Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,595)

Showing posts 771,881 - 771,900 of1,071,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi imposter carol.
No, Fox News is not considered mainstream media...thank God.
It's why they are the most trusted news outlet on television.
So they convinced you of that? They have been proven to be cronic and pathetic liars..Also the proven that their supporters are the dumbest .
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>
The brainwashing of the German people to hate the Jews was the war on Jews.
Lily just doesn't get this concept.

No surprise. She thinks Obama is going to fix this mess too.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree on anti depressants. Excersise is a better cure. They make many people suicidal.
BTW, how did she get her hair caught in a conveyor belt? Just wondering.
She has always had waist length hair. She was working at BEST products as jewelry salesman. Don't know if they had them in Florida. Anyway they had a conveyor belt that brought products down from upstairs. She was alone and bent down to pick something up off the floor and her hair got caught in a holler. They said you could hear her screaming all over the store. It had no emergency stop cord. It took a couple of minutes for someone to turn it off. It pull hair and scalp completely off the left side of her head. She almost died. Was never the same woman since. Getting that phone call was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely Carol. It is always the first step. Brainwashing the low information people first which then spreads upward. Plenty of examples on here to prove the point. Even thou they can see with their own eyes what is wrong they still fall prey to the brainwashing.
Speaking of stupid, you're a nitwit who 'invests for the long term', even though he's convinced Obama will destroy the economy!~!

Now that is the very definition of a moron!!

If you can explain that piece of stupidity, it would be fun to see.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

roller

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never figure out what I actually DID say. So knock it off. Um-kay?
That is exactly what you said!!

Quit backtracking on your ignorant comments.

Would you like to see it??

Will you admit to it, or create new lies for cover??
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Swamp Fox fox is slang for pretty woman Fox News Agency you are much nicer station thanks. GF008 Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
HE doesn't have to worry about thugs breaking into his house, raping his wife and kid (well, not that I think he has to worry about that to begin with), killing others and doing whatever at the mercy of the perpetrators.
Liberals want to leave everybody at the mercy of the government. At the mercy of people who can pull you over at any time, treat you like crapola and call you a "nut" if you object. I don't know which side the police will be on in the future war, but I find it very hard to believe that they will willingly kill hundreds of thousands of people in order to "disarm" them and avoid more school shootings.
Also, have you guys sen all the liberal politicians that suddenly; are "hunters"? Soon Dennis Kucinich will come out and say he needs to hunt food for himself. I met a guy yesterday who started talking about hunting. It's very easy to make them a fool since you know they are lying and just trying to sweeten the pie. Simply ask them when they hunted last time and where and what. I can guarantee that the need to change the topic will ensue soon. ANd even if they DID hunt, so what?? What does that have to do with the second amendment?? Nothing!!
Liberals are the sour grapes that never go away:
*They always want to tax you more,(YOU of course not them).
*They never fail to tell everybody else what is wrong with them ("racist", "nut", "psycho", "take the meds", "bigot", "white supremacist"), but they never admit any mistakes themselves.
Finally, now liberals :LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E that Obama is killing kids every day in Pakistan by the drone. I have told this top people who voted Obama and the only thing they say is "they are terrorists", or "you are just mad you looooost"..
When your thugs have disarmed and killed tens of thousands of americans and subjugated the rest, how nasty will you guys become to your new serfs? I don't intend to find out.
Options are limiting themselves by the hour now. The nasty globalists are not going to stop until they have all power and the liberals simply LOVE it
I just love this post. Please re-post it often.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the 'mainstream media' called the election correctly, while FAUX made complete fools of themselves!!
*Why are you trying to separate Fox from the other ones? Just because Fox is able to fool some more people into thinking they are genuine doesn't mean they are any better. It's great for you to have a fake bogeyman, just know that the channel was especially designed for you libs to get worked up over and for no reasons.
Rove is still recovering from the heart attack he had on-air election night!!
FAUX and Rasmussen were dead wrong. As was Gallup.
*Well, we will never know WHO was "wrong". This appears to have been the last election in America so what does it matter? The funny thing is you guys are so oblivious to realities that you actually think it was a real election between REAL choices. The only serious candidate/option versus Obama was Ron Paul and he was taken out early. Don't come and tell me that he would not have been in a much better position if he had not been stolen away the victory in Iowa. After that, I couldn't care less who became president. You liberals would have been mad and angry no matter who would have won and the ones who voted Romney would have acted the same as they do today. Also, do you for a second think Romney would have done anything different with regards to guns? He is also a globalist servant and would just have found another way, maybe with less upcoming bloodshed during confiscation, but still.

Yet Huffington Post called it for Obama for months leading to the election!

* I know. I still don't understand why we wasted so many millions of money to stage another phony election, when outcome was clear. Your argument confirms my thoughts.

