Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,597)

Showing posts 771,921 - 771,940 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nobraina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nissan would finance the electric vehicles themselves if there was any chance of success.
Only the federal government is stupid enough to piss any money in this manner.
Seems like only yesterday you said the same things about Hybrids!!

Now everyone's making them, and Toyota has made a fortune off them.

Stay ignorant, Nobraina. You're really good at it.

I know, you're still waiting for the first coal powered car!!

Keep waiting, wingnut!!
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, caught the Flake in yet another lie.
First off, you have said repeatedly that you do not believe in, nor do you have health insurance.
So you can't have an HSA, per law. DUH
----------
""Who is eligible for a Health Savings Account?
To be eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA), an individual must be covered by a HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and must not be covered by other health insurance that is not an HDHP. Certain types of insurance are not considered "health insurance" (see below) and will not jeopardize your eligibility for an HSA.""
----------
So now you going to admit you actually have a high deductible health plan?? Or double down on your lies??
----------
""I don’t have health insurance, can I get an HSA?
You cannot establish and contribute to an HSA unless you have coverage under a HDHP.""
http://hsaed.com/who_can_have_an_hsa_
----------
So, you've obviously lied, Flake.
Question is, which is the lie??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
If you have an HSA, you MUST have health insurance.
So which is the lie??
(I dearly enjoy catching you nitwits in lies. IT's easy!!)
As a former physician still in my prime of late 30's let me try educating you about the meaning of HSA and insurance policies. Of course, this is an explanation of the point of having HSA, which you liberals are about to tear apart, so you are correct there.

A) HSA is not meant to save you from hospitalizations, this is what your INSURANCE is for. However, since you now foot your copays yourself the PREMIUM for a high-deductible could be VERY low, depending upon your overall health. For a family this can be a significant household save.

B) The Obamacare act has as one o the intentions to destroy any such policies. Why? Because it is an incentive for people to work to stay healthy. Most health problems are entirely preventive and for others a catastrophic coverage is way to go.

C) People with multiple chronic problems will still get care as today. In my entire lie as a doctor I have NEVER done anything differently because of insurance issues. This is another gigantic lie from liberals.

D) IF HSA's were to be let rolling over from year to year significant savings would accrue.

E) More cash/out of pocket pay for non-emergent things through HSA will drop prices like a rock once the regulators, parasites and all other nonsense is taken out.

F) Finally, it is very misleading to simplify this issue the way you have done. Read the entire Obamacare bill page to page (like I have done) even though your leaders haven't ands maybe you would understand something. The Crux of Obamacare is to destroy individual responsibility, ferment collectivism and transfer the remaining vestiges of private values in healthcare to the government.

So far two of my friends from medical school has quit. One already got a job as a RAC auditor (helping medicare micromanage doctors pay) and the other one is now working with education. Of course, this is just a snapshot of all the docs I know. Even if more is quitting, there will always be someone willing to work for the government, especially when you are a federal employee and no longer have to be worried about getting sued. I bet you everything neither Obama and his trial lawyer supporters don't know what to do with this. Through my malpractice insurance these years, I have given thousands of $$ to the trial lawyers and then democrats. I have probably given pout more money to liberals against my will than most libs on this site. No, not probably, but very likely.

