Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836834 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, were they able to sew her scalp back on? Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I have a fear of escalators for that same reason.
BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LILY solutions whats up hustler

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#836835 Jan 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated.
Somewhere along the way, medical insurance ceased to be insurance and became pre-paid medical care, driving up the cost.
The left refuses to accept that most people are basically healthy and are better served by catastrophic insurance.
Yes.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#836836 Jan 10, 2013
If asked what do say INTEPOl respond with!.
I say save your money buy you a farm.
Grow sweet taters long as your arm. That way European women will know you are not neo-Nazi sympathizer. GF008 Safer World 2013
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836837 Jan 10, 2013
WHY IS THE FACE OF WEALTH THAT the LIB DEMS use to stoke racial divisions not look like JAY Z, P DIDDY, RUSSEL SIMMONS,KANYE WEST,RICK ROSS,50 cents, POVERTY IS A BY PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#836838 Jan 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now a days", redneck double wide trash, fabricating still? Your lying is catching up to you there old wishful thinker.
How about that "per say," huh? I might tend to think only single wide trash, had he not told everyone (who never asked) that he was a totally self-made millionaire. You think that most fiction writers consider their character "self made"? Could that be another term for auto-erotica?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#836839 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You believe that guy is a doctor? LOL!
I have no idea. Was not my point.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836840 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LILY solutions whats up hustler
Obama policies, specifically Obamacare, destroy job opportunities for those at the bottom of the economic ladder, mostly blacks. This is intentional, to keep the mob on the government dole and loyal to Obama. Obama does not want blacks to become independent.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836841 Jan 10, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Doofus I have always said I have catastrophic health insurance. It costs very little because of the high deductible. I do pay cash because the insurance does not cover doctor visits and minor medical. I save a lot of money every year because I don't have to pay $600-$800 dollars a month to an insurance company. That money is saved into the HSA and other savings plans. You show your ignorance more and more.
Don't forget liberals cannot grasp the concept of HSA with a high-deductible to begin with since they cannot fathom that this is actually closer to health INSURANCE and not a health plan where others are paying for you,
Otherwise, you managed to narrate the essence much better than I could. That's because most of us docs neither understand health insurances, can tell the cost of our services or have much power to say anything besides what is "the truth" as told by the drug companies and NEJM. It has been a shockingly eye opening experience to be out in real lie and not living a complete lie any more. I can actually openly start questioning if SSRI (for example) aren't leading to more suicides than they prevent. When you work in the ER you are not supposed to think, just act protocol, keep them alive, send them home with "follow-up with your primary care doctor" or just page the hospitalist and let him/her take over.
Unless someone comes just to ask for candy of course. Then I got the choice between givjng them what they want and get better "patient satisfaction score" while being flagged by the DEA if this goes on, OR tell them to take a hike and get threats ranging from ill sue you" to "I know you got two kids and where you live".
Tough choices heh? And liberals want me to just take it, give up my guns and just call 911 after my family is killed by another (most likely) Obama voter. Don't think so...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#836842 Jan 10, 2013
The NRA has gained 100,000 new members in the last 18 days.

Gun owners recognize that they must organize to fight the Obama Fascists.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836843 Jan 10, 2013
WHY ARE LIBS INTIMIDATING GUN OWNERS BY putting THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION out to the PUBLIC THIS WILL CAUSE MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE TO GET HURT THIS A EVIL LIB AGENDA THAT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THEIR LIVES AS WE SPEAK, AND TO THE GENERATION OF BLACKS THAT WERE NOT GIVEN SHOP CLASSES BECAUSES OF A LIB AGENDA THAT KILLED THOSE COURSES in SCHOOL YOU CAN TAKE SOME ONES GUN CAN YOU TAKE THE LATHE THAT MAKES THE GUN OR THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE THE GUN, WHAT NEXT MATH SCIENCE ok I FORGOT THEY TOOK THAT ALREADY and replaced it with RAP

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#836844 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
So, were they able to sew her scalp back on? Just thinking about it gives me the chills. I have a fear of escalators for that same reason.
Mostly. You can't even tell it happened by looking at her. If you knew her before and after you would notice the difference however. It really messed up her mind.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836845 Jan 10, 2013
Another school shooting in a California high school.