I guess I'd lie if I was as big a loser as FAUXbots are!!
Caere to explain how FAUX could be so wrong??
Or would you rather not think about it??
Yeah, I thought so.
*You know one thing. When you guys wake up after all your enemies are either in jail, dead or have left the country, do you think it will not be YOUR turn? I mean, how will the globalists get their money when only the constituents are left? The paper money you are getting now will probably still be there. Remember the liberals will "never touch SS or medicare". As long as we still have people working for the printing press, you will get your pennies. Just don't get too upset when the wheelbarrow you use to bring your money to the grocery store is stolen while you are inside shopping with the money you brought.
Fort every time a liberal opens his/her mouth they are helping another freedom loving person with making a choice or two. The only question nw is starting to become one:

WHERE TO?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats voted for these wars and the funding of them.
Bush cannot be blamed for warning Congress of the impending housing market collapse nor a Congressional investigation trying to rein it in when more democrats fought against it than republicans.
I do blame republicans for starting to act like democrats at one point.
Unfortunately, now that they have learned their lesson, they are not being given the opportunity to prove it.
The democrats, on the other hand, have had the most power in congress for the past 5 years and still haven't learned the lesson of overspending. They are gladly flushing the economy down the toilet.
Can you get even a little bit close to agreeing with that?
Well, Republiclowns voted for tax increases, so all's even, eh??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Carol said that there was no war on Jews.
No she didn't.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree on anti depressants. Excersise is a better cure. They make many people suicidal.
BTW, how did she get her hair caught in a conveyor belt? Just wondering.
I'm betting flake bought her a conveyor belt and mixed crazy glue into her shampoo. What an elaborate scheme.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily just doesn't get this concept.
No surprise. She thinks Obama is going to fix this mess too.
Yes I know.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love this post. Please re-post it often.
You just might want to lift that empty head from that feeding bin.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you uninformed dumbass right whiners spout stuff you are obviously wrong about.
1) Obama worked for a private church group as a community organizer.
2) Obama worked for a private law firm as a lawyer.
3) Obama worked for a Private university as a lecturer.
4) Obama was self employed as a author & wrote a couple of best selling books.
Four examples of why you are so uninformed.
My God, are all you right whiners this frickin stupid?
Davey Boie 1 out of 4 'Comoonity Organizer, public money
University of Chicago, publicly financed, funded

Self-Employed Author, That's a prevarication of enormous proportions

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to break the news to you but I'm in full compliance. I don't have to change a thing. I can still put $6000 tax free into my HSA every year too! Sucks to be you!
OK, caught the Flake in yet another lie.

First off, you have said repeatedly that you do not believe in, nor do you have health insurance.

So you can't have an HSA, per law. DUH

----------

""Who is eligible for a Health Savings Account?
To be eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA), an individual must be covered by a HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and must not be covered by other health insurance that is not an HDHP. Certain types of insurance are not considered "health insurance" (see below) and will not jeopardize your eligibility for an HSA.""

----------
So now you going to admit you actually have a high deductible health plan?? Or double down on your lies??

----------

""I donít have health insurance, can I get an HSA?
You cannot establish and contribute to an HSA unless you have coverage under a HDHP.""

http://hsaed.com/who_can_have_an_hsa_

----------

So, you've obviously lied, Flake.

Question is, which is the lie??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

If you have an HSA, you MUST have health insurance.

So which is the lie??

(I dearly enjoy catching you nitwits in lies. IT's easy!!)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stupid, you're a nitwit who 'invests for the long term', even though he's convinced Obama will destroy the economy!~!
Now that is the very definition of a moron!!
If you can explain that piece of stupidity, it would be fun to see.
Actually I don't invest in the market per say. I invest in companies. Long term. In fact now a days I don't invest any new money in it. The only money now is dividends reinvested but that is still a lot. I have found other, safer places to put my money. Which will remain unknown.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The anointed one is inarguably the worst president in US history. Thank goodness that once his term is finished, we won't be seeing another one like this for a long time, ain't nobody that stupid to elect another one like him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
My favorite is the "downward spiral" part, as if there were any further down to spiral if you're married to flack. I mean, that simply MUST be the absolute nadir.
Oh god, this can't be real, and you actually believe you will prevail somehow ...
Your downward spiral includes your buying used, soiled furniture.

Pretty sure you're at the bottom of the spiral, with the rest of America looking down on dumb goobers like you!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, caught the Flake in yet another lie.
First off, you have said repeatedly that you do not believe in, nor do you have health insurance.
So you can't have an HSA, per law. DUH
----------
""Who is eligible for a Health Savings Account?
To be eligible for a Health Savings Account (HSA), an individual must be covered by a HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and must not be covered by other health insurance that is not an HDHP. Certain types of insurance are not considered "health insurance" (see below) and will not jeopardize your eligibility for an HSA.""
----------
So now you going to admit you actually have a high deductible health plan?? Or double down on your lies??
----------
""I donít have health insurance, can I get an HSA?
You cannot establish and contribute to an HSA unless you have coverage under a HDHP.""
http://hsaed.com/who_can_have_an_hsa_
----------
So, you've obviously lied, Flake.
Question is, which is the lie??
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
If you have an HSA, you MUST have health insurance.
So which is the lie??
(I dearly enjoy catching you nitwits in lies. IT's easy!!)
What do you think catastrophic health insurance is? Some people are brain dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 771,881 - 771,900 of1,071,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search