An "adverse effect" even the libs didn't think abut. I think doctors should be held accountable if they do something wrong, but arbitration would have worked better and compensated most victims more than the current process, IMHO. Get ready for forced arbitration if your Obamdoc messes up.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> She has always had waist length hair. She was working at BEST products as jewelry salesman. Don't know if they had them in Florida. Anyway they had a conveyor belt that brought products down from upstairs. She was alone and bent down to pick something up off the floor and her hair got caught in a holler. They said you could hear her screaming all over the store. It had no emergency stop cord. It took a couple of minutes for someone to turn it off. It pull hair and scalp completely off the left side of her head. She almost died. Was never the same woman since. Getting that phone call was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me.
Jesus, that's horrible!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, it's been a while since posting for me. I can see the moronic fanatical righties are still dwelling in idiotsville, while whining their pathetic asses off. Too funny. I was in hopes that by now those programmed minions would have all used their guns and last remaining brain cell for suicide. Just thinking about all of those morons packing weapons is scary.
Most people thought you were finally dead, but others knew that the lying old draft-dodger just went to the "Debil."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>living in a private gated compound and spending your entire life on topix commenting on a world you are sheltered from?
I thought you got busted for pushing that guy in front of the train?
You're just jealous Jane.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said repeatedly that yu pay out of pocket and have no health insurance.
Now you're trying to weasel out of your previous statements!!
Caught you in yet another lie.
You nitwits are sssoooooo easy.
ROFLMAO
You're drunk again, nutsickles. Flack has said many times he carries catastrophic health insurance. Stupid fck.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said repeatedly that yu pay out of pocket and have no health insurance.
Now you're trying to weasel out of your previous statements!!
Caught you in yet another lie.
You nitwits are sssoooooo easy.
ROFLMAO
Doofus I have always said I have catastrophic health insurance. It costs very little because of the high deductible. I do pay cash because the insurance does not cover doctor visits and minor medical. I save a lot of money every year because I don't have to pay $600-$800 dollars a month to an insurance company. That money is saved into the HSA and other savings plans. You show your ignorance more and more.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
2010 Obamacare predictions, already coming to fruition:
'Medium-Size Business Under Fire
Obamacare will dramatically impact the behavior of medium-size firms in the U.S.—specifically, those companies with 50–199 workers.[1] Beginning in 2014, Obamacare will begin imposing taxes—to help offset the cost of individual employees receiving premium subsidies through the to-be-established state health insurance exchanges—on companies with 50 “full-time equivalents” that do not offer an “acceptable” level of health insurance coverage.[2] These mandates will force companies—including companies below the 50-employee threshold—to react to eventual overall cost increases.
These changes will likely produce upward pressure on health insurance premiums in the “fully insured market”—and this will disproportionately affect these medium-size companies as well as smaller companies.[3] Employees will likely bear most of the burden since these costs will likely be passed on to them in the form of reduced wages, discontinued hiring, or loss of employment.
Instead of adding more regular full-time employees, some businesses will simply increase hours for current employees, hire low-skilled and low-income labor, or opt for more temporary or seasonal workers'
Obamacare, the gift that keeps giving and will only get MORE giving, LOL.

My brother had to lay off two people and cut hours of two others. He blames it on Obamacare and even the employees laid off understand so. After all, they had been in the workforce for many many years so they know that things don't come for free. He is helping them out with money and other support until they find a new job. You see libs, the small business owners mostly care about their employers. It is only liberals who think they are mean and destructive towards others. Another projection of their own very intents?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
It later emerged that Paul Slater broke into the house - thinking no one was home - with a crowbar and went from room-to-room until he came upon the family in the attic.
Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman told WSBTV after the burglary:'The perpetrator opens that door. Of course, at that time he’s staring at her, her two children and a .38 revolver.'
Sheriff Chapman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:'The guy’s face down, crying. The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.'
WSBTV reported that Slater has a long criminal history and was released from prison in August.
The woman's husband, Donnie Herman, is just glad his wife and kids are safe.
Mr Herman told WSBTV:'My wife is a hero. She protected her kids. She did what she was supposed to do as a responsible, prepared gun owner.'
THIS STORY IS SO SAD FOR LIBS LIKE LILY THEY WOULD HAVE PREFERRED if THE WOMAN AND HER DAUGHTERS WERE RAPED and KILLED by THE UNEMPLOYED BLACK MAN .
No I wouldn't, you're a fking liar nutjob.
carol

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Nissan would finance the electric vehicles themselves if there was any chance of success.

Only the federal government is stupid enough to piss any money in this manner.
That's what right wingers said when the wheel was invented.
Truth is no SIN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

yougonlearntodaysellout wrote:
I'll be honest:
Halfbreed Obama didn't do shit for black people in the end. That said, the GOP doesn't do shit for black people either and they hate us to boot. We need a new party or at least a new full black President that isn't Herman Cain. Until the GOP convinces me otherwise with policies and a change of goddamn attitude I will continue voting Dem.
WHITE LIB HUSTLER trained this minority he only wants to be liked they both do nothing for BLACKS but the REPUBLICANS HATE BLACKS/WHITE LIB DEMS LOVE BLACKS BUT THEY DO NOTHING FOR BLACKS SO I WILL VOTE FOR THE WHITE LIB HUSTER ,POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're belligerent kind of early today. Hahahahahaha
The dumbass can't even tell the real Carol from that idiot in Alabama and demwit in Shitcago.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never figure out what I actually DID say. So knock it off. Um-kay?
No, where's your original post? Repost it and let's discuss.

