shoot back life has more breathing room ask KUNTA KINTE why his name is TOBEY he didn't HAVE A BURNER ONLY DEMOCRAT SLAVE OWNER AMERICAN HISTORY 101 BUCK AND THE PREACHER no GUNS BLACKS WERE JUST VICTIMS DEACONS FOR DEFENSE POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE BLACK PEOPLE DON'T LET WHITE LIB DEM RACE HUSTLERS PUT YOU TO SLEEP AFTER THE ELECTIONS YOU CAN'T TELL ONE FROM THE OTHER
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836935 Jan 10, 2013
BLACK PEOPLE MAKE THE SECOND AMENDMENT WORK FOR YOU protect your family from the PAST
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836938 Jan 10, 2013
Repeating rifles by North won Cival War NRA I understand weapon capabilities. Children need to feel safe at schools. GF008 Safer World 2013
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836939 Jan 10, 2013
WHITE LIB DEM RACE HUSTLERs TRAINED SHARPTON
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836940 Jan 10, 2013
I should have been involved in fast and furious was involved in Iraq security forces. GFoo8 Safer World 2013
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#836941 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Gov. Cuomo next President.
He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!

Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836942 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
I said cabinet, stupid.
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836943 Jan 10, 2013
frack wrote:
Can't wait to see the baggers stroking out en masse when they collect their phallic replacements ...
DemZafuckingQueerBaitHomo...

For sure!
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836944 Jan 10, 2013
BLACKS WERE PROUD BEFORE WHITE LIB HUSTLERS TOLD THEM THEY WERE EQUAL because BLACKS had to be TWICE as GOOD TO GET THE JOB BEFORE THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER SO NOONE COULD SAY THEY DIDN'T EARN THE JOB YOU DIDN"T GET IT BECAUSE YOU WERE BLACK BUT BECAUSE YOU HAD TO BE THE BEST BETTER THAN THE CHILD OF THE WHITE LIB HUSTLER ALSO IT GAVE OTHER GROUPS THAT COULDN'T PASS AS BEING TOO WHITE THEY REALLY GOT THE BREAK BECAUSE SOME SO CALLED WHITES were not accepted even in the KKK until AFTER CIVIL RIGHTS you olive colored people u know greaseballs and such
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836945 Jan 10, 2013
THE BRIGHTEST PRESIDENT ever always blames the WHITE REPUBLICANS for his PROBLEMS the WHITEMAN STILL RULES TELL BARAK THEY ARE SO DUMB

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836946 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Environment investigations were not complete.
Republicans demanded a decision before the reports were finished therefore it was not approved.
You are either lying or uninformed. Investigations were complete, you loonies just didn't like the results
history_woodie

Conway, AR

#836947 Jan 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's got a good shot at it imo__the lovable Biden is also crazy and "old" while Hillary, also old has just experienced medical problems including a blood clot in the brain which is a gigantic red flag. She's out!!!
Cuomo will be the right age has boucoup positive experience in government and can assemble a "proper" election committee. As a plus, people liked his dad, maybe not for a POTUS but as a person. There are also other capable qualified Dem's quietly lurking.
There has to be Kennedy around somewhere that needs a job...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#836948 Jan 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats OK
Republicans lose
Senate and White House
Middle class loses disposable income. But that's ok.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#836949 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA is using the slaughter of children to seek donations. The NRA called me yesterday. I told them to go f*ck themselves.
You’re so full of… IT!!!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#836950 Jan 10, 2013
Man next to Bin laden in picture is my goal Fox News Agency I don't like his looks. Is world troublemaker GF008 Safer World 2013 NATO will get you AL-Qaeda French Foreign Legion guard Eifel Tower and Brandenburg Gate was my favorite tourist spots. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836951 Jan 10, 2013
I will give bullet head who replaced Bin Laden a bigger dent in head. GF008 Safer World 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

#836952 Jan 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans made sure Susan Rice would not be nominated.
What‘s Susan Rice qualification other than she’s Black and a Woman!! NONE
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836953 Jan 10, 2013
I will pass U.S. Govs polygragh test I saw bullet wound over left eye Bin Laden Is Dead. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#836955 Jan 10, 2013
Morley Studios
720 Pacific Avenue
Tacoms Washington
Thanks for Binders of women future employees of mine.
GF008 Safer World 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 2 min reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 12 min RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 18 min boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 19 min RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min boundary painter 653
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL 70,105
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]