Only 1 victim I can gather so far - a teacher.

Liberals still won't address the real problem. Taking away moral compasses from our young people.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836846 Jan 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government, headed by Democrat FDR, was fully aware of the Nazi program to exterminate Jews and made absolutely no effort to stop the genocide.
Just like I said. Then some American "expert" has the gall to write a fairy tale where he washes the collective guilts on everybody else, yet seems to have found a mathematical formula that can tell all germans are anti-semites.

I'm not even saying the US government should have done anything, but to sit there on a high horse and judge only the German people or what happened is simply an insult to all the thousands of germans that were murdered because they oppose the regime. However, when you are never in a storm it is easy to laugh at someone that is out in the rain and gets wet..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#836847 Jan 10, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals are hypocrites easy to fool.
WENDY’S, TACO BELL FRANCHISES ARE LATEST TO CUT EMPLOYEE HOURS, BLAMING OBAMACARE!!!
The liberal media spinning their unintended consequences!!!
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/08/wendys-taco-be...
So will this be the Fox news story of the week just behind gun control, a business going bad trying to blame the government for it. You know every other country has had healthcare factored into their economy for at least 30-40 years and it never raises a headline. No one protests about it, no one stands with a placard, it is seen as part of their normal civilised right as a citizen. It's only you righties that jump up and down about this BS, no one else bothers.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#836848 Jan 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How about that "per say," huh? I might tend to think only single wide trash, had he not told everyone (who never asked) that he was a totally self-made millionaire. You think that most fiction writers consider their character "self made"? Could that be another term for auto-erotica?
Go blow it out your ear Melvin.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836849 Jan 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama policies, specifically Obamacare, destroy job opportunities for those at the bottom of the economic ladder, mostly blacks. This is intentional, to keep the mob on the government dole and loyal to Obama. Obama does not want blacks to become independent.
ALMOST TURN IT THE RIGHT WAY THE WHITE LIB RACE HUSTLER is the problem, the WHITE BIGOT LIVES WHERE NOT MANY BLACKS ARE IF THEY CAN AT LEAST THEY ARE HONEST, WHITE LIB HUSTLER KEEP THEIR ENEMIES CLOSE
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836850 Jan 10, 2013
Carols post 835446 page 38738:

There was no war on women.
There was no war against minorities.
There was no war on science.
There was no war on struggling Americans.
There was no war on the middle class.

Only suckers believe that.

It's how Nazi Germany suckered people into believing there was a war against the Jews too.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#836851 Jan 10, 2013
Save the children was one of my dedications. Taliban I would not order U.S. Military to attack church with children. You had cast on hand and message was don't come over here in Iraq. I responded with don't change horses in mid-stream Kerry Edwards has no platform went to Iraq anyhow.I better not find out Tliban or AlQaeda worshippers are behind any of school shootings computers will be seized. Safer World 2013
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836852 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget liberals cannot grasp the concept of HSA with a high-deductible to begin with since they cannot fathom that this is actually closer to health INSURANCE and not a health plan where others are paying for you,
Otherwise, you managed to narrate the essence much better than I could. That's because most of us docs neither understand health insurances, can tell the cost of our services or have much power to say anything besides what is "the truth" as told by the drug companies and NEJM. It has been a shockingly eye opening experience to be out in real lie and not living a complete lie any more. I can actually openly start questioning if SSRI (for example) aren't leading to more suicides than they prevent. When you work in the ER you are not supposed to think, just act protocol, keep them alive, send them home with "follow-up with your primary care doctor" or just page the hospitalist and let him/her take over.
Unless someone comes just to ask for candy of course. Then I got the choice between givjng them what they want and get better "patient satisfaction score" while being flagged by the DEA if this goes on, OR tell them to take a hike and get threats ranging from ill sue you" to "I know you got two kids and where you live".
Tough choices heh? And liberals want me to just take it, give up my guns and just call 911 after my family is killed by another (most likely) Obama voter. Don't think so...
LOL! You're so fos.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836853 Jan 10, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol in no way is smarter than a fifth grader.
I may not be the smartest cookie in the cookie jar or ever claimed to be but at least I can see the forest in spite the trees and have a wide lens frame of reference for a clearer perspective.

Which is apparently more than you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 12 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 15 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 45 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]