You said, the Germans were brainwashed to think that there was a war on Jews.
That statement translates to: there was no war on the Jews.
You said a number of other doozies as well such as;
there was no war on women
there was no war on minorities

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former physician still in my prime of late 30's let me try educating you about the meaning of HSA and insurance policies. Of course, this is an explanation of the point of having HSA, which you liberals are about to tear apart, so you are correct there.
A) HSA is not meant to save you from hospitalizations, this is what your INSURANCE is for. However, since you now foot your copays yourself the PREMIUM for a high-deductible could be VERY low, depending upon your overall health. For a family this can be a significant household save.
B) The Obamacare act has as one o the intentions to destroy any such policies. Why? Because it is an incentive for people to work to stay healthy. Most health problems are entirely preventive and for others a catastrophic coverage is way to go.
C) People with multiple chronic problems will still get care as today. In my entire lie as a doctor I have NEVER done anything differently because of insurance issues. This is another gigantic lie from liberals.
D) IF HSA's were to be let rolling over from year to year significant savings would accrue.
E) More cash/out of pocket pay for non-emergent things through HSA will drop prices like a rock once the regulators, parasites and all other nonsense is taken out.
F) Finally, it is very misleading to simplify this issue the way you have done. Read the entire Obamacare bill page to page (like I have done) even though your leaders haven't ands maybe you would understand something. The Crux of Obamacare is to destroy individual responsibility, ferment collectivism and transfer the remaining vestiges of private values in healthcare to the government.
So far two of my friends from medical school has quit. One already got a job as a RAC auditor (helping medicare micromanage doctors pay) and the other one is now working with education. Of course, this is just a snapshot of all the docs I know. Even if more is quitting, there will always be someone willing to work for the government, especially when you are a federal employee and no longer have to be worried about getting sued. I bet you everything neither Obama and his trial lawyer supporters don't know what to do with this. Through my malpractice insurance these years, I have given thousands of $$ to the trial lawyers and then democrats. I have probably given pout more money to liberals against my will than most libs on this site. No, not probably, but very likely.
An "adverse effect" even the libs didn't think abut. I think doctors should be held accountable if they do something wrong, but arbitration would have worked better and compensated most victims more than the current process, IMHO. Get ready for forced arbitration if your Obamdoc messes up.
You'll never get them to understand. I've tried for years.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like only yesterday you said the same things about Hybrids!!
Now everyone's making them, and Toyota has made a fortune off them.
Stay ignorant, Nobraina. You're really good at it.
I know, you're still waiting for the first coal powered car!!
Keep waiting, wingnut!!
And you liberals are dumb enough to buy them. Oregon has lost gas revenue after their serfs were gulled into buying more "fuel-efficient cars" so now there may be a mileage tax on hybrid cars. If you see a car without any bumber stickers on it and it is a Prius, it is still a liberal driving it. Today, no more clear way to make liberals stand out in traffic. Should be easy for the state troopers to pull them over and check if they are paying the mileage tax, LOL.

Toyota makes a fortune out of anything. And GM sells more cars in China than here. When entire GM is shut down and shipped to China, I guess Toyota will be even more dominant. After all, they can probably make a car running 500 miles a gallon. Just don't expect liberal politicians to cheer over the lost revenue even though "the planet is safe", LOL.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people thought you were finally dead, but others knew that the lying old draft-dodger just went to the "Debil."
Losers like you can only dream of being like me, even the Governor of Virginia acknowledges my service and he knows that I am not a supporter of his. Your girl scout service not with standing.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obama collapses the economy, as per your prediction.
Your 'companies value goes to $0.
Your long term is going to make it back after the company ceases to exist??
As I said, you can't justify your ignorance. If you truly believed Obama was so dangerous, you would not be in the market, but would have it all under your mattress.
A perfect time to invest would be after Obama, according to your wacky beliefs.
You really don't understand any of this, do you??
BTW, coal stocks have fallen far more than the carbon market!!
So much for WVA coal miners.
At least a lot of them are getting jobs in the emerging natural gas industry.
But you wouldn't know about that..........
Yes I'm aware the coal industry is taking a pounding but is set to rebound. It always does. I don't invest in coal. I do however invest in power companies and railroads.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what right wingers said when the wheel was invented.
' There was no feds around when the wheel was invented. That's probably the reason it was invented in first place. Think about all the dangers some liberal would have warned about with regards to the wheel. WOW< it could roll down a slope and hurt somebody. And by the time regulators were done with it. there would be some square notches every 5th inch around so it did not drive too fast.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, that's horrible!
Keep in mind that is a Flack tale.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, that's horrible!
Yes. It was a very scary time. We had no children then and was only a couple of years after being married. I thought I had lost here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,921 - 771,940